• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Revan Laha said:
PewDiePie vs T-Series was dumb. T-Series never cared about Pew. Pew on the other hand made fun of the Pulwama attack that killed 50+ plus Indian soldiers to gain Pakistani followers
I don't think Pew ever cared too, he just made 2 diss tracks for fun, which I think is fine. It's mostly his fans that actually attacked T-Series for like a year.

I do think movies after Endgame won't be as good as the ones before though.

Zark2099 said:
I mean, Endgame being 1# highest grossing film essentially promotes Hollywood to adapt pre-existing stuff into movies rather than making original IPs. It's the same as promoting T-Series, really.
It promotes Hollywood to make good movies.

Trailer looks solid imo, looks like the MCU is going to be delving into the multiverse. Which could explain y this movie is the end of phase 3

Debatable if it's multiverse. They're trying to make it look like they're adapting the Ultimate Mysterio (who was 616 Mysterio dimension travelling) but I bet its gonna be the twist that he's a liar midway, kinda like the Vulture twist from Homecoming.

MCU doesn't tend to composite characters this way, and especially won't be giving that gem away in the trailer, plus it's fitting for Spidey's arc since he'd be betrayed by his new father figure (judging from the trailer) so he'll learn to be independant from then on, since they really want Spidey as the new face for MCU like Iron Man was.

I'm here wondering how everything looks so normal after half of the world was erased from existence then brought back 5 years later.

Because Plot.

Did any of yall catch the new Spider-Man: Far Frome Home trailer?

I am now fully confident that the X-Men, Deadpool, and Fantastic Four are not coming to the MCU due to the time travel issues caused by Captain America but from the confirmed multiverse that was caused from the Infinity Stones.

Assuming we aren't being tricked with the trailer (like with IW and Endgame) its possible to introduce those people with the multiverse.

InfiniteSped said:
How did he come back without that machine tho?
They didn't say afaik, maybe he had another built in the alternate reality? He does know it's possible, Hank Pym and Howard would exist in the alternate reality and he'd have brought a sample of the tech with him.

But really that's just my headcannony explanation

Wonder how they're going to deal with future threats, since now they can always go back in time to the end of Endgame with all the stones in one place.

Pym Tech is a joke in the MCU, so they'd probably ignore it completely.

Smarter move would be to make Kang the Conqueror the new Thanos, so it completely wrecks the time travel plan, and gives almost everyone something to do.

Tech that allows u to shrink to the size of an ant, grow to be 80 feet tall and is the basis of time travel is a joke?

Well there's a confirmed multiverse now thanks to the Far From Home trailer.

Okay, so I posted this as a meme on Discord, but I think there's legit credibility in it, if only slight

TBH I still have the 7-As being High 6-B across the board lingering in my mind

Cause Thor's awakening on a surface level was only just realizing he didn't need his hammer, by itself it doesn't imply a power increase.

Not only that, but, Hulk can dent vibranium, the same stuff that Cap's shield was made out of, which was used in various attacks against thanos, which would require High 6-B dura to actually pull off without shattering, and it only shattered after Thanos hit it alot really hard with the infinity sword over and over again

The only counter argument I've heard is "Cull would be High 6-B, Giant Man could crush Cull, thereby Giant Man could oneshot thanos", which is a bit wack considering Cull is the same guy who got his swing stopped by forking Iron Spider, so he's not just inconsistent in the light of Giant man, and even then, Thanos is way stronger then Cull anyways so it's not exactly valid, especially considering AP isn't 100% the beginning and end of fights in Comic sort of movies like this so, even if Giant Man could supposedly just kill thanos so easily, Thanos is a super skilled warrior who can easily dodge his blows and chop off his ankles via infinity sword.

That said this was initially a meme so I'm probably forgetting another rift this would create

Pre-Awakening Thor did fight Post-Sakaar Hulk and Hela with Gungnir.

They're clearly weaker than post-awakening, but not that far apart imo.

Oh ok. I mean were discussing about it so i wondered. Apart from that, were are we with the statements for the Gauntlet and other stuff ?

I don't know if it was discussed, but there was one scene that has a possible feat for Ant-Man that I don't know if it was mentioned before.

So, in Endgame, after Hulk snaps and undoes The Decimation, they take that moment to relax. Hawkeye gets a call from his wife and Scott takes a second to look out at the sky. Seconds later, BOOM, Thanos bombs the Avengers facility to rubble. The final battle commences shortly after.

The main thing I'm talking about is that the first bomb drops just outside the window Scott is looking out of. Before the camera cuts to the shot of the facility being destroyed, we see Scott get blasted back by the bomb. Next time we see him, he's shrunken down and relatively unharmed.

I don't know how powerful the bombs are, but it may up base Scott's durability

Possibly outlier. Scott instinctively shrunk down the moment the bomb hit to reduce surface area damage. After all, he becomes stronger when he's shrunk relative to his size.

Yes, and the really low surface area would mean he only faced a minuscule portion of that blast.

We could argue the suit protected him from the blast but yeah, seems to be an outlier or due to shrinking.

Back