• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
So... Apparently Scarlet Witch was stated by the writers of MCU to be Thanos' Biggest Threat period during Endgame....

Does anyone have anything to refute this claim or ?

Warren Valion said:
Cap still had the vile to go back to the movies present.

He just used it at a later date.
@Imaginym This. He time-travelled again to return to that point in the original timeline after living his life.

Hunh. Well, that's pretty impressive, getting all those Infinity Stones to their proper places (Didn't he return the Soul Stone, too?) & his Time Travel equipment safe for literally decades.

Maybe someday we'll see the stories of how he achieved all that.

Ultimately speaking Thanos is just a brick, as is the majority of the MCU. Even Captain Marvel is a Brick, just a flying brick with energy projection. Thanos having no ranged options or the ability to resist telekinesis means he can't really do anything against SW without the infinity gauntlet.

My question... Why isn't possibly 5-A an option for Dr .Strange ? With the exception of Wanda who was stated as a bigger threat than Strange is (based on AP) , he clearly fought Thanos while wielding all 4 stones in rapid succession.

He was never singularly par with Thanos. His shield broke with a kick, his sword bounces off Thanos' back, his whip beams never connected, his shadow clone bondage only managed to hold Thanos off by sheer numbers.

Also, haxx.

PS. Director commentary noted that his portal cut may not even work on Thanos because he's too durable.

Yeah. Not every attack from the Power Stone is 5-A. It has variable power based on what the user wants and the size of the target. Strange scales to Thanos physically with his magic, but he doesn't scale to the IG.

I mean, Howard the Duck was in the final battle, if they told me my mom was in the final battle I'd believe.

Back