• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

August Ability Addition Thread

DemonGodMitchAubin

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Calculation Group
It just occured to me that since August has every kind of caster magic, he should have a tab full of all abilities he has, here's all the magic he'll have... GET READY!!!

Dragon Slayer Magic (Fire, Iron, Sky, Lightning, Poison, White, and Shadow), Acid Magic, Âge Seal, Air Magic, Airspace, Amaterasu, Angel Magic, Animal Possession, Animal Soul, Animal Transformation, Arc of Embodiment, Arc of Time, Archive, Beast Soul, Binding Magic, Black Magic, Blast Magic, Body Restriction Magic, Bullet Magic, Chain Magic, Clone Magic, Command T, Concealment Magic, Crush, Curse Magic, Dancer, Dark Ecriture, Darkness Magic, Defense Magic, Devil Slayer Magic, God Slayer Magic, Dispel, Doll Attack, Earth Magic, Egg Magic, Eye Magic, Fairy Magic, Fire Magic, Wind Magic, Water Magic, Lightning Magic, Light Magic, Flattening Magic, Giant, God Soul, Gravity Magic, Great Tree Arc, Green Magic, Hair Magic, Heavenly Body Magic, High Speed, Historia of the Dead, Human Possession, Human Subordination Magic, Ice Make, Ice Magic, Illusion Magic, Immobilization Magic, Jet Magic, Jutsu Shiki, Letter Magic, Life Magic, Living Magic, Machina Soul, Magical Band, Maguilty Sense, Maximum Defense Seal, Memory Control, Memory-Make, Mimic, Mind Control, Mirror Magic, Mucus Magic, Needle Magic, Nightmare Magic, Nullification Magic, Organic Link Magic, Palm Magic, Paper Blizzard, Phasing Magic, Plant Magic, Pleasure, Polygon Magic, Rainbow Beam, Rainbow Fire, Requip, Rules of the Area, Sacrificial Summoning Magic, Sand Magic, Satan Soul, Shadow Magic, Shikigami Magic, Sleep Magic, Snow Magic, Solid Script, Sound Magic, Spacial Magic, Spinning Magic, Stealth, Storm Magic, Take Over, Telekinesis, Telepathy, Teleportation Magic, Terrain Effect Magic, Territory, Thought Projection, Thread Magic, Time Magic, Torture Magic, Transport, Vampire Magic, Virus, Wood-Make, Wave, Weakness, White Magic, Writing Magic

JESUS, that's a lot, let's have fun taking our time with this :)

What would most of these abilities be? Like what's take over? You should explain them better for people not familiar with the series.

Take Over is being able to assume the form of a creature/entity that the person absorbs, this is the original magic for Satan, Beast, Animal, God, and Machina Soul

I know this is a lot, but i feel we should mention it all

Alright so I am perfectly fine with August getting any magic we have seen him see in the series. Anything else, nah fam. For the Slayer stuff, Imma say no aside from Fire and Lightning as he actually saw those in action.

Wow that a Nice troll you got there lol. And if not, it's me who as been trolled!

Alright fine, I guess this is pretty unreasonable, now I feel silly for making this thread 😅

Here is a list of magics that August has seen:

Lightning Dragon Slayer Magic, Ajeel's Sand Magic, God Serena's DS Magics, Jura's Magic, Draculos Hyberion's magic, Wolfheim's magic, Warrod Sequen's magic, Happy's magic, Brandish's Magic, Universe 1, Historia, Fairy Law, and Larcades Pleasure Magic.

List of Magic's August has potentially seen:

Irene's Eye Magic, Mavis's Illusion Magic, Invel's Ice Magic, Satan Soul, Beast Soul, Animal Soul, the rest of the Spriggan 12's magic.

Back