• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Asuna fights The Ultimate Esper (Asuna Kamakura VS Shigeo Kageyama) (Bakuhatsu VS Mob Pyscho 100) (5-0-0) (GRACE)

This was definitely not motivated by a hunger games simulation on discord

Rules:
  • Speed is equalised
  • ???% Mob is used
  • Post-Limit Break asuna (Adventurers tournament arc) is used
  • Fight takes place in Vinyl City
  • Both start 50 meters apart
Soundtrack:

Stats:
  • Asuna scales to this (98.6 Teratons)
  • Mob scales to this (68.6 Teratons)
  • Asuna has an initial 1.43x AP advantage, though this may change due to both of their abilities.
Who Wins?:

Ruh Roh Raggy: 5

ZOINKS:

Cheerful Music Intensifies:

Last edited:
So Mob will basically just be trying to instakill Asuna. She has LS advantage so he can’t just twist her, but it’ll still be rough. ???% has constant stat amps going and forcefields. And since he won’t be focused on anything other than fighting here, he’ll be able to basically throw the whole city at Asuna like what he did here
tumblr_ppan5jf9mX1qbv7vl_500.gifv

So Mob will basically just be trying to instakill Asuna. She has LS advantage so he can’t just twist her, but it’ll still be rough. ???% has constant stat amps going and forcefields. And since he won’t be focused on anything other than fighting here, he’ll be able to basically throw the whole city at Asuna like what he did here
tumblr_ppan5jf9mX1qbv7vl_500.gifv
Dayum

Well, ???%'s constant stat amps could most likely be matched by asuna's RE and own stat amps, so if this fight is on the shorter end i don't see him getting massively stronger or faster. (Although idk how fast his constant amps are exactly) Low-End Class Z is also 10,000,000x stronger than High-End Class T, so yeah, i don't exactly see asuna getting twisted into a pretzel at all either

If shigeo uses this strategy like in that scene, Then asuna's danger sense would definitely pick that up, which can give her time to react and counterattack/defend from it, Like teleporting out of it with a riftway or blowing it away with AoE Explosion magic. Even if she did get caught in it, Class Z lifting strength means she could probably get out of it by pushing against it, or just using the shockwaves she can generate in her limit break form to blow it away quickly.

Dayum

Well, ???%'s constant stat amps could most likely be matched by asuna's RE and own stat amps, so if this fight is on the shorter end i don't see him getting massively stronger or faster. (Although idk how fast his constant amps are exactly) Low-End Class Z is also 10,000,000x stronger than High-End Class T, so yeah, i don't exactly see asuna getting twisted into a pretzel at all either

If shigeo uses this strategy like in that scene, Then asuna's danger sense would definitely pick that up, which can give her time to react and counterattack/defend from it, Like teleporting out of it with a riftway or blowing it away with AoE Explosion magic. Even if she did get caught in it, Class Z lifting strength means she could probably get out of it by pushing against it, or just using the shockwaves she can generate in her limit break form to blow it away quickly.
Mob can also attack her with psychic energy, though not being able to restrain or blow her back will make things much more difficult. Although, even if Asuna can teleport, he can pursue at high speed with his flight. He also has explosion, air, electricity, vibration, and gravity manipulation and maybe plants though that may just be OOC. It’s a shame ???% isn’t shown going against someone on his level in a fight like this. He was literally walking through everyone.

Mob can also attack her with psychic energy, though not being able to restrain or blow her back will make things much more difficult. Although, even if Asuna can teleport, he can pursue at high speed with his flight. He also has explosion, air, electricity, vibration, and gravity manipulation and maybe plants though that may just be OOC. It’s a shame ???% isn’t shown going against someone on his level in a fight like this. He was literally walking through everyone.
I Haven't watched mob psycho, but i think it's only natural if ???% is supposed to be this god-tier transformation, lol

The flight thing is true, although asuna is pretty used to fast-paced battles anyway, and danger sense can predict his moves ahead of time. All of those except plants are things that asuna has seen before in combat as well, so they probably won't be anything surprising to her (Although asuna technically has full prior knowledge of him, lol, but in VS threads i'd have to specify that so she doesn't)

What are Mob's wincons here? Asuna's RE and Mob's stat amps will probably just keep one-upping each other, at least until mob runs out of objects to get energy from, so he might have to complete them within a certain time period before that happens

I Haven't watched mob psycho, but i think it's only natural if ???% is supposed to be this god-tier transformation, lol

The flight thing is true, although asuna is pretty used to fast-paced battles anyway, and danger sense can predict his moves ahead of time. All of those except plants are things that asuna has seen before in combat as well, so they probably won't be anything surprising to her (Although asuna technically has full prior knowledge of him, lol, but in VS threads i'd have to specify that so she doesn't)

What are Mob's wincons here? Asuna's RE and Mob's stat amps will probably just keep one-upping each other, at least until mob runs out of objects to get energy from, so he might have to complete them within a certain time period before that happens
Yeah narratively it’s great, but it still kinda sucks.

It seems like Mob will have to blast her with a laser like this (0:38) or corner and crush her. Even if she has LS, ramming enough buildings into her should do some major damage. And explosions and electricity are still dangerous especially since Mob can do stuff like this (1:41). And for Asuna to win, she has to break the forcefields Mobs constantly puts around himself. And I think he’ll still be able to lift/paralyze her with TK.

It seems like Mob will have to blast her with a laser like this (0:38) or corner and crush her. Even if she has LS, ramming enough buildings into her should do some major damage. And explosions and electricity are still dangerous especially since Mob can do stuff like this (1:41).
I see. That might be pretty tough to pull off, though, asuna is a really good acrobat and precognition will make her hard to hit. As for the TK, if you mean that because asuna weighs barely anything (She's pretty short, lol) then i get that, but if asuna is getting thrown around she could counteract by using her own TK (Air magic) on herself, which judging by terms of LS would be much more effective, so i think that could be a solid method of countering it. Asuna is also a lot smarter in terms of battle iq, so any strategy mob could come up with, asuna could probably work around with her own arsenal.
And for Asuna to win, she has to break the forcefields Mobs constantly puts around himself. And I think he’ll still be able to lift/paralyze her with TK.
Ironically, Asuna can do exactly this.
  • Forcefield Negation (Via [Final Smash] Skill. As a byproduct of overpowering an opponents magic, provided asuna can become stronger than the target, she can break through defensive skills that would otherwise prove extremely difficult to break through, such as haruka's [Barrier of Despair].)
She needs to overpower her opponent to a high enough degree get rid of things like that in one shot, though, but asuna does start off with an AP advantage, and i'm sure she'd be able to break it eventually with enough time and attacks. Asuna can also use [Negate] canonically now in this key i believe (Which can disable skills, or just anything magical, though it only works for a time and for 1 skill only at her level, but the only thing she needs to worry about is the forcefields here luckily), so that'd also be an option for getting through it.

• Forcefield Negation (Via [Final Smash] Skill. As a byproduct of overpowering an opponents magic, provided asuna can become stronger than the target, she can break through defensive skills that would otherwise prove extremely difficult to break through, such as haruka's [Barrier of Despair].)
She needs to overpower her opponent to a high enough degree get rid of things like that in one shot, though, but asuna does start off with an AP advantage, and i'm sure she'd be able to break it eventually with enough time and attacks. Asuna can also use [Negate] canonically now in this key i believe (Which can disable skills, or just anything magical, though it only works for a time and for 1 skill only at her level, but the only thing she needs to worry about is the forcefields here luckily), so that'd also be an option for getting through it.
Would that work on psychic energy as opposed to magic? Espers are pretty unique, it seems like the power systems are vastly different with espers mainly dealing with spiritual and paranormal activity.

Would that work on psychic energy as opposed to magic? Espers are pretty unique, it seems like the power systems are vastly different with espers mainly dealing with spiritual and paranormal activity.
Well, Magic in bakuhatsu can also harm ghost-like monsters (It was very vaguely stated in Volume 1, chapter 1, so there's not much behind it, but that's why they have non-physical interaction. I should probably do more with that in future chapters tho) and they can also interact with souls to some degree, so in terms of capabilities they'd be fairly similar, and esper abilities seem to be at least somewhat magical with elemental powers and all (Mob literally summoned a tornado in that clip), at least at a glance. Unless i'm missing something, i'd say probably yes

Then it seems like Asuna has good enough counters to survive Mob long enough to put him down. I’ll vote her
I'll probably go with Asuna Low-Mid Diff unless something comes up then 👍

THIS IS FOR BASHING ASUNA'S HEAD IN WITH A MACE ON THE HUNGER GAMES SIM, MOB!

Last edited:
Back