• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
SpookyShadow said:
Nah, he would possibly hold back because of his opinion on people who hurt women.
Doesn't he lose that mentality at the end of season one? I don't think he's gonna hold back as much here.

Dargoo Faust said:
Considering Mob's lifting strength outranks Fubuki's by orders of magnitude, I don't think she has many win-conditions, especially if this is 100% Mob at his strongest.
Fubuki was able to shut off Psykos' telekinesis, who has a superior lifting strength to this Mob as well as far higher AP.

She was also able to briefly stop Tatsumaki's telekinesis iirc, with Tats even complimenting her on her technique, but Tats was also weakened when this happened.

In terms of practicality, Resignation would be his strongest in a fight since he's pretty much bloodlusted in that state. On the other hand, Courage does have the best showings of raw power within the series.

GyroNutz said:
Fubuki was able to shut off Psykos' telekinesis, who has a superior lifting strength to this Mob as well as far higher AP.
Of course that """Lifting Strength"""" feat came from crushing and not actually lifting, as Psykos hasn't lifted anything remotely in 100% Mob's ballpark. Since we're arguing profiles and not feats at the moment, though, I'll give you that. Although Mob crushing dozens of skyscrapers into a compressed ball probably produces a similarly ridiculously high result from falsely translating compressive force to lifting if I didn't feel like calcing it like that was incorrect.

That said, as Mob is never using the full capacity of his power outside of ???% Mode, that begs the question of if trying to null his powers would have to also null his latent powers to properly work.

Although much of this falls apart when one considers that a serious 100% Mob can end the fight in an instant, unless Fubuki consistently starts with that technique, and even if she did she wouldn't have enough time to put up barriers before getting slapped into the ground.

I mean, I made this match under the belief that Fubuki would have an advantage in AP. In addition, he doesn't have the insane level of absorption as his ???%. So should this be closed or can this be added?

I mean

His absorbtion is still good enough to lolnopes all of her attacks

So like

This seems highly redundant

Back