• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Planck69

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
This is 100% Mob and Pre-Monster Association Fubuki

Full SBA.

Speed is equalized.

Shigeo Kageyama

Blizzard of Hell (Fubuki)

???% is restricted for Mob.

Shigeo:7 (SpookyShadow), (The Calaca), (WHYNAUT), (Milly Rocking Bandit), (TheMonsterOfTheAbyss), (Mr. Cinos15), (Goku42081)

Fubuki:0

Inconclusive:0

Nice pic and nice match, just a little advice, it's better if you bump your threads in timeframes of at least 12 hours.

As for the match, Mob seems to be a more complete version of Fubuki. He can basically do everything she can.

I don't know what'd happen first, either Fubuki nullifying Mob's "esper" powers (if he's counted as such) or Mob absorbing Fubuki's Psychic Energy.

Thanks for the advice. It's sorta my first match.

Mob is actually Fubuki but way better with far greater abilities. Not saying it's a bad match, not at all but MP100 espers >>>> OPM espers

Funny, I made this under the assumption that Fubuki has the AP advantage but fewer abilities. Nevertheless, more input would be appreciated.

He can mimic Fubuki's abilities (Idk if it would be useful though because Mob can do all she can do). And look at the Lifting Strength. Fubuki got Class 50 and Mob got Class M. Meaning he can actually use telekinesis to throw her into buildings with physic binding and throw multiple buildings, skyscraper etc at her at the same time.

I wanna play devil's advocate (no, not because she's a waifu). Upon facing a stronger esper, Fubuki's first move is to easily null Shigeo's ablities first.

Bit of a reminder that Mob outranges Fubuki in this key so she would have to close the distance first. There's a chance of her being stopped before she can nullify his powers. On the other hand, she seems to have a somewhat noticeable AP advantage.

Fubuki upscales from 7-C, I don't think she has an AP advantage.

As for her nullification, she has a form of nullification called psychic whirlwind, which essentially nulls/redirects all psychic attacks aimed at Fubuki. And iirc, it works on Psykos.

GyroNutz said:
Fubuki upscales from 7-C, I don't think she has an AP advantage.

As for her nullification, she has a form of nullification called psychic whirlwind, which essentially nulls/redirects all psychic attacks aimed at Fubuki. And iirc, it works on Psykos.
IIRC, there was at least one calc that scaled Fubuki to 745 kilotons. As for psychic whirlwind, Mob could try to use objects like buildings to pin her down if his Lift strength is higher.

Telekinesis gets blocked by psychic whirlwind. The buildings would no longer be under Shigeo's control when they come near Fubuki's psychic whirlwind.

Milly Rocking Bandit said:
That is true, but how likely is he to do so in this form?
Considering it's what he does to Toichiro in their final fight and the fact that he would likely notice his attacks not working he would definitely go for it. If he loses control, he could likely just drop them on her from outside her range.

Milly Rocking Bandit said:
Couldn't Fubuki intercept it with her much higher AP?
Do you mean using her TK? Class 50 isn't helping much against someone dropping several buildings on top of you. If you mean by AP, Shigeo could likely just keep her at bay and outlast her in terms of stamina.

Is it inappropriate for me to reply to my own thread? I don't want to show bias.

Anyway, I'm going to sleep right now. I'll check in in the morning.

GyroNutz said:
Telekinesis gets blocked by psychic whirlwind.
Other espers in MP100 (notably Toichiro) have tried, and failed to block Mob's telekinetic hold.

Considering Mob's lifting strength outranks Fubuki's by orders of magnitude, I don't think she has many win-conditions, especially if this is 100% Mob at his strongest.

Dargoo Faust said:
Other espers in MP100 (notably Toichiro) have tried, and failed to block Mob's telekinetic hold.

Considering Mob's lifting strength outranks Fubuki's by orders of magnitude, I don't think she has many win-conditions, especially if this is 100% Mob at his strongest.
Would this match then be a stomp? I feel like her whirlwind would be a genuine win-con if she can get him to enter its range but you seem more knowledgeable on both characters.

Back