• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Homura doesn't need to make sure that they are close. The bullets simply travel until they are very near to something, then stop, then start moving again while time starts flowing again

To clarify, they don't only stop moving when they are close to the opponent. They stop a few seconds after they leave contact with Homura, or somethign she herself is in contact with.

@Monarch

It actually isn't time based. They stop when they are about to hit something.

The rockets that hit Wal, Homura's bullets stopping when they were about to hit Mami's, the grenade that killed Patricia, and that's roughly how Magia Record portrays it as well.

Unless you want to tell me that all these things happen exactly in the same timeframe

This make me laugh,that Homura who is god-tier in her verse,can't defeat an zasshu here,even with time stop spam and 2-A drain,while Mami who is an mid-tier,can slaughter most of nasuverse top-tier servant expect Gil and Karna.

Yeah,but if this Homulilly then pretty much she can slaught most of top-tier servant,otherwise her MG key is struggling......So.....

Assassin EMIYA vs Tomoe Mami,anyone?

Which is completely normal because Homulilly >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> magical girl Homura.

I swear i could delete half of the PMMM pages and no one would notice. There isn't only Mami you know

Isn't Homura like, the second weakest of the magical girls?

She gets blitz stomped by Kyoko i without knowledge of her speed and even then she still gets blitzed in CQC

She always loses to Mami

Madoka is obvious

Sayaka is the only MG she's stronger then.

Where the f- is god tier coming from XD

EMIYA vs Sayaka

EMIYA vs Kyoko

EMIYA vs Tart (before High 3-A at least)

EMIYA vs Riz

EMIYA vs uhhhhhh Lapin

EMIYA solos the magical girls via PC + Origin scroo u

Question 1: Can she see through Presence Concealment

Question 2: Are any of her things passive and do not require her to be aware of her opponent to affect them.

1) Depends if Homura can, and if Kazumi can shut it down (which she likely can if she can break the intangibily curse which does the same)

2) Fantasma Bisbiglio isn't passive, but she doesn't need to know where he is to use it. He only needs to hear her voice

Also City level teddy bears

1) does she actively need to try to see through the intangibility curse?

2) does she just go around shouting out commands?

No, but she can dispel it (which now that I think about it, means that Homura can't either)

Usually no. But it definitely wouldn't be OOC for her to simply shout "show yourself" to an invisible enemy.

She probably can't if it's similar in nature to the intangibility curse (which it is).

Like, the IC is Present Concealment + literally being unable to interact with anything or anyone

We do, the thread about not caring for necros was a bust, not to mention the same people who proposed it, still close via necro.

Back