• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Omegamo, he has "Complex Multiversal level+" attack potency in his third key which isn't a thing. Also his final key should be 1-C, High 1-C with All Delete. I don't know much about Digimon so I'm assuming from the information in his profile that only his All Delete is of High 1-C power.

When does he talk to the audience?

Supposedly, the Robin (Damian Wayne) contains feats from both the Post-Crisis AND Post-Flashpoint version of the character.

Regarding that, there has been a request to convert it into either one of the versions, with the Post-Flashpoint version being more favoured than the Post-Crisis one.

@Zark2099

I suppose that a CRT could be made to filter each Post-Crisis and Post-Flashpoint feat, then we could make separate profiles for these variations.

I reckon I can make one, but given the obscurity of the character and my limited time being online, I assumed it to be a slow process. I'll be more than happy if someone more knowledgeable makes it first

I do not have the free time. Sorry.

Somebody change the Post-Crisis Doomsday picture back to what it was before.

It's got the wrong render, belonging to Post-Flashpoint Doomsday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back