• Important information regarding upcoming advertisements in this forum.

Please click here for further information.
  • After Fandom's UCP update, galleries that had advanced and unconventional coding are no longer working properly.

Please click here if you are willing to help out with fixing this problem.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Antvasima

VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Sysop
Please report any poorly constructed articles on this thread, along with a link to the page in question.

This includes locked profiles with serious grammar/spelling/sentence structure errors and typos, but you are supposed to fix such problems within unlocked pages on your own.

Keep in mind that response from the staff might not be immediate. However, response will come eventually, and your reporting will be highly appreciated.

Note:

Only report links to pages of sub-standard quality, not ones which you feel are unnecessary, or that are stubs. Handle these types of articles via the "Profile Deletion Requests" threads instead.

Antvasima

VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Sysop
Continued from here: https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/2687029

Antvasima said:
Why should they have immeasurable speed?
The thread it was decided was pretty old, but I believe it was Azathoth or Ultima that said said so, since in layman's terms normal measurements of time and space are irrelevant to them

Antvasima

VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Sysop
Well, in that case the reasoning should be mentioned in the profile page itself.

Antvasima

VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Sysop
The page can probably stay unlocked. It was probably locked due to vandalism or disruptive editing originally.

Starter_Pack

VS Battles
Content Moderator
@Crabwhale

I fixed what I could, but I wasn't sure about the rest considering I know nothing of Warhammer, and what the lore considers important enough to be designated with proper nouns.

Crabwhale

VS Battles
Thread Moderator
@ Starter

Well, I was thinking more along the lines of briefly unlocking the thing for me to fix :/

Starter_Pack

VS Battles
Content Moderator
I think it looks fine. It seems to be an attempt of separating Darkseid's actual abilities and the things he's resistant to.

Yeah but isn't that generally just placed after powers/abilities or seperated by a tabber? I've never seen powers/resistances formated like that. I could be wrong/being nitpicky though.

Andytrenom

VS Battles
Sysop
Human Resources
It's not how it's usually done, but that doesn't make it any worse. This format isn't a huge departure from the standards and makes it easier to discern Darkseid's powers and resistances

Starter_Pack

VS Battles
Content Moderator
Yes, it's usually placed just after the standard powers and abilities. Though, then it gets a bit "wall-of-texty", and can actually confuse people on whether something's an actual ability or simply a resistance to said ability.

Again, I'm just fine with what Darkseid has there.

Antvasima

VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Sysop
It looks acceptable. The reason for why tabbers are not used is likely that they are already applied for different incarnations.

Ricsi-viragosi

VS Battles
Retired
Bai Xiaochun (Eternal Realm)

Change the realm to world please, realm implies an in-verse powerup.

I'll change the links at the top part (the one that lets you see all the versions of the characters), so just changing the name is alright.

And changing Meng Hao to 1-B for now, as 1-A was not yet accepted.

Ricsi-viragosi

VS Battles
Retired
Bai Xiaochun (Eternal World) got a lot of problems, some of which I swear weren't there when I uploaded it.

If you'd open it, I'd be willing to change the following myself:

Name: Several are unneeded, and many outdated names were added for no particular reason. This include Little Turtle, Sect Uncel Bai, Nightcript, Nightdevil, Plaguedevil, Blood Lord, Junior Patriarch, Devil Bai, Bai Hao and Inspections Commissioner.

Classification: Origin of The Starry Sky is a title he gained because of recreating the universe, but it has nothing to do with him as a classification about what he is. Fourth Step Cultivator is something he surpassed, and would be like using "prince" as a classification for a king because he was a prince before being crowned.

Powers and Abilities, there are grammatical errors like: "connecting their fate he connected with" repeats connecting one time too many; "Resistance To Transmutation" has an unneededly capitalized "To"; "Invulnerability (Each of their defenses and attacks contain essence, making them immune to any normal attack" should have "they" changed to "him"; "Acausality (Type 5) Nigh-Omnipresence" has an apostrophe missing.

Intelligence: No error, just feel that adding that he lived for millions of years, and that he understand every one of the infinite concepts and laws that make up reality would be needed. (This only applies to his last key)

AKM sama

Automatic Killing Machine
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Sysop
Human Resources
I changed it to simply The Courier as no other Fallout protags have this distinction.

Mindovin

VS Battles
Content Moderator
Saruma has no age section in his profile, it could be copied from Gandalf's and can be added Saruman's.

Age: Created along with the other Ainur before the shaping of Arda, basically at the beginning of the universe, his human form is still over thousands of years old

Jaften

Joke Battles
Thread Moderator
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Hachimaru

I think this profile can be salvaged, and I've already done a little bit of minor editing work for it (clean-up stuff only), but there are still problems that I unfortunately can't do anything about due to not being familiar with the series.

Namely, the AP and durability at this time appear to be poorly justified and lack calcs, and the formating is a still off in some places.

EDIT: talking fans of the series in this thread to see what we should do with the profile.

Antvasima

VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Sysop
@Steven

Good catch. Thanks. I agree that the Oban Star-Racers profiles seem to have extremely unreliable statistics, and likely need to be deleted.

Death Mwauthzyx should link to Cinemassacre (Verse) in the same way The Angry Video Game Nerd does.

Elizhaa

VS Battles
Sysop
Robot972 said:
The image in question is Thanos destroying one of Titan's moons, not him destroying half the universe
I don't think he use deconstruction on the moon too. True, The image don't match but it better alternative then none.

Elizhaa

VS Battles
Sysop
Honestly, I think it much better better if the gif show the disnintegrating effect but it is nice though!

Status
Not open for further replies.