• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, a brief explanation sentence is usually fine.

Oh wait. That's my bad. Mixed up Small Building and Building on tiers. Apologies.

Building is correct, it's just the tier that needs to be changed

Can someone add tabber links in Green Lantern (Hal Jordan) and Raven (Post-Flashpoint) for me?

{{Tab2|maintext=Hal Jordan|link1=Green Lantern (Hal Jordan)|tab1=Comics|link2=Green Lantern (DC Animated Movies)|tab2=Animated Movies}}

{{Tab2|maintext=Raven|link1=Raven (Post-Flashpoint)|tab1=Post-Flashpoint|link2=Raven (Teen Titans)|tab2=Teen Titans|link3=Raven (Injustice Composite)|tab3=Injustice|link4=Raven (DC Animated Movies)|tab4=Animated Movies}}

Thanks. Tabber links in Wonder Woman (Post-Crisis), Wonder Woman (Post-Flashpoint) and Doomsday (Post-Crisis) need some updating, while Rama Kushna needs adding (not even sure this is real English)

{{Tab2|maintext=Wonder Woman|link1=Wonder Woman (Golden Age)|tab1=Golden Age|link2=Wonder Woman (Post-Crisis)|tab2=Post-Crisis|link3=Wonder Woman (Post-Flashpoint)|tab3=Post-Flashpoint|link4=Wonder Woman (DC Extended Universe)|tab4=DCEU|link5=Wonder Woman (DCAU)|tab5=DCAU}} {{Tab2|link1=Wonder Woman (DC Animated Movies)|tab1=Animated Movies|link2=Wonder Woman (Injustice Composite)|tab2=Injustice}}

{{Tab2|maintext=Doomsday|link1=Doomsday (Post-Crisis)|tab1=Post-Crisis|link2=Doomsday (DC Extended Universe)|tab2=DCEU|link3=Doomsday (DCAU)|tab3=DCAU|link4=Doomsday (Smallville)|tab4=Smallville|link5=Doomsday (DC Animated Movies)|tab5=Animated Movies}}

{{Tab2|maintext=Rama Kushna|link1=Rama Kushna|tab1=Comics|link2=Rama Kushna (DC Animated Movies)|tab2=Animated Movies}}

Yakou Madara in the AP section "He can raise the height ofhis existence to" should have a space between "ofhis".

SCP-046

I made this on my phone at night time, so there are some minor mistakes here and I meant to put "(Doesn't attack opponents physically and tries to kill people with bacteria)"

Instead of "(Doesn't attack opponents and tries to kill people with bacteria)"

It's also missing categories

Mindovin and I tried to clean it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back