• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not sure. You can ask PrinceOfTheMorning to comment here.

I guess, but Doctor Strange also has an MCU version and he isn't Doctor Strange (Classic) (Marvel Comics).

@POTM & CL

Wouldn't it be better to create a redirect page from Mar Novu instead?

Najimi Ajimu's profile has her powers and abilities and notable attacks/techniques under single tabbers, rather than under headings.

Can someone either both: Remove the tabber for the powers and abilities section, and change the tabber for notable attacks/techniques into a heading. Or unlock the page so I can do so?

I tried to fix them all when looking over the profile, I caught dozens, but I may have missed some.

Could you actually write out what they are?

Well to begin, is the text in the Superhuman Physical Characteristics even needed?

In the Accelerated Development should be "powers".

In the Self-Sustenance it should be "Being born before the Universe and having lived in the void for Million of years", or something like that. Also a good time to point out, there are some really weird and random capital letters that have no reason to be capital.

In the Immortality it should be "over 3 trillion years" I'm guessing it's years.

In the Perception Manipulation it should be "This ability allows her to see what other people see through her own eyes". I'm assuming this ability lets her see what other see, other wise it doesn't make sense. It's also the same in the Notable Attacks section.

In the Precognition it should be "possesses all knowledge".

In the Teleportation it should be "This skill allows her to reload".

In the speed section it should be "Skill which governs speed, she is supposed to be at least comparable".

In the durability section, I'm not sure what this is supposed to be "It was supposed to be able to took the Big Bang", I'm assuming it's trying to say that she could tank the Big Bang. And "her Skills have the ability", and "from Immortality and Non-Corporeal true nature makes her difficult to kill".

In the stamina section it should be "and has lived in the void for millions of years", and "she doesn't need to" repeats twice.

The whole range section.

And a helluvalot of dots randomly placed.

I most likely missed some, and if the abilities are explained in the Notable Attacks section, why are they just copy pasted the explanations in the Powers and Abilities section? Might as well just put "(With X skill)" or something, or shorten the explanation. It's very redundant.

I most likely missed some, and if the abilities are explained in the Notable Attacks section, why are they just copy pasted the explanations in the Powers and Abilities section? Might as well just put "(With X skill)" or something, or shorten the explanation. It's very redundant.

I agree, and I told Causality (the person who remade the profile recently) multiple times to do this, but he refused, and no-one else in the thread really commented on it.

I will unlock the Najimi Ajimu page so both of you can try to fix all of the problems.

Tell me here when you are done.

I think it's better if Agnaa does it, since he actually knows the character. I can skim through it after and see if he happened to miss anything.

I've already fixed everything that requires verse knowledge (besides one thing, after a discussion with Procrastinator Ajimu shouldn't have All Fictio, but idk if I can just remove it or if I'd need to get the original thread re-opened). I don't have the time right now to fix everything else.

Okay. I can wait for a few days though.

You can try to clean up the page if you wish.

I will do so. Tell me here when you are done.

I will unlock the page. Tell me here when you are done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back