• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not knowledgeable about the Marvel- eh, I mean, DC canon, so I asked Zark2099 for an opinion there.

I handled it, but you should technically only use a maximum of 5 entries in each tabber row, as 6 of them will mess up the formatting if more rows are added later on.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Ikki_Kurogane#Desperado

In the Notable Attacks/Techniques section:

Go to Skill > Weapon Mastery and then you'll find this.

'Block: Ikki has shown to be impecable in terms of blocking attacks from even more powerful sources like Stella who stated that blocking her sword would turn his bones to ash due to being much stronger than him by blocking in such a manner that he would not suffer injuries even after taking several attacks from her. Stella stated that 1 small miscalculation would completely ruin te block and he would receive the full force of the attack.'

'te block'.

I am not sure. Perhaps somebody should ask whoever added the image links if they plan to create the pages, or if the images can be removed?

Well, that was a long time ago. You can probably remove the nonworking links then.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Ikki_Kurogane#Desperado

In the Notable Attacks/Techniques section in Desperado whoever is seeing this message will find this.

"Concept Manipulation: After reaching desperado Blazers become capable of manipulating certain concepts, for Ikki it was stated that his OikagFe after he became a desperado turned him into the concept of slash. He used this to cut through Stella and Iris' armor which manipulated the concept of "Indomitable", however against Iris he also imbued his sword with the "causation of death", making Iris the first opponent Ikki killed in a fight."

You see that it says "OikagFe"? well, I've discussed this with Earl and he agreed that it should be changed to "Oikage".

I will unlock it. Tell me here when you are done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back