• Important information regarding upcoming advertisements in this forum.

Please click here for further information.
  • After Fandom's UCP update, galleries that had advanced and unconventional coding are no longer working properly.

Please click here if you are willing to help out with fixing this problem.

Antvasima

VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Sysop
Please report any poorly constructed articles on this thread, along with a link to the page in question.

This includes locked profiles with serious grammar/spelling/sentence structure errors and typos, but you are supposed to fix such problems within unlocked pages on your own.

Keep in mind that response from the staff might not be immediate. However, response will come eventually, and your reporting will be highly appreciated.

Note:

Only report links to pages of sub-standard quality, not ones which you feel are unnecessary, or that are stubs. Handle these types of articles via the "Profile Deletion Requests" threads instead.

Antvasima

VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Sysop
Continued from here: https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/3167951

Mindovin

VS Battles
Content Moderator
@Robot

I handled it.

Also, it seems image is removed from the site so it broken. Can you upload a image for it if you have knowledge about it?

Hmm... I don't see a problem, but that's probably because I'm on mobile. Can you open the page and let me fix it?

Antvasima

VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Sysop
There were some problems with Fandom's display for awhile earlier today, possibly only for European users. It looks fine again now though.

GojiBoyForever said:
Alternatively SCP-682 can be placed as an example.
I don't think 682's a great example. He created space-time anomalies that were like black holes suddenly appearing and disappearing, but they also could have been a hole forming between dimensions. I'd like for examples to be more clear-cut than 682's case.

ByAsura

VS Battles
Sysop
I think a lot of Thor's speed feats should be removed. The section is bloated with unnecessary feats, such as deflecting Chitauri blasters, getting Loki away from a black hole grenade and dodging attacks from Ultron Sentries. There's also circular scaling, like dodging Malekith and The Destroyer's blasts, both of whom are and should be scaled to Thor, not the other way round. Also, Thor's Vision feat occurs in a deleted scene, so it's automatically non-canon.

Also, it's been proven on multiple occasions that damaging the Bifrost isn't a feat.

Antvasima

VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Sysop
The Boros image from the anime seems better.

Also, I renamed The Lizard page.

Antvasima

VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Sysop
Thank you for helping out. I added the coloured meteoric burst image.

Oh... I didn't mean the main Meteoric Burst image, the render was fine, I meant the image in Notable Attacks, that one is a manga panel colored by a fan

The hyphen in the Spectacular Spider-Man tab was missing, and I've added it to most of Spider-Man's profiles, but not the ones that are locked to most (which are the comics and the MCU ones), so that needs to be added in those.

Can't forget about Spider-Man's hyphen, ya know :p

Antvasima

VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Sysop
I allowed the creation of it, due to common misunderstandings regarding the issue. It might work better as a civilisation page though, yes.

Antvasima

VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Sysop
@Carioca

I think that I handled the remaining ones yesterday.

Antvasima

VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Sysop
Thank you for helping out. It is very appreciated.

You do have a good point about that the pages contain unreliable statistics. Should they be deleted?

Jvando

VS Battles
Content Moderator
Damage appears to be a supporter of the series so he might have a better idea of the tiering of the characters. If he's able to help out, I don't think it needs to be deleted.

Replace the quote in Marvel's Apocalypse's page with this: Peace does nothing to test -- to INCREASE -- mutants' strength. To force them to evolve into the strong. The quote he has now is from the 90s cartoon.

The character is "El Tigre" and the verse for the show is "El Tigre: The Adventures of Manny Rivera"

That changes things. Either that or change the character page to "Manny Rivera (El Tigre)"

Also, the 80s/90s TMNT profiles should be changed to the specific year of 1987, the year the show premiered it, same as the 2012 TMNT profiles which aren't called "X character (2010s)".