• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Arknight Discussion Thread

Iirc there is great lore about originiun arts from chinese 4.5anniversary live stream

Basically talking about branch of originium arts like transmutation,elemental manipulation etc

Here character list that appear on reunion arc that have notable feats
Playable operator:
Amiya
Chen
Hoshiguma
Swire
Kaltsit
Blaze
Rosmontis
Nearl(5 star)
Doberman
Exusiai
Texas(5star)
Frostleaf
Jessica(4star)
Meteorite
Gray coat

NPC(allies)
Ace
Scout
W

NPC(reunion)
Talulah (the fighter key)
Talulah (DBS key)
Frostnova
Patriot
Mephisto
Faust
Crownslayer
Skullshaterer(both misha and alex)
Sarkaz centurion

NPC(ursus)
Emperor Blade(should also have feats from walk in the dust for its domain expansion for now)
Kaschei/DBS

That should be the priority for now

There is also npc without much feats in reunion arc such as:
Wei yenwu
Lin
Guard
Rat king etc

Iirc there is great lore about originiun arts from chinese 4.5anniversary live stream

Basically talking about branch of originium arts like transmutation,elemental manipulation etc

Now this is really gonna be useful, thank you
Playable operator:
Amiya
Chen
Hoshiguma
Swire
Kaltsit
Blaze
Rosmontis
Nearl(5 star)
Doberman
Exusiai
Texas(5star)
Frostleaf
Jessica(4star)
Meteorite
Gray coat

NPC(allies)
Ace
Scout
W

NPC(reunion)
Talulah (DBS key)
Frostnova
Patriot
Mephisto
Faust
Crownslayer
Sarkaz centurion

NPC(ursus)
Emperor Blade(should also have feats from walk in the dust for its domain expansion for now)
Kaschei/DBS

Wei yenwu
Lin
Guard
Rat king etc
Lin is a playable operators as well so she's on the line for the profile

That said, i'm gonna bold the operators you listed on my list in previous pages as an indication for "highest priority" since we also need to make the profiles for those that i listed since they are also important

Playable operator:
Amiya
Chen
Hoshiguma
Swire
Kaltsit
Blaze
Rosmontis
Nearl(5 star)
Doberman
Exusiai
Texas(5star)
Frostleaf
Jessica(4star)
Meteorite
Gray coat

NPC(allies)
Ace
Scout
W

NPC(reunion)
Talulah (DBS key)
Frostnova
Patriot
Mephisto
Faust
Crownslayer
Sarkaz centurion

NPC(ursus)
Kaschei/DBS

Wei yenwu
Lin
Guard
Rat king etc
Thanks; I will prioritize Amiya and Blaze first.

Also, someone made a recalc for Talulah's melting feat and Brassrust Knight's speed feat.

At long last, Nikke vs Arknights is real
triggered.gif

It's gonna take long for the recalc to be evaluate so i think we should prioritize the Originium Arts page first since it's very important to the verse

Last edited:
Damn AK and pgr can have hax duck it out later after both CN patch come here

Ak have concept manip and pgr have information manip now

Good news everyone: the AP recalc has gotten the green light, we can do the downgrade soon

Tho for the speed feats, Dale said this:
For the second you can just px scale this length of the cannon barrel
But the user who did the recalc hasn't been around since late December so we could just let the speed feat stay as it is

Looks good only a minor grammar mistake with the "impaled skullshatterer"
Since it uses "to" as present action it should be "to impale skullshatterer" even though it happened in the past.

As for the descriptions they all make sense

Looks good only a minor grammar mistake with the "impaled skullshatterer"
Since it uses "to" as present action it should be "to impale skullshatterer" even though it happened in the past.

As for the descriptions they all make sense
Is there any abilities that Amiya had but didn't listed on the sanbox that James Made?

I have updated Amiya's sandbox again; all left is references and gallery. What's your thought on it now?
Looks great.

Some nitpick would be

Ignore conventional defenses and resistance to art

Didn't the anime scene or PV showed Amiya launching her arts thingy against Frostnova from far away?
Around tens of meters

Pretty those are around ten-50 meters eye balling it with the building
You can probably make it several meters to tens of meters with Arts

I'd say her stamina is already Superhuman at that point.

Oh wait the ying xiao should make amiya has weapon creation or no?
Oh, right, I forgot about that. Thanks.

Looks great.

Some nitpick would be

Ignore conventional defenses and resistance to art

Didn't the anime scene or PV showed Amiya launching her arts thingy against Frostnova from far away?
Around tens of meters

Pretty those are around ten-50 meters eye balling it with the building
You can probably make it several meters to tens of meters with Arts

I'd say her stamina is already Superhuman at that point.
I see. I'll rewatch the anime scenes to check that again.

I see. I'll rewatch the anime scenes to check that again.

Around 0:49
The view is shown upon like the 2 story building with the ice frozen by Frostnova appeared significantly smaller and so does Frostnova and her allies.
Then Amiya stepped in from that POV of the Sarkaz Bomb sniper operator (forgot her name but I used her) to block and then do some arts exchange with Frostnova. Which also kinda implies Amiya on her initial assault is within the same range or slightly further before she came in to block

Around 0:49
The view is shown upon like the 2 story building with the ice frozen by Frostnova appeared significantly smaller and so does Frostnova and her allies.
Then Amiya stepped in from that POV of the Sarkaz Bomb sniper operator (forgot her name but I used her) to block and then do some arts exchange with Frostnova. Which also kinda implies Amiya on her initial assault is within the same range or slightly further before she came in to block

Thanks. I'll try to finish her profile this week since it's almost lunar new year in my place.

Looks great. though the sarkaz tabber lacks spacing at the end to prevent it from melding with attack potency

Everything else seems good and ready to publish. Great Work

Hey, hey, fanta here. Gacha games has once again consumed me and has dragged this BA fan into the Arknights fandom. Taking it slow and am currently on 1-11... That's about it, kek.
Enjoy man, if you're a big fan of more world centric stories like LOTR and whatnot I think you'll really love AK lore. It's genuinely up there as my top 5 series of all time for worldbuilding it's phenomenal 👍

Sandbox for Blaze is now here. You guys should check it for any errors, missing info or stuff like that.

Interesting. Where does the feat come from?
The new world building + angelina monthly
If the official translation is the same collapsal will have quite good attribute like NEP,resistance to space time manipulation and possibly accausality type 4

For blaze should be good

Last edited:
If the official translation is the same collapsal will have quite good attribute like NEP,resistance to space time manipulation and possibly accausality type 4

For blaze should be good
Yeah I saw that, lots of stuff for the Sarkaz and Lord of Fiends as well

For blaze should be good
Who's gonna get this haxes? 👀

Back