• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou Discussion Thread 2

What we know:

1) Conception is energy or particles, and it's the source of the soul and all those supernatural energies.

2) Conception comes from a higher world, and it can help characters raise their existence and resist Concept magic.

3) Soul is made from paticles and it's the source of the will because it fall under the domain of Soul Magic.

4) Willpower+ancient Magic=Concept Magic(CM type 1)

5) Soul is life force

Natural world energy=planet energy

Chinaman

BTW, willpower is Earth's energy.

What can we make out of this ?
Maybe AE and Resistance to Conceptual Manipulation for design. For magic we can have Willpower Manipulation.

Maybe AE and Resistance to Conceptual Manipulation for design. For magic we can have Willpower Manipulation.
Possible AE and conceptual empowerment for characters with conception.

Energy abdorption and matter manipulation(macro-quantum) for people with supernatural energy.

Matter Manipulation(macro-quantum) and life manipulation for soul magic, and requirement to have matter(macro-quantum) manipulation to manipulate their soul.

I can start gathering scan for them, but I'll need help with the profile creation.

Why no one is adding these ?

This thing should provide Hajime with resistance to everything ancient magic could do like BFR, Dream, Immersion, Power modification, Time stop ...
  • Guardian Talisman: An all-purpose defensive artifact which automatically nullify or at least weaken the effects of all seven ancient magics when used against the user. It is necklace with seven rings on the chain with each ring glowing when defending against one type of ancient magic.
Just to make it clear for future matches, can we add those resistances to his profile ?

This thing should provide Hajime with resistance to everything ancient magic could do like BFR, Dream, Immersion, Power modification, Time stop ...

Just to make it clear for future matches, can we add those resistances to his profile ?
A CRT will be required.
I can start gathering scan for them, but I'll need help with the profile creation.

Why no one is adding these ?
If it hasn't been done I can check what needs to be added.

We'll need a full complete list of what all that entails. It'd be easier if we can page that lists all hax each ancient magic has.

Here

@Digital_Franz You asked page is needed.

Well basically, at the very least we need a page explaining the power system and all the hax and abilities associated with it.

Basically it should server these purposes:

1. Provide a detailed and comprehensive understanding of how Ancient Magic, Concept Magic, and Skills work

2. It should be a detailed enough (scan heavy) reference that it can be used as justification various terms associated with the series. That would make building profiles, CRTs, and match ups faster and more effective.

3. It would also act as reposition of information that we (AND newcomers) can refer to consistently. This is important because it'd speed up discussion and enable more people into them.

That's basically what I'd aim for. I am currently in process of rereading the series and getting scans for everything I missed the first time I read it. Also a power system page would just be the start. We'd definitely need to add energy, race, and cosmology at some point.

Use these for now

Last edited:
That's basically what I'd aim for. I am currently in process of rereading the series and getting scans for everything I missed the first time I read it. Also a power system page would just be the start. We'd definitely need to add energy, race, and cosmology at some point.
I can do energy, but we only know about mana, spirit element, element of thought, blessing, miasma and dragon energy.
the rest is still unknown.

Last edited:
Intelligence feat and Limited Text manipulation ?
Now then, it looks like tomorrow will be really busy. This is a rare chance, so let’s write the diary in real time, I’m thinking of developing a magic for automatic recording mode, thoughtography style.

……

I did it. As expected, me. But, it’s thoughtography type, so it will be mostly like a live coverage. I’m uneasy whether the paper space will be enough, so I’m thinking of going with a brand new diary for the camp. Also, while the magic is in operation, there is the risk of things that I’m not planning to write or things that I thought about strongly will also get written. This point required special attention. Hajime, I love you. Ch 263
Nnn. Just now, it feels like something leaked out. Just in case, I made it a secret that I’m writing diary, so I won’t take it out in the middle of this camping. If something strange get written, I’ll have to erase it when we go home……

Letters that is written by thoughtographys, can it be erased so easily? Ch 263

Last edited:
Yeah that seems like a perfect template for Conception and Apparations. Although depending on how much information we have on each race, then it might be better to just it on one long page dedicated to various unique and important races in Arifureta.
Definitely

They just found out that the spirit beasts(spiritual lifeform) from Lutria's world are just normal animals that evolved, but this evolution was hindered state after Yue removed the energy from the inhabitants.
Now, their stuck in a mutated state.

Animal->Evolved->Spirit beast

「Spirit beast is animal that can use spirit’s power right? In other words, that lightning ability, or the flame or the poison aren’t spirit power? Is that something even crazier as a living thing?」

「Well, there are poisonous animals or something like electric eel even at earth though. If you think of the beasts here as the evolved version of those then isn’t it relatively normal?」

「Ah, now that you mention it that’s right.」

Nana and Taeko were speaking while sending slightly cold gazes toward Atsushi and Nobori who were ignoring the tea and the talk in favor of talking about souvenir or staring ecstatically at the weapon they received.

Ultimately, the lightning horned beast and the flame poison dragon were both that kind of thing.

Perhaps they ought to be called a step short from the spirit beast. They weren’t as strong or intelligent as spirit beast. And it was even more so for their communication ability. They were still living creature that relied on instinct.

But, if the world hadn’t gotten to its current state where the spirit element was extremely thin, they were living creatures who would evolve into spirit beast after some decades, or perhaps some centuries.

「So originally, the spirit beasts in this land were……”the evolved” was it?」

Dahlia nodded to Aiko’s question while preparing teacake.

Existences that evolved from normal animal. However, they couldn’t evolve further to become spirit beast. Dahlia and others apparently called these existences as “the evolved” with both meanings filling it.
Ch 496

Last edited:
I love isekai

Chapter 16(slowly): Hajime used space magic to open a portal to another manga.

Chapter 36(rivalry): Shizuku's katana could use magnetic mode after it was upgraded with gravity magic.

Chapter 40(priorities): They used space magic to manipulate the pages of the manga and travel the panels.

You can also find multiple feats for toon force. I recommend reading the whole thing.

1)Ancient magic can be imprinted into the soul

2) Concept magic is powered by will(soul)

3)mana is the only thing that can hold concept magic as a spell or divinity stone(crystalized mana).

Could those energies have somekind of CM ? or be conceptual because they're created from conception ?

Back