• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou Discussion Thread 2

Alright let's vote to see who's the best girl

Type 1 if you think Yue is best girl

Type 2 if you think Shia is best girl

Type 3 if you think Tio is best girl

Type 4 if you think Kaori is best girl

Type 5 if you think Shizuku is best girl

Type 6 if you think Lilliana is best girl

Type 7 if you think Remia is best girl

Type 8 if you think Aiko is best girl

Shizuku is best girl obviously. Never heard anyone say that about Lilliana or Remia, probably cause they don't get much screentime.

My opinion, Shizuku>/=Yue>Shea>Tio>Kaori>Aiko>Lilliana>Remia.

Personally I think Yue is best girl she's cute sexy and does everything for her husband she understands him on such a deep level that they don't even need to communicate to know what the other is thinking.

Never been a big Kaori fan.

She is essentially a stalker, she did love Hajime first and believe he was alive when everyone else didn't but she is twisted.

Though Yue and Hajime if you look at it have a twisted love too, both are completely dependent on his other.

Don't hate Kaori or anything just don't rate her as high as others.

Anyway i like Tio she is a pervert but underneath that is wise with her own goals and aspirations.

Shea started out being useless, having to watch her family protect and die for her to becoming the one who is relied upon in her family.

Shizuku is pretty normal, which is what makes her good, she is different from the others. She isn't throwing herself on Hajime trying to get him to sleep with her like Kaori and even Shea did before.

She is a strong girl who others rely upon who at her core wants to rely on others, and is upfront about her feelings.

She is cute not just in terms of her appearance but personality as well.

I'm kinda curious but why was Hajime's Possibly immortality changed to longevity? I can understand that for Tio and Kaori but not Hajime he might not even have a lifespan due to his monster body which is why he kept it in the after stories so he could be with Yue forever.

The LN said he will probably live longer than humans due to his body being strengthened, didn't say he had no life span.

The afterstories did say so but the LN might be retconning it so we just have to see if the LN afterstories will also mention it.

From my understanding Hajime has no plans to leave Yue alone so in the off chance his body does end up not being immortal he's probably going to transfer his soul into a robot or android thus obtaining immortality.Your right the LN just said he had a abnormal lifespan but can we give it to him considering the fact that he's going to become immortal later on?

It's dubious he even has the capability to do it by himself yet, in the future he will probably get Yue to put his soul in some other body, Hajime so far in the LN isn't exactly an expert in spirit magic.

If it's not an ability he himself can do, he shouldn't have it until he actually gets soul switched into another body.

How about we just give him possibly immortality/longevity because Hajime isn't really sure if he has no lifespan or if his lifespan has been extended due to monster meat. Hajime having a longer lifespan is just theoretical on his part.

I don't really have an issue with him having both possibly longevity and immortality based on him not being sure how much his life has been extended or if he even has a lifespan.

Do you mind telling me how to create a thread? I would like to propose a battle Asta vs Kouki Low 7-B Verizon's are used speed is equalized. Also I'll tally the votes for best girl on December 1st and announce the results then.

Go on the top of the page, under explore forum will come up, click on it and it will take you here.

Verses Thread is for vs battles click on it and from there you can make the vs match.

Arifureta doesn't exactly have much fans on here so you're not gonna get much votes for best girl.

Considering how popular the series is I thought there would be at least 10-15 people on this site who would participate in the vote. Thanks for letting me know how to create a thread and helping me with the changes.

Arifureta, popular? No, this is pretty much an obscure verse on here. The manga and anime are trash, the series never got the recognition it deserves so barely anyone on here cares about it, i have to struggle just to get a revision through.

I mean just look at the fact the first discussion thread was up for 2 years before it was full for a 2nd one to be made, while slime is on like #15, and i started both discussion threads on the same day.

Yeah, I also only recently starting diving into the LN and WN, and that was when the first episode of the anime came out. I had never even heard of it before that.

If you want to discuss votes for best girl and likewise, you'll have a lot more luck over at the Arifureta wiki, or r/Arifureta. Not discouraging trying to start conversations here, though. This place is quite lonely.

To me every successive adaptation somehow craps on the LN even more.

Anyway volume 3 of Arifureta Zero is coming out today.

Kuroiha btw nice profile pic.

Yep. Not to mention Arifureta's getting a season 2.

That's good news.

Thanks. Not looking bad, yourself.

Finished volume 3 of Zero, it's amazing how consistent storm feats are in this series.

Will make a crt soon.

What do you mean, that's already on the profiles.

The only thing not elaborated on are the theoretical abilities, the verse page does that though.

I don't think all the abilities are theoretical. For example Etto created the Holy prestics which was a separate dimension and he brought the "hero's" to Tortus through the boundary between worlds. And the illusions Hajime and the others encountered in the Haltina Labyrinth we're a little too realistic for a illusion so Naiz most likely grew enough in space magic to turn illusions into reality and vise Versa. Hajime in the after story grew proficient enough with spirit magic and creation magic and another person/robot from scratch in the after story and that thing had its own soul . He also grew skilled enough with evolution magic to interfere with information. He created a device that allows him to manipulate information on a world wide scale which is how he made the returnee thing news die down. I don't think the liberators would have passed down false information to their inheritors so these theoretical abilities can most likely be achieved through intense training.

I meant theoretical as being for vol 10 of the LN, as i said before we have seen them being used in the WN and afterstories; Yue erasing the spirit element from a planet of ppl by manipulating their information, one of the rulers of hell manipulating boundaries etc.

What you said about the Holy Precincts though, never thought of that, makes a lot of sense now that i think about it, but the WN never mentioned creating dimensions as part of space magic, the LN did though so the LN is explaining stuff.

The LN is adding and explaining stuff, i don't want us to just instantly add 10 abilities the characters haven't shown to use and even later after the events of vol 10, is said to be hard for them to do ie Kaori training hard for her restoration magic to be able to stretch time and it exhausting her, or later on during the final arc of the WN, godspeed taking a lot of mana.

But yea later on we definitely are gonna see the Liberators use their abilities to their full extent which will make them pretty broken. Which adds to my point too, from what we have seen of Zero, even they who are masters of their ancient magics don't just instantly have the ability to idk change reality into illusions or vice versa, it's clearly trained.

Back