• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou Discussion Thread 2

Because since the earthquakes were done by meteors they have their own formula which would make the result 5-B instead.

Something aside that I noticed the other day when adding categories to Kouki and is a pattern in the tiers of the verse.
9-B
8-B
7-B
Low 6-B/6-B (with the Meeres downgrade)
5-B (with this surprising upgrade to the world shaking)

I thought that it was a shame that the new tier 5 was 5-C and wished that someone in the After Stories there would be something to put them at 5-B and complete the pattern, seem like somehow it happened lol.
mhm quite weird, ive always wanted tier 5 arifureta and felt like it should've been tier 5 a while ago. im for the upgrade but have very much different views on how it got there.

I'm kind of surprised Arifureta is only now hitting planetary. Still, pretty decently haxxed for their tier.

Man, its gonna be an even longer ride than scaling like every character in Tensura when I reread Arifureta. Should be fun though. I've only read Arifureta twice after all

I'm kind of surprised Arifureta is only now hitting planetary. Still, pretty decently haxxed for their tier.

Man, its gonna be an even longer ride than scaling like every character in Tensura when I reread Arifureta. Should be fun though. I've only read Arifureta twice after all
I tried reading and gave up, not a fan of light novels, only managed to read some of classroom of the elite and to be a power in the shadows

Will till EOS when it hits 2-B due to true world astral which contains all possibilities.

Speaking of Mother, her soldiers all have futuristic lasers, which even the weakened Kouki and Hajime have dodged and deflected, multiple at a time at that.

Think we could find evidence of it meeting the criteria for being real lasers? My feat gathered was pretty lazy since you were gonna do it, but would think i would have had that if it did, though again wasn't paying that close attention.

Will go back through some of the fights to see if i can find anything, when i get time i guess.

Speaking of Mother, her soldiers all have futuristic lasers, which even the weakened Kouki and Hajime have dodged and deflected, multiple at a time at that.

Think we could find evidence of it meeting the criteria for being real lasers? My feat gathered was pretty lazy since you were gonna do it, but would think i would have had that if it did, though again wasn't paying that close attention.

Will go back through some of the fights to see if i can find anything, when i get time i guess.
I mean, that was why I was saying that is basically safe to say she is FTL, because of the lasers, the question was exactly what should be her rating in the FTL scale.

From the criteria they meat the realistic source, the reflection, they travel in straight lines and I don't remember them having physical force.

Well first we have to prove they are actually lightspeed.

Once that's done, maybe we could calc some of those laser deflecting/dodging feats? If not then all that can happen is a vague FTL rating.

Assuming that's all correct, pretty impressive just how consistent FTL is for the characters, stretching across not just the main series, but also the afterstories, and even the prequel.

Something that I noticed with the second chapter of the anime but forgot to say until now, but the fact that the studio name is Mother is ironic considering that the profile of Mother just come out.

The third chapter was fine I guess, not much impessive with the battle animation but at least it's decent since it's already better than first season, would like to reread that parts in the ln when I get time.

Tio was good and Neko Shizuku was beatiful.

Though the fact that we can hear the voice of the traitor is bit meh, don't know if the character already talked before in the anime but if that's the case then the surprise is a bit ruined. Would have liked if they distorted the voice like if the characters was using some sort of spell.

Edit: As a note I'm currently doing the things to add to Hajime, so for the attack reflection with Orestes, could you add it to his second key with the scene in of him training while Shizuku see in the sea of trees? The one when he was shoting to Orestes and dodging the reflected bullets, it's the only scene in the main story that I can remember quickly that show that use of them.

Also, in the end should be added a solid life and death resistance to everyone with Soul Shell? In the case of the life resistance could also be added the time when Kouki was fine against the miasma of the dark beings and even characters like Ryutarou and Suzu when they fought a army of dark beings.

Last edited:
The episode actually reminded me of something ie that Hajime's has an unbelievable will to live, which will allows him to keep fighting even if he is injured, so supernatural willpower should go to his second key.

Isn't Orestes something he gets end of main story? Shouldn't be in his 2nd key, he has portals then sure and can shoot bullets threw them, but it's not the same as literally sending attacks back at his opponents. And as i said before, holding off on adding any references for end of main story since the LN will get there and there will probably be more stuff to add.

Ryutarou and Suzu fought the dark beings before Hajime started giving out Soul Shells like pancakes, Kouki resisted it too, and the wives were also fighting dark beings, so basically everybody relevant would have it without even factoring in Soul Shell, but yea Soul Shell also grants those resistances too.

The episode actually reminded me of something ie that Hajime's has an unbelievable will to live, which will allows him to keep fighting even if he is injured, so supernatural willpower should go to his second key.

Isn't Orestes something he gets end of main story? Shouldn't be in his 2nd key, he has portals then sure and can shoot bullets threw them, but it's not the same as literally sending attacks back at his opponents. And as i said before, holding off on adding any references for end of main story since the LN will get there and there will probably be more stuff to add.

Ryutarou and Suzu fought the dark beings being Hajime started giving out Soul Shells like pancakes, Kouki resisted it too, and the wives were also fighting dark beings, so basically everybody would have it without even factoring in Soul Shell, but yea Soul Shell also grants those resistances too.
That's actually true, considering that he continued to advance even with inanition for several days (8 I think?) and the phantom pain of his arm, he also resisted the pain of eat monster meat, fought several times despite the heavy injuries, etc. This should also be added to the stamina section.

He had two portals things, the Chakram and Orestes, with Chakrams I think he was also abe to do so but I also recall that by the Haltina labyrinth he already made the Orestes (could be wrong though). He have used them to send back the attacks of others before, is just that as I said the only scene I can remember quickly (do to the impression left in me) is that of the training.

Would you add that part then? Since it would be something to add to several profiles would be better if is already well redacted from the beginning.

Orestes i think was at the end, as it mentions "Also, he can sever his enemies' bodies by catching them a single portal before shrinking the portal's size." on Hajime's profile, which i clearly remember happened at the end, but could be wrong.

But i will have to look back at that training seen to see if he did indeed have reflection there.

Sure i can add that tomorrow.

Last edited:
Added the things to Hajime, now the characters left I think are Shizuku and Aiko, well, Tio also still need the automatic translation but that's really minor, though isn't like the other two would have big additions either.

When that's done this part of the revisions should be done, the rest would be for the next ap crt and the miscellaneous abilities/resistances/equipment.

Added the resistances, and cleaned Hajime's profile up.

Speaking of skill, at this point do we have anything that proves Shizuku>Endo and Kouki in skill? Cause like both of them have gone crazy in that department in the afterstories, Shizuku has always been a genius with the sword, and she has reached the zennith of swordsmanship, being able to cut only what she wants, but that's not the same as countering an AI with data on the entirety of humanity, it's mind boggling how skilled Kouki is now.

Added the resistances, and cleaned Hajime's profile up.

Speaking of skill, at this point do we have anything that proves Shizuku>Endo and Kouki in skill? Cause like both of them have gone crazy in that department in the afterstories, Shizuku has always been a genius with the sword, and she has reached the zennith of swordsmanship, being able to cut only what she wants, but that's not the same as countering an AI with data on the entirety of humanity, it's mind boggling how skilled Kouki is now.
Cool, would you add it to the rest later right?

I have been thinking that from some time ago and is hard to say, by pure feats Kouki in this point have the most impressive ones since she practically don't have battle scenes in the after stories and the few she has are against fodder or end absurdly quickly.

More skilled than Endou definitely is since there is the comments saying that her skill continue to increase even after reach a zennith of swordmanship, Endou himself also believe that in a fight she would win and by that point he shouldn't know that Shizuku now can use even a thousand swords.

Regarding Kouki since he have the better skill feats it's possibly that he is more skilled, though also Shizuku reached one of the zennith of swordsmanship (a different one) long before Kouki and she have statements that her skill continue to grow after that, one of the few battles scenes of Shizuku in the after stories even confirm that since she is the only character able to do something like cut curses (not even Kaori could cut them or Shia punched them with her bunny way). She also train frecuently with the rest of the wives and Hajime, so while she lack more battles to show her skill it should be safe to say that she at least is equal in skill with the current Kouki.

This is one of the reasons of why I want a long/serious arc of her, to have more feats.

If by the others you mean Suzu and Ryutarou, they don't have Afterstories keys, though we could feasibly give them that, idk if its worth it though.

I mean obviously in a fight Shizuku would beat Endou, he only becomes a issue for the wives where they are constrained in a situation where they can't just wipe out all the clones at once, but that's a little different from saying she is more skilled than him.

As for Shizuku's zenith, she cheated using soul magic, while Kouki did it with pure will, Shizuku is definitely skilled, but at this point, we haven't seen enough to know how much more skilled she is in the Afterstories, by feats i think Kouki edges her out right now.

I want a Shizuku arc too.

If by the others you mean Suzu and Ryutarou, they don't have Afterstories keys, though we could feasibly give them that, idk if its worth it though.

I mean obviously in a fight Shizuku would beat Endou, he only becomes a issue for the wives where they are constrained in a situation where they can't just wipe out all the clones at once, but that's a little different from saying she is more skilled than him.

As for Shizuku's zenith, she cheated using soul magic, while Kouki did it with pure will, Shizuku is definitely skilled, but at this point, we haven't seen enough to know how much more skilled she is in the Afterstories, by feats i think Kouki edges her out right now.

I want a Shizuku arc too.
I was talking more about Kouki and Endou since you could probably make the resistance part look better, and the keys to Suzu and Ryutarou probably are a good idea, they don't really have many feats in the after stories but just the new resistances with should make it worth, the AP would basically be 'stronger than before'.

I mean, Endou have showed that he can hold his ground against Hajime and characters of that level. Endou is really skilled, yes, but what make him really dangerous is the combination of his presence, numbers, absurdity and tenacity, so in pure skill Shizuku is definitely above him.

She cheated yes, but the fact that even characters like Kaori or Shia are unable to cut curses or punch them despite having the same level of soul magic (in the case of Kaori she is far above) show that indeed is a skill feat. But yeah, by pure feats Kouki edges her out right now, but with statements and this little showing they should at least be equal.

Though, regardless of who is more skilled between the two the fact still remain that the skill level in Arifureta is crazy, the fact that there normal humans like Allen, Fukube and even Sabastian (the butler of the princess in the Sky Dragon World) show that (heck even Vanessa, who I hate btw, have a really high skill), if you think about it basically all the current profiles scale above that level of absurdity, like Gahard and Meld scale above them since they had the titles of the strongest and even after meet Allen, Fukube and Sabastian the group of Hajime still respect the skill of both of them.

Then you also have the Haulia group who could win against the empire group and even when facing Gahard, the Haulia at the same time are equal with the Yaegashi group who at the same time defeated the elite forces of other countries when they were brainwashed by China group, which mean that they probably defeated elites at the level of Allen and Fukube since the contries literally wanted the returnees at all costs.

And then main cast scale above both groups, the only exception would probably be Ryutarou since he don't really have feats in the after stories.

Last edited:
Shia should have resistance to gravity manip?
Yue who stopped the murders at the end with super gravity field crouched on the edge of the hole and patted Shia’s head. It was a patting that was also using soul magic for healing the target’s mind. Yue’s hand was slightly shivering because of Shia who moved around normally even though she was put under her full powered super gravity field.

Yue also used sublimation magic before Shia finally stopped but……most likely she would be able to simply endure a normal “Black Sky Destitution” if it wasn’t powered up with sublimation magic and the like. Depending on the situation it was very likely that Shia would burst out from inside. And so it couldn’t be helped that the strongest vampire princess was getting cold feet. Chapter 427.
And it said that she would resist as nothing what is the strongest black hole magic, which do things like this:
「Be swallowed by the infinitude of darkness and perish――Gravity magic ultimate secret art【Kokutenkyuu(black whirling darkness of abyss)】」(TN: Black Heaven Suffering)

At the center of the surging black sparks, a small black sphere manifested.

The sphere was whirling in disorder, and right after that, it swelled up to a size with a diameter of a meter and began to suck anything and everything in the surroundings with a fierce might. No, perhaps it should be said that rather than sucking, it was already twisting the space altogether while compressing it to the center.

――Gravity magic “Black Heaven Suffering”

It was the gravity magic’s secret art that the liberator Miledy Raisen once used in order to save the world.

Compared to what she used, this magic here was a shoddy one where its immatureness was standing out. But, even so, here in this place, it possessed enough strength to destroy this monster that could possibly regenerate and propagate if there was even just a fragment of its cell remaining――it was truly legendary magic.
「Here it is created, the star of disaster that swallow all creation――”KokutenkyuuBlack Sky Destitution”-!!」

The star of disaster was enlarged explosively. It was the secret technique of gravity magic to annihilate everything by swallowing them, the trump card of lord.

「Kyaah!?」

『Impossible-!?』

A scream broke out from Hinata while agitation surged from the elderly nobleman.

It couldn’t be helped. The earth was getting sucked up with violent momentum. The sparking black sphere with diameter of five meter was swallowing them up.

The earth was getting sucked up toward the sky as though gravity didn’t exist. That sight was just like a joke. It was as though heaven and earth had been overturned.

Both Hinata and the elderly nobleman were looking up at that in a daze. They didn’t know what would be the fate of the things that got swallowed into there, but their instinct had guessed it.

That was, anything that had been swallowed by that would only vanish.

Mercilessly, without any discrimination. It would swallow anything and everything and brought demise.

It was an absolutely inescapable annihilation.
“Black Sky Destitution” was different from the similar gravity magic “Severance Calamity”. It wasn’t a magic to reduce the target into dust using gravitational pressure. It was an annihilation magic.

There was no problem here because the residents of fairy world could revive somewhere as long as they had concept and thought element, but if that wasn’t the case, there was a possibility that the racial power balance of this world would crumble from the destruction here.
How the name is translated vary a bit depending of the character saying it but in the end they are the same spell.

The two calcs calcs were evaluated, as I was expecting a bit the shaking one seem to have problems, so the calc end as Moon Level as originally was or since this is another world, a sentient one with powers, we try to argument that it could withstood a Planet Level earthquake. Seem like is also possibly needed that the feat should be addresed again in a crt, though since it was actually already done in the middle of the first crt of the year I think this could be unnecessary.

Normally I would be with Mitch about be just hyperbole, but because of the number of times is repeated, the explicit mention of the planet shaking, the consistency with the story about Hajime wanting to destroy the world and every character believing he would do so, is all things together what make me genuinely believe the feat is legit.

Last edited:
The feat is legit as far as i am concerned, though yea planet level is off the table.

As for any CRTs, busy doing Zero's and Isekai at Peace, so not really interested in doing that now.

I was thinking in adding Shuten Douji/Yaya no Hidzuki to Kousuke profile as optional equipment with the necklace of her horn, so should I try to search feats to calc and rate her or would be fine scale her to base Shia since she can fight against her as showed in the end of the onmyouji arc?

Also, Kousuke should have listed as an possibly equipment the smartphone? I'm not necessarily talking about the one with the resurrection function but the one with the ability to talk between the worlds.

When did she fight Shia? All i remember is Shia showed up, leveled a forest, and Shuten got jealous and did the same thing, but could be misremembering. That said adding her and the smartphone would be fine.

When did she fight Shia? All i remember is Shia showed up, leveled a forest, and Shuten got jealous and did the same thing, but could be misremembering. That said adding her and the smartphone would be fine.
In the epilogue of the onmyouji arc, in the party:
「If it’s here then a little bit of fun wouldst be allowed correct? Right, miss rabbit?」

「Aa geez, why is it that all the fellows who got fixated on me are all like thisss-」

In order to prevent the meats that she had grilled well after much effort turning into victim, Shia dashed away and ran with all her might.

「So we art playing oni gokkotag? Fufu, I accept! Wait, wait for mee~ ♪」(TN: Oni gokko, a game of pretending getting chased by oni, or in other words playing tag)

Hidzuki began a literal oni gokko with a look of a maiden in love.

The ********* elf Altena, the mad dog imperial princess Tracy, the yandere divine spirit Soare. And then now the brawl lover oni god was also added to that list.

From afar there were voices 「SHAORAAAAAAAAA」「AHAH, AHAHAHAHAH」 that were accompanied with absurdly loud thunderous sound.
Different from the Tracy (since that time she only dodged do to the request of Hajime) this time Shia indeed traded blows with her, though probably she didn't used reinforcement or at least no high/mid levels (since with just the activation of them the surroundings already change).

In any case, if is fine to add her scaling to base Shia then I think I can begin to make the new crt adding some abilities and addressing the calcs. In the end you finded something more about the lasers of Mother and there could be some calcs regarding them? Because if that's the case they can be added to the crt, or make one separately for that.

And as a side note, I think in a future make a Myuu profile, it would be interesting honestly, but I don't know when I will do it, could be soon if I'm motivated enough or some time later.

Scaling to Base Shia would be ok then i guess.

I haven't looked at anything regard Mother's laser's.

Been doing CRTS back to back, plus of course real life stuff, haven't gotten to just chill and catch up on LN's like Isekai at Peace's LN for instance, and i still need to apply the revisions for Zero, and i got 2 other verses to make, one of which isn't gonna happen till someone calcs what i requested,.

Myu doesn't have much, i guess you could put her at like street level and supersonic based on how she did against those terrorists, and then like Low 6-B with the Grim Reapers, could work.

Scaling to Base Shia would be ok then i guess.

I haven't looked at anything regard Mother's laser's.

Been doing CRTS back to back, plus of course real life stuff, haven't gotten to just chill and catch up on LN's like Isekai at Peace's LN for instance, and i still need to apply the revisions for Zero, and i got 2 other verses to make, one of which isn't gonna happen till someone calcs what i requested,.

Myu doesn't have much, i guess you could put her at like street level and supersonic based on how she did against those terrorists, and then like Low 6-B with the Grim Reapers, could work.
Yeah, then better relax, I will do the crt soon.

Myuu have mainly the things from the terrorist arc, and then her op social influencing and all her friends lol, is because of that that I feel a profile of her would be kinda of fun.

Schlagen, the Pile Bunker and all the weapons in general are also amped by Limit Break and Overload right? To confirm for the crt ratings.

Don't he enhance his weapons with his magic power though? And when in Limit Break and Overload don't Donner and Schlag also do more damage? If they weren't also amped then there really isn't much sense in use Limit Break and Overload since, well, Hajime fight with the weapons instead of his body.

He boots the firepower of his weapons like donner with lightning clad, so technically. Hajime's stats including magic go up with limit break, he uses that to pack more firepower into his weapons, and thus they deal more damage too.

So they indeed are amped by Limit Break and Overload right? Also, I'm sure they are also enhanced even without lightning clad since he cover his weapons in his magic power, reason of why the Grim Reapers or Cross Bits for example have a crimson aura around them when Hajime get angry/serious.

Is because of Schlagen been 5-6x stronger than Donner, which would make it 17,2-20,64 teratons in base by the war with Ehito, since they also should be amped with Limit Break and Overload which Hajime used from the very beginning in his fight against Ehito they would turn 86-103.2 terarons in Overload state, this would scale to also the Pile Bunker, Hyperion and the upgraded versions of them that Hajime maded to fight Ehito, this also would scale to Ehito making him High 6-B.

Edit: So basically Hajime would be High 6-B with weapons buffed by Overload and Ehito would also be High 6-B, they are the only two characters that reach this tier.

Last edited:
I just noticed this while writing the things for the crt and checking the profiles, so I wanted to confirm first here.

I also noticed that Tio don't have listed the ap buff of Limiter Removal. Similarly Kaori don't have listed the amp of Limit Break despite have it do to the apostle body, she only have listed Limiter Removal.

Back