• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou Discussion Thread 2

Mentioned it before, but rereading the Lutria stuff, it's brought up again, Yue is stated to not be a close range/physical fighter, but using magic she literally punched Lutria, making her feel pain for the 2nd time in her life, first being Shia.

Yue's fighting style has always been blasting magic, and regenerating from whatever is thrown at her, or tanking what's thrown with barriers, as shown with Lutria, she could fight physically if she wanted to, and Ehito using her body proves as much, but she doesn't make the effort.

So, what am i saying? Scaling her durability or lifting strength to the others is weird, her barriers scale to the others for example, but she doesn't naturally make herself that strong nor durable, she can if she wanted with magic though, but that's not normally what she does.
I mean, it's right that naturally she isn't physically strong, but if she want she can become easily as durable and strong as the rest, it was said in one of the early chapters (don't remember exact chapter) that after the Ehito thing she now it can on top of change her body also use all the physical skill that Ehito showed (in general that she can do everything that Ehito was capable and even better).

Without magic we don't know how strong and durable she is, she shouldn't be completely weak since one of the recent quotes said that the magic power was directly related with the physical ability
In Tortus, magic power was also related with human’s physical ability, so naturally the specs of earthling also became superior than Tortus people after receiving magic power.
So she should have certain level, and if she wasn't somewhat durable every time she receive a attack she should have ended as pulp.

Are you proposing to change her physical stats to something like Unknown and list that she scale to x tier with her magic and physical abilities?

In the past, when Hajime and others were summoned to Tortus, they were granted with the skill “Language Comprehension” without their agreement. That skill that allowed them to understand all kind of language wasn’t something that was influenced by their individual ability, but something that was attached to everyone without exception. The reason was because the summoner Ehito meddled with the souls of Hajime and others when they were summoned and granted them that skill……
The current Yue could do everything that Ehito could do, and with the help of Hajime and others she could surpass him by far. Even though Ehito’s limit, the strength of the current Yue enabled her to go as far as transforming the soul.-Chapter 343

Yea she can do everything Ehito can, and magic is related to physical abilities, but doesn't mean it's a 1 to 1 comparison, ie your magic equals your physical ability, clearly not as Yue's magic before the Ehito stuff was above her physicals.

Afterstories we could list her durability and lifting strength by scaling to Ehito, before that its wonky, off the top of my head vs Fried and the other dude she didn't even try to physically block their attacks, just used barriers and her regen.

Yue's physical abilities scale to her magic to a degree as magic is related to that, but we can't really say to what extent.

Anyway it's basic logic that Ehito boosted her body right? Her physical stats should be that level even if she doesn't put effort into it, and then with magic it would scale like the others. But yea i am proposing Unknown durability for her pre afterstories key, x tier, in this case city level with magic, while afterstories would be like country level, moon level with magic.

Last edited:
But yea i am proposing Unknown durability for her pre afterstories key, x tier, in this case city level with magic, while afterstories would be like country level, moon level with magic.
I'm fine with it. Would you do the thread about this and the downgrade to the end of main story after the things from the current crt are added?

And talking about add the things today I was finally able to continue with it, Yue and Kaori in principle I think are done, in the case of Yue I even added the discussion part (I needed some time to make it work but in the end I did it).

Edit: Well, technically they still need added the Soul Shell part but since you are supposed to add that then my part is done.

Last edited:
Whenever the calc is accepted, I will do it.

I guess we also gotta address Kouki possibly scaling to Hajime?

I guess we also gotta address Kouki possibly scaling to Hajime?
And also Mother, her possibly 6-A would be changed to Low 6-B and since Kouki was also weakened he should upscale to 6-B. This would basically imply that the weakened state of Hajime put him at something like Low 6-B which is a bit below the level of base Shia and her Level V since she scale above the divine spirits (because even without futher levels of strengthening her RE made her stomp Udar after a bit).

So, Kouki after his development arcs = weakened Hajime ≈ base Shia/normal level Shia.

Added curse resistance, and did the lifting strength upgrades.

Also finished ep 2 of the anime, going alright so far, no excessive skipped content, ok animation.

Now going to catch up on the WN, like 3 chapters behind.

Added curse resistance, and did the lifting strength upgrades.

Also finished ep 2 of the anime, going alright so far, no excessive skipped content, ok animation.

Now going to catch up on the WN, like 3 chapters behind.
Yeah, I just now added the things to Shia and saw the curse resistance, you made that part really well since it's considered not only the characters with Soul Shell but also the ones with a natural resistance high enough to not need it. Though know that make me thing, since it's mentioned that the onmyoujis were able to resist the death curse of Yato no Kami do to the protection of the Soul Shells, the possibly death resistance for Hajime, Yue, Kouki and Kousuke should be shared by everyone and without the possibly part?

Second chapter is already out? Great, tomorrow I will see it.

I still haven't read the chapters after the end of the onmyouji arc because of been busy, however the sunday I think I will have time to read one chapter.

Today in the night will continue, but before that I though in some things:
「What will we do, Yue. How are we going home……ah, that’s right! Yue, use soul magic!」

「Mu, there is that method.」

This game device was created by applying soul magic. The highly precise sensation where there was almost no difference with reality was because of that. In that case, it could be thought that for an expert of soul magic it should be possible to logout even without relying on the system.

Yue wasted no time trying to use soul magic.

――Insufficient level

「Mu? ……Mumuh」

「Yue?」

Each time Yue persisted with something while mumbling「Mumuh」, the heavenly voice “insufficient level” descended down. At the end a hypocritically courteous words “let’s understand your standing” descended.

Kaori who somehow guessed the situation asked.

「It looks no good isn’t it?」

「Muu. Even though it absorbed us because it’s broken, but I cannot accept it at all that only this system is perfectly working.」

According to Yue, Yue herself was also participating at the creation of this bodily sensation system that applied soul magic. And then, the “binding” of the game system that was directly affecting the soul was operating effectively even at Yue herself who was a cooperator in the artifact’s creation.

If this effect was purely due to Yue’s own magic, then she would only need to break that restriction, but if Hajime’s artifact was involved there then it would be next to impossible for Yue to cancel it.

Yue who was unable to release her “binding” no matter how many times she tried dropped her shoulders dejectedly.

「……As expected from Hajime’s artifact. And then my magic. We have done a good work.」
This would count as resistance to power null and/or law manip? Since this impply that the reason of why Yue can't free up it's do to the team work of Yue&Hajime, this is from when they were in the simulation world.

Also, the effects of Miledi labyrinth and the Factory World would be considered power null and partial resistance to it to the protagonist because of be able to use magic despite that (although with less efficiency)?

And with the second chapter I noticed that Tio don't have resistance to heat despite be fine in Gruen labyrinth.

Additionally, should be given as optional equipment the artifact for infinite energy? We already saw them use it and although in that case it was a prototype it still showed that they can use it, we also know that later Hajime perfect it so it's even possible give it as a standard equipment.

It's a game world that basically simulates reality using soul magic, not sure if it's law manipulation, or just soul resistance. Probably both as she could break out of its system if not for it being a result of Yue + Hajime's magic.

Is it that the characters can resist the nulling effect, or that the nulling effect is limited in that it doesn't extend beyond the external? The latter makes sense, they null magic on the outside, but not inside.

Tio does have fire resistance, which is what was listed in her stats, heat manipulation is wonky in that it's not what you think, it's real confusing, basically you can get it for resisting cold, cause heat manipulation can induce cold via draining heat, heat manipulation, cold manipulation, ice manipulation, all gets confusing for me.

You mean like what Hajime gave Yue? The others just benefitted from Hajime manipulating the world's energy directly giving it to them, different from an actual artifact, but could be misremembering. Though yea regardless its something they will all have eventually, just haven't been shown yet. Would probably just wait to add that until they get the complete version.

Going to add references to Tio and Kaori now.

Last edited:
It's a game world that basically simulates reality using soul magic, not sure if it's law manipulation, or just soul resistance. Probably both as she could break out of its system if not for it being a result of Yue + Hajime's magic.

Is it that the characters can resist the nulling effect, or that the nulling effect is limited in that it doesn't extend beyond the external? The latter makes sense, they null magic on the outside, but not inside.

Tio does have fire resistance, which is what was listed in her stats, heat manipulation is wonky in that it's not what you think, it's real confusing, basically you can get it for resisting cold, cause heat manipulation can induce cold via draining heat, heat manipulation, cold manipulation, ice manipulation, all gets confusing for me.

You mean like what Hajime gave Yue? The others just benefitted from Hajime manipulating the world's energy directly giving it to them, different from an actual artifact, but could be misremembering. Though yea regardless its something they will all have eventually, just haven't been shown yet. Would probably just wait to add that until they get the complete version.

Going to add references to Tio and Kaori now.
Yeah but I mean, in said world there are rules that affect it, for example the fact that the powers of one are sealed inside for the purpose of training and that you need to level up to regain them.

I was talking more about how they can use magic externally despite the nullifying effect.

I remember characters having heat resistance for be in places with too much heat like volcans but well. And now that we are talking about this, I was thinking, what are the heat levels of the series? After the initial 3000 celcius of the liquid flamrock I don't remember more concrete levels.

Which is why i said probably both soul and law resistance.

You have an instance of this? Cause i remember Kouki trying to use light sphere or something like that, but couldn't.

I don't remember anything definite either, and it's not that big a deal anyway, unless they were fighting some fire user or something, which would be made irrelevant due to their hax.

Btw Tio and Shia's regen needs to be downgraded, regeneration magic lets them heal from broken bones, and fatal wounds overtime, proven it doesn't instantly kill them, so should be Mid-Low, Low-Mid overtime.

You have an instance of this? Cause i remember Kouki trying to use light sphere or something like that, but couldn't.

I don't remember anything definite either, and it's not that big a deal anyway, unless they were fighting some fire user or something, which would be made irrelevant due to their hax.

Btw Tio and Shia's regen needs to be downgraded, regeneration magic lets them heal from broken bones, and fatal wounds overtime, proven it doesn't instantly kill them, so should be Mid-Low, Low-Mid overtime.
I sort of remember them and know that you mention Kouki I suppose you mean this:
「Amanogawa. Try using some kind of magic. Quick!」

「What’s with you――”Light Sphere”……eh? “Light Sphere”! What-, it doesn’t activate!?」

Hajime clicked his tongue. Kouki ran to him in panic.

「Nagumo, what’s going on!?」

「This is……the same like Raisen. No, it’s a version that is several times……dozens of times greater.」
Yeah, I know it's not really that big of a deal and they would sort of counter anyway, but it's just that when I see debates in which is mentioned levels of heats and things like that I can't help trying to think in what are the levels of Arifureta, I guess there is lightning which characters have received in the air, Hyperion which use focused sunlight from the little sun inside them and Rose Helios that do the same but in a explosion, I also more or less remember white fire in some part of the main story and plasma I think from the dragon of Fried.

I think the downgrade it's fine, though in the last battle Tio didn't receive severe organ damage and healed? Anyways with the resurrection of Bel Agarta don't really matter.
I mean, they actually got a artifact:
「Delivery~, we have delivery heree~!!」

「A present from the mister~~~~」

A gate manifested in front of the lord. From there small silhouettes flew out along with cheerful voices that sounded out of place.

They were two palm sized girl who looked adorable like in a dream, wearing pretty dress. They had two pairs of shining wings on their back.

One had long light green hair, and the other one had pink colored bob cut. Their faces looking exactly the same like the other was proof that they were twins.

They were the fairy sisters, Rune and Cino.

The big sister Rune rode the wind and put a necklace on the lord. Cino went to Shia.

Following after them, the “fairies who planned to migrate to the Miniature Garden” flew out from the gate and distributed necklaces to Kaori and Etemp, and the to the allies on the ground below.

Right after that.

「Nuoooh!? What’s this!? Power if overflowing……」

His dried out magic power was instantly refilled to full tank. It didn’t stop at just that, immense magic power was constantly flowing from the necklace.

『That artifact art supplying infinite energy through the Miniature Garden’s Treasure Tree only to those who holdst it. It doth not care what type of power the owner used.』

However, it was still a prototype so Hajime had to control everything manually.
So I was asking if the necklace should be a optional equipment, when it's showed the completed version then it can become a standard equipment.

Just some hours ago readed the chapter 426 and finded this:
And, it was then, Hajime and others simultaneously turned their gazes to the front. Shuu’s eyes widened and he asked.

「Hajime? What’s wrong?」

「Monster. A group of them. It’s a rare chance. Let’s capture several of them for show……」
The characters were always able to feel presences despite the mist of the sea of trees or Hajime at some point developed a artifact to do that? Because if that isn't the case this would be a sort of upgrade to the senses main cast and would even give them more perception resistance no?

Yea i meant that instance of Kouki using light sphere, he tried to use it but couldn't, so i was wondering when they could have used magic externally if it wasn't working in this instance.

The regen downgrade is for their first key, could very well be that it's stronger later on, would have to check.

Optional equipment for the necklace is cool.

It would be sense resistance, Tio and Shea were the only ones stated to be unaffected by the mist until this point. so yea would be a new thing in their afterstories key.

Last edited:
Yea i meant that instance of Kouki using light sphere, he tried to use it but couldn't, so i was wondering when they could have used magic externally if it wasn't working in this instance..
「oOOOOOOOOOOOO!!」

Crimson sparks burst out along with a loud scream. Hajime unusually raised Donner with both hands and pulled the trigger in an instant.

It couldn’t compare at all with all the shooting until now. This was the regular technique that should be called as the signature move of the demon king, the sure kill magic bullet――Railgun. For the electromagnetically accelerated bullet, the distance of 500 meter was just a stone’s throw away.
(I can’t do anything against flying enemy, this is really difficult. ……I have recovered slightly from the rest just now, can I fire “Soaring Flash” at least once if I pour all my remaining magic power into it?)

Yes, he could. Nagumo had let his railgun roared. How could he become the only one to say that it would be difficult for him! He scolded himself. The fuel consumption of Hajime’s “Lightning Clad” and the light element advanced attack magic “Soaring Flash” was in a different dimension though……
It was also said that it's like in Miledi labyrinth though with a much greater potency and in the labyrinth they were also able to use magic to some extent, I said a partial resistance or something like that because despite the nullying effects they can use magic though with less efficiency.
The regen downgrade is for their first key, could very well be that it's stronger later on, would have to check.

Optional equipment for the necklace is cool.

It would be sense resistance, Tio and Shea were the only ones stated to be unaffected by the mist until this point. so yea would be a new thing in their afterstories key.
Ah, then even more reason to agree with the downgrade if is just the first key, to confirm if their healing become stronger would be needed to see again the final fight of both, though Shia wasn't able to overcome the effects of Hell with her fast healing rate? I think that thing caused severe organ damage, Tio it's possible that in some point also healed from the necrosis effect in the Sky Dragon World. And now that we are talking about healing, should the characters have resistance to healing negation with the medicine of Hajime since they were able to heal despite the effects of the dragon of Freid (as showed when Tio fought him)?

Cool then, both things could be added as extra in the next crt to downgrade the end of main story ap and change the rating of Yue.

Man, it's kinda fun how one can find new things to add despite already have added so many things.

So, basically a max effort to use their usual magic, yea limited resistance to power null is fine then.

We would have to recheck stuff to add the higher regen, but yea first place to look for evidence would be the final fight with the platinum apostles.

Resistance to healing/regeneration negation would be fine.

I literally while relooking at Tio vs Hajime and co found 2 new abilities: sound manipulation and natural weaponry, already added them since they were minor.

In terms of the end of the main story, basically not been adding references or looking at it too closely since the LN will get there anyway and i will just add them then.

So, basically a max effort to use their usual magic, yea limited resistance to power null is fine then.

We would have to recheck stuff to add the higher regen, but yea first place to look for evidence would be the final fight with the platinum apostles.

Resistance to healing/regeneration negation would be fine.
Ok.

Yeah, to help a bit here is the scene in which she healed in Hell
「Ah, is that so.」

Shia said that with a radiant smile. To be more accurate, she used metamorphosis magic and obtained resistance by adjusting it many times. Even so the harmful substance still eroded her body, but the recovery of regeneration magic counterbalanced it.

The bugged rabbit could heal mere little wounds and moderate abnormal status with guts. It seemed that she finally even obtained a method to acquire resistance rapidly even against toxic substance.
and a little description by Kousuke
「Shit-. How troublesome……」

He unconsciously let out a curse.

Whether it was the condition, the environment, or the situation, everything was the worst.

It appeared that the blood wind had quite that bad effect on the human body. Since the moment he stepped in here, Kousuke was feeling it――the pain as though his lungs were being stabbed, his prickling skin as though he was burning, stamina and vitality, and his spirit, the energies for the sake of living felt like they were slipping out from the core of his body.

This world wasn’t kind at all to a living person.
I literally while relooking at Tio vs Hajime and co found 2 new abilities: sound manipulation and natural weaponry, already added them since they were minor.

In terms of the end of the main story, basically not been adding references or looking at it too closely since the LN will get there anyway and i will just add them then.
It's amazing how that sort of thing happen.

Well, while that thinking should be the correct one at this rate we could need to wait another year for the last vol of the main story.

Causally looking over my collection of feats so i could add things for Tio in the afterstories, wouldn't you know it, Tio does have regen feat in the last arc

Shia who was entangled in black rope――or more accurately in black whip was pulled up and received into an embrace of Tio, who although she was in a sooty state here and there with various sizes of wound all over her body, her expression still looked comparatively fine.

Ahead of the gaze of Freed who was feeling dubious at Tio’s way of talking, Tio was wrapped in the light of magic power. That was the sign that regeneration magic was being used. As though to show that, the wounds that Tio bore were being healed one after another.
Now what chapter this is, i couldn't tell you, as that's another issue, i started Arifureta when i was very new on this site and vs debating, so i don't have stuff for the WN listed by chapters until the afterstories.

Now what chapter this is, i couldn't tell you, as that's another issue, i started Arifureta when i was very new on this site and vs debating, so i don't have stuff for the WN listed by chapters until the afterstories.
It should be chapter 172.

I added the things to Kousuke so if you could revise the profile and edit it to make it better would be good, since with him were so many things to do I'm sure there are several errors/mistakes and things to improve. Additionally, should be time to public the profile of Mother so how I do it? It's the first time I have a profile done so I don't know what to do after have it complete.

On the top right hand corner, there is an icon that looks like a page, just click on that, its gonna ask for the name of the page, add it, and since you already did the profile i a sandbox, it's a simply copy and past.

All you need to do is click publish, afterwards remember to add the categories such as for abilities, basically what you see on the other profiles ie "Characters", "Light Novel Characters" etc.

Also good news, volume 12 is being released literally tomorrow, after like a year plus with no release, was announced in the latest chapter.

Illustrations for the volume:

Last edited:
On the top right hand corner, there is an icon that looks like a page, just click on that, its gonna ask for the name of the page, add it, and since you already did the profile i a sandbox, it's a simply copy and past.

All you need to do is click publish, afterwards remember to add the categories such as for abilities, basically what you see on the other profiles ie "Characters", "Light Novel Characters" etc.
Did so, I also added the profile to the verse page.

Was thinking in requesting for the removal of Fiamma vs Shia but saw that you already did so, good, with the hax revisions and the future infinite mana she will get the fight get too outdated.

Will revise Endou's profile and add some scans, as for Mother, may or may not leave that to tomorrow.

Cool, also, I added the things to Kouki so when you have time check it pls.

Now the one left is Hajime, and well also Shizuku but with Shizuku is easy.

Should be added the Miniature Garden to Hajime equipment no?

Sure, miniature garden is fine to add, as for Kouki will edit his profile now.

Watched episode 3 of the anime, decent animation wise, also reminds me why i like Tio, massive pervert, her antics are funny, but underneath it is a wise person, she is the only one who wasn't panicking when Hajime got sneak attacked.

Speaking of Tio, got a spicy NSFW image from the March issue of the Megami Magazine :sneaky:

Uffff, my goddess.

Yeah, Tio is actually really cool, I mean her After Story arc is by far the one I like the most, hope she will have a redemption in a future for what happened in the "Dragon" arc.

If anything Kaori is the one who needs an arc.

Yue's arc really was the main story, she doesn't need one, Shea has gotten 2 arcs, Lutria + Hell arc, and Shziku has her soul sister stuff + that arc where it was showing that 1 chick who considered her her rival, though that might have been part of the soul sister arc.

Kaori on the other hand just had that one where her dad was being mad about her being with Hajime.

Probably why, out of the main girls Kaori is on the bottom for me, not as developed and not a fan of her yandere/stalker tendencies. Yue meanwhile has her whole tragic backstory of being sealed in darkness for 300 years, and thus was cold to others, basically being perfect for Hajime at the time, but then like Hajime learns to open up to others, even lets Shea get with Hajime.

Tio is a raging *********, who has a tragic backstory, the whole existential crisis of whether she is beast or man, and is actually very competent beneath the perversion, and noted as being the smartest of the wives.

Shea started out being useless, but got stronger over the series, becoming less and less "annoying", more competent to the point basically everybody relies on her, literally responsible for Hajime and Yue opening their hearts to others besides each other. Like the others, has a tragic backstory. And then the whole hero aspect to her, where she literally is like a mc.

Shizuku from early on basically had her entire life decided for her due to her talent, and wasn't able to do what normal girls did, despite being girly. Seem as everyone's big sis due to how competent she is, never being able to rely on anyone because others rely on her. Internal struggle about liking her best friend's crush, not as intense as the other girls which can be a plus as Shea was literally very very upfront about wanting Hajime, Kaori being almost creepy with it.

Then you get to Kaori, which honestly despite what i said, her behavior is played for jokes so i can't be too harsh on her, and she did have her mental hangups, ie that the Hajime she knew was gone, and having to accept the new Hajime. And she actually plays a role in Hajime's own development, as she knew who he was before his change. Meh just a matter of preference really, about which to like.

Anyway minirant over, going to edit Mother's profile now.

I mean, yeah, other wives need more a arc than Tio who already had one, but I was talking more about that she in general have a redemption for what happened in that arc and gain a title equally impressive than the one Yue obtained, be it in her own arc or in another one.

Shizuku only had one mini arc (4 chapters) that was the one with the rival girl, but compared with the proper arcs of the other girls is too short so I would like if she have her own long arc.

With Kaori happen something similar since she had a mini arc (5 chapters) with Yue showing how much they like, so her own long arc would be good.

With Kaori I like how she always loved Hajime and how much she wanted to find him in Orcus, her internal fight with the new Hajime and her resolution to change her body to stay with him is another thing I like.

In general I like all the girls equally or almost equally, the only exception would be Shizuku that I like a bit more than the rest because her type of character is one of my favorites, and Liliana that is the one I like the less because her workaholic fetish is too much to me, the rest depending of the day I could say I like a bit more Tio or Shia but in the end that change frecuently since they are basically in the same spot.

Should probably post it to the calc evaluation thread first, but don't have time right now.

Anyway we need both that and the Meres calc evaluated, so probably should ask a calc member, then we can do the next round of revisions.

Because since the earthquakes were done by meteors they have their own formula which would make the result 5-B instead.

Something aside that I noticed the other day when adding categories to Kouki and is a pattern in the tiers of the verse.
9-B
8-B
7-B
Low 6-B/6-B (with the Meeres downgrade)
5-B (with this surprising upgrade to the world shaking)

I thought that it was a shame that the new tier 5 was 5-C and wished that someone in the After Stories there would be something to put them at 5-B and complete the pattern, seem like somehow it happened lol.

Back