• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou Discussion Thread 2

Makes sense, though you could make this argument before the Ehito fight, the initial designs of Schalgen from the very beginning is 5-6x Donner, if amps also boost weapons, you end up with like Mountain level Schalgen etc, from his Post Evolution key, in which case we need ratings for the non-amped Schalgen etc, and ratings for them amped.

It's just an oversight, can be change in a CRT.

Last edited:
Makes sense, though you could make this argument before the Ehito fight, the initial designs of Schalgen from the very beginning is 5-6x Donner, if amps also boost weapons, you end up with like Mountain level Schalgen etc, from his Post Evolution key, in which case we need ratings for the non-amped Schalgen etc, and ratings for them amped.

It's just an oversight, can be change in a CRT.
Post-Schnee Hajime already reach Mountain level with Schlagen and Pile Bunker, so it would be just add it to the Post-Evolution key, which is easy to change and I don't think affect other characters since no one in that point can face his most dangerous weapons.

Also, something very minor, the rifle name isn't Schlagen? I remember the name that way and the wiki also call it that way, so I'm a bit confused. The profile also have the name different in various parts, one part say Schalagen and other Schalgen.

Post Schnee Hajime would be touching Mountain level+ with the multipliers.

Schalagen, Schalgen, depends on the translator, Afterstories translator has it one way, LN translator has it another, but as you said very minor, so i don't care that much.

New chapter finally shows what happen with Endou vs Hajime.

As expected Hajime was too much, but still he was forced to use even Overload to overpower all the clones, the fact that he had to go that far shows how strong Endou is though.

Well it is hilarious tho cough cough southcloud the first

and yes,i will also planting my roots here

Last edited:
Watched the new anime episode, Shea created a pretty massive crater, and Fried's Void Fissure is ridiculous, that thing was wiping out mountains by the looks of it.

Watched the new anime episode, Shea created a pretty massive crater, and Fried's Void Fissure is ridiculous, that thing was wiping out mountains by the looks of it.
Something worth calc? I haven't be able to watch the last three chapters so I don't know in which part the anime currently is, I guess the fight at the capital already began?

688qml.gif

688r0h.gif

Btw also read the new WN chapter, Yue's beauty is so great apparently that even as a goblin she appeared like an impossibly beautiful goblins to other goblins, basically no matter her race she will always be seen as beautiful.

Also the mist surrounding the Haltina Labyrinth can be interfered with, using information manipulation, which Yue used.

I thought void fissure is space magic? How do void fissure generate explosion?
Anime logic.

Like, is very common in the series that space magic could do explosions, the Factory World for example had spatial granedes and Yue I think had for example a magic called heaven tremor or thread something which caused explosions.

Anime logic.

Like, is very common in the series that space magic could do explosions, the Factory World for example had spatial granedes and Yue I think had for example a magic called heaven tremor or thread something which caused explosions.
Heeh i thought it at least didn't generate heat but it is fiction so eh

Void Fissure basically contracts space and then quickly releases it, causing an explosion

“Shake the foundations of this world, which neither a dragon’s roar, nor a giant’s hammer, nor the marching of a thousand armies can hope to touch. Only the sighs of the gods may make the earth to scream out thus! Lament and despair your inevitable destruction— Void Fissure!” The space around Yue began to warp. It was followed by a low rumbling, which sounded like the screams of the planet itself.
Yue knew what kind of spell Freid had cast, and instantly switched to defense. Void Fissure’s scope was too large for her to avoid. Normal magic held no chance of defending against it, either.
Yue dispelled her dragons and her gravity spheres, then instantly cast spatial magic of her own. She wouldn’t be able to survive if her concentration was split between multiple spells.
She got her spatial barrier up just in time to catch the explosions caused by Freid’s Void Fissure.
They weren’t normal explosions. It was as if space itself had ruptured.
Freid’s remaining Ash Dragons and the monsters on the ground were wiped out instantly, the ground underneath Yue was torn apart, and the clouds above her were shredded to bits.
Void Fissure was a spell that forcibly contracted then rapidly expanded space in a certain area. The resulting shockwaves caused explosions that were unblockable by normal means.
“Hmm... So this is the power of ancient magic.” -Volume 6, Chapter 2

Shea later tanks this btw so it would scale to the characters.

“Void Fissure!”
“Stop wasting our lord’s time.”
Freid’s spatial blast hit Shea square in the chest. She’d been able to resist Yue’s Void Fissure when the two had fought, but Yue had been holding back. The Void Fissure Freid had prepared in case Hajime showed yet another inexplicable burst of strength was far stronger.
“Nnnnnngh!”
Shea’s charge ground to a halt. But that was all. Freid’s Void Fissure didn’t tear her to pieces as he’d expected. In fact, it wasn’t even enough to bring her to her knees.
That being said, it was enough to stop her.-Volume 11, Chapter 2

Albeit this is after they got boosted with evolution, but Shea before this as stated here tanked Yue's version of it, though Yue was holding back. Would have to see if this gets anything impressive before talking about scaling anyway.

@Expectro2000xxx Couldn't find a good video for the Shea feat, but that crater was more massive than i showed.

Last edited:
Void Fissure basically contracts space and then quickly releases it, causing an explosion

Shea later tanks this btw so it would scale to the characters.

@Expectro2000xxx Couldn't find a good video for the Shea feat, but that created was more massive than i showed.
That was what I was recalling.

Hmm, then it have potential. I thought some times that it would be funny if the anime despite the battle animation showed something good to calc, good that in the end it happened.

I'm currently reading for the first time the light novel version (I'm currently still in the first vol) and saw a lot of phrases like 'defeat fate', 'go against the cruel fate', 'change fate' and such, then thought in things like how Shia say that the future can be changed and have been demostrated several times to be changed, and how crazy/wild will power is in Arifureta, so I'm wondering if the characters should/could get something like resistance to fate manip or limited fate manip (with a justification like 'with their will power the characters have demostrated to change the future various times' or something along those lines).

Another thing I wonder if is the characters should get reality warping since it's said that the magic from the age of the gods manipulated the fundamental aspects of the world and the magic from the current age is a inferior version of that, though I still don't reach the parts in which magic is explained at depth by the Liberators or Ehit himself but from what I remember they also support this. Additionally, thinking in the characteristic of each unique energy that we saw so far I think that reality warping is maybe the best way to describe the characteristic of magic power.

As a side note I'm planning to do some threads to add some things I saw, currently I'm already in the middle of add things from the first vol and probably I will post each crt when I finish the third vol (so each crt will consist of three vols of content), I go slow but probably by the end of the month I will publish the first crt.

I'm currently reading for the first time the light novel version (I'm currently still in the first vol) and saw a lot of phrases like 'defeat fate', 'go against the cruel fate', 'change fate' and such, then thought in things like how Shia say that the future can be changed and have been demostrated several times to be changed, and how crazy/wild will power is in Arifureta, so I'm wondering if the characters should/could get something like resistance to fate manip or limited fate manip (with a justification like 'with their will power the characters have demostrated to change the future various times' or something along those lines).

Another thing I wonder if is the characters should get reality warping since it's said that the magic from the age of the gods manipulated the fundamental aspects of the world and the magic from the current age is a inferior version of that, though I still don't reach the parts in which magic is explained at depth by the Liberators or Ehit himself but from what I remember they also support this. Additionally, thinking in the characteristic of each unique energy that we saw so far I think that reality warping is maybe the best way to describe the characteristic of magic power.

As a side note I'm planning to do some threads to add some things I saw, currently I'm already in the middle of add things from the first vol and probably I will post each crt when I finish the third vol (so each crt will consist of three vols of content), I go slow but probably by the end of the month I will publish the first crt.
I mean, fate manip sounds a little bit iffy but not too out of the realm, but reality warping? I think the concept magic at arifureta isn't like large scale? Then again i dunno the requirement for reality warping

I mean, fate manip sounds a little bit iffy but not too out of the realm, but reality warping? I think the concept magic at arifureta isn't like large scale? Then again i dunno the requirement for reality warping
You don't need to affect a universe or some really big area of effect to get reality warping, the ability don't care about that, most apowers actually don't depend/care of the range.

And with the fate stuff is more because the characters have showed to change the future various times, and Shea (the character who know the most about this things) attribute that to the will power of the person who changed the future, since we know how will power works in Arifureta and the things it can do is that I'm asking if they should get resistance to fate manip or limited fate manip.

You don't need to affect a universe or some really big area of effect to get reality warping, the ability don't care about that, most apowers actually don't depend/care of the range.

And with the fate stuff is more because the characters have showed to change the future various times, and Shea (the character who know the most about this things) attribute that to the will power of the person who changed the future, since we know how will power works in Arifureta and the things it can do is that I'm asking if they should get resistance to fate manip or limited fate manip.
I think we need a showing that arifureta character has resist people with fate manip or something because change the future because of some future sight doesn't qualify i think, also if they qualify for reality warping then it probably wouldn't be combat applicable as they have it with concept magic

That aside I just finished the extra chapter of the first vol and wow, it was amazing, Hajime and Yue were even more sweet than what I expected despite already know their relaptionship, Yue also really is a carnivorous lol.

And there were more references than what I expected, I thought that the full references were just in the after stories but even in the first vol they already were there. The Jojo ones still were expectable but the Touhou one with the danmaku of Yue surprised me a lot.

And the afterwords were really good, Shirakome showed his true nature as a chuuni lover with his all.

I think we need a showing that arifureta character has resist people with fate manip or something because change the future because of some future sight doesn't qualify i think, also if they qualify for reality warping then it probably wouldn't be combat applicable as they have it with concept magic
I think you are misunderstanding something, magic from the age of the gods already manipulate the fundamental aspects of the world, so if they get reality warping it would be with the magic from the liberators in general (without concept magic), and since moderm magic is a inferior version from the one from the age of the gods then even moderm mage could possibly also get it since they still alter the world, though at an inferior level.

I think you are misunderstanding something, magic from the age of the gods already manipulate the fundamental aspects of the world, so if they get reality warping it would be with the magic from the liberators in general (without concept magic), and since moderm magic is a inferior version from the one from the age of the gods then even moderm mage could possibly also get it since they still alter the world, though at an inferior level.
Aaah, gotcha, well it's not my call because i'm new here and i dunno the requirement for higher hax ability so let's see if it qualify

Wait, i just thinking, if the age of gods magic indeed can manipulate the fundamental aspects of the world, does this means that all age of gods magic is conceptual manip?

Wait, i just thinking, if the age of gods magic indeed can manipulate the fundamental aspects of the world, does this means that all age of gods magic is conceptual manip?
Not necessarilly, one thing don't have to mean the other, not all reality warpers have concept manip for example, in this it would just probably mean that concept magic is something even more deeper than the fundaments of the world.

As a side note I think that while conceptual things become something more common in the after stories with all the apparition things, though even with that concept magic is still something greater than apparitions.

Not necessarilly, one thing don't have to mean the other, not all reality warpers have concept manip for example, in this it would just probably mean that concept magic is something even more deeper than the fundaments of the world.

As a side note I think that while conceptual things become something more common in the after stories with all the apparition things, though even with that concept magic is still something greater than apparitions.
hmmm, i see, well i'll just involve myself in the crts in the future

Would need context to all this fate stuff to decide.

As for age of god magic, sort of doubt reality warping, other verses had similar descriptions and it gets nothing more than magic. I mean the literal page for it defines magic as:

"The ability to allow manipulating aspects of reality (or all of them), bypassing the known laws of physics.:

Ancient Magic are stated to manipulate abstract concepts but the resulting effects aren't conceptual.

Ancient Magic are stated to manipulate abstract concepts but the resulting effects aren't conceptual.
Huh, weird, I didn't noticed this message, I didn't had any notification about it.

But well, maybe could be that they actually are conceptual and the conceptual magic is instead a more deeper/stronger form of conceptual manip? I mean, after meet the apparitions that are born from conception and get their power from conception I feel like conceptual things could be more common than what we thought initially, maybe this is something worth to debate.

That aside finished the second vol, I really like Shia, top 10 best development, is amazing how she go from the crying rabbit to the buged rabbit, from a pitiful rabbit to a hero rabbit, Shia is truly the sun of Arifureta.

Huh, weird, I didn't noticed this message, I didn't had any notification about it.

But well, maybe could be that they actually are conceptual and the conceptual magic is instead a more deeper/stronger form of conceptual manip? I mean, after meet the apparitions that are born from conception and get their power from conception I feel like conceptual things could be more common than what we thought initially, maybe this is something worth to debate.
Basically who I interpret the statement to align with everything else in series to that point. You are manipulating concepts when using Ancient Magic but you are simply creating various effects from it.

For example, you manipulate the concept of space to create portals or sever space. The effect originates from the concept, but that doesn't inherently make the effect conceptual. Otherwise everything that affected by concepts would be conceptual.
That aside finished the second vol, I really like Shia, top 10 best development, is amazing how she go from the crying rabbit to the buged rabbit, from a pitiful rabbit to a hero rabbit, Shia is truly the sun of Arifureta.
Shea is the shit.

Basically who I interpret the statement to align with everything else in series to that point. You are manipulating concepts when using Ancient Magic but you are simply creating various effects from it.

For example, you manipulate the concept of space to create portals or sever space. The effect originates from the concept, but that doesn't inherently make the effect conceptual. Otherwise everything that affected by concepts would be conceptual.
I think it's just magic as magic is implied to manipulate an aspect or all aspect of reality so it's save to says that magic is just a bootleg concept manip with more steps and less effect sometimes

Is actually the concept of boundaries, which is why with it one can even manipulate the boundaries between reality and fantasy, spatial manip is just a basic use.

And I mean, other series get conceptual manip because the effect of their ability originates from concepts, like the Ji Ning dude that is recently popular.
Shea is the shit.
So you chose death ******

Is actually the concept of boundaries, which is why with it one can even manipulate the boundaries between reality and fantasy, spatial manip is just a basic use.
I know its boundaries I was just giving an example.
And I mean, other series get conceptual manip because the effect of their ability originates from concepts, like the Ji Ning dude that is recently popular.
Yeah, things like that happen all the time but that doesn't mean its correct. Besides there could more credence to that specific notion.
So you chose death ******
Nani? I love Shea...

Back