• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou Discussion Thread 2

There don't are a specific number since they are several chapters in which various things related with the apostles happen that in the end change the way one see them, is a progressive change, but well, if you want I guess I can give you one of the more recent chapters with something big related to the apostles.

There don't are a specific number since they are several chapters in which various things related with the apostles happen that in the end change the way one see them, is a progressive change, but well, if you want I guess I can give you one of the more recent chapters with something big related to the apostles.
I see

Finished volume 5 of Zero.

Next volume will be the last, and we all know how it ends, pretty depressing honestly. We see what everyone believes and was hoping for, got to know them, but ultimately it's muda muda, Ehito is still gonna keep treating the world like his playground for thousands of year till a certain white haired boy wanted blood for his waifu being stolen.

The Liberators have all been training and can now use their magics to their full degree, so wonder if these theoretical capabilities we keep hearing about even from the main story, like gravity magic being able to move tectonic plates will happen next volume.

Finished volume 5 of Zero.

Next volume will be the last, and we all know how it ends, pretty depressing honestly. We see what everyone believes and was hoping for, got to know them, but ultimately it's muda muda, Ehito is still gonna keep treating the world like his playground for thousands of year till a certain white haired boy wanted blood for his waifu being stolen.

The Liberators have all been training and can now use their magics to their full degree, so wonder if these theoretical capabilities we keep hearing about even from the main story, like gravity magic being able to move tectonic plates will happen next volume.
That's the reason of why I don't read Zero, like, I really like Arifureta and the story of the Liberators is very moving, but each time I think in how the ended I get depressed.

Would be good if they show that, don't know if it would scale to the current characters but at least would be a nice thing to happen.

The current scaling is basically that Apostles>Liberators, Volume 5 Hajime or is it Volume 6?=Apostle, thus Hajime and co scale above the Liberators feats.

However the Liberators are training to be able to 1 vs 1 Apostles, so i am pretty sure next volume we are gonna have to put them at City level, probably gonna need like EOS keys or something.

Also there are other things to consider, ie that the Liberators were born with their magic, while the characters in the main series are just people who are compatible with them, and you have stuff like in the Afterstories, where Yue is clearly superior to Miledi in terms of dc cause she has feats that prove it, but when it comes to gravity magic Yue stated Miledi was still superior, heck even Hajime has said Oscar is a better Synergist, of course Hajime can create more powerful stuff, but he isn't as skillful.

So anyway if we see the Liberators use those theoretical abilities, and are stomping Apostles, but it's just the Apostles disintegration hax and sheer numbers that overwhelm them, the only sort of scaling with the main cast i can see, if for example Miledi does indeed move tectonic plates, would be During the Final Arc of the Main Story, where Hajime and co trained to fight Ehito, who is the bid bad, god of the world, who is clearly above the Liberators.

By then though they would probably have better feats due to scaling to Ehito's Holy Precinct's feat.

Last edited:
The current scaling is basically that Apostles>Liberators, Volume 5 Hajime or is it Volume 6?=Apostle, thus Hajime and co scale above the Liberators feats.

However the Liberators are training to be able to 1 vs 1 Apostles, so i am pretty sure next volume we are gonna have to put them at City level, probably gonna need like EOS keys or something.

Also there are other things to consider, ie that the Liberators were born with their magic, while the characters in the main series are just people who are compatible with them, and you have stuff like in the Afterstories, where Yue is clearly superior to Miledi in terms of dc cause she has feats that prove it, but when it comes to gravity magic Yue stated Miledi was still superior, heck even Hajime has said Oscar is a better Synergist, of course Hajime can create more powerful stuff, but he isn't as skillful.

So anyway if we see the Liberators use those theoretical abilities, and are stomping Apostles, but it's just the Apostles disintegration hax and sheer numbers that overwhelm them, the only sort of scaling with the main cast i can see, if for example Miledi does indeed move tectonic plates, would be During the Final Arc of the Main Story, where Hajime and co trained to fight Ehito, who is the bid bad, god of the world, who is clearly above the Liberators.

By then though they would probably have better feats due to scaling to Ehito's Holy Precinct's feat.
The main characters seem to be compared to the Libirators throughout the story and eventually surpass them in the final arc.

I'm pretty sure the statemante

To be fair, that Miledi had thousands of years so she shouldn't actually be compared to the Miledi of Zero, the statement of Yue also was in the Tortus Travel arc when they were watching Miledi, and the Tortus Travel arc we know it's a bit (not more than possibly a few months after do to statements) after they returned, so it's possible that by the point with Lutria, the demon incident or her fight against the army of apparitions (which we know with complete certainty happen more than a year after they returned) she already reached the level of Miledi. I also don't actually see how Hajime it's inferior to Orcus when he have made things much above what Orcus could (the several conceptual artifacts, the entire Miniature Garden, "virtual" worlds, the miniature planet (Grasp Gloria aka perpetual motion machine), and the tons of random things he do just for fun like the mecha Miledi), didn't Hajime even accomplished the dream of Orcus of a robot maid?

Thinking about the Holy Precinct's feat, the AP of the feat can't scale to the AP of the destruction of the world do to their collapse? I mean, in the story there also are some other things that support planetary levels like the world trees and their avatars, and the fact that the technique used by Miledi it's said to directly tap in the energy of the world so it could scale to the world trees.

And related to AP, you have a idea of what tier or feats could be used to scale apparitions at the level of Shuten Douji and the apparitions gods? I think they at least can scale above the Apostles but also feel like they can be above, I think there can be some feats to scale them above. Also, I think it should be needed a new key or upgrade to Kousuke since he could fight against the dragon who is Japan and that fought against the wives, what do you think?

Miledi is from thousands of years ago, but her body is like a golem, can she even get stronger? Is that body even on par with what she had when alive? It's vague, guess next volume will address this.

Pretty sure Hajime said Oscar was superior, but don't remember when, and as you said Hajime creates more impressive things as time goes on, so yea he probably surpassed him

The world destruction feat was a chain reaction, it shouldn't scale, and Lutria and other world tree are embodiments of life, not planetary.

Energy of the world is vague, not to mention this stuff is still theoretical, and while she can tap into it, it's stated she can't take more than her body can handle.

Not too sure about apparitions, what puts them above Apostles? As for Kousuke he fought the dragon with gravity hax, and said dragon kept getting stronger, hence why it could fight the wives.

Miledi is from thousands of years ago, but her body is like a golem, can she even get stronger? Is that body even on par with what she had when alive? It's vague, guess next volume will address this.

Pretty sure Hajime said Oscar was superior, but don't remember when, and as you said Hajime creates more impressive things as time goes on, so yea he probably surpassed him

The world destruction feat was a chain reaction, it shouldn't scale, and Lutria and other world tree are embodiments of life, not planetary.

Energy of the world is vague, not to mention this stuff is still theoretical, and while she can tap into it, it's stated she can't take more than her body can handle.

Not too sure about apparitions, what puts them above Apostles? As for Kousuke he fought the dragon with gravity hax, and said dragon kept getting stronger, hence why it could fight the wives.
I didn't mean stronger in that sense but in the sense that she had more experience and practic with gravity magic so she should use it better, I don't think that in Zero she was already able to make a black hole with AP much higher than the Holy Precinct's, if that was the case they shouldn't have lost so hard, so in that show a improvement in that thousands years.

I mean, if is said that she have a limit do to her body won't that already make that the world tress and avatars are above her since their body are superior to humans ones and they can literally freely use the energy of the world? For example Auralodde who is practically invencible in the fairy world do to control the energy? Yeah, in the end Auralodde ended bad but there were cases like that most of her power was used in sealing the gods, that she fought for thousands of years, that her enemies revived without end, etc.

I wasn't saying that all the apparitions are above Apostles but that the god level ones shouldn't be able to be at their level or above, for example a greatly weakened Ootakemaru could easily do storms like the dude to who the Liberators currently scale, one of the apparitions with the work to defend one of the mini heaven trees like Shuten Douji had a size of two kilometers and there also was this apparition legendary level that Hinata faced and that become a entire mountain, Kousuke had a fircer fight against a weakened Shuten Douji than with the war against the Apostles, when Ootakemaru was rampant in the fairy world the group of Kouki was specially troubled (and in general they were troubled do to face god level apparitions, though it was specially the case with him), and the god level apparitions were capable of fight to a extent with Yue like scaping and destroying her black holes or damaging her (though she instantly healed), so they have things that should put them around Apostle level but that also should put them above. And even if it was with the black holes Kousuke still was doing serious damage to the dragon and said dragon could fight the wives, so his AP should scale to that with them.

Even if their limits are above Miledi, which is reasonable, what Miledi has shown is hax, we haven't seen anything like the theoretically tectonic moving which as far as i know would be country level, which the world trees would scale above anyway. Miledi can create a black hole that absorbs a continental space, but it's a black hole, it specifically ignores durability. It can't scale to ap.

The storm feats the Liberators scale to are from like the first 3 volumes, and they are constantly training, they clearly are above that, and yet still Apostles are 5x above them. Being mountain size doesn't grant mountain level anymore, think that requires GPE or something to find what such a character's ap would be, but doubt it gets there.

The storm feat, is a good bench mark to scale the stronger apparitions though.

Kousuke in the war against apostles was supplied with weapons which could kill apostles by Hajime, and made use of his stealth to take out apostles.

Yue's durability is weird honestly, she has being much of a physical fighter, however when Eht took over her body she was clearly boosted as Eht tanked attacks from Hajime, not to mention Ehit fought physically, while Yue even after regaining her body just uses magic, like she always did before. That's always been her fighting style regen from whatever and use magic. We know the characters boost their durability with body strengthening, i don't think Yue makes the effort to do that, she clearly can but don't think she does it.

Anyway, the dragon showing up caused a storm over Japan, so like you i was like damn Kousuke is fighting this thing, boom he is mountain level now, then came my disappointment when it's shown he is just using clones and gravity hax that ignores durability, he can't scale to the dragon's ap.

Last edited:
Even if their limits are above Miledi, which is reasonable, what Miledi has shown is hax, we haven't seen anything like the theoretically tectonic moving which as far as i know would be country level, which the world trees would scale above anyway. Miledi can create a black hole that absorbs a continental space, but it's a black hole, it specifically ignores durability. It can't scale to ap.
Black holes can't scale to AP? Because I'm pretty sure to have see some profiles that scale to black holes, just now currently for example there seem to be accepted a crt that grant Johnny Test tier 5 AP with black holes and seem to be accepted, so that you now tell me that they ignore durability and can't be used make me confused.
The storm feats the Liberators scale to are from like the first 3 volumes, and they are constantly training, they clearly are above that, and yet still Apostles are 5x above them. Being mountain size doesn't grant mountain level anymore, think that requires GPE or something to find what such a character's ap would be, but doubt it gets there.
In the specific case of the mountain sized it was more to support that they should at least be tier 7 since the table in the large size calculation page say that something of two kilometers would be High 7-C (I don't use the second one since as far I know kinetic calcs with ftl can't be made), said apparition also had a kaiju fight with the Super Miledi mecha, know that I think since mecha Miledi fought well against Tio, Kaori and Shizuku it could be possible to scale the thing to the mecha, though I don't believe the thing should be at the wives level so I'm not gonna argue that, it could also be possible to scale the LS from the kaiju fight against said apparition using the point of the mecha but I'm not sure if it would be possible.
Kousuke in the war against apostles was supplied with weapons which could kill apostles by Hajime, and made use of his stealth to take out apostles.
Hajime didn't take the equipment of Kousuke after the fight, he take the equipment of the people but the returnees still have their equipment since it was specially made for them, in the case of Kousuke it's even more so since he wrok for Hajime and Hajime trust him a lot, he even have upgraded his equipment several times with better sunglasses and the light sables for example. And yes, he used his stealth, but he can't really choose to not use it since it's passive and in a important mission like kill Shuten Douji to save the world he didn't had reason to not use it, and we also know that his stealth have become even better with the nonexistent presence statements. So he fought with better equipment, better stealth and the buff from abyss lord mode since in the Apostle fight he still didn't had it, so there were a swarm of clones and the amps of the mode, and even with all of that Kousuke ended tattered and exhausted, let's also remember that Shuten Douji don't have any special ability like the deconstruction of the Apostles and her fighting style it's also a pure brute force one, with all of that I don't really see how she could be below the Apostles in AP.
Yue's durability is weird honestly, she has being much of a physical fighter, however when Eht took over her body she was clearly boosted as Eht tanked attacks from Hajime, not to mention Ehit fought physically, while Yue even after regaining her body just uses magic, like she always did before. That's always been her fighting style regen from whatever and use magic. We know the characters boost their durability with body strengthening, i don't think Yue makes the effort to do that, she clearly can but don't think she does it.
Though in the end I agree with you in the part that it's weird, I used it as one of the points to support that they could be relatively near their level or be of high tier, because even though she isn't supposed to be a physical fighter after Eht she have statements and I think even showings that her physical ability now it's also at the level of Eht and thus she now can fight without magic which should support that she isn't of paper.
Anyway, the dragon showing up caused a storm over Japan, so like you i was like damn Kousuke is fighting this thing, boom he is mountain level now, then came my disappointment when it's shown he is just using clones and gravity hax that ignores durability, he can't scale to the dragon's ap.
Same as the first point, I'm confused since some characters have AP with black holes, so I don't know why he can't have said AP with them, isn't like his statics and normal stats scale to them anyway. Also, wouldn't the dragon have higher AP than mountain level since it's the size of Japan and can fight against serious wives?

I am not too sure about the black holes myself now that you bring up those other examples, maybe it's a difference with how the black holes work? As far as i know Miledi and Kousuke by extension have black holes that ignore durability, to say for example Kousuke is 7-A with blackholes cause it harm a 7-A character, when it inherently works by making durability irrelevant, just seems weird to me.

Be swallowed by the infinitude darkness and perish――Gravity magic ultimate secret art【Kokutenkyuu(black whirling darkness of abyss)】」

At the center of the surging black sparks, a small black sphere manifested.

The sphere was whirling in disorder, right after that, it swelled up to a size with diameter of a meter and began to suck anything and everything at the surrounding with a fierce might. No, perhaps it should be said that rather than sucking, it was already twisting off the space altogether while compressing it to the center part.

――Gravity magic “Black Heaven Suffering”

It was the gravity magic’s secret art that the liberator Miledy Raisen once used in order to save the world.

Compared to what she used, this magic here was a shoddy one where its immatureness was standing out. But, even so, here in this place it possessed enough strength to destroy this monster that could possibly regenerate and propagate if there was even just a fragment of its cell remaining――it was truly a legendary magic.-Chapter 219

The black hole doesn't just suck everything, it literally twist space, while compressing it to the center part, and this works to the extent that even something that can regenerate with just its cells remaining, couldn't. If Kousuke or Miledi used this against say a 5-B opponent, it would still work, so listing this as like 6-A via blackholes for Miledi, or 7-A via black holes for Kousuke doesn't make sense to me, it's hax. But we probably need some clarifications from others about how we handle black holes.

When i was talking about the Dragon, i was referring to its shadow, not the actual dragon, which starts at 7-A and grows from there. If Hajime didn't get control over the world's willpower, it's clear everyone would have been screwed with the fully awakened dragon, it was that big of a threat.

Last edited:
Could be good try to consult with other persons who know more about black holes feats if in this case it could be used as AP, their opinion would indeed be welcome.

I honestly wanted that they somehow could have a serious fight against the dragon, but considering that that would mean the destruction of japan I guess indeed it's better this way, to see something like that we have to wait until another being of that level appear.

Think i will get to the CRT for Zero tomorrow, just gonna be some ability additions.

Btw been thinking of how to treat Oscar, we currently base Hajime's intellect off his weapons, and a lot of that hinged on the fact he actually researches and develops stuff, well Oscar does the same thing, ie when Laus told everyone he would have to constantly cast magic on the ppl whose souls the church mess with, to return them back to normal, Oscar figured out a way to do that without Laus constantly being there, might be an argument for Extraordinary Genius.

More on Oscar, his artifacts seem to be about where Hajime was before the end of the story, he also has his own Gate Hole, and Gate Key, and even a ship that flies and shoots lasers.

Think i will get to the CRT for Zero tomorrow, just gonna be some ability additions.

Btw been thinking of how to treat Oscar, we currently base Hajime's intellect off his weapons, and a lot of that hinged on the fact he actually researches and develops stuff, well Oscar does the same thing, ie when Laus told everyone he would have to constantly cast magic on the ppl whose souls the church mess with, to return them back to normal, Oscar figured out a way to do that without Laus constantly being there, might be an argument for Extraordinary Genius.

More on Oscar, his artifacts seem to be about where Hajime was before the end of the story, he also has his own Gate Hole, and Gate Key, and even a ship that flies and shoots lasers.
Honestly, I think that depending in the arguments he could get it, I even think that other characters could also get a high level of intelligence depending how is argumented, but Oscar at least should be more easy that get that level.

Cgi is better this time i guess, and i do like the op and ed.

Though regardless if the animation is garbage, i would still watch it, idk what it is about Arifureta, even if it has issues, i like it, maybe cause it was my first LN.

Last edited:
Cgi is better this time i guess, and i do like the op and ed.

Though regardless if the animation is garbage, i would still watch it, idk what it is about Arifureta, even if it has issues, i like it, maybe cause it was my fist LN.
Yeah like I normally wouldn’t watch an anime with terrible cgi(pretty good season 2 animation tho) and just a basic op harem story line but it’s just good.

This just proves we are all chunni at heart.

Joking, but while Arifureta is comedic, and follows the tropes, it takes its world building pretty seriously: Tortus, the people that live there, the church and its influence, the different countries in Tortus, heck Earth itself once having its own power that got dried up, the effects of that coming back etc, there is a lot.

Though regardless if the animation is garbage, i would still watch it, idk what it is about Arifureta, even if it has issues, i like it, maybe cause it was my first LN.
In my case it was my second novel (the first one was Campione) and I have readed it several times from the begining so I really like it. In my case the reason of why I liked the anime despite the cgi is because, while the combat it's a important part of the story, to me the most important is the interaction between the characters, how their relationship develop, their joking around, that type of thing, and that part I think the first season did well (at least after they adapted the second vol, they really did bad the development of Shia and skipped Brook).
This just proves we are all chunni at heart.

Joking, but while Arifureta is comedic, and follows the tropes, it takes its world building pretty seriously: Tortus, the people that live there, the church and its influence, the different countries in Tortus, heck Earth itself once having its own power that got dried up, the effects of that coming back etc, there is a lot.
Shirakome really did a good job with the After Stories, the Blessing World was good, the Factory World also had good quality, and the Sky Dragon World it's probably my favorite one, the history of that world, their habitants, the sweet relationship between Hajime and Tio I liked everything of that arc..

Browsing around and saw this official Hajime art, looks better than what we have on the profile just need to render it.

Nagumo-Hajime-Arifureta-Season-2.jpg

Talking about pictures, could be changed the pictures of Kousuke and Suzu in the verse page? At least the Suzu one, it's quite ugly (I would even say terrifying, I mean, look at that gaze, those eyes without soul), and it could also be added a image from the anime to her profile.

Maybe could also be added imagenes from Nichijou? I could be nice addition, if that's possible then I feel is needed that Shia have in the gallery section a picture of her muscle form (true form).

Here are some images:

For the verse page the second or third one could be good since in general seem like in the verse page the students use the uniform, the third one it's a option because it show her personality. The first picture should be for the profile itself since it's her combat look.

Updating the verse with the images now.

Btw currently discussing the Platinum/God level people's feats with a calc member now to see if we can actually get values, so far Meeres feat of controlling Japan's sea comes out to Small Country level.

I am also relooking at Ehit's feat too, the whole reason it was that high was cause of an ocean/sea, which as seen with Meeres, and even other calcs i saw browsing around, really doesn't go as high as continent level.

But Ehito's feat hasn't yet been given a ballpark, doubting it goes as high as we currently have it as though.

Updating the verse with the images now.

Btw currently discussing the Platinum/God level people's feats with a calc member now to see if we can actually get values, so far Meeres feat of controlling Japan's sea comes out to Small Country level.

I am also relooking at Ehit's feat too, the whole reason it was that high was cause of an ocean/sea, which as seen with Meeres, and even other calcs i saw browsing around, really doesn't go as high as continent level.

But Ehito's feat hasn't yet been given a ballpark, doubting it goes as high as we currently have it as though.
A shame in that case but at least the Lutria thing give good results.

While relooking at stuff to add scans for Lutria, found a supporting feat for the character's lifting strength.

Oros, divine spirit of earth is 600m tall

A report was screamed.

When they looked there in surprise, the surrounding ground was undulating and bulging up. The soil became a high wave and massed into Oros. At the same time, Oros was enlarging in size even further.

“Impossible… there is no record of this.”

Divine spirit ought to be opposed, so naturally the demon kingdom was researching them thoroughly. In the literatures, there was no record of Oros enlarging bigger than 400 meter. There was no such thing even in the legend and tales when the divine spirits were fighting enemy of the world called the outsiders or in the incidents when they were involved with the historical heroes.

Oros who finally reached an unprecedented enlargement of 600 meter which might never to be seen again in the future raised a sound that shook the air and he lifted both his arms. The joined hands became one which created a terrifically huge lump of rock. It was a giant fist that blocked even the sunlight.-Chapter 336

Oros gets blown back by Shia

He yelled――

“SHAORAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-!!”

A piercing yell of fighting spirit surged up. What came flying like a streak of flash was a rabbit eared girl clad in bluish white radiance.

In opposition of the falling giant hammer of god, was a war hammer that although huge was only in the level that could be handled by human in the end.

The girl who stepped on midair with deep stepping sound brandished the war hammer behind her with her body twisting like a bow… and she swung.

And then, it was blown back.

Without any petty trick. Without even any technique. Without even any spirit art or any mysterious phenomenon.

It was blown back simply by pure violence right from the front!

“…Impossible.”

From the first time since he was born, his majesty Arogan’s beautiful face crumbled into a stupid look.

Around him, there were Barius and others whose jaw dropped down so wide it fell like it would fall off. From here and there voices like “Lies…”“Is this a dream” that were escaping reality leaked out.

And then, Oros who was a divine spirit that embodied firmness also wasn’t an exception.

[…No way]

His posture was forced into banzai gesture and he hurriedly separated his hands that were fused into a crushing hammer. He recovered his balance with both hands while stepping back one step, two steps from the impact.-Chapter 337

After this feat is when Shia goes Level VII, meaning she did this at Level V or VI, V making the most sense since this is what she used against Udar, who is on Oros level.

Though really Shia was trading blows with Oros at VII, and at that same level Udar got beat, albeit Oros regenerates which is why he is hard to beat, so can't really say he is stronger, but there is Soare who Shia was forced to use her spatial teleportation to avoid her light of judgement, even while at Level X, said to be on the level of Hajime's Burst Hyperion, Soare seems to be a big exception.

Last edited:
While relooking at stuff to add scans for Lutria, found a supporting feat for the character's lifting strength.

Oros, divine spirit of earth is 600m tall

Oros gets blown back by Shia

After this feat is when Shia goes Level VII, meaning she did this at Level V or VI, V making the most sense since this is what she used against Udar, who is on Oros level.

Though really Shia was trading blows with Oros at VII, and at that same level Udar got beat, albeit Oros regenerates which is why he is hard to beat, so can't really say he is stronger, but there is Soare who Shia was forced to use her spatial teleportation to avoid her light of judgement, even while at Level X, said to be on the level of Hajime's Burst Hyperion, Soare seems to be a big exception.
How much it would weight Oros considering it's made of earth? I doubt it would be something above the calc with the holy sword but the value could indeed be a good supporting feat. I calculated some days ago the apparition as big as the Heavenly Tree (so 3 km) which should be around the level of Shuten Douji and the thing give result around the holy sword calc.

And while I also think that Soare it's the strongest and fastest divine spirit (maybe because she embody two elements, light and fire/heat as the avatar of the sun), wasn't Shia exhausted do to waste the energy of Level X?

Idk, we would have to get someone to calc Oros weight.

Shia wasn't exhausted, she was fighting Oros then went to Level X and stomped him, Soare shows up and attacks, Shia said if she had a shield she could tank Hyperion, but all she had was her hammer, hence was forced to use her halway transition move that moves her body halfway to another space, thus she used a ton of magic power, in short Level X wasn't what made her exhausted, halfway transition is.

Hmm, don't know if it would be worth but can be tried, his body was made from earth and rocks no?

Eh, I remember a quote saying that this was the price for waste the energy of Level X yelling to everyone, but right now I'm not in the pc so I can't search for the part.

Last edited:
The quote i posted above says he formed his body out of the ground, and he regenerates by absorbing the ground

The instant it hit, explosion and shockwave surged and shook the air.

The cloud of dust was instantly cleared by the wind blast. Ahead, there was the figure of Oros with a large hole opened in his chest and his right half being partially destroyed. The power that partially destructed a giant with size bigger than 600 meter was terrifying. The power of the demon king was displayed fully here.

But,

“…Good grief, even though I have used a third of the spirit element inside me, this is just too unreasonable.”

As expected, their base power was too different. With the sound prang, Oros broke through the freezing and gathered raw materials from the ground in the blink of eye, repairing his body.-Chapter 336

I have it pulled up, and there is no mention of Shia being exhausted.

Btw based on what i discussed with the calc member, Ehito's feat would come out to like Island level at best, so a downgrade is indeed in order, gonna post the Meeres calc in a blog.

The feat is 3.4 teratons, which would scale to Platinum Apostles, meaning anybody a little over 2x stronger is country level, ie Apostles with Limit Break, Hajime with Limit Break, Ehito etc.

Btw based on what i discussed with the calc member, Ehito's feat would come out to like Island level at best, so a downgrade is indeed in order, gonna post the Meeres calc in a blog.

The feat is 3.4 teratons, which would scale to Platinum Apostles, meaning anybody a little over 2x stronger is country level, ie Apostles with Limit Break, Hajime with Limit Break, Ehito etc.
Uff, beginning to hope that in the last vol of Zero Miledi do a world shaking earthquake with gravity magic by moving the tectonic plates, if that happen as you said before Ehito would scale above and that sort of thing from the chart you posted before give good results.

At least they still would be high.

Also, later would be good add the holy sword calc to the verse page.

Added the holy sword calc.

Mentioned it before, but rereading the Lutria stuff, it's brought up again, Yue is stated to not be a close range/physical fighter, but using magic she literally punched Lutria, making her feel pain for the 2nd time in her life, first being Shia.

Yue's fighting style has always been blasting magic, and regenerating from whatever is thrown at her, or tanking what's thrown with barriers, as shown with Lutria, she could fight physically if she wanted to, and Ehito using her body proves as much, but she doesn't make the effort.

So, what am i saying? Scaling her durability or lifting strength to the others is weird, her barriers scale to the others for example, but she doesn't naturally make herself that strong nor durable, she can if she wanted with magic though, but that's not normally what she does.

Back