• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou Discussion Thread 2

Anime is on volume 5? Wait, think it started with volume 5, and is now on volume 6. 2 episodes are left.

Besides what's already mentioned, nothing else worth a calc.

“Here’s the finisher!” Shea yelled, rabbit ears flapping wildly in the wind. She used numerous shotgun blasts to accelerate her fall, swinging her hammer down at the dragon’s head.

There was a thunderous impact as she landed.

The force of her blow created a crater so large that it looked like the area had just been bombed. Her smash had been a magnitude more powerful than the one she’d used on the Miledi Golem.

The reason being that of all the improvements Hajime had added to Drucken, chief among them was enchanting the compressed azantium that made up her hammer with gravity magic. However, instead of neutralizing Drucken’s weight, he’d multiplied it, so it could grow even heavier depending on how much mana was poured into it. As it was, Drucken resembled the hundred ton hammer from a certain famous manga.
Seem that after get gravity magic Shea Drucken was compared with a hundred ton hammer, would this mean a upgrade?

Also, any of you know the manga reference?

Episode 11 was pretty good.

I love how Hajime refuses to negotiate when people are taken hostages, and gives no care about his enemies goals nor motivations.

Kaori even while stabbed through the chest, still healing her friends was cool, kinda funny how nobody took Hiyama seriously, treated like garbage, Kaori even while dying says Hajime's name, Hajime gives him over to the demon army to kill, not even killing him himself.

Uff, wish I could download the chapters to see them but without my pc and internet is almost impossible to do so, so I will need to wait until those things solve to see the later half of the anime, the good thing at least would be that I will be able to see the rest of the anime in one go.

Finished vol 3, I liked very much Yuuka precense and Aiko was also fine, though honestly I didn't liked Tio that much in this vol, I feel like her introduction arc is a bit meh and her true glory begin to show in later vols when her relaptionship with Hajime and the rest develop, that said however see the past of Tio was good but I would liked that the scene was in other vol where she shined more, that way it could had more impact.

Anyone know where I can read the bonus stories? From where I download the vols after vol 1 the rest of them seem that don't include the bonus.

Also, posted the crt.

Last edited:
I went overboard and finished the vol 4 today.

Kouki seriously was annoying in the main story, like, I'm sure that his stupidity reached the conceptual level, no doubt about that.

Kaori really was good, I always liked how much she loved Hajime and despite the fact that I hate the yanderes, do to my previous love for her and how things are in the after stories I don't really feel unconfortable about her yandere part and can even laugh about that.

And yes, Shizuku was indeed the last boss, the last boss in girl power.

Is impressive how Shirakome not only understand that a lot of his readera alreasy know everythibg that will come do to the wn, but even so could add things to the ln version that make it so enjoyable to reas again, with some surprises here and there even. Seriously, I admire the guy.

Kouki was so bad, the worse character in the series, i wanted the guy to die so bad, quite a big change to the afterstories, where i think he is ok now.

With Kaori, i have always said i don't quite put her on the level of Shizuku or Shea, but doesn't mean i hate her, i think she is good, and i don't take her antics seriously.

Shirakome knows what his readers want, and doesn't shy away from it, also admire their work ethic, they consistently release chapters.

Kouki was so bad, the worse character in the series, i wanted the guy to die so bad, quite a big change to the afterstories, where i think he is ok now.

With Kaori, i have always said i don't quite put her on the level of Shizuku or Shea, but doesn't mean i hate her, i think she is good, and i don't take her antics seriously.

Shirakome knows what his readers want, and doesn't shy away from it, also admire their work ethic, they consistently release chapters.
Oh god yes, the exact same feelings I hold for years against Kouki, like I bagn the wn 4 times again from the beginning and each time I somehow could hate him more each time, even now that I read the ln version for the first time and already know how much he change later I still feel hard to continue reading do to how annoying is, I even feel bad trying to add things to him in this part to make his profile better. Seriously, don't understand how Shirakome don't killed him in the main story but at least he made him have a good redemption.

I try to love the wives equally, but honestly I probably put her inside me at Yue level various times, with Shizuku and Shia a bit above them.

Yeah, the dude is honestly amazing.

Read the new chapter, Kaori is a freak, while in Haltina's trial, she dreamt of being sandwiched between Shizuku and Hajime.

Yue wants 11 kids, also speaking of Haltina's trial, apparently while encased in the coffin, where you experience your ideal world, it's sealed with sealing magic, and if you can't break the illusion, you will be trapped forever and your body used as nourishment for the forest.

Speaking of dreams, spirit magic can let the user enter dreams and project them into reality.

Read the new chapter, Kaori is a freak, while in Haltina's trial, she dreamt of being sandwiched between Shizuku and Hajime.

Yue wants 11 kids, also speaking of Haltina's trial, apparently while encased in the coffin, where you experience your ideal world, it's sealed with sealing magic, and if you can't break the illusion, you will be trapped forever and your body used as nourishment for the forest.

Speaking of dreams, spirit magic can let the user enter dreams and project them into reality.
My god, I want to read that.

Weren't 12-13? At least that's what I remember she said in the wn.

So basically sealing manip to the main group and dream manip to spirit magic users? Would there also be a resistance to dream manip?

Also, unrelated (more or less) but talking about the Haltina trial made me remember that Lyutilis don't have listed info manip despite having evolution magic. Her usage of the info manip is so bad that it was forgotten that part or what?

My god, I want to read that.

Weren't 12-13? At least that's what I remember she said in the wn.

So basically sealing manip to the main group and dream manip to spirit magic users? Would there also be a resistance to dream manip?

Also, unrelated (more or less) but talking about the Haltina trial made me remember that Lyutilis don't have listed info manip despite having evolution magic. Her usage of the info manip is so bad that it was forgotten that part or what?
You mean resistance to sealing?

Sealing manipulation for the main group for what reason though? That's a function of Lyutillis labyrinth, and they don't resist it since the sealing effect only becomes a problem if you can't clear the trial. As for dream resistance, don't think so basically what's said is if they have someone in front of them who is dreaming they can enter it, it's not like they are trapping ppl in dreams.

Lyutillis is an ancient magic user, who all can use their magic to a great extent, it's just an oversight, she should have info manipulation.

Hmmm, i guess you can put it that way that they have sealing and dream manip resistance, although it seems that dream manip is not combat applicable

Again, sealing resistance based on what?

Hajime and co were enveloped in the light of teleportation and came out to the space where wooden coffins were lined up in a circle. The number of the coffin would be increased or decreased corresponding to the number of the challengers. Unlike before, right now there were only six coffins.

「If you travel here during your challenge, you will get teleported inside these coffins forcefully and put into sleep. And inside you’ll be imprisoned into a dream of your ideal world.」

「……The inside of this coffin will be like amber during the dream. It’s a type of seal. It will be gone on its own when the person inside wake up with their own strength, but without that you won’t be able to get out unless someone else break you out.」-Chapter 436

The seal goes away on it's own if you escape the illusion, it's only a problem if you can't pass the trial.

Got a spicy image to say the least of Aiko, from the May 2022 Megami Magazine

NSFW

38KRukN.jpg

Last edited:
She got some racks huh? I always thought Aiko is like A or something.....

Edit: also, you should've put it at the spoiler section....

Good idea, it's now behind a spoiler wall.

Now that that's posted gonna read that new greatest demon lord volume, actually gonna make a discussion thread, since it's getting an anime and all.

Hoo boy, I might get smitten by some people here but i got some question..

Do yall think Aiko shouldn't join the harem? Like she's good and all but she's like out of place in Hajime's harem to me just like Remia. I know we got Yue and Tio whose like 20 times older than Hajime but I feel like Aiko and Remia is a little out of place in Hajime's harem, not thaf I question Shirakome-sensei's decision or something but Aiko and Remia just feel out of place for me....

Last edited:
Remia was just an add on because of Myuu, Aiko is major contributor to Hajime's growth, he respected her, even after his personality change, and seriously took to heart her words about not throwing away everything.

Hajime eventually becomes a hybrid of his old self and new self, where he is kind like he was before, but still ruthless to his enemies, again Aiko is a factor in that, the other harem members played a part too, and so did Hajime finding a way back home.

I can go into this a lot more, it's why after my reread I said the harem was necessary, because it's through them Hajime regains his humanity.

But yea Remia is just the ara ara lady and Myuu mother, she is the weakest member imo, just a add on.

Last edited:
Yeaaah, I know that what Aiko says at Ur town did change Hajime's way of life yes, but I feel like she should stay as Hajime's respected teacher ya know? While someone like Yuuka got forgotten....

But anyway, let's hope there's more yuuka addition or any harem member go to outings with Hajime, especially Kaori, she's probably haven't show up by herself for the longest time, quite unfortunate for Yue's solid rival in love.

Finished vol 5 some hours ago.

I'm honestly surprised that Shirakome decided to do two labyrinths in one vol, at least they were labyrinths related in the sense that both were problematic do to the environment and were oppose elements (fire/magma and water), but it feel like a waste of potential.

From this point onward is when I feel that Tio really begin to shine and became such a good character, her moment when showing her worry and determination for Hajime is good.

Similarly that the internal conflict of Kaori solve and the way in which happen is something that I always liked, the scene when Hajime get mad because she was possessed is easily one of the moments I like the most in the main story. As a side note, I feel is a shame that her stand only show with things related to Hajime.

And finally, rereading the main story there really are a bunch of moments in which Hajime show that he is really smart in many different fields, in craftsmanship with his personal artifacts and even the casual sword he did which he give Shizuku and is at the level of the holy sword, his combat skill which is always evolving, his abiliy to read people and manipulate them, and even his general knowledge of Tortus, the history, geography, races, heck the dude even showed to know about astronomy since he can read the stars of Tortus and travel with them.

What was again the speed scaling chain? I just finisned to read the Hajime vs Noint fight and today I finish vol 6 (too insanely good the vol) so I want to have clear again the current scaling.

Man, is ridiculous how fast they moved, even after their amps both turned faster to the point that they were even unable to think, and this despite Hajime already in previous vols blitzing things that move dozens of meters in nanoseconds and even see such things in slow motion with Riftwalk.

Nanoseconds? Hmm i do remember such statements later on, but not that early, well his Riftwalk probably had such a thing.

Anyway we have consistent FTL statements for Kaori and Shizuku around volume 3-4, Kouki is around that level, Shizuku's thing was speed, she was the fastest, but Kouki could still perceive her, Hajime when he meets Kouki, with no Riftwalk moves so fast he can't even perceive him. Obviously Riftwalk a 12x amp on that, and then Limit Break a 3x amp.

So Hajime's base is unquantifiable above FTL, unquantifiable above 12xFTL with Riftwalk and unquantifiable above 36xFTL with Limit Break. Hajime and co are always training and get stronger over the series.

After getting Evolution Magic he can take Apostles using Limit break with Riftwalk, thus his Riftwalk becomes unquantifiable above 36xFTL, Limit Break unquantifiable above 108xFTL, Overload unquantifiable above 180xFTL.

Of course his later keys scale above this, but again it's unquantifiable.

Nanoseconds? Hmm i do remember such statements later on, but not that early, well his Riftwalk probably had such a thing.

Anyway we have consistent FTL statements for Kaori and Shizuku around volume 3-4, Kouki is around that level, Shizuku's thing was speed, she was the fastest, but Kouki could still perceive her, Hajime when he meets Kouki, with no Riftwalk moves so fast he can't even perceive him. Obviously Riftwalk a 12x amp on that, and then Limit Break a 3x amp.

So Hajime's base is unquantifiable above FTL, unquantifiable above 12xFTL with Riftwalk and unquantifiable above 36xFTL with Limit Break. Hajime and co are always training and get stronger over the series.

After getting Evolution Magic he can take Apostles using Limit break with Riftwalk, thus his Riftwalk becomes unquantifiable above 36xFTL, Limit Break unquantifiable above 108xFTL, Overload unquantifiable above 180xFTL.

Of course his later keys scale above this, but again it's unquantifiable.
The magma serpients in Gruen Volcan moved in nanoseconds, Hajime even needed to dodge by instincts when they attacked him by surprise in a moment when he was distracted, then when he was on guard casually killed dozens of them and even used Ritfwalk to see in slow motion if their magic crystal was destroyed the instant that Tio literally vaporized them with her breath. Would need to use the anime and possibly even mamga to know exactly how many meters the magma serpients moved in the nanoseconds statement, but based in the context should be at least a dozen of meters.

Edit: I could post the quote later that know I'm busy reading.

Last edited:
Finished the anime, man Kouki was annoying to watch. Aiko as i was talking about before, plays a big part in Hajime's growth, not only getting him to help others if he can, but also being his example of being human, cause he lacks emotions like regret now.

Also an ova was announced

Back