• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou Discussion Thread 2

Pretty sure he viewed them as people, why would he struggle with killing them if he didn't think so? This just seems speculative to me honestly.

Even after he found out the robots are humans, yea he vomited but afterwards he isn't refusing or hesitating to kill them, Kouki before his arc would have done that after finding out about them being humans, this Kouki isn't doing that.

Difference between Hajime and Kouki is that while both will kill, Hajime will feel nothing about it, while Kouki will but ultimately still kill. I get hating Kouki since in the main series he is the most hate-able character and i wanted Hajime to end him, but After stories Kouki isn't the same character.

Endou already knows how strong Hajime is, he isn't stupid enough to challenge him.

Idk, but i don't think the other girl who he doesn't choose will just go away, probably just not going to be the official wife and be a mistress.

Well there's a difference between viewing them as people/humans and as living beings as for what that is its kinda hard to define as it kinda depends on ones own interpretation of what being a human means. Kouki didn't feel well after killing the dragon but it wasn't to the point where he vomited after killing a "human" the guy didn't even want to battle much less kill them anymore for a couple of minutes he hesitated and was unsure on how to handle the situation for me that's not really all to different from his previous self. The author has had a couple of girls fall for characters but not end up with them for example Meledi and Oscar Yuuka and Rose love Hajime but didn't end up with him so I wouldn't be surprised if the goddess didn't either just like Lillin. Did you add liquid nitrogen to Hajime's equipment list?

What dragon are you talking about? I distinctly remember him feeling like garbage and hesitating when confronting the dark beings, and again you're ignoring Kouki killing the robots you think he thinks is a human and not just a living thing.

If you think he is still the same character as before, why didn't he hesitate in shooting them? To me, your argument doesn't make a whole lot of sense, Kouki's arc address this stuff, that was the entire point.

Kouki is perfectly willing to kill if it means protecting others, unlike his past self who as soon as he found out his opponent wasn't just a monster, he froze, and couldn't kill them, thus potentially letting everyone he cared for being slaughtered if Hajime didn't show up.

Also you're applying the same logic to 2 entirely different situations, there is a difference between killing someone in a war/fight for survival vs figuring out that they things you were killing aren't just things but humans trapped in sick situation by a psychopathic AI who uses human brains to create robots.

Haven't added liquid nitrogen to his profile.

I'm not sure if I am remembering his correctly but the first being that could talk and think on its own that Kouki killed was a dragon that was a dark being in nkt 100% sure though it's been awhile since I read the arc. Kouki was not thinking straight while facing that army he knew he wanted to protect the kingdom for some reason but he didn't really put much thought into his actions it was only after he killed them that reality sunk in. Kouki was not aware the robots contained human braising and after hearing that he was disgusted and threw up. To me this is strange because he didn't throw up after killing his firs conscious being but after he heard that he killed "humans" the guy was unable to stomachs what he had done. Kouki wasn't sure what to do after hearing and he was unable to come to a decision at that point in time. Kouki is willing to kill but I'm not sure he is ready to kill humans yet.

But he killed the robots who are human....

Yes he throw up when he learned the truth about them, but ultimately later he still killed them when he saw them again despite knowing they are human. The old Kouki would never kill anything he thinks is a human, his entire character revolve around being stubborn and interpreting things to his own convince, yet you think that guy would kill something he knows is a person?

I don't think so. Kouki wanted to protect the city in his arc because he knew if he didn't kill many ppl would die, so he killed, and killed and killed, until he was completely exhausted and gain a new skill which allowed him to continue, that's how much his resolve was to protect the city.

Later he did indeed reflect on the fact he killed people, and he did feel like crap, but he was reminded that he protected those he cared for and got over it.

Does that mean Kouki feels nothing when killing? No, but it means if it's to protect others, he will do it.

I think you're trying to apply Hajime's character to Kouki, he will never feel nothing about killing, that is true and in that sense yes he is the same as he was before, but to suggest he hasn't changed at all is just wrong imo.

I'm saying that Kouki is not too different from before I never said he didn't change my bad I haven't slept in 4 days and so I'm having a bit of trouble thinking my bad.

I'm not sure if I'm remembering this correctly but Yue can use all the spells Ehit used against Hajime in the after stories right? I noticed a couple of spells weren't in her profile do you mind if I list them down below so you can add them to her profile? What's your opinion about Mona as a queen and individual?

Yes Yue can use all Ehito's spells in the Afterstories.

Think it would be better if you knew how to edit stuff yourself so you don't need me to do it for you everytime.

Read Common Editing Mistakes so you know what mistakes not to make.

This is very simply, when you want to edit something, go to the page, click on edit which is on the right hand side of the page, then you will see something at the top that says "Source", click on that.

If you want to add a power you put the power between two brackets,[[]], after you are done, click publish which is on the right hand side.

Since you want to add spells, all you have to do is go to Ehito's page, copy the spells and paste it in Yue's page.

Honestly I found it a little disturbing the princess is Shea's self proclaimed friend yet she's trying to go after her father sexually and it would be kinda disrespectful to his dead wife to go after a woman that young. Another issue I have with this is if Cam and the princess by some miracle do get together what about their kid? By the time Can does she will most likely be young elves live hundreds possibly thousands of years she'll be all alone once he dies. I don't really have a problem with age as Yue is 323 years old Tio is 563 years old Remia is 24 years old and they needed up with Hajime. I'll just hope the author doesn't make that happen. Do you want me to talk to you about the stuff I'll add to the profiles before making the changes?

I was planning on adding the following the Kouki's profile

Light Burst

Celestial Flash-Scatter

Homing(can send a burst of light to home in on his opponents)

Advanced healing

Shock absorption

Celestial flash-storm

There are a couple of spells that's Ehit used against Hajime but I forgot them so I'll reread those chapters and get back to you on them. If your wondering where I got those abilities it's from Volume 10 where he fought Hajime. I noticed improved healing was a ability listed on Kouki's profile so I'm defeating on wether or not to add advanced healing to his profile.

Well she isn't his lover yet, probably been like a year since i read Kouki's arc. From what i remember she was basically a good queen who care for her country, and that conflicted with her love for Kouki, she placed the country over everything else, but gave it up for Kouki. hence why she gave up the throne to her sister.

You read the latest chapter? It's funny seeing Hajime acted like how Kouki used to, cliche hero, and Kouki being ashamed by it and having no problem cutting Endou's stomach open when the past him would have objected to that.

Honestly I think she was a ok queen she protected her country with her life but at the same time she couldn't do anything for her country or try to save it from its plight by taking down he dark beings or trying to come up with ways to defend against them she didn't exactly seem like a competent ruler either considering the state of her people when Kouki arrived. She reminds me a lot of Kouki in the past when he was naive she also seems ridiculously selfish as she asked Kouki to save her country and for Kaori to bring back the dead from the war I understand where she's coming from but to expect a guy who has nothing to do with her world to save it and possibly die for it is just ridiculously selfish beyond belief also she should let her people Rest In Peace like did she have no respect for the dead at all? He'll she gave her thrown to a 8 year old so she could run off with her crush who may not even return her affection there's a limit to be irresponsible and selfish. And yes I've read the latest chapter why do you think Hajime after like Kouki from the past? Also Endo's reaction to Hajime digging out the bomb from inside him using his golem was hilarious. Do you think kouki is still a Virgin?

I mean they were literally on the verge of extinction, placing hopes on a hero, was basically the last thing she could do. There is selfishness there expecting a stranger from another world with their own life back there to save you, but it's understandable why she did that.

As for her wanting Kaori to bring back the dead, Hajime and co are nonsensical, when she saw what they could do she wanted the people who died to co come back, again understandable.

Her sister is 8 but she is far more competent than the queen from what i remember, and the queen give her life to protecting the country, and she always lived constrained by her role as queen. So her wanting to leave that and follow her heart, is again understandable.

She is a selfish person indeed though but it's understandable, it's not former Kouki levels of naivety or selfishness.

No clue, buying time maybe? Seems like he was planning something. Indeed, Endou was funny, he knows exactly what kind of person Hajime is.

I know all her actions are understandable but they are ridiculously unreasonable this may be due to my own beliefs but I think one should solve ones problem on their own instead of relying on other people so I can't really approve of her actions as they go against my own values. I can understand her wanting to bring the dead back but at the same time it would ruin the point of their sacrifice and what they stood for and it would be disrespecting corpses Hanjme and his harem saved their kingdom yet she wanted them to bring back thousands of people it's understandable but ridiculously selfish and kinda naive. I'd say her selfishness far surpasses Kouki's but her nativity is nowhere near his level. I agree with you he's definitely planning something maybe locating mothers real body while he keeps her occupied? Do you think Kouki is still a Virgin during the Christmas special? Do you think Hajime Yue,Tio, and Shea engaged in a foursome or threesome?

Idk about Kouki, didn't seem like he choose anyone.

Shea and Yue definitely had a threesome with Hajime, think it's been hinted at before, even ignoring that, the 2 of them are extremely close so it's possible.

Kaori wanted Shizuku to be with her for her first time, she is a freak, she's probably suggested it with Shizuku but Shizuku being Shizuku, obviously turned it down.

Sadly Kouki probably still hasn't chosen anyone he likes Mona although km not sure how far their relationship has progressed and considering Kouki is well Kouki it's probably a slowly developing romance the only way I see them having sex is if she reverse rapes him. I'm not sure how he feels about the goddess their relationship hasn't exactly been described in detail although considering the fact that Kouki can tmake up his mind and hasn't really gotten together with Mona yet it will probably be awhile before and if their relationship takes off. I think it was hinted at that Shea Yue and Hajime had a couple of sleepless nights although I'm not sure how dirty those nights got like was there some lesbians stuff going on? I get the feeling the threesome was centered around them making Hajime feeling good though so I doubt there was much of that going on. Kaori is a closest pervert so it's not really surprising that she wants her first time to be with Shizuku and she might have actually agreed to that to please her best friend and Husband I'm kinda curious if Yue,Tio, and Kaori had some threesomes with Hajime what do you think? Before the battle with Ehito started I think Tio mentioned she wanted to be part of one as well and seeing as how doting Hajime is I think he probably granted her request.

Is there a way to report people on this site? There's this guy on another thread who's being a complete Jackass and I'd like to notify the staff to give him a warning.

Short stories have been released for the LN, don't know what they are.

But gonna be a while since i read them, really need to finish Log Horizon, and apparently tomorrow vol 9 of Isekai Mahou is coming after like years now, so definitely gonna read that first.

Arifureta wn hasn't updated for a while now, and i have no clue when vol 11 is supposed to come out, it's been months now.

The short stories are a combination of all the short stories released in previous novels with one extra chapter where Hajime and the other get separated and try to find each other there's a image where Yue and Miledi are back to back so my guess is time travel is available in Arifureta so Hajime and the others may meet the liberators. The virus is going around now so Baka pervert may be really busy or sick so it may be awhile before he updates. As for volume 11 of Arifureta it will probably be released within this year but that's just my guess.

Are there any Arifureta characters that you don't like? Personally I don't like Aiko Kouki Mona and Endo. I don't like Aiko as she's too naive and idealistic and she tends to force her opinions and values on other people and in the epilogue of volume 3 she thought of killing Hajime because he is a threat to her other students which is true but despite the clear difference in power between him and his classmates she thought she stood a chance which to me is kinda stupid. I don't like Kouki because he's a naive delusional child who can't make up his mind even in the after stories even after finding his "answer" which really wasn't one he still tried to talk the dark king onto the path of living as he called it which was kinda stupid as the guy outclassed him in terms of power. He didn't even save that world as a new dark king rises every couple of hundred year. I don't like Endo as he's too Chuuni and people keep making him out to be more powerful than he actually is. What do you think of the current demon king and hero arc where Hajime is getting nerfed to the point where even someone as weak as Kouki can keep up with him I understand that Kouki is strong compared to most people in Arifureta but to Hajime and his party the guy is kinda like a ant who can be killed with a flick of their finger.

Not getting into arguing about Kouki again, my opinion still remains the arfterstories makes him better, and not liking his answer is just expecting him to be Hajime, which he isn't, he will always be a hero.

Endou is fun imo, who makes Endou to be more op than he is?

The world Hajime and Kouki are in disperses mana, i would assume Hajime being that much more powerful makes the effect stronger on him.

I mean i don't mind it too much, seems to me the author wanted to tell a story which involve Kouki and Endou without Hajime, one shotting the enemy, cause that's not interesting.

I'll agree with you about Kouki becoming slightly better although he's still a lost cause. I don't think Kouki deserves the title "hero" because he's not but Shia definitely does deserve the title as she's a broken character with limitless courage and kindness who seduced and changed the demon king. Endo is far too Chuuni for me to take any form of liking to him rather than fun I find him really annoying. I've had a couple of talks with other people one of which believed Endo was capable of leveling planets and they kept saying Endo is equal to or stronger than Hajime sorry I was venting a little after remembering that argument my bad. Do you think we'll ever get Yuuka and Remia arcs? Also do you think Hajime has developed weapons more powerful than Meteor impact and Burst Hyperion in the after story?

Remia is a side character pretty much, pretty irrelevant honestly so doubt she gets an arc, the whole Yuuka mistress stuff will obviously be expanded upon at some point.

Who knows what weapons Hajime has at full power without any nerfs, he hasn't been forced to go all out like Shea did, and the afterstories take place over several years, he can literally have anything, we only know that at some point in the future he will master perpetual energy to develop a ship which can fly in space and to other dimensions.

I'm sure a lot of people are interested in getting a Remia arc she's the only wife who we haven't gotten to see much of and it seems she had a child with Hajime like the other wives in the Lilliana arc. Do you think Hajime will develop some sort of infinite heat weapon with the perpetual motion machine? I can't see Hajime of all people stopping at using it as a fuel source my guess is he'll use it to either indefinitely spam Hyperion with no recharges or use it to stockpile heat to create a beam of untold deviation that may be able to wipe out planets. I'm kinda curious and scared of what Hajime has created in his spare time it would be good to get a arc about that.

Idk how a Remia arc would even work, like the other wives are powerful so you can have them fight enemies and stuff, Remia is normal.

Also the others you can go into their backstory or personality to create an arc, ie Tio being a dragon and meeting dragons in another world, Aiko being concerned about being with her student, Shea being bugged, Shizuku being girly and an amazing swordswoman etc.

Remia designs clothes and cares for her daughter, pretty much it.

It's very possible Hajime does have weapons with infinite heat.

I think a arc where we get to see Remaia's backstory could be interesting for example seeing where she grew up what her life was like before she met her previous husband and what her marriage life was like would be interesting. Do you think Hajime and Remia are going at it in bed?

I haven't been in this chat in awhile. Good to see Celestial is still going strong.

I am still only on the last part of the Tio Arc (shit really starts to drag). Partially because I have been re-reading Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken. Mainly to get scans for characters I didn't care enough about until later OR simply disregarded certain statements/feats. (Geld, Gabil, Kumara, Apito, Zegion).

Despite that I try to be aware of the verses I enjoy. It'll only be a few more months until I can finally finish (at least the first half) of the last arc in the main story. Afterstories do indeed get very interesting in certain places. I look forward to future.

Was gonna finish the last 2 routes of the VN i am reading, then volume 11 dropped.

Gonna read it now.

Back