• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Johnny Test Black Hole Feat

Just found a Johnny Test feat that'll definitely shake things up.

Apparently, Johnny has access to a portable Black Hole, that when teared, will suck in the entire Earth. Here's when the effect starts coming in. Here's a visual of the Earth being sucked in.

Yeah, I feel like this feat should definitely be considered calculating.
i think large planet since black hole can suck ocean prob like earth is like 13,170,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 pounds ocean is 21 yottaton

Doesn't Johnny literally pick it up and use it as a portal? That goes beyond what a real Black Hole is, so it'd just be pseudo black hole creation with portal creation, plus the AP since it should still be acclible to the calc either way when it's damaged

Doesn't Johnny literally pick it up and use it as a portal? That goes beyond what a real Black Hole is, so it'd just be pseudo black hole creation with portal creation, plus the AP since it should still be acclible to the calc either way when it's damaged
The AP only applies to the Black Hole, so the calc should be fine to use when Johnny has all of his equipment.

The AP should never apply to Johnny, or any of the cast unless proven otherwise. Johnny Test, the show, has not shown any feats that make it remotely close to Planet Level without equipment.

The AP only applies to the Black Hole, so the calc should be fine to use when Johnny has all of his equipment.

The AP should never apply to Johnny, or any of the cast unless proven otherwise. Johnny Test, the show, has not shown any feats that make it remotely close to Planet Level without equipment.
Yeah, it's a very powerful incon move for versus threads lol, regardless I can agree with that. Just noting it ain't a real Black Hole at all.

Yeah, it's a very powerful incon move for versus threads lol, regardless I can agree with that. Just noting it ain't a real Black Hole at all.
Johnny could probably escape it via Teleportation, which he spams in character if we're talking about Johnny X.

made a fix for the calc and got 4.5 ninatons
the calc got accepted so most likely the feat should be applied like this

Large Planet Level with Equipment (Has a black hole that was able to move the earth with this much force)
I can't go on the fandom for Vs Battles, as the website is now blocked on my laptop. I would edit Johnny's profile on my tablet, but it gets buggy when I try to do it.

Someone else has to edit Johnny's profile.

I do not thing that it meets the requirements for a real black hole; the physics don't really line up. But the portal/vacuum being powerful enough to suck up the Earth would still be no lower than 5-B. And if sucked at super massive speeds could be higher than that sure.

I do not thing that it meets the requirements for a real black hole; the physics don't really line up. But the portal/vacuum being powerful enough to suck up the Earth would still be no lower than 5-B. And if sucked at super massive speeds could be higher than that sure.
So, what should be done?

I believe this is just talking about the powers and abilities that the black hole would have because this black hole was able to suck the johnny test earth at the speeds my calc listed so I think everything revolving around the AP of the hole is fine from what I'm reading

the problem is listing the powers the hole has I believe

so the black hole was able to suck the planet due to it tearing

before the tear, the hole is most likely below average due to not harming anything that goes through it which one was a bunny as well as it was accidentally torn in half by Johnny later in the episode. Post tear would yield the Large Planet Level AP since it's far stronger

the abilities it has beforehand is just teleportation and I think some form of adhesive manipulation since it sticks on walls? after the tear it just has some major wind manipulation due to well sucking the earth

so the black hole was able to suck the planet due to it tearing

before the tear, the hole is most likely below average due to not harming anything that goes through it which one was a bunny as well as it was accidentally torn in half by Johnny later in the episode. Post tear would yield the Large Planet Level AP since it's far stronger

the abilities it has beforehand is just teleportation and I think some form of adhesive manipulation since it sticks on walls? after the tear it just has some major wind manipulation due to well sucking the earth
Wouldn't the post tear black hole also have some type of portal creation, since it sucked everything in that hole?

I hate talking about holes. They can be taken out of context so easily.

I agree with Spinos comments in the Calculation. The lower end seems fine.
Alright. 5-A Johnny Test!

Someone else has to add this to Johnny's profile, as the Vs Battles Fandom is blocked on my laptop, and that's where I used to edit profiles on. I would edit his profile on my tablet, but my tablet gets buggy when trying to do that.

So can someone please edit Johnny's profile for me?

Alright. 5-A Johnny Test!

Someone else has to add this to Johnny's profile, as the Vs Battles Fandom is blocked on my laptop, and that's where I used to edit profiles on. I would edit his profile on my tablet, but my tablet gets buggy when trying to do that.

So can someone please edit Johnny's profile for me?
Anyone?

Back