• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou Discussion Thread 2

Aularode fear manipulation
「Know your place human. There are things in this world that the child of man shouldn’t know.」

「A-Aula?」

Kousuke and Etemp & Netemp Mother reflexively put up their guard. Her voice was so harsh that Kouki was bewildered. Her tone was definitely a reprimanding tone of a god to a human.

Her yandere and hopeless figure from before had vanished without a trace. Aularodde looked back across her shoulder and turned a strict gaze even toward Kouki while radiating light.

「I don’t know how many worlds all of you have traversed. However, originally only heros chosen by the great world tree is permitted to cross over worlds. Know that excessive curiosity will bring ruin onto yourself!」

It was like god’s authority was radiated as a pulse.

Kouki, Kousuke, Etemp & Netemp too were speechless.

And so,

「Ah, is that so. You’re going back on your word. Even though you’re a goddess.」

「Eh!?」

Hajime-san spoke with a heartfelt voice of contempt. His eyes were also awfully fully of contempt.
This was also done by Fortina.
『The creation, of the world?』

「Yes. About the origin world. Like the root of the nine worlds, or the story about the great record depository where the world tree and all the answers can be found. Story that connect to full picture of the world――」

『How did you know that?』

The atmosphere instantly changed. A pressure that electrified the skin assaulted Kouki and others.

It wasn’t at the level of hostility. But, presence of refusal and wariness clearly turned into an intense divine majesty that was oppressing Kouki and others. How her tone that was always polite when talking to Kouki had changed also showed how strong her wariness was.

Kouki turned her gaze toward the children. Koone had lost the strength in her legs. Hinata also seemed unable to stop her body from trembling. Even Myuu was looking grave, but she still had the leeway to grasp the two’s hands to reassure them.

Rather, it was Moana and Spenser and the others who were looking overwhelmed. Old Kalagura didn’t understand the meaning of the divine pressure that was being emitted and seemed to be confused. ch 469

Last edited:
Aularode fear manipulation
I mean does she even have a profile?

Also was Hajime gonna uno reverse that on her, because that'd be pretty comical. And very Hajime.
This was also done by Fortina.
This one definitely seems more blatant. Also Myu just casually being a goat and lowkey resisting the divine aura (not really). Kinda reminds me of one my favorite Shea moments. Where Shea was just resisting Ehit's Divine Edict with sheer willpower.....somehow. Goodness Shea really is favorite character (at least to see fight). Although Tio's fight against Fried and Kaori absolutely rolling through hundreds of Apostles was peak. We need more serious Kaori fights. Yue is probably my least favorite to see fight alongside Shizuku. Which unfortunate because I like their characters a lot.

I mean does she even have a profile?

Also was Hajime gonna uno reverse that on her, because that'd be pretty comical. And very Hajime.
It can be given to Kouki, no?

He just played her.
「I’ll just go home if there is no benefit for me here. We can go home on our own anyway.」

「Wwhaa-!?」

That’s impossible! She couldn’t declare that. After all there was no doubt Hajime was asking her all those questions because it was possible for him to travel between worlds.

Aularodde’s expression was colored with anxiety.

「I-is there any other demand――」

「No, my questions just now are my cheapest demand.」

「Just what kind of demand were you going to make when you made me promise to reward you!?」

No more, this demon king is really scary! Aularodde trembled looking like she wanted to say that.

Hajime mercilessly gave her additional blow.

「Don’t worry. It’s not like I’m going to force you to answer or anything. I’ll just ask the goddess from other worlds.」

Of course he was bluffing. It seemed that the structure of the world was something that was generally kept secret. It was unknown whether Lutria would voluntarily tell Hajime who seemed like someone who might perpetrate something using that information.

Even so, Aularodde naturally had no way to know about that.

When Hajime showed a glimpse of “Lutria’s Orb” from his pocket……

「Wai-, please wait a second! T-that’s!?」

Aularodde ran toward Hajime in hurry. She stared fixedly at the orb on Hajime’s hand before she looked up at Hajime, then she stared at the orb again――she repeated that five times. 「L-lies……you are recognized by other world’s heaven tree? Eh, this kind of atrocious human is? What kind of insane goddess did that?」 She whispered. To her it looked like Hajime was trusted by a heaven tree at somewhere else.

Kousuke and Kouki trembled seeing that Aularodde was starting to waver. This guy is really crooked, they thought.

This one definitely seems more blatant. Also Myu just casually being a goat and lowkey resisting the divine aura (not really). Kinda reminds me of one my favorite Shea moments. Where Shea was just resisting Ehit's Divine Edict with sheer willpower.....somehow. Goodness Shea really is favorite character (at least to see fight). Although Tio's fight against Fried and Kaori absolutely rolling through hundreds of Apostles was peak. We need more serious Kaori fights. Yue is probably my least favorite to see fight alongside Shizuku. Which unfortunate because I like their characters a lot.
Myu is just built different.

My favorite are: Myu and Shea->Super Tio ->Yuuka and Shizuku

It can be given to Kouki, no?
Elaborate. I think I know he's connected her via his sword or something right?
He just played her.
That's why he's the main character and not Kouki.
Myu is just built different.
She is Hajime's daughter after all. Although I definitely want to see children from the other wives. Myu got to always be goated. I want her to be kind of lowkey looked down upon by some of her siblings because she doesn't possess their powers/abilities or appearance. But Myu just takes it in stride because despite her lack of jobs, skills, and innate talent her training and intellect allow her to remain on top. Which is fitting considering it'd basically make her female Hajime but more friendly and likable.

Although if anyone disrespected her....her "subordinates" or friends would likely obliterate them.
My favorite are: Myu and Shea->Super Tio ->Yuuka and Shizuku
Love Super Tio and Shizuku too.

CRT about Immortality and Regeneration:

Elaborate. I think I know he's connected her via his sword or something right?
Can't he have an ability that come from an equipment or a summon like Hidzuki.
That's why he's the main character and not Kouki.
He got the attitude .
She is Hajime's daughter after all. Although I definitely want to see children from the other wives. Myu got to always be goated. I want her to be kind of lowkey looked down upon by some of her siblings because she doesn't possess their powers/abilities or appearance. But Myu just takes it in stride because despite her lack of jobs, skills, and innate talent her training and intellect allow her to remain on top. Which is fitting considering it'd basically make her female Hajime but more friendly and likable.

Although if anyone disrespected her....her "subordinates" or friends would likely obliterate them.
Me too.

Never thought about it but she is like the Yin to his Yang.

what do you think about the immortality/regeneration CRT?

Well these upgrades mainly have to do demons, conceptions, and apparitions no? Who else besides Hajime, Kousuke, and ig Kouki do these upgrades apply to? By that I mean characters whom have profiles. I'm surw what Yue is technically considered now so maybe so of it applies to her as well.
Those will apply for Apparitions.

Anyone can become an Apparition as long they have conception but they must die first and be reborn as an apparition. The reason we don't give Mid-Godly to Ehit, Yue, Demons although they have it.
This what happen to the apostles, they became apparitions after remanifesting in the Heaven Tree.

Elemental spirit will reincarnate as long the concept of nature they represent exist, but they will have a different personality.

I aldo found this
Did Shia turned the city of Akiba into a scene of carnage?

Did the warriors raised their howl?

Did Shia’s rabbit ears get targeted by them whose boundary was broken?

Or perhaps, had the world already moved?

Every possibility formed and vanished, formed and vanished……

In that case, this might be bad even if this was Shia they were talking about.

In the end, would she be able to escape from that city that had been transformed into a wicked haunt with her own strength?

No, Yue was making a grave expression like this, perhaps the SOS had already arrived!

The battle strength of that city’s warriors, gentlemen, ladies, etc. when finding prey was something that couldn’t be measured with logic.

After all, it surpassed the agents under every country government at the very least!
So Otaku are the most skilled humans.

Those will apply for Apparitions.

Anyone can become an Apparition as long they have conception but they must die first and be reborn as an apparition. The reason we don't give Mid-Godly to Ehit, Yue, Demons although they have it.
So then is the CRT less about any specific profile but simply adding to verse page then? It is quite outdated when it comes to providing an overview of the verse. Like prominent races, unique entities, cosmology, and important energy sources as well as unique concepts (like apparitions) should be probably be present.
This what happen to the apostles, they became apparitions after remanifesting in the Heaven Tree.
I don't really understand why apostles who don't have souls and lack identity would become apparitions. Then again I simply haven't read that part yet
Elemental spirit will reincarnate as long the concept of nature they represent exist, but they will have a different personality.
So profile wise, Hajime and Shea have elemental spirits as like standard equipment.
So Otaku are the most skilled humans.
Lol

So then is the CRT less about any specific profile but simply adding to verse page then? It is quite outdated when it comes to providing an overview of the verse. Like prominent races, unique entities, cosmology, and important energy sources as well as unique concepts (like apparitions) should be probably be present.

I also got a statment about somekind of original energy that is the source.
Hajime also slowly walked toward her.

「There are nine in totals. Am I wrong?」

「!」

This goddess really wore her heart on her sleeve. She evacuated to the opposite side of Kouki to use him as shield. Naturally Hajime also circled around.

「And then, all those worlds each has a great tree. All of them are connected to the origin world. To the world that produce an energy that should be called “elements” that can be converted to every kind of energy. Isn’t that right?」

「!?」ch 385

This look like an energy fusion, right?
「Aah geez, you guys are really-. Eei, I just need to take you right!」

Kouki grabbed the heaven sword Aularodde half in desperation. It felt like there was a strange gasp 『Nnah』 that could be heard but he pretended to not hear it with everything he had.

Or rather, a phenomenon that made him unable to focus on that happened. Black light that was like miasma enveloped Kouki, then right after that a change happened to Kouki himself.

A part of his brown hair became streaked white, while his left eye turned crimson. With his right eye that was jade green, now Kouki had heterochromatic eyes. Furthermore a tattoo that was like branch and ivy entwined with each other was surfacing on his face starting from the right side of his forehead, through his eye, and then his cheek and until his neck.

Coupled with his figure that was holding a pair of black and white sword, this appearance was truly!

「W-what a terrific chuuni power! I don’t know that you have it in you-, Amanogawaaa!」

「Fuhih, crap! That’s a serious patient of chuunibyou over there!」

「I~~! (Now say it! Say it quickly! Say that my chuuni power is 530000!)」

「Ii-!! (The video recording is running perfectly! Now, take a pose!)」

His appearance that was reflected on the flat side of holy sword’s blade and the sight of Hajime and others all pointing at him with both hands while teasing Hyuuu! You’ve really done it herooo~! made Kouki trembled in shame. ch 384

So profile wise, Hajime and Shea have elemental spirits as like standard equipment.
I mean Hajime and Shia could just summon them.

From the author's note:
PS 4

About Shia’s breaking the fourth wall that was alluded last chapter, Shirakome’s image is like ○donge that came out in the video called GF2 in Niconico douga. うp主-sama, thank you for the magnificent creation! Everyone too please go take a look no matter what! ch 336
WTF, are gonna take it as a serious feat?

Last edited:
I also got a statment about somekind of original energy that is the source.
Yeah but that's all we really got on that.
This look like an energy fusion, right?
Idk not enough context.
I mean Hajime and Shia could just summon them.
Yeah that's what I'm saying.
From the author's note:

WTF, are gonna take it as a serious feat?
No and it doesn't really add anything anyways.

I was been thinking about layers of hax resistances.

I've trying to think if there's a precedent to scale the spatial hax. I know the chain isn't a deep as spirit magic but it'll probably be a few. As well as Evolution magic but I don't think that one really goes anywhere.

I was going to ask about the resisting or regeneration from EE but I realized that no is going to do that unless they come from outside their multiverse. Mainly because there's no EE attacks that aren't conceptual yet. Definitely need more causal/low level EE.

I was been thinking about layers of hax resistances.

I've trying to think if there's a precedent to scale the spatial hax. I know the chain isn't a deep as spirit magic but it'll probably be a few. As well as Evolution magic but I don't think that one really goes anywhere.

I was going to ask about the resisting or regeneration from EE but I realized that no is going to do that unless they come from outside their multiverse. Mainly because there's no EE attacks that aren't conceptual yet. Definitely need more causal/low level EE.
Can you post those layers?

I'm asking if apparitions body(element of thought) can be considered as info type 2 so they can get High-Godly for relying on conception, they also have info type 1 for their name.
Shuten Douji didn’t answer the question of the bewildered Kousuke. She was finally in the verge of disappearing. She put on a sweet smile that looked really captivating and yet also girly while saying.

『Engrave it inside yourself, mine name is――』

『――?』

For some reason Hajime and others were unable to hear that name. Perhaps that name was conveyed through conception, or perhaps there was a different reason. Anyway, it was clear that it had a meaning that was more than simply being a name.

『If you call for me, then next time I shall be of assistance for you. No matter where you are in the world――my beloved.』
their name got power?

Can you post those layers?
No, I still on my rescale so I don't have too many scars yet but I'll keep an eye out for it.
I'm asking if apparitions body(element of thought) can be considered as info type 2 so they can get High-Godly for relying on conception, they also have info type 1 for their name.
Ah I see. Still my point stands. I want more EE attacks that aren't just concept magic. Or if it is then they need to be more accessible.

Also one issue with conceptual EE is that it'd probably erase your conception so there'd be no logical way to regenerate. If that ever happened then it'd be like way in the future after the leave their world tree branch and discover new powers or something.
their name got power?
Makes sense.

Ah I see. Still my point stands. I want more EE attacks that aren't just concept magic. Or if it is then they need to be more accessible.
There is a black hole spell that compress the target to nothing, and Naiz could use space magic to erase his village by removing a section of space.

You should try reading Arifureta zero, it got so much ancient magic feats done by the liberators and Atavist. There is also some very OP characters .

My favorite is Alfard, who is Hajime's previous incarnation.

ZeroLN: https://mega.nz/folder/7uwx2KoT#1T948fne56e0dS_EA_DETA
Main story LN: https://mega.nz/folder/zmwTxJIY#n7-kATFR7Txo-OY7TybmiQ

Possible fate manipulation?
“That’s why I said this was about love and romance.”

If two people loved each other enough, then no matter how many times they were parted by death, they’d be reborn and reunite. When Alfard put it like that, it certainly did seem romantic. Smiling, Alfard rose to his feet.“Reincarnation exists,” he said in a voice full of conviction, and Oscar adjusted his glasses to hide his expression. He could tell that Alfard had told him this story as a roundabout way of cheering him up. Alfard could tell Oscar still had reservations about the labyrinth project, and he’d wanted to give Oscar at least some peace of mind. If reality was unforgiving, at least now Oscar had a fairy tale to believe in. It wasn’t scientific, but Oscar did feel as though his heart was a lot lighter.Love and romance are a lot more wonderful than I thought.“Al, thanks for cheering me—”

“Think about it. If reincarnation doesn’t exist, then how do you explain the shock I felt upon seeing Selene for the very first time?! That had to have been fate! Our love from ages past must have reunited us here in different bodies! Our love for each other is simply too strong to die out after just one lifetime!”

“Wait, you just wanted to brag about how much you love your wife?!”
Alfard and Selene are the previous incarnations of Hajime and Yue, it could help prove that Hajime getting isekai'd, falling...and Yue immortality skill and getting sealed was a part of their destiny, because even if they weren't born in the same world or era they will end up finding each other.

Alfard even mention that it's possible they had this bond from previous lives.

Last edited:
There is a black hole spell that compress the target to nothing, and Naiz could use space magic to erase his village by removing a section of space.
I know but I don't think that's really what I'm talking about. And it doesn't change the fact that our current main cast doesn't really have such attacks.
You should try reading Arifureta zero, it got so much ancient magic feats done by the liberators and Atavist. There is also some very OP characters .
I have read three volumes of Zero. I'll finish it once I finish my rereading of the main story.
My favorite is Alfard, who is Hajime's previous incarnation.

ZeroLN: https://mega.nz/folder/7uwx2KoT#1T948fne56e0dS_EA_DETA
Main story LN: https://mega.nz/folder/zmwTxJIY#n7-kATFR7Txo-OY7TybmiQ
I have all the volumes

Yue can create that black hole and she has a fire that burnt demons to nothing.
I know but I don't really consider the black hole impressive EE since its only physical. I would need a description for the fire because that could be EE that erases mind, body, and soul considering the composition of demons.

But again the fact that we have so few examples with only so few characters is emphasizing my point. Hajime, Shea, Tio, and Kaori at least should have one way to EE someone. Especially if there are beings who can regenerate their souls. But that's just how I feel.

Sentences like this are why I find reading Afterstories so damn cumbersome. Like I can figure out what is going on but its purely through context and experience.
A stifled gunshot rang. By destroying an ultra-small treasure warehouse that was inserted into the bullet itself using the firing hammer, the compressed air was released and using that while it was a revolver, it made a silenced rubber bullet into reality.

Maybe a translation mistake ?

Does it mean destroying a pocket dimension and using that spatial explosion instead of gunpowder?
I don't think so especially he was shooting a none lethal bullet at Kouki during school. Also it literally says that he pulled Donner from Treasure Trove.....so I think he just pulled out his gun and shot.

EDIT: Actually it might be similar to what you said, and what I said could also be true. I forgot this scene as well as the following dialogue is emphasizing that it was a silent bullet so no gunpowder was used. I guess he somehow used a tiny spatial explosion via destroying a mini pocket dimension(within the bullet itself) in place of gunpowder.

Wow, that shit is wild for such a simple bit.

Last edited:
Sorry to ask this again, but are you sure this is Ehit's will and not Ehit gaining NEP?
A second later, the miasma shot out in all directions. There was still a small core of miasma whirling around the center of the room, but it had thinned enough that the creature controlling it was now visible

“That thing really is a monster.”

“Mhm. I almost pity it.”

It looked like a giant lump of flesh. Various creatures’ bones, muscles, and skin had been smashed together to form its body, and numerous limbs stuck out of the misshapen lump at odd angles. It also possessed several writhing tentacles that looked utterly grotesque. Simply staring at it was enough to sap one’s sanity with how deranged it looked.

Hajime couldn’t sense anything of Ehitruje’s personality or will from the creature. The existence-denying bullet had indeed killed Ehitruje himself. The only reason he hadn’t completely disappeared was because his attachment to eternal life and desire to trample over everything were so strong that a shade of him composed of only those feelings had remained.The creature that had once been Ehitruje let out another scream.
It's not his will but a shade of Ehit after losing his concept. It even speaks and absorbed the holy sanctuary monsters and apostles along with their conception in order to create a body.
I don't get the feat, but did he adapt to EE and gain NEP?

I'm just wondering if they could interact with this:
Nature:
  1. Material Nonexistence: The character doesn't exist in a conventional sense. In terms of binary, this would be a 0, where existence is 1 and nonexistence is 0. In simple terms, that means that the characters simply lack the aspect, in the same way that a stone lacks a soul.
Aspects:
  1. Spiritual Nonexistence: These are characters whose soul and/or astral body is nonexistent. They are hence immune to regular Soul Manipulation.
  2. Conceptual Nonexistence: These are characters for which one or multiple concepts, that are necessary for their own existence, are nonexistent. They are hence immune to regular manipulation of said concept(s). Which type of concept should be mentioned on the profile.
  3. Mental Nonexistence: These are characters whose mind is nonexistent. Characters with this type are hence immune to regular Mind Manipulation and related abilities.
  4. Information Nonexistence: These characters whose information is nonexistent. This refers strictly to the type of information that shapes reality (Type 2). They are hence immune to regular Information Manipulation (Type 2).
Can someone give an example of NEP?

Last edited:
Sorry to ask this again, but are you sure this is Ehit's will and not Ehit gaining NEP?

It's not his will but a shade of Ehit after losing his concept. It even speaks and absorbed the holy sanctuary monsters and apostles along with their conception in order to create a body.
I don't get the feat, but did he adapt to EE and gain NEP?
I think you can look as if Hajime was erased but his willpower to deny all existence or save Yue remained even after he is conceptual gone. His willpower isn't really considered Hajime himself so it's not effected by the EE. OR you could say that Hajime's willpower (in place of Ehit's) is so powerful that it could survive conceptual erasure. This is kind of irrelevant because in grand scheme but regardless of the interpretation, the individual is destroyed.

I think you can look as if Hajime was erased but his willpower to deny all existence or save Yue remained even after he is conceptual gone. His willpower isn't really considered Hajime himself so it's not effected by the EE. OR you could say that Hajime's willpower (in place of Ehit's) is so powerful that it could survive conceptual erasure. This is kind of irrelevant because in grand scheme but regardless of the interpretation, the individual is destroyed.
This isn't Ehit's will it's a shadow of what remain of him after getting erased and he was able to keep existing existing as "something".

Just read that part That thing that remain was screaming repeatedly and:
Hajime couldn’t sense anything of Ehitruje’s personality or will from the creature. The existence-denying bullet had indeed killed Ehitruje himself. The only reason he hadn’t completely disappeared was because his attachment to eternal life and desire to trample over everything were so strong that a shade of him composed of only those feelings had remained.The creature that had once been Ehitruje let out another scream.
What left was somekind of creature and not an abstract will.

what does "a shade of him" mean?

This isn't Ehit's will it's a shadow of what remain of him after getting erased and he was able to keep existing existing as "something".
When I say willpower, I don't necessarily mean Ehit's will but moreso the power of his will maintained his strongest and most obsessive desires which are a result of willpower. At least that's how I see it. You could essentially say its Ehit's emotions/desires.
Just read that part That thing that remain was screaming repeatedly and:

What left was somekind of creature and not an abstract will.

what does "a shade of him" mean?
I think Plato's allegory of The Cave paints the picture quite well. If you aren't aware of it then I recommend you look it up.

When I say willpower, I don't necessarily mean Ehit's will but moreso the power of his will maintained his strongest and most obsessive desires which are a result of willpower. At least that's how I see it. You could essentially say its Ehit's emotions/desires.
I agree, it just that it look like a living creature instead of being the will of someone.
I think Plato's allegory of The Cave paints the picture quite well. If you aren't aware of it then I recommend you look it up.
I know about it, but I haven't read or watch it in a long time .

Whatever that thing was, is it NEP or the Will is that OP in Arifureta?

Last edited:
I agree, it just that it look like a living creature instead of being the will of someone.
Yes basically. It's to make it more tangible and less abstract. Hence why conception and apparations come later.
I know about it, but I haven't read or watch it in a long time .

Whatever that thing was, is it NEP or the Will is that OP in Arifureta?
I think you'd be extremely hard pressed to prove NEP, so Will is more consistent and likely.

Can we scale something the creation of Miniature Garden using mass-energy conversion?

Hajime was also using elemental conversion, energy from Earth to accelerate it and we were given how much time it took.
I think it could be yes.

Doesn't this new detail give Hajime the ability to create infinite universes?
Since it is said:

“By the way, master. How big is the miniature garden these days? ”
"If that's the case... Connected? How wide is it? It's about the same size as the Earth. I stopped expanding there. The miniature garden itself is a spherical space. However, the structure is based on the theory of Flat Earth."
Oops, Hajime returned his consciousness to reality.
There is infinite magical power in the energy that is almost completely ripped from the Earth's royal tree.
Há tanta energia transbordando e, a menos que tomemos medidas para detê-la, nosso jardim em miniatura se expandirá sem limites. Então, por enquanto, decidimos torná-lo aproximadamente do mesmo tamanho da Terra para que pudéssemos usá-lo como modelo.

This means that it "can" let the universe grow infinitely but stopped because it doesn't currently feel necessary.

I think that a modification will have to be made to Tio's profile when it comes to speed, since now she has received an improvement in her "flying speed" not in her "combat" or "reaction" speed.

I think it could be yes.

Doesn't this new detail give Hajime the ability to create infinite universes?
Since it is said:

“By the way, master. How big is the miniature garden these days? ”
"If that's the case... Connected? How wide is it? It's about the same size as the Earth. I stopped expanding there. The miniature garden itself is a spherical space. However, the structure is based on the theory of Flat Earth."
Oops, Hajime returned his consciousness to reality.
There is infinite magical power in the energy that is almost completely ripped from the Earth's royal tree.
Há tanta energia transbordando e, a menos que tomemos medidas para detê-la, nosso jardim em miniatura se expandirá sem limites. Então, por enquanto, decidimos torná-lo aproximadamente do mesmo tamanho da Terra para que pudéssemos usá-lo como modelo.

This means that it "can" let the universe grow infinitely but stopped because it doesn't currently feel necessary.
I use google translate on the page. Do you know something better?

infinite size Miniature Garden sounds nice.

I think that a modification will have to be made to Tio's profile when it comes to speed, since now she has received an improvement in her "flying speed" not in her "combat" or "reaction" speed.
I think we should just wait until the story is finished to make CRT for all the upgrades they got.

Back