• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou Discussion Thread 2

Does this prove anything?
the author's note:

the author called it an alternate timeline story instead of "what if" like the previous examples.
no one scale to this, just a possible thing for the cosmology until you find more proofs.
I imagined that Hajime evolved to have powers with a "style" similar to Silver wolf from Honkai Impact or always had something ready like Washu Hakubi
Silver Wolf
Washu Hakubi

So making armor like Iron Man is a bit boring (depending on how it's done)

something interesting:
There──

「As expected from high ranked demon dwelling inside a metal body. Truly tough. Then──allow me to test it!! My new technique that is still incomplete!!」

Director Dime dropped his waist heavily like a sumo doing their ceremonial leg stomping. He was thrusting his right hand to the side.

Somehow lights with grey and pure white colors were whirling around him!!

「Magic power in the right hand」

The grey colored light converged in his right hand.

「Willpower in the left hand」

When he also thrust his left hand to the side, pure white light gathered into there.

Lights with two different colors of grey and white were shining radiantly on the left and right hands of Director Dime!

Blood veins pulsed on his forehead. Nosebleed burst out and his eyes turned bloodshot!! Scary!! A demon!!

「Combine!!」

The left and right fists were struck on each other. Instantly, the priest uniform was blown away for some reason. An armor of muscles that were too bulky and tight for an old man was bared in the open!

「BURUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!」

Director Dime’s whole body got enveloped in an aura of light black color. At the same time, the presence of power he was radiating shot up to a level that was equal to “Limit Break”.

There were too many things to tsukkomi at.

Why was his clothes blown away? Why, was his sweat evaporating and steam rose up from all over his body? That was clearly not an appearance that a clergyman should show in public. Why was he able to control willpower? Or rather if grey and white mixed with each other, shouldn’t they become even paler grey? Why did their color thickened instead? These kinds of tsukkomi.

But, rather than something like that.

Originally, energies from two worlds shouldn’t be compatible with each other. For those energies to be combined……

As expected, even the demon king and his right hand man had their jaws dropped seeing that.

「「No waayy……」」

They could only mutter like that in a daze.
what do you think?

Last edited:
Why doesn't Hajime, Kouki and the rest of the cast have this?

Last edited:
just noticed Ehit and Alva don't have type 6 immortality, why?
6: Parasitic: The character is able to attain a sort of immortality by abandoning bodies whenever necessary to transfer their consciousness to another body, whether they are possessing someone else or switching to a backup body.
this also apply to demons from hell.

If I'm not mistaken, they don't necessarily need to be in another body to live, they can live as souls, but they need a body to use all their abilities to the fullest.
like this
7: Undead: Characters who cannot die due to technically being already dead, often overlapping with other forms of immortality. This includes characters who can keep existing as spiritual entities upon dying.

Last edited:
1)some characters are missing immortality type 4,6,7,8
2)they don't have immortality and regeneration negation, why?
3) Laus should have immortality type 7 instead of 8.
4) a lots of characters like the liberators(probably just Laus) should have resistance to soul manipulation like Kouki for possibly having a strong soul.
5)Do we have a layering for souls or attacks that target and destroy the soul?

Last edited:
Does this mean Aiko is better at soul magic than Tio?
By the way, behind them 「Cooome back! It’s still too early for you to diee!」「Direectooorrr! Please hang in there!」「Eeei, art Kaori or Aiko not here yet!? I wouldst not be able to keep this up forever!」 that kind of tense exchange was taking place.

Hajime was desperately attempting resurrection on Director Dime who apparently had fainted again using Arachne or artifact or whatever he got on him. Also, Tio was there too before they realized.

It seemed that the director couldn’t be resurrected with just a simple soul magic. An expert of soul magic was required

Does this mean Aiko is better at soul magic than Tio?
I think so since the only magic from the age of the gods that he managed was soul magic in addition to his main magic working based on soul manipulation:
Pseudo Soul War Tree: A spell that combines Aiko's affinity for plants with spirit magic. It allows her to transform trees and control them as weapons.
she must be better at this type of magic than Tio since she uses more

chapter 479:

apparently they absorb the natural energy of the world and convert it into their energy.
『This art just my guess but, perhaps the director art manipulating the willpower of the natural world?』

「Hm? What do you mean?」

『It happened once, in the past. A dragonman ignored the process that ordinary people didst where they “took in the magic power of the natural world and convert it into their own magic power” and instead control the magic power as it is.』

「It’s that person’s characteristic magic huh. But still, isn’t that crazy? He got unlimited magic power then?」

『No. It put a heavy burden on him. It seemed that he hath limit in how much natural magic power he couldst control.』
that dragonman was an atavist with an ability that let manipulate the world energy directly.

we have chinamen in Arifureta?
「Nagumo, you know. This is a story that I heard from Zhu and Liu.」

「Ou?」

「Taoist you see, apparently it originally refers to people training to become immortal sage.」

「Sage……」

「Those two said that when you become a sage, not only you can manipulate your own willpower, you can also control the nature’s willpower as you please or something……」
He is talking about the shadow monks.

And this
――Apparition Feijiang

He was a high ranked Jiangshi, in other words, Chinese hopping zombie.

Actually Jiangshi was graded from 1 to 8. The standard Jiangshi that often appeared in movie was mostly rank 1 until rank 3 Jiangshi.

Rank 5 Jiangshi that had obtained power of Buddhism and the ability to fly freely, while at the same time retaining their full intelligence when alive, that was Feijiang.

He was an ancestor of “Zhen Ying”, one of the protector of their family lineage. He had continued polishing his martial art for hundreds of years and even obtained powerful power of Buddhism. He was so to speak like what Hinata would call as “Zenki”.

Even though the difference in specs was clear, this was an existence who excelled the most in pure martial art among all the opponents that the lord had faced until now. With his godly skill, he endured the lord’s attacks and barely succeeded in holding back the lord.

Last edited:
Has anyone read Shirakome Ryo other work?
this:https://ncode.syosetu.com/n2822dm/

If you like: Sci Fi, Apocalypse,Terminator, Horizon zero dawn, reincarnation, magic swordsman, no harem, science vs fantasy...

It also got a similar power system and abilities similar to ancient magic.
give it a try.

Last edited:
Yo Expectro

about subjective reality

space magic: with boundary manipulation

soul magic: tangible/intangible manipulation, can give physicality to illusions and make stuff intangible to anything but the target, and possibly other stuff considering it is associated with soul, mind and dreams...

element of thought: It's what an apparition's body made from, it gives ideas form that 's how fairies are made from an apparition wish.

what do you think?

Last edited:
Chapter 480:

Shia did the impossible:
「I succeed desuu!!」

Her rabbit ears went * PINN*. The vigor of her guts pose pierced the sky. Her raised up fist passed through the speed of sound very easily and caused an explosive sound to ring out loudly. The sky was also split from the after effect.

No, surely it was just a hallucination, no doubt about it. It only looked like there was a crack at the sky just for an instant.

This place was the “Miniature Garden”. Although the sky looked the same like the earth outside, there was a limit. There was a spatial wall up there but……it wasn’t so soft that it would be cracked just from someone making a guts pose──maybe.
One Punch Woman
The instant his mind registered such thought, his field of vision was completely filled by a giant fist.

It was like a wall. If a human was asked to describe it they would say that it felt like seeing a truck approaching right before their eyes.

He noticed that it was an illusion that his heart showed him from his fear of Shia’s fist’s pressure only after the fist stopped still just before it hit him.

A beat later, tremendous sound of shockwave reverberated. That sound was also overlapping with screams of 「「「「「Gyaaaaaaaaaaaaah!?」」」」」.

When the huge oni fearfully looked back across his shoulder, he saw the grassy field gouged out in the shape of fan, and a hill at the north had gotten blown away as though the place had been excavated. He also saw the apparitions who were acting as audiences whirling in the air like tree leaves.

Only the impact passed through the huge oni and came out from his back.

If it hit him directly, just what would happen to him?

There was no need to even think about it. Cold sweat burst out like rivers from his body.

「You still, want a go?」

「…………………………………….I, surrender」

Shia’s friendly smile was terrifying. The huge oni stopped radiating demonic aura and could only stand bolt upright with twitching expression.

Seeing that sight, the apparitions and fairies who were at the opposite side of the impact──those who were at the Treasure Tree’s side let out thunderous applauses and cheers. Meanwhile Enti was half crying 「Aa~~-, my gardennn-. Shiaaa! What’re you doinggg!! Nature is important! Righttt!?」 while flying toward her.

As for Hajime……he was muttering with an expression that looked completely the same like the huge demon.

「Is she, On* Punch Man?」

She was a girl, so perhaps One P*nch Woman. Eitehr way,

「FUHAH, FUHAHAHAHAHAHAH, wonderful!! Truly wonderful!! I can head toward even further height with this power–. Now it feels like I can do anything desu-. FU-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-」

Last edited:
Hajime fights a robot

I think everyone noticed:sneaky: it wouldn't surprise me if the author at the end of the after story gave Hajime the ability to manipulate reality to complete the set😀 KKKKKK
The moment he got all ancient magic he became a reality warper, what else does he need?
(Law, concept, space, time, energy, matter, soul, mind, knowledge, info, reality and fiction...)

Last edited:
The moment he got all ancient magic he became a reality warper, what else does he need?
(Law, concept, space, time, energy, matter, soul, mind, knowledge, info, reality, fiction...)
he needs something that allows him to use magic more directly both to fight and to create artifacts

he needs something that allows him to use magic more directly both to fight and to create artifacts
Most the characters can use it based on thought and he already resist magic based reality warping stuff.

For weapons, he can't create matter from nothing yet.
element of thought : give shape and forms to ideas, he doesn't use this energy but with the energy fusion thing he could develop something or create an artifact that turn ideas( blueprint) into reality (weapons).

Last edited:
I think everyone noticed:sneaky: it wouldn't surprise me if the author at the end of the after story gave Hajime the ability to manipulate reality to complete the set😀 KKKKKK
It will be cool if he turn his prosthetic arm into something like the infinity gauntlet.

Last edited:
Back