• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou Discussion Thread 2

It's collective Consciousness.
It depend on what people think instead of the instinctual side, it's changing unlike C.U.
If people recognize someone as s god he'll get stuff related to it like divinity, immortality...
I see. Quite the odd concept and unreliable from general standpoint. I don't even know how you'd reasonable measure or justify something like that. Sounds like a straight up plot device.

just thought about it.
the demon planet is weird, it got 9 layers, each gap between the clouds and the ground is a different circle of hell, Kousuke was fighting in the upper stratum(1st layer), while Hajime and Shia were teleported to the lowest stratum (9th layer) were the 7DS suppose to be and dug their way to Kousuke using Shia's hammer.
Do you think it's natural or influenced by conception (inspired by Dante's Inferno)?
I can't remember the full context of their transportation. Didn't like knowingly walk through a portal/gate or something?
I get you.
I read the raw chapter comments and he's very likable by Japanese.
I was just lazy and I don't like Kousuke.

I see. Quite the odd concept and unreliable from general standpoint. I don't even know how you'd reasonable measure or justify something like that. Sounds like a straight up plot device.
It's used a lot in fictional works.

here is some explanation bout it:
「Apparitions are existences that is born from legends of other worlds. The heaven tree absorbed the thoughts of the people that are filled with those legends and grant them shape. The heaven tree is the lynchpin of this world with such role.」

According to her, the residences of this world were existences that were materialized from the legends of other worlds.

Legends were the wishes and prayers of the people, or perhaps objects of reverence, or even symbols of fear.

Those things were called as “conception” in general. It was a form of energy that was similar to magic power and the like.

And then, this conception existed in any world. The heaven world absorbed those conceptions through the great trees of other worlds, converted them into the unique energy of this world that was called “thought element”, and gave it form.

「Then……that nine-tails and karasu tengu……they are really existences like in the books?」

「No hero-sama. Certainly the origin of the apparitions are legends, so they possess similar ability. However, their personality is different. They are born in this world, and the self of each of them is established while living in this world. They aren’t existence inside fairy tales, but a living life in this world.」

Aularodde spoke with a serious gaze. Affectionate heart that was befitting a goddess could be seen from her eyes. It was as though she loved those apparitions from her heart.

「In addition, it’s not just hero-sama’s world that has legends. ……There are tens of thousands, hundreds of millions of legends across many worlds. There are many similar existences among those legends, and sometimes they will mix and raise their first cry of birth in this world.」ch385
the heaven world great tree can give form to ideas.

「I can guess. The origin that produces life in this world, the energy that the apparitions needed to live……this thought element thing is in influx and vanishing right?」

「Tsu, how did you……」

「I’m just guessing but, they are like that because of being starved aren’t they? Even humans would go mad like that when starved.」

「……If I can add, as the result of the influx and circulation slowing down, the thought element of this world is stagnating. That’s also one of the causes.」

「So it’s like the air is polluted.」

「Yes. Because of that they lost all reason and……」

「They are seized by their ego that is the origin of their existence. They are showing disposition just like in their legend while swarming at the heaven tree that is the tree producing their food. In reality the influx of conception hasn’t actually reach zero right?」

「You understand that much……don’t tell me, you……no, all of you has gone to multiple worlds?」

It seemed that Hajime’s deduction hit the mark. Aularodde’s eyes widened like saucer in shock. And then she thought of a single possibility and spontaneously raised her voice.

「Could it be, you know of the reason why the influx of conception has dropped sharply!?」

「Well, about that, I only have a guess.」

Hajime shrugged, however his gaze was sharp.

「Or rather, you yourself also understand why right?」

「……It’s impossible for the legends themselves are vanishing from all the worlds. Then the most possible reason is……something happened to the heaven trees in each world.」

「Yeah. At the very least the trees at earth and hell two worlds are gone. Even at the previous world where you called us from, the tree there was in the verge of rotting because its energy kept getting sucked out with abandon. Ua Alto is being preserved in a state that can be revived anytime, but usually it is intentionally kept in a withered state.」ch385
and
「Our Myuu is apparently attracting existences that are mysterious even in this earth.」

「You mean, legendary existences?」

「Yes. Thinking carefully, isn’t it strange? Even though this place is a treasury of conception, earth has no thought element that is necessary for their materialization.」

Hajime’s question was reasonable. Aularodde nodded in comprehension.

「There are two possibilities that come to mind.」

The first possibility was that the existences that were talked in legend weren’t just fantasy existences, but creatures that really existed in reality.

In other words they were similar existences like the devils. Devils are mythological existences that were talked in bible and the like, but they were actually otherworlders who really existed in another world called hell. Similar with that, if they were just a strange creature then they had no need for thought elements.

And then the other possibility was “the existences crossed from the fairy world before the king tree perished and they were surviving until now”.

「There is no thought element so if they die then that’s it for them. They can’t revive like in fairy world, but the conception of them itself exist. Without external factor affecting them, it’s possible for them to continue existing without going mad.」

「Now that you mention it, an onmyouji boom arrived just a little while ago.」

Kouki recalled something from that and said.

「Like in Heian period, you know, it’s said that it was an era where apparitions ran rampant right? Unexpectedly, it might not just be incomprehensible phenomenon being attributed to apparitions……」

「But apparitions might actually really ran rampant at that time? ……Come to think of it, time wise that era was around a thousand years ago……」

That era was around the time when the King Tree perished.
that's why they have Abstract existence type 1 and 2. Ehit's power comes from conception.
It's similar to when people recognize Rimuru as a demon he was given a title and power related to it by the world.
by the way the reason Yue became the dragon goddess instead of Tio is because the author wanted to relate her to Dracula(son of the devil/dragon).

I can't remember the full context of their transportation. Didn't like knowingly walk through a portal/gate or something?
a witch used what left of the earth great tree to send them to hell.

Hajime's Miniature Garden is world where all lifeform could live because the treasure tree produce all types of energy.

Last edited:
Could Arifureta get any upgrade from blackhole feats?
(Creating, sustaining, moving... or just size)

Possible EE:
This is Yue
"Black Sky Destitution” was different from the similar gravity magic “Severance Calamity”. It wasn’t a magic to reduce the target into dust using gravitational pressure. It was an annihilation magic. ch417
She already erased demons souls.

Resistance to cold for demons(Vandre, Fried,Catelya): their side of the continent is so cold Hajime needed to create an artifact for the harem and Kouki's party.
Don't forget they resist cold.

This is how it was created
First, FordiaSpirit of Protection was taken down at the fortress of the southern continent. At his last moment, the Centauros who was able to freely control time and space made his authority went berserk and created the stagnation phenomenon of molecular movement, which resulted in the land of extreme cold within a limited area.

As could be easily guessed, it was the snowy region that was always freezing for thousands of years――[Schnee Snowfield].

Last edited:
I have question

how high into Low 5-B Hajime is?

I know the 5-C calc as the base, but there's too many multipliers I lost count
Here
After-Stories Hajime, with CheatMate is 67.42 Exatons (5-C), with Limit Break on top his AP would be 202.26 Exatons (5-C) while with Overload is 337.1 Exatons (5-C+) and Last Seele 1.68 Zettatons (Low 5-B), his big weapons like Schlagen and Pile Bunker would be 202.26 Exatons (5-C) in base while with the amps from CheatMate, Limit Break, Overload and Last Seele they would be 404.52 Exatons (5-C+), 1.23 Zettatons (Low 5-B), 2.02 Zettatons (Low 5-B) and 10.1 Zettatons (Low 6-B)
The last one 10.1 zettatons is not Low 6-B. (just an error)

Everything:https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Expectro2000xxx/Arifureta_Stats_and_Hax_Scaling#LS

Last edited:
Just read chapter 477.

The author added X-MEN to the verse.
Hajime built a Xavier school for mutans, and created Cerebro(sphere connected to the king tree in order to locate anyone on the planet).

The awakened
The answer to that was,

「Ah, hey! Don’t take your hand out of the water! Wash your hands properly with the tap water! Or rather you’ve been told not to thoughtlessly use your ability──don’t snitch food from the side with telekinetic while I’m saying that!」

It could be guessed from Lizzie’s scolding.

Yes, all of them were “awakened”.

It wasn’t like they met misfortune because of that and couldn’t be with their parents anymore. Just, their parents were confused with their children awakening to special power and went to the church for consultation because they didn’t know what to do. And this was the result.

Presently, Vatican was taking initiative to give this kind of counseling all over the world or perhaps dealing with it. Claudia was super busy and had a hard time going home was partly because of this too.

「Really, what talented children. As a Hauria who can’t use magic, I’m feeling a little bit jealous.」

「Certainly. They’re top talent with high percentages even among the awakened after all.」

Also, there was rank among the “awakened”.

If special cases like onmyouji where techniques were passed down among family were excluded……

The majority had their five senses sharpened, became able to use some kind of sixth sense, perhaps they had easier time recovering from wound or fatigue than normal people, and their physical ability improved to some degree.

Those of slightly higher rank would be able to increase their senses, healing power, and physical ability intentionally.

Going slightly higher again, they would be able to cause phenomenon in the category of superpower, but majority had nothing more than insignificant ability even in this.ch 477

Last edited:
Does this prove anything?
“Shake the foundations of this world, which neither a dragon’s roar, nor a
giant’s hammer, nor the marching of a thousand armies can hope to touch.
Only the sighs of the gods may make the earth to scream out thus! Lament and despair your inevitable destruction— Void Fissure!” The space around Yue began to warp. It was followed by a low rumbling, which sounded like the screams of the planet itself
This is just a chant but does it help prove that a god's true form (Ehit's soul) can affect space with its presence?
We already know Tio in her dragon god form shake space with her scream and the only giant with a hammer was one of the guardian spirit of Tortus who can manipulate space.

How did we miss this?

Arifureta LN VOL1 SS3
A Case of What If
There exist an infinite amount of possibilities and timelines in this world. If we were to imagine some of those what if scenarios in Arifureta, they might go something like,

Case 1: What if, when Kouki was fighting Emperor Gahard, he did things a little differently?

"Prepare yourself, Hero. If you hold back again...”
Goosebumps coated Kouki’s arms. The bodyguard’s tone of voice clearly conveyed what awaited him if he held back.
“AAALaLaLaLaie!”
“What the hell!?”
Were Hoelscher’s emperor a bit more like a certain other ruler, then surely all the demons would surrender and begin calling him “bro.”

Case 2: What if, when Kouki was fighting Emperor Gahard, he did things a little differently? v2

“What on earth are you doing, Gahard?”
King Eliheid yelled out as he leaped in between the two fighters and blocked Gahard’s blow. Gahard was thrown off balance by the fact that Eliheid had discovered his identity, but he nevertheless smiled fearlessly and prepared to charge again. Sighing, Eliheid realized Gahard had no intention of backing down.
“All thing of this of this world, turn to ashes, Ryujin Jakka"
"Wait--stop--no"
If king Eliheid was actually the captain of the 13 Court Guard Companies, then all the demons would most likely be crying in fear.

Case 3: What if the second fight with the Behemoth went a little differently?

The Behemoth, enraged that a pair of mere humans had stopped its assault, stamped impatiently on the ground. Seeing this, the other students took advantage of its momentary distraction.
“Peerless swordsmanship that rends even the heavens—Hiten Mitsurugi style, Amakakeru Ryu no Hirameki!”
“What?”
If Shizuku Yaegashi was a master of the Hiten Mitsurugi style, she would probably be the hero, not Kouki.

Case 4: What if Kouki’s sacred sword was a little different?

“Let’s go! Sacred sword, lend me your power!”
“Moron, this is why I can’t handle country hicks. I told you not to bother me during my afternoon tea.”
“......”
If Kouki’s sword was as annoying as a certain other world’s Excalibur, then Kouki probably wouldn’t be so nice.

Case 5: What if things were a little different when Hajime first found the Divinity Stone?

“This... is...”
The source of the liquid was a basketball-sized crystal that emitted a pale red light... A few days later after conquering his lonelinesse starvation, and pain, Hajime took down his first enemy, the Twin-tailed Wolf.
“What a niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice sound that was. Truly, wonderful! Is it not wonderful, o philosopher’s stone?”Had the stone Hajime discovered really been the philosopher’s stone, he might have ended up like Kimblee.

Case 6: What if the scorpion fight had gone a little differently?

“...Thanks for the meal.
”Suddenly, Yue got to her feet and brandished a hand at the scorpion thing. As she did so, a tremendous amount of mana, golden in color, poured out of her tiny body, chasing away the darkness. Then, clad in a wondrous golden light, with her golden hair fluttering around her, she muttered a single phrase.“Forbidden Barrage ‘Catadioptric.’”
If Yue was actually the little sister to the master of the scarlet devil mansion, then she’d surely be this story’s last boss.

There a countless amount of possible timelines for every world...so why not try and think of a few yourself?
infinite possibilities?

Last edited:
I don't think the author is going to start adding a multiverse now, but if he can 😭 PLEASE do it right
this is the first volume.

It actualy mean that all the spinoffs are just another possible reality(What if?, Disney, magic school...)

Last edited:
this is a funny what if, funny, but only a what ifs
You sure?
There exist an infinite amount of possibilities and timelines in this world. If we were to imagine some of those what if scenarios in Arifureta, they might go something like,
"A Case Of What If" is just the chapter name.
those cases are just examples.
There a countless amount of possible timelines for every world...so why not try and think of a few yourself?
the author even tell us there is infinite possibility for every world.
world=universe or World Tree's branch.

we also get short story in the LN about "WHAT IF" like the iron boy the rabbit chapter or the cast as character in another fictional work (Aladin, Alice in wonderland...) .
the author is just saying that they exist.

Last edited:
Just to make clear something, this don't apply to anything, hence why wasn't brought before, when Hajime have have complete control over the akashic records then one can bring it to argue the placement in the tier 2, but before that is just meangless.
Got it.

Do you think the trial or coffin of "ideal world" let them experience another possibility?

or Shia future sight:
Branching Paths: Future Sight's derivative skill, allowing the user to see possible futures based from the many choices on the current situation. The user is able to see the result of their choices and make the best decision based on that.

Hypothesis Sight: The derivation of her native magic Future Sight, using Hypothesis Sight, Shea is able to know the result of a question she asks such as what would happen if she attack someone, and also know exactly where that person will strike.
Her ability is actual future display and not analitical prediction, so there is other possibilities .

If someone proved this, will a single universe get Tier 2-A?
2-A: Multiverse level+

Characters or objects that are capable of significantly affecting,[1] creating and/or destroying a countably infinite number of separate space-time continuums.

Last edited:
Got it.

Do you think the trial or coffin of "ideal world" let them experience another possibility?

or Shia future sight:

Her ability is actual future display and not analitical prediction, so there is other possibilities .

If someone proved this, will a single universe get Tier 2-A?
No, it's directly called an illusion, you would need a massive leap of logic to connect that with infinite alternative timelines. The thing is simple and straight enough so don't try reading into it.

No one scale to the cosmology currently, so there is no point in thinking about such things when they don't matter at all. When at the end people scale to the cosmology through the akashic records then fine, at that point it will be a fair debate to have, not before.

I'm just looking for something that could upgrade the verse.

anyway did you find anything about fate manipulation?
Yes, and I'm telling you you should calm down, the verse is already up to date in most thing, they have as much abilities as one can have, so you don't need to try so hard and use weird assumptions/leaps in logic to give them even more stuff, specially no with things related to tier 2 stuff that no one scales currently.

Have only barely touched arifureta since the last time I talked her, so no, at one point will likely become more active again, but not really soon.

Yes, and I'm telling you you should calm down, the verse is already up to date in most thing, they have as much abilities as one can have, so you don't need to try so hard and use weird assumptions/leaps in logic to give them even more stuff, specially no with things related to tier 2 stuff that no one scales currently.

Have only barely touched arifureta since the last time I talked her, so no, at one point will likely become more active again, but not really soon.
Yeah, I understand.
(It's just that everyone got a smurf but me)

You got alot to catch up with, about 20 chapters in the last arc and it's still going.

Last edited:
Wouldn't it be better to take advantage of this time when the author doesn't make any improvements to the characters to update Arifureta's profile on the Wiki? Since until now Aiko and Shizuku are out of Hajime's team
they are a part of his harem not his team.
I think it will affect all discussion related to what can Hajime's team do.

I'm not complaining, it's just that Aiko and Shizuku are in the wrong place and some character profiles are missing. I would love to fix it, but I'm afraid of messing everything up and I don't know how.
DRAGON, Unknown, Eto Shin, Dark king, Rasul, Alfard and a profile for Yuuka.

Does this prove anything?
the author's note:
—The Handsome Rabbit and The Iron Boy

This one’s just one of those alternate timeline stories. As I’m sure you’ve all guessed, it’s based on Ironman. Honestly, if you think about the title of Arifureta, this would probably be a more fitting way for Hajime to get stronger than eating a bunch of monsters. (Whoops.) The rabbit’s kind of in a similar place too. I think you’ll see what I mean once the next mainline volume comes out.
the author called it an alternate timeline story instead of "what if" like the previous examples.
no one scale to this, just a possible thing for the cosmology until you find more proofs.

Back