• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou Discussion Thread 2

How does godspeed work ?
increase speed or make the action instantaneous .
It reduce the time it takes an action to be completed, for example if to travel from A to B it takes 10 seconds with goodspeed the time itself gets reduced to 1 second, we don't know how much the time can get reduced but it's at least enough to be confused with instantaneous teleportation.

It reduce the time it takes an action to be completed, for example if to travel from A to B it takes 10 seconds with goodspeed the time itself gets reduced to 1 second, we don't know how much the time can get reduced but it's at least enough to be confused with instantaneous teleportation.
It's not teleportation so does it count as speed ?

In another note, I think I finally discovered Andika size, it should be hundreds of kilometers, the reason being that Andika and the giant island that Shea almost destroyed seem to be the same:
  1. Both are the only islands called massive through all the story (be it Zero, main story or after stories).
  2. Both had big pillars at the center of the island.
  3. Both were related to Leviathan, Andika was the thing used to seal the Leviathan and the Holy Precints island appeared just after defeat the Leviathan.
Now the thing would be find to find the height of the conical part below the island, I think there is an image that could be used but not sure, will need to ask and do some trials to see if a new calc can be made.

Second, why he have gravity manip? Or even thr law and concept stuff from ancient magic? He specifically got shocked after see that Kousuke was able to use gravity magic like the Royal demons in hell (the demons at lower levels), he even went as far as said that the ancient magic of Royal demons was something beyond him (hence why they never actually followed or even respected him), his shadow magic was just something close to ancient magic but without really reaching that point (if I have to guess I suppose he was like an Atavist in Zero who didn't had ancient magic but just a specific partial use of it).

In another note, I think I finally discovered Andika size, it should be hundreds of kilometers, the reason being that Andika and the giant island that Shea almost destroyed seem to be the same:
  1. Both are the only islands called massive through all the story (be it Zero, main story or after stories).
  2. Both had big pillars at the center of the island.
  3. Both were related to Leviathan, Andika was the thing used to seal the Leviathan and the Holy Precints island appeared just after defeat the Leviathan.
Now the thing would be find to find the height of the conical part below the island, I think there is an image that could be used but not sure, will need to ask and do some trials to see if a new calc can be made.
in arifureta zero manga

Does that effect Miledi LS?

just remembered didn't Ehit remove the ability to see the future from Belle (Miledi's friend)

in arifureta zero manga

Does that effect Miledi LS?

just remembered didn't Ehit remove the ability to see the future from Belle (Miledi's friend)
It would affect Miledi LS, same with god tiers as they heavely upscale above whatever the Leviathan can do (and a super buffed Leviathan mind you), I think it would also affect the AP as it would be needed to overcome the island GPE.

No, she was just unable to see apostles fate, and after they killed her Laus was able to resurrect her but at the cost of losing all her magic (she can't even do basic magic).

Second, why he have gravity manip? Or even thr law and concept stuff from ancient magic? He specifically got shocked after see that Kousuke was able to use gravity magic like the Royal demons in hell (the demons at lower levels), he even went as far as said that the ancient magic of Royal demons was something beyond him (hence why they never actually followed or even respected him), his shadow magic was just something close to ancient magic but without really reaching that point (if I have to guess I suppose he was like an Atavist in Zero who didn't had ancient magic but just a specific partial use of it).
I thought about that he had gravity magic but didn't reach it's full potential not everyone does.
you know lower demons like kings and archduke (Agares,Sitiri...) (under the 7 deadlly sins) could reach their true original potential and they were able to effect Hajime. the dude had a problem escaping from one space manipulator.
his shadow manipulation is something a lot of demons do.
his gravity magic
1)

「Have you forgotten? It will always be human who destroy existences like you.」

A black hole materialized in the air. At the same time, Unknown’s figure vanished. It wasn’t anything like high speed movement. He crossed over space through the black hole and materialized behind the lord. ch317
2)
「「「「「――Black Heaven Destitution!!!」」」」」

One of the gravity magic’s hidden technique that swallowed the whole area and obliterated everything without a single exception.

A star of calamity appeared near the ceiling, whirled blackly, and released jet black sparks. It was swallowing all the demons that were rapidly approaching Claudia.

The demons screamed while desperately struggling in the air, but there was no way they could escape from the pseudo black hole by doing something like that.

The clones were desperately protecting the clock building by deploying gravity field barrier, but even the surrounding high-rise buildings got their upper floors torn off and swallowed.

『Impossible……』

For a moment Unknown was dumbfounded. The technique that the human who he was facing right now showed was without a doubt something that could only be handled by the royalty, furthermore it was only by the few minority of them. Even he himself hadn’t reached that level!

『……No way I’ll accept this. There is no way this is acceptable-』

Unknown became indignant and caused severe quake in the space itself.

「Kahah!?」

The lord was sent flying while vomiting blood along with several hundred clones at the same time. ch317
He was surprised he is better than him at using it.

by the way when Yue compare the 7DS to Ehit she wasn't joking
Although, for Hajime, this could be said as an act that was a bit too careless, to an unnatural degree.

One thing came to mind.

「……You guys, you did interference huh?」

Whoosh, demon rangers averted their gaze with all their might.

Most likely, they were sending thought ‘Their name is the same like famous demons but, well, they don’t actually exist so it doesn’t matter I guess……
’ so that they wouldn’t be deeply doubted.

If for example demon ranger had even the slightest ill will or hostility, a mind interference to make Hajime ignore that surely would become completely ineffective, but at that time the situation was like that. Various coincidences also piled up and until now he was overlooking them.

Although, now that he realized the existence of demons, his attention couldn’t be diverted anymore!

Hajime’s eye glint was intensely focused on demon ranger. Demon rangers somehow looked like they were shivering. ch 319
for months that an impressive feat, right?

I thought about that he had gravity magic but didn't reach it's full potential not everyone does.
you know lower demons like kings and archduke (Agares,Sitiri...) (under the 7 deadlly sins) could reach their true original potential and they were able to effect Hajime. the dude had a problem escaping from one space manipulator.
his shadow manipulation is something a lot of demons do.
his gravity magic
1)

2)

He was surprised he is better than him at using it.

by the way when Yue compare the 7DS to Ehit she wasn't joking

for months that an impressive feat, right?
Royal/named demons can use ancient magic yes, and they seem to be powerful with it (as they can directly use the true essence of their ancient magic) correct, however that's unreleated to Unknown, he isn't a Royal/named demon, he is also specifically weaker than them, and he straight up said to not be able to do what Kousuke could (the same Kousuke who straight up says he only average talent with it and that his gravity magic is underwhelming).

1) You are getting confused there, it says black hole yes, but it doesn't mean a black hole made from gravity (he just directly says that's beyond him), it means a literal hole of black color (a black portal if you want to call it that), because let's remember that Unknown power ler him control and travel between shadows, hence why he could travel through a hole of shadows (a literal black hole), to him that's just a portal.

2) Kousuke just straight up says his black holes are just shit, so it's literally impossible for someone to be worse at them that him, because at that point they would just be unable to make black holes at all (like Shea and Hajime who talent with gravity magic is so bad that they can't naturally create black holes).

The seven kings of hell part was something I already mentioned various parts in the past, even in previous crts, so nothing new there.
IDK what Tier to give him and the Dark king.
Bare minimun would be upscaling a lot above Kousuke 8-A, I think he destroyed a lot of the city in their fight and even made some big earthquakes so if you get a calc from that approved ir could be used. Same with the Dark King, you would need to calc his attacks to the capital (he could even get things from the big amount of miasma he controls), that or just scale him to Kouki.

Royal/named demons can use ancient magic yes
I thought all the high class use it, he is nameless but he is actually king class demon or at least close to that.
「Tsu――Unknown!!」

Her sworn enemy was on the rooftop of the adjacent building. The body of deep shadow was around three meter tall. Eyes and mouth of flame, blazing blood vessels that were like magma were running through his whole body. He had materialized even more. His twisted horn wasn’t there previously. The fierce pressure that she didn’t feel even twelve years ago looked like it was distorting the surrounding space.

Ordinary people, no, even the average exorcist would lose consciousness or stiffen and became unable to move just from facing him. He truly boasted a majesty that should be called as “King Class”.

『Claudia. My mother body. You don’t know just how much I have been waiting for this time.』

Even his words had become far smoother. As expected, it seemed that his power had increased considerably perhaps thanks to his worshippers.

Unknown slowly made his body floated and landed on the same building with Claudia.

and some of the demon he sent were mid or high class like this
1)
「Seems so. Unlike the previous ghoul-like things from before, these guys seems like they also have special power. When I suddenly got paralyzed, I was in a bit of panic there.」

「That……must be GazerOne-Eyed Demon of Curse. The others are GargoyleLesser Rock Demon, Shadow StalkerCreeping Shadow, and the last were Hell HoundsHell’s Guard Dogs.」

「They were named demon?」

「No, it’s more like their race’s name. They belong to middle class, so they are far more troublesome than the ghoul-like things Kousuke-sama mentioned――the MindlessUnaware Dead, or other demons that are simply called “Low Class” though.」
2)
The demon shark just now. Not just swimming in the air, it could also leap from space to space, on top of that it could also bite space into shreds. It was an outrageous demon. It obviously surpassed middle class level. It was a high level demon that it wouldn’t be strange if it was a Named.

he can manipulate actual gravity
Unknown lifted his hand. Right away, a pressure attacked Claudia. It wasn’t a mental pressure. It was more physical, yes, it was super gravity.

「Tsu――o lord-, please protect thy child! So that all evil will be thwarted by the solid fortress!」

She kneeled while supporting the Holy Cross. Claudia’s prayer resounded. The Holy Cross’s barrier increased in radiance and protected the user from the super gravity.

『Let’s see how far you will be able to endure.』

Unknown increased the pressure further while mixing a scorning laugh.

Blam-, the rooftop around Claudia sunk. But, even while groaning Claudia was still going strong. Her strong gaze pierced Unknown and the radiance of the Holy Cross was getting increasingly stronger.

But, it was the building that became unable to endure that intense pressure.

Cracks were spreading in radiating shape around Claudia.
space manipulation
The moment she strengthened the barrier further, the space screamed. Her field of vision flabbily distorted as though her sight was blurred, but the next instant the very space itself shook.

The high-rise building that received an impact that should be called a space blasting instantly turned the spot above the floor where Claudia was located into dust.
there is more, can you do a quick reread of ch317 (maybe it's not on the lv of ancient magic)

I thought all the high class use it, he is nameless but he is actually king class demon or at least close to that.

and some of the demon he sent were mid or high class like this
1)

2)

he can manipulate actual gravity

space manipulation

there is more, can you do a quick reread of ch317 (maybe it's not on the lv of ancient magic)
Nah, we see what actual demon class demons can do, and that's fodderize and make any other royal demon tremble of fear with their pressure alone (plus completely master multiple ancient magics), he also is below Royal/Named demons (at least the ones in the floors that Hajime and Shea went) as they can use the essence of ancient magic and don't even care to follow him (he said they didn't respect him and were judging if it would be worth to go with his plan to invade Earth, hence why no royal demon attacked Kousuke group).

To be fair, they were the ones who went to Hell so that they encoutered some high class demons is normal, Unknown still is above high class though. Unknown is in a sort of limbo were he is far above high class but still far from Royalty.

The increase in gravity and space stuff is fair though, he can't create actual black holes like Kousuke though so that shouldn't be listed.
what do you think about demon's regeneration?
According to the recent Re:Zero crt it seems that incorporeals able to regenerate get Low-Godly, and in the case of demons they straight up can regrow a physical body even after get it destroyed in Hell's environment, so Low-Godly should be fine.

Nah, we see what actual demon class demons can do, and that's fodderize and make any other royal demon tremble of fear with their pressure alone (plus completely master multiple ancient magics), he also is below Royal/Named demons (at least the ones in the floors that Hajime and Shea went) as they can use the essence of ancient magic and don't even care to follow him (he said they didn't respect him and were judging if it would be worth to go with his plan to invade Earth, hence why no royal demon attacked Kousuke group).

To be fair, they were the ones who went to Hell so that they encoutered some high class demons is normal, Unknown still is above high class though. Unknown is in a sort of limbo were he is far above high class but still far from Royalty.

The increase in gravity and space stuff is fair though, he can't create actual black holes like Kousuke though so that shouldn't be listed.
so 7DS>royals>high>mid>low
and Unknown is between high and royals, it make sense he didn't have a name but still had worshipers. (probably could reach that lv with enough time ?)

According to the recent Re:Zero crt it seems that incorporeals able to regenerate get Low-Godly, and in the case of demons they straight up can regrow a physical body even after get it destroyed in Hell's environment, so Low-Godly should be fine.
what about other characters or races like Helmut or elemental spirit (they could split their soul ) or apparition (their made from though and keep coming back from complete destruction unless you destroy their concept) also the apostle became somekind of collective unconsciousness (mind or concept) and they don't have a soul.

Ehit absorb everything including their conception
「It seems that even an existence of a soulless doll like us can have a vast amount of conception dwelling within due to the record of an eternity of history and our position as apostles of god.」

Fairy Etemp continued after Netemp Mother’s words and stared at empty air as though she was recalling something while opening her mouth.

「The conception dwelling within Ehito and the conception within us apostles, and in addition sacred beasts that existed in legend and vast amount of conception directed toward magical beasts were mixed chaotically within that lump of meat.」

「And there, master. You shot that conception into it.」

Hajime’s last concept magic “Returning the Agony You Spread Out Back at YouIt’s Payback For Everything You Have Done, You Shitty Bastard” that finished off a god.

「Within that chaos, the negative emotions from millions, trillions of death that Ehito and we caused brought the concept of death to us, and as the result, we were annihilated together with Ehito down to our particles but……」
without needing the heaven tree they still existed as an unconscious mind or something abstract.
「We who ended up becoming an aggregation of positive subconscious wandered in Tortus for a while after that. And then after Kaori-sama returned to her original body, we dwelled inside the body of Neunte who had returned to being a soulless doll again.」

「The reason we did that is unclear but, most likely that was the result of us seeking master subconsciously, and master yourself had fought that body personally and perceived that physical body as a comrade, so that might be the cause we entered that body.」

「Why did you two go to me?」

「Master, this positive conception also included a lot of feeling of deep gratitude for ending the insane game of the god you know?」

「It’s only natural that we wish to stay beside master. The conception that form our fundamentals is also fully made up of that.」
they keep switching between the words subconsciousness and conception, either way is it Godly regeneration?
I know the apostle are a unique case, just wanted to add what characters can do with willpower.

Last edited:
what about other characters or races like Helmut or elemental spirit (they could split their soul ) or apparition (their made from though and keep coming back from complete destruction unless you destroy their concept) also the apostle became somekind of collective unconsciousness (mind or concept) and they don't have a soul.
Helmut is easily Low-Godly, he will exist as long negative energy exist and don't care about how much his body gets destroyed (including after a meteor fall from Hajime), spirit gods should also be Low-Godly as they are souls that can reconstruct their physical bodies (maybe even Mid-Godly overtime as it was implied that they could eventually resurrect after they were killed, although it isn't really clear), and apparitions are Low-Godly and Mid-Godly overtime as they don't regen from complete destruction fast enough.

No, the apostle didn't become a colective unconscious, the apostle we have now aren't actually the original apostles but the ones born from people conception accumulated through thousands of years, it's the reason of why they are closer to apparitions than anything else. And they are specifically formed from the positive conception accumulated through the years, this is because all the negative conception of the apostles was eliminated when Hajime returned all the bad things thay Ehit did to him, hence why there is no High-Godly regen, just Mid-Godly like other apparitions due to now their existence being based on conception. Also, there was no willpower thing involved in this, so this don't prove anything related to that.

(maybe even Mid-Godly overtime as it was implied that they could eventually resurrect after they were killed, although it isn't really clear)
what about the offshot (soul part) returning to their original state (full soul) or maybe stronger after they were resting in the miniature garden.
Doesn't their soul contain their personality(mind?), It's proven that the offshot retain the same personality

Does conception in Arifureta qualify as Concept type 3 ?

Last edited:
what about the offshot (soul part) returning to their original state (full soul) or maybe stronger after they were resting in the miniature garden.
Doesn't their soul contain their personality(mind?), It's proven that the offshot retain the same personality

Does conception in Arifureta qualify as Concept type 3 ?
Don't know what you are trying to ask or what you try to get with that, they Low-Godly it's just the most they get with maybe a Mid-Godly overtime, the Mid-Godly overtime could also be supported by the facts that Auralodde recognized them as gods (and the gods she knows can do that), and they weren't just resting inside the Miniature Garden, they were getting nurished with the energy of a planet. Again, I literally don't know what you are trying to get with the fact that their copies/incarnations get the same personality than the original, you will not gain any ability from that besides avatar creation.

It's type 2 as a universal concept that exist through all the universes and that define something existence.

Don't know what you are trying to ask or what you try to get with that, they Low-Godly it's just the most they get with maybe a Mid-Godly overtime, the Mid-Godly overtime could also be supported by the facts that Auralodde recognized them as gods (and the gods she knows can do that), and they weren't just resting inside the Miniature Garden, they were getting nurished with the energy of a planet. Again, I literally don't know what you are trying to get with the fact that their copies/incarnations get the same personality than the original, you will not gain any ability from that besides avatar creation.
I though that the spirits literally split themselves (soul, mind, conception) and not just create an avatar, like existing at two places at once
『Hii hii, zee zee』

「So, Soare-san? Are you alright? Somehow you’re making a face that a god, or rather a woman must not show just now!」

『I, I’m fine! I was only making a soul fragment by shaving off my soul a little after all!』

From the expression of the star tree Lutria and the other divine spirits, it was clear that the ominous words of shaving off the soul were an act that was as bad as it sounded.

『Wi, with this we’ll always be together-. Fuhih, even if we are worlds apart, my other self will always be together with you after all……hehehe』

「……I, I’ll have to refuse. Such important thing should be properly keep inside your ches――」

『It’s fine! This me-, the divine spirit of fire circle Soare is, spe – ci – a – llyyy, giving you permission! After all, that’s how my relationship with Shia is like!』

‘What kind of relationship’, the one thinking that wasn’t just Shia but everyone. The act of tearing apart one’s own soul and then telling other person to carry it while thinking of it as them, was a really dreamy and sick thing to do.

The easy god Choare seemed to be a yandere-san too. It was really worrying if she would be able to keep her divinity while possessing that many attribute within her.

Shia was making a twitching expression at the yandere hopeless Choare who was holding out her soul fragment while smiling with bloodshot eyes. Even so, she accepted it thinking that it would surely be useful for Hajime. Right away, the soul fragment slime jiggled. She almost threw it away spontaneously.

After seeing Soare’s action, Udar displayed a sense of rivalry 「Then I too」. There was also the pressure of Hajime who was in the camp of wanting to receive anything that could be received without any reservation even if he had to pillage them. In the end, all the divine spirits handed over their soul fragment. ch 343
from their reaction even Lutria, I think it's more than avatar creation, I know they have more freedom than the original like their not stuck in one world but that's all the difference, even when Aula tried summoning the one who gave Hajime wind blessing she ended up summoning the slime (copy), they even have the same conception and may even be the same person in two places.

It's type 2 as a universal concept that exist through all the universes and that define something existence.
Is there anything like Concept type 3 in Arifureta ?

I though that the spirits literally split themselves (soul, mind, conception) and not just create an avatar, like existing at two places at once

from their reaction even Lutria, I think it's more than avatar creation, I know they have more freedom than the original like their not stuck in one world but that's all the difference, even when Aula tried summoning the one who gave Hajime wind blessing she ended up summoning the slime (copy), they even have the same conception and may even be the same person in two places.
It just avatar creation, like quite literally just that, the creation of an copy/avatar through dividing their soul (and they are basically just a soul so they couldn't create a copy from something else than that). They are essentially just the typical clones of fiction, their appearance and general traits are the same, but depending of their experiences when they grow they can end somewhat different to the original one personality wise, that's the same thing that happened here, due to her experiences when she was growing slime-Enti ended falling for Hajime as the tsundere she is, something that the original Enti couldn't do as she didn't spend much time with him, so the reason of why Aularodde summoned slime-Enti instead of the original it's just because the slime one was who gave him her blessing (by rubbing her essence on him through their long interactions).
Is there anything like Concept type 3 in Arifureta ?
I don't think there is one, the dragon scale could be type 3 if it wasn't for the fact that it was called concept magic, which automatically make it type 1 as concept magic is currently type 1.

You are joking... that explain why I didn't find it.
image.png

why Atavist are rare in the current era compared to Zero ?

Did anyone start reading the latest arc?
Because with each succesive generation the blood of those from Ehit world get diluted more and more, so their traits because less frecuent to manifest.

Haven't read Arifureta in months so I'm still in the Tortus Travel part of the Schnee Labyrinth.

Does Kouki immortality work the same way as the goddess? (is it blessing ?)
「There is no problem! I’m immortal as long as the heaven tree is safe!」

Her eyes were rapidly turning muddier. Her lips were unnaturally convulsing.

「Even fourth-degree burn all over the body or nosebleed are just minor injury, minor injury! Even if my arms and legs are torn apart, even if my whole body is pulverized, the heaven tree will continue to keep me alive! I won’t even lose my consciousness! I have experienced it for tens of thousands of time during these five thousand years so I’m used to it!」ch 383

Last edited:
can the liberators cancel spell related to their ancient magic ?
Darion(Zero) who couldn't fully copy ancient magic was able to at least cancel them in his fight with Miledi.

can the liberators cancel spell related to their ancient magic ?
Darion(Zero) who couldn't fully copy ancient magic was able to at least cancel them in his fight with Miledi.
I suppose so, Naiz and Laus have done it iirc, I think also Meiru, and the others haven't really faced enemy "spells" of their respective ancient magic, although I think maybe Vandre was able to affect the super soldiers of the demon side but he was the one who originally created them so it wouldn't really count.

I suppose so, Naiz and Laus have done it iirc, I think also Meiru, and the others haven't really faced enemy "spells" of their respective ancient magic, although I think maybe Vandre was able to affect the super soldiers of the demon side but he was the one who originally created them so it wouldn't really count.
so power (ancient magic) nullification for the people who could do it .

They already have power nullification from being able to shut others powers by sheer amount of magic energy (Miledi scan of nullifying someone special magic).
yeah, but this one is for cancelling matter, energy, time, space, gravity, information manipulation derived from what ancient magic can do.

just read ch468 and cha469
more info:
1)Foltina's power
2)Dark beings origin
3)what make the hero special
4)Kouki got some hax and power up.
『Yes. From what I’m seeing, hero-sama is unable to display your original power sufficiently.』

「Eh? Original power?」

Kouki tilted his head. Seeing that made Foltina looked puzzled instead. She wondered why he didn’t know what she was talking about and glanced at Aularodde. Aularodde, was tilting her head.

『The hero’s original power. In all the worlds, the hero will definitely possess effectiveness toward the energy that is unique to that world.』

「Possess effectiveness?」

『Haven’t you ever experienced your opponent getting weakened when fighting in the hero’s chosen ground?』

「……aa」

He suddenly recalled. Now that she mentioned it there was that ability……. The opponent that entered the light that was radiated by the holy sword would have a weak debuff applied on them.

The effect of that ability to monsters from the holy precinct only felt like measurement error, and it wasn’t effective at all against opponent from other worlds, so he had forgotten about that ability without noticing.

『Hero-sama can interfere and disperse the unique energies of all the worlds through the god’s weapon. That is none other than the real ability of the hero that enable them to become savior across the worlds.』

「Is, that so……」

Most likely, it wasn’t anything like the absolute advantage that Aularodde displayed against the apparitions, but only at the level of “being usable in any kind of world” and “had noticeable effect”.

Of course, for that ability to be definitely effective against the unique energy of any world would already be enough to place it as an extraordinary ability.

『If my brethren who is residing in that holy sword is awakened then you would surely be able to use that ability sufficiently. ……However, Aularodde Lea Refeat. Why hadn’t you taught him despite staying at his side? You have also transformed yourself into god sword haven’t you?』

「Eh, because, I never heard about anything like that.」

『……』

Eh, is that true!? Kouki-sama is amazing! Aularodde was making a face that seemed to say that. Perhaps it was just his imagination, but Foltina’s gaze when looking at Aularodde who was like that felt cold.

Perhaps, somehow she was starting to notice 「Ah, this brethren, she might be that kind of type……」, no doubt about it.

『Anyway, I shall give my assistance to allow hero-sama to display your true ability until my holy sword brethren is awakened. With the quintessence of my power “Blessing”, it’ll be possible to substantially increase the limit of hero-sama.』

「That’s……I’m thankful. Truly.」

An increase to his base strength, and obtaining a new trump card that he never even imagined. Kouki’s expression naturally split into a smile.

『Then, with haste』

Foltina joined her hands in front of her chest. She closed her eyes and at the same time her radiance increased, forming a sphere of light.

That sphere of light──

『Please receive it──my brethren』

「Ee?」

To draw out the hero’s power sufficiently, either a god should reside inside the hero or a god should personally transform into a divine weapon.
ch468

time travel is possible
「As expected it’s difficult to go back for several thousands years with just regeneration magic so……」

It would be possible if he received unlimited magic power supply, but to do that he would have to ask Hajime to supply magic power to him across worlds.

Of course he would do that if it was necessary, but then it would be Hajime doing the work even after saying that he would leave it to Kouki. So, Hajime had prepared one more tool for the branch revival. ch468

apparently miasma doesn't just absorb life force but also corrupt all life form including plant and turn them into dark being.

Last edited:
Back