• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou Discussion Thread 2

He resists conceptual EE via willpower.

High godly means nothing when Eht can just use Divine Edict, which Diablo can't resist.

Eht has shields made of multiple ancient magics, space jumping sword which ignores durability, danmaku spam, godspeed etc.

Again i continue to say it's not a fair match up, even ignoring layer arguments.

High godly means nothing when Eht can just use Divine Edict, which Diablo can't resist.

Eht has shields made of multiple ancient magics, space jumping sword which ignores durability, danmaku spam, godspeed etc.

Again i continue to say it's not a fair match up, even ignoring layer arguments.
So there is no problem if I propose that him take his spot no?

Go ahead, i don't really care either way.

Be prepared for more arguments about layers though, since people are already questioning it. I want no parts there, going to continue my work on Re Zero.

I'd have to agree. Although I'm not sure if Diablo has comparable willpower to top tier Arifureta characters. Regardless its a stomp.

Someone else would say well Diablo resists info analysis, except Eht's is conceptual, and works on more powerful conceptual stuff, like analyzing Hajime's artifact which had like 6 different ancient magic.

At this point Arifureta cast have a counter for everything.

I'd have to agree. Although I'm not sure if Diablo has comparable willpower to top tier Arifureta characters. Regardless its a stomp.
Don't really follow Slime to talk about that, but I guess that if his supernatural willpower have similar feats ir could maybe be argued that.
At this point Arifureta cast have a counter for everything.
Is funny because in this point that is really the case for Hajime, ability that see for the first time ability that counter immediately after.

New SS

so, should he get fear and madness type 3 in his first key ?
just thinking or remembering him cause the effect

Last edited:
well they ain't remembering him so no
yes it affect them but they kind of remember him after a while
like this
The time flowed peacefully like that, and by the time there was only around one hour until they arrived, Kentarou suddenly yelled.

「Se, sensei! Ai-chan-senseiii! Kousuke isn’t here!」ch284
or this
「……Hey, Suzu, Kaori, Eri. Aren’t we forgetting someone?」

Kaori and others tilted their head. Shizuku started groaning Uu~n uu~n while racking her brain.

Do your best, Yaegashi-san! You can do it! If it’s you then you’ll surely remember!

「It feels like, there’s one more person……」

「Eh, Shizuku-chan, you’re making me scared here.」

Shirasaki-saann, how can you say that! It’s not scary at all! Rather, what’s scary is how all of you are completely forgetting my existence!

「I think there is one. An unknown member who is suddenly there when you realize it, that kind of ghost story.」

Nakamura-saann!? What are you saying? Hey, just what are you saying!? Can you please not treat someone as ghost story as you please like thattt!? That member is existing properly just so you know!

「Wait, Eririn! That sent a chill on Suzu’s back so stop it! Uu, now it feels like there’s really someone nearby after you say that.」

There is! He’s right nearby! Here I am right behind you since some time ago!

「Hm~~mm……ah, that’s right! Endou-kun! We forgot Endou-kun!」

Yaegashi-san, as I thought you’re really a goddess!

「Eh? Endokun?」arifureta-ss-kousuke
possible limited resistance ?

In serious situations (like battles) the protagonist can remember him quite well (which says a lot because as he himself stated even at the beginning of the series the enemy would forget him even in middle of combat if he put serious, which is backed by different showings), different to people like Mother for example who just directly couldn't remember him until he ****** her (metaphorically speaking ofc) or other strong characters he have faced, and this strong enemies are already above the rest of people that can get killed due to forget him in middle of combat.

However, the reason of why they don't really get anything for that is because 1) They already have memory manip resistance 2) Kousuke "memory manip" isn't proper memory manipulation but instead a unknow and weird thing that have a sort of similar effect.

cockroach :LOL:
Then, the this one who got hit by the closed “gate” (the startled Yue lost control that the space warped in a strange way) got sliced into two on the stomach and fell on the floor. It didn’t disperse like before.

Actually, the lord’s clone that had gone deep into the depth was becoming tougher than before. It wouldn’t disappear so easily anymore like now when the cut was so clean that it looked like it could be stuck into one again just by pressing the parts together.

The clone sighed fuh while in that state that was like a mysterious object. His upper body and lower body were wriggling around to join each other once more following its instinct of self-preservation……

What a blasphemous and repulsive existence!

Last edited:
possession, shapeshifting, healing soul damage for apparition
「Cough. About the holy sword, I can transform into a wooden heavenly sword because I’m originally a tree fairy. Thinking naturally, Ua Alto-san is a possession type. And when talking about possession, it contain a constant risk in the aspect of the balance between the soul and the container.」

According to her, possession ability was like a default ability for apparition, even so they could choose their vessel. There would be no problem if they possessed something disposable, but if the vessel was too powerful, or if they carelessly stayed in there for too long, occasionally it would be the soul that got influenced by the vessel.

And, if Ua Alto’s soul had been residing in the holy sword ever since the time that wasn’t too long since the creation of Tortus, and on top of that if there was a long period of time she didn’t get used……

「It’s understandable that she got affected by the nature of inorganic object and her will became thinner. In that state, the only way left she can react will be instinctually or emotionally. Such end is common knowledge even among the apparitions.」

「But, she isn’t dead by any means. Isn’t that right, Aula?」

Aularodde nodded strongly.

「However, it seems the frequency and speed of her reaction is increasing since visiting the fairy world. And seeing how we can also see her goddess figure sometimes, I conclude that she’s in the path of recovery. Her soul must not have been damaged irrevocably.」

She was usually acting like that, but Aularodde sounded persuasive when she made such assortment with firm decisiveness in her eyes. Relieved atmosphere filled the room.

「Still, it was something that happened through great stretch of time. It will take time for her to recover fully. Originally, soul is a forbidden domain that even god cannot easily interfere with. Not to mention she is a goddess of creation herself. Her soul is fundamentally different from human soul. No matter how powerful and transcendence you all are, be aware of the potentially fatal risk for a child of man to reach your hand toward such thing.」ch 459
kind of explain how she was able to fight by controlling Kouki's body.
Does this mean gods souls> normal soul ?

Oscar's glasses resistance to info analysis
In contrast to his words that sounded disbelieving, beads of cold sweat formed on Hajime’s forehead. His cheeks were slightly twitching. It seemed that he was unable to quickly analyze the glasses thoroughly even after using “Analysis Skill” and “magic eye stone”. Even though he had awakened to a derivative of Limit Break “Transcendence” and became the world’s strongest craftsman! SS cursed black glasses

the ash dragons aurora ignore absolute zero (wn)
Freed who lost nearly 20 ash dragons instantly, ordered the attack while gritting his teeth. As a result, the ash dragons all deploy together from all directions, top and bottom, they shot out aurora’s disorderly from every direction.

As if they were meteor showers, over 100 aurora’s were shot out in the night sky. The dark night was torn up by the flash of lights, as if the spellcaster in the center was committing suicide, an absolute zero blizzard blew out and raged like a flower pinholder.

From the impact of the countless auroras, the tornado of ice and snow dispersed as if melting in the air. The scattered ice and snow created a spiral, what appeared from the center was the appearance of Yue who was wounded from the powerful blast….actually no, it was an unhurt Yue accompanied by the black swirling star which circled around her. chapter 101

about speed .

in the LN the first white rabbit was able to dodge the wolf's lightning
the last wolf growled menacingly, its tails standing straight up. Suddenly, electricity began running down its tails, it look like that was the magic the wolf could use."Graaaah!!" The wolf roared, and bolts of lightning flew toward the rabbit. But with nimble steps, the rabbit dodged the incoming bolts of lightning. Then, at the moment the lightning attack stopped the rabbit hopped forward and hit the last wolf with somersault kick. The wolf's head bent back with a sickening crack and it fell to the ground, utterly still. It was yet another wolf with a broken neck. The kickmaster rabbit let out another squeal.(V1ch2)

Last edited:
Back