• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken Discussion Thread 20

ok So here i just Do some rescale...
So in the scans that i gave earlier about unlimited prison..
which can seal any target in a infinite number of imaginary space..
so there are complex number of imaginary space/spatial dimension..
or to make it simple it would seal any target in a dimension with an imaginary number..
prolly u gonna think it uni+ but The definition of complex number which include real number,decimal,pi
it is a transcended number which gonna means this dimension is not only infinite but its transcend the each of them.
A=Real number + B= Real number + i=complex/imaginary number =a+bi
this is gonna end the same when you tried to wank upgrade Rimuru to low outer

honestly I just hope Rimuru isn't the only powerful one in the verse, I hope Fuse leaves things more balanced in LN
If rimuru does becomes a god in the end i doubt that would be the case but relativistic+ god tier hurts ngl at least they have higher reactions with some good passive

If rimuru does becomes a god in the end i doubt that would be the case but relativistic+ god tier hurts ngl at least they have higher reactions with some good passive
Rimuru has at least infinite speed, if Fuse doesn't do that, it's going to be very incoherent all the speed downgrade he brought from volume 15 onwards, because even Albert had FTL feats before Fuse changed the entire speed system, this sudden change can only mean infinite speed for digital beings

Last edited:
Rimuru has at least infinite speed, if Fuse doesn't do that, it's going to be very incoherent all the speed downgrade he brought from volume 15 onwards, because even Albert had FTL feats before Fuse changed the entire speed system, this sudden change can only mean infinite speed for digital beings
Inaccessible but VSB doesn't have that tier because they slow.

Man all the PGs and homes are gone from here. I swear the notifications are ultra ******. They eventually stop for some reason. Guess I'll watch for CRTs to stop ridiculous claims and scaling.

My current stance is that all top tiers are Star Levels likely for stronger. And even how isn't a Digital Lifeform is slower than LS. Digital Lifeforms are potentially Immeasurable speed but need feats or more preponderance of evidence.

until now (volume 13) the physical characters are hypersonic, the spiritual ones are relativist+, above that we have the digital beings being probably immeasurable and Veldanava being possibly Omnipresent (there are other worlds like hell, palace, promised land, transcendent worlds etc, but nothing this was explained so it doesn't count) what you have for now is this

until now (volume 13) the physical characters are hypersonic, the spiritual ones are relativist+, above that we have the digital beings being probably immeasurable and Veldanava being possibly Omnipresent (there are other worlds like hell, palace, promised land, transcendent worlds etc, but nothing this was explained so it doesn't count) what you have for now is this
in digital beings it can be infinite or immeasurable speed, i think it is immeasurable because velgrind visited worlds beyond directions where past and future did not matter, and digital beings by their very nature are beyond these worlds as time stops in all of them

Also what type of ability would be castle gaurd? Would it just be barrier creating?
I don't remember if it was explained in detail, it just says it's the ultimate defense skill that can't be broken by forcing your law on it (even Turn null has no effect), the only way to break it is to find faults in the way the user uses like Rudra for example who found out how it worked and how to get around it

in digital beings it can be infinite or immeasurable speed, i think it is immeasurable because velgrind visited worlds beyond directions where past and future did not matter, and digital beings by their very nature are beyond these worlds as time stops in all of them
That's with Spacetime Leap. And it's not beyond direction just that its a void with no discernable direction.

That's with Spacetime Leap. And it's not beyond direction just that its a void with no discernable direction.
the key point to achieving immeasurable speed and possibly other things is that past and future are described as directions, and that even a world without directions also stops in the suspended world, and unlike the velgrind ability that needs to be activated, digital beings are made of information particles and its very nature is beyond time and space itself

the key point to achieving immeasurable speed and possibly other things is that past and future are described as directions, and that even a world without directions also stops in the suspended world, and unlike the velgrind ability that needs to be activated, digital beings are made of information particles and its very nature is beyond time and space itself
immeasurable speed is almost certain, unless there is a very big mistake in the translation or there are contradictions later on

in the last chapter of the manga (97) they put Hinata's story that they had cut in volume 4 of LN, I was happy with that because I thought they had cut it and they wouldn't show

in the last chapter of the manga (97) they put Hinata's story that they had cut in volume 4 of LN, I was happy with that because I thought they had cut it and they wouldn't show
what surprised me the most is the design of the skills, first the skill from Diablo and now from Ruminas, it's amazing

Inaccessible but VSB doesn't have that tier because they slow.
I'm convinced Velgrynd won't be able to achieve speed above light feats until volume 19, her power is similar to Mai's teleportation, with the difference that Velgrynd needs to "leap" while Mai can do this just by wishing, among other small differences, but beings like Guy, Chloe, Michael and Rimuru should receive immeasurable speed, there are good scans proving that, The question is: who is a digital life? Are there beings that can move in the suspended world even be digital life forms? If yes, everything will be messed up

Last edited:
what surprised me the most is the design of the skills, first the skill from Diablo and now from Ruminas, it's amazing
I loved the mangaka's creativity, Diablo's ability conveys the idea of something imposing as described in LN, and the blessing of death surprised me even more, I didn't expect something like "the hands of God" as Rimuru described it, but I'm still confused as to what the skill does, it felt like an erasure of existence, but I have to read the LN to remember the description

I saw someone commenting on this a while ago, but it was discarded because it doesn't have the official translation and the "weak worlds" can be planets and not universes, if the translation comes out and they really are universes, all true dragons including Rimuru and beings as strong as they should receive 2-C, if they are just planets nothing changes
they should reach around Low Multiversal since True Dragon can destroy weak worlds

I saw someone commenting on this a while ago, but it was discarded because it doesn't have the official translation and the "weak worlds" can be planets and not universes, if the translation comes out and they really are universes, all true dragons including Rimuru and beings as strong as they should receive 2-C, if they are just planets nothing changes
I'm pretty sure the world is universe, I find it very difficult for slime to have a cosmology similar to Fate

i have few reasoning regarding this that can prove its universe

1. Every world have different causality system

2. Every world have different timeline

3. World is bigger than a universe, and mentioned to be a space-time

4. It doesnt make any sense if True Dragon can only destroy planet at full power meanwhile Pre-Evolution Ivarage who stated to rival them can easily destroy a star

4. It doesnt make any sense if True Dragon can only destroy planet at full power meanwhile Pre-Evolution Ivarage who stated to rival them can easily destroy a star
They used these arguments to validate the possible Low 2-C, but they rejected for some reason that I can not remember now and they said it was best to wait for the translation to decide something, I also believe they are universes

it would be an incoherent way to think that worlds refer to planets in that context, Carrera who is MUCH inferior to a true dragon and had just awakened as a DL already had an attack that could destroy the planet even though he was in another dimension, even being in the cardinal world which is a "strong world", later, Velgrynd still evolved absurdly after his skill became god class, after what we have presented, tell me what would be the logic of Velgrynd referring only to a planet in a weak world? I doubt this won't scale them to 2-C when the official translation comes out.

They used these arguments to validate the possible Low 2-C, but they rejected for some reason that I can not remember now and they said it was best to wait for the translation to decide something, I also believe they are universes
they did not accept it just because the official translation had not been published, but no one came to disagree, they would not even have enough arguments to deny it.

Last edited:
likely all true dragons, including Rimuru, will become low 2-C, as will Guy, Milim, Chloe, Rudra, Feldway, and Ivaraj as well.

I'm convinced Velgrynd won't be able to achieve speed above light feats until volume 19, her power is similar to Mai's teleportation, with the difference that Velgrynd needs to "leap" while Mai can do this just by wishing, among other small differences, but beings like Guy, Chloe, Michael and Rimuru should receive immeasurable speed, there are good scans proving that, The question is: who is a digital life? Are there beings that can move in the suspended world even be digital life forms? If yes, everything will be messed up
Velzard as well

I don't remember if it was explained in detail, it just says it's the ultimate defense skill that can't be broken by forcing your law on it (even Turn null has no effect), the only way to break it is to find faults in the way the user uses like Rudra for example who found out how it worked and how to get around it
It's completely explained in vol19

About Transduality, I think Rimuru can get it.

Great Spirit showed that it was Duality. Light and Darkness, Yin and Yang.
In nothingness power finds its fill.
That is a holy spirit. The great holy spirit is the source of power.
Among these, light and darkness, the two great spirits.
Who came to exist at the same moment as the world.
But, the world was without form, a ephemeral existence.
Light and shadow, darkness and the light. Two existences that shall never interweave.
One day, the great spirit time was born.
At the very least, Rimuru could obtain Transduality Type 1.

I think things like Demon and Angel, Demonic Skill and Angelic Skill, and Demon Lord and Hero are Duality. They have a cause-and-effect relationship, where Demons are born as a response to the birth of Angel.

summarizing what I understand so far about cosmology

Confirmed = 2-B "many worlds" that Velgrynd says his brother created

possible updates = 1-C of Velgrynd's quote about "spaces between dimensions" and "dimensions beyond time"
low 1- A The promised land "where everything looks like fiction"

Did I forget or miss something?

About Transduality, I think Rimuru can get it.

Great Spirit showed that it was Duality. Light and Darkness, Yin and Yang.

At the very least, Rimuru could obtain Transduality Type 1.

I think things like Demon and Angel, Demonic Skill and Angelic Skill, and Demon Lord and Hero are Duality. They have a cause-and-effect relationship, where Demons are born as a response to the birth of Angel.
transduality 2 can be obtained by NEP 2?

Back