• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou Discussion Thread 2

Does Hajime forcibly puting people consciousness inside a video game and teleporting them consider an immersion or BFR or both ?
Don't know as what that would be listed. I think the Naruto characters with genjutsu have it listed as a BFR to a mental world or something like that, so in this case I suppose it would be similar just that instead is a spiritual world or something like that since its created with spirit magic.

Don't know as what that would be listed. I think the Naruto characters with genjutsu have it listed as a BFR to a mental world or something like that, so in this case I suppose it would be similar just that instead is a spiritual world or something like that since its created with spirit magic.
Yeah that makes sense, it also acts as a power null

IT can force laws and restrictions on people and can do this: (a world with different laws)
Its appearance was like an eye mask shaped electronic massager for the area around the eyes, or perhaps like a headset for virtual reality game……or rather, actually the item was exactly that, it was a game device that Hajime created himself. However, the technology and materials used to create it came from the mixture of earth and another world, even age of god magic was applied to make this game of full body experience.

In earth it was still at the level where human finally laid their hand on the tip of the technology of virtual world production, but when it was by the hand of the world’s strongest transmutation master this completed product was easily realized.

By the way, by applying soul magic only the user’s consciousness would be send to the virtual world, but actually this thing was something that was mostly close to out-of-body experience, in addition the virtual world was formed from something like an illusion that was endlessly close to reality because of the application of regeneration magic, so not only the five senses, the user could even sense other things like magic power or presence.

This item was the painstaking piece of Hajime’s work that especially paid close attention to the safety mechanism. Rather, it wasn’t even an exaggerated to call it his greatest masterpiece. As a gamer, and then as the son of the president of a game maker company, he made absolutely no compromise in this effort!

Last edited:
Remember the two tailed scorpion (tailed beast) from V1, it had poison and acid manipulation and was able to manipulate earth but Hajime was able to surpass it with his transmutation in the middle of the fight, so just a another feat and you should add resistance to acid

Remember the two tailed scorpion (tailed beast) from V1, it had poison and acid manipulation and was able to manipulate earth but Hajime was able to surpass it with his transmutation in the middle of the fight, so just a another feat and you should add resistance to acid
Don't remember him tanking the acid, though if he did you could post the scan.

this from the WN
scorpion's acid
A purple liquid jetted from the needle on the scorpion’s tail. Hajime jumped aside at once. The floor started to dissolve when the purple liquid splashed onto it. Seemed it was an acid.

After he looked around and confirmed his surroundings, Hajime discharged Donner.

Dopan! (Bang)

Donner was shot with maximum power. A bullet going 3.9km per second smashed into the scorpion’s head and exploded. The passenger on his back was shocked. She had never seen such a weapon; a weapon that could attack at a flash. There wasn’t even any sign of magic. Some static could be felt around his right hand but there was no incantation or magic formula. Yue noticed that Hajime was the same as her. He was able to directly manipulate magic. The same as her and somehow he was in this abyss. She wasn’t sure if that was the case, but she had tuned out the scorpion and Hajime.
Hajime surpass the scorpion's earth manipulation
“Kyishaa!!”

The roar of the scorpion echoed. It had recovered from the “flash grenade”. Ground waves formed again; it seemed to know where they were. Probably this was its Special Magic, the ability to manipulate surrounding terrain.

“But that’s my forte.”

Hajime put his right hand on the ground and transmuted. A stone wall 3 m tall formed around Yue and Hajime.

The conical splinters struck at Hajime from all around but his defensive wall stopped them. Each time the splinters hit the wall was broken, but soon Hajime would make a new wall to replace it. As far as scale and strength, the scorpion was better than Hajime. However, Hajime was faster than the scorpion. It seemed that 3m was the limit of his range, the thorns were not able to fly, so it acted as Hajime’s defense.
Hajime resist acid ? (the needles contain acid, but not sure abut this one)
“Damnit!”

This was a complete surprise. Hajime was going to desperately escape into the air, but he twisted his body to protect Yue from an approaching splinter. This action caused his balance to be broken. He was able to dodge using Donner and “Grand Kick”. When he was dodging at the edge of his vision he saw the scorpion preparing its acid and buck shot.

Hajime’s face drew stiff. With its preparation done, the scorpion fired its attacks. He steeled himself. In this situation, dodging both of them was impossible. Hajime clenched his teeth. Using “Air Walk”, he was able to dodge the acid. Quickly after he started to protect his body. His left arm went to his heart and his right arm to his face. Hajime used his magic to strengthen his body to the limit. Then dozens of needles pierced into this body.

Last edited:
1) Demons can do this
「Tsu――Unknown!!」

Her sworn enemy was on the rooftop of the adjacent building. The body of deep shadow was around three meter tall. Eyes and mouth of flame, blazing blood vessels that were like magma were running through his whole body. He had materialized even more. His twisted horn wasn’t there previously. The fierce pressure that she didn’t feel even twelve years ago looked like it was distorting the surrounding space.

Ordinary people, no, even the average exorcist would lose consciousness or stiffen and became unable to move just from facing him. He truly boasted a majesty that should be called as “King Class”.

『Claudia. My mother body. You don’t know just how much I have been waiting for this time.』

Even his words had become far smoother. As expected, it seemed that his power had increased considerably perhaps thanks to his worshippers. chapter 317
2) some of them have legends or conception ( the seven deadly sins)
From his breast pocket, Kousuke took out the test tube that was filled with grey liquid――the cure-all Pandora’s Hope. Following him, Claudia and others also took out theirs.

Kousuke lifted his tube as though to have a toast. Claudia and others followed suit.

「The enemy is a king class great demon Unknown. What is at stake is the fate of the world. Along the way countless demons, and depending on the situation even “NamedLegendary Demon” will come out. But, those kind of things ain’t matter.」chapter 316
3) is this a conceptual attack (the cross is an artifact) or just weakness ?
At the same time when the Black Heaven Destitution vanished, light gathered to there. The pure white light erupting from the Holy Cross was taking shape bit by bit. Yes, the shape of a huge cross of light that pierced the sky.

The demons who were nearby were dispersed without being able to even do anything to resist. Just like how shadow that was touched by the light would silently vanish.

The Unknown that was locked in a contest of strength against the lord opened his eyes wide seeing the cross of heaven.

He instantly understood. That was something that was enough to destroy him, no, all demons. The terrifying act of god. It drew a line from a simple miracle, so to speak it was the very concept of “destroying demon”.

Unknown raised a shriek.

『KILL THAT WOMAAAAANNNN!!』

「I WON’T LET YOU, TOUCH EVEN A SINGLE FINGER OF HEEEEERRR!!」chapter 317
――What is here is the sacred cross. The embodiment of god’s wish. The absolute concept that bring about the ultimate will in heaven.

And then, the cross that was shining in the sky――its form was completely established. It was truly the Holy Cross of Claudia itself.

The underground city was filled with light until the far end of the ground!

『Stop-, CLAUDIAaAAA-! YOU’RE, MY――』

「It’s checkmate. This is far easier than inflicting a single scratch on the demon king.」chapter 317
「I command under the name of Saint, Claudia Barenberg.」

Claudia’s eyes opened slowly. The jade eyes shined silver, and she herself was illuminated from behind by a silver halo along with the Holy Cross.

「O residents of hell, o people whose soul are invaded by desire of strife and rule――perish.」

The words of the saint were told solemnly, however, myriad of feelings were filling it.

A scream surged out. A scream of death agony.

All the demons in this underground space were illuminated by shining Holy Cross at the sky and vanished.

『……It, doesn’t come true again』

There was already no place where the light didn’t reach.

Far from that, Unknown who was smoking white from his whole body noticed that he couldn’t even activate his own abilities and silently stared at his crumbling hands. chapter 317
4) Kousuke BFR or teleporetation ?
Similary, right behind Claudia――the lord who teleported between her and Unknown thrust the short sword that he held in reverse grip toward Unknown’s stomach while grinning fearlessly. And then, he activated teleportation once more.

It was a teleportation to a different place that also dragged Unknown together. chapter 317

1) Demons can do this

2) some of them have legends or conception ( the seven deadly sins)

3) is this a conceptual attack (the cross is an artifact) or just weakness ?

4) Kousuke BFR or teleporetation ?
Neat fear/pressure feat for demons I guess.

We already know that, Auralodde already told us that when a being that already exist have legends about them the conception would go to strengthen their existence instead of create an apparition. This is a bit different in the case of Ehit because when alive he used a secret technique to directly ascend his existence to a being that depend on faith or fear (aka conception since Hajime himself said how he doubted that Ehit knew the difference between the two).

Yes, in conceptual magic from thousands of years before when the war between both worlds still was happening.

Would say teleportation, though it can work as BFR.

We already know that, Auralodde already told us that when a being that already exist have legends about them the conception would go to strengthen their existence instead of create an apparition. This is a bit different in the case of Ehit because when alive he used a secret technique to directly ascend his existence to a being that depend on faith or fear (aka conception since Hajime himself said how he doubted that Ehit knew the difference between the two).
so in those arcs where they travel worlds and start next legends (Demon god , Dragon knight, Hero) that will give empowerment ?

because some of them did it ( but there is no proof)

Last edited:
so in those arcs where they travel worlds and start next legends (Demon god , Dragon knight, Hero) that will give empowerment ?

because some of them did it ( but the is no proof)
Yes, technically they already have their legends created so the more time pass they will become stronger do to the effects of the conception that is increasing the power of their existence, it's just that that would take time to have a significant effect. With Yue this is actually already happening do to her fight with the dragon gods, the difference is that in her case because the beings that venerate her are apparition gods the density of conception is quite different so the empowerment effect have already show (as how at the end of Kousuke third arc it was mentioned that she now is stronger than before do to that, so the joke is that she become even more invicible with the time).
is pandora box something like that ? because it was dangerous even to them (Hajime, Shia)
No, pandora box was just a really powerful biological weapon based on carnivorous microbes.
you know demons can cause madness ?
Yeah, they showed that plenty of times in the exorcist arc, a great part of the world population even fell for them.

just another proof apparitions can become independent
「There are two possibilities that come to mind.」

The first possibility was that the existences that were talked in legend weren’t just fantasy existences, but creatures that really existed in reality.

In other words they were similar existences like the devils. Devils are mythological existences that were talked in bible and the like, but they were actually otherworlders who really existed in another world called hell. Similar with that, if they were just a strange creature then they had no need for thought elements.

And then the other possibility was “the existences crossed from the fairy world before the king tree perished and they were surviving until now”.

「There is no thought element so if they die then that’s it for them. They can’t revive like in fairy world, but the conception of them itself exist. Without external factor affecting them, it’s possible for them to continue existing without going mad.」 chapter 402

I found some feats:

1) Holy sword resisting information analysis or manipulation ?
「I see. That was why the best Hajime could do was only giving maintenance to the holy sword.」

In the past, when Hajime tried to improve the holy sword, it contained too many black boxes that in the end, Hajime mainly just repaired it so that the degradation that had accumulated over time was removed and the holy sword could display its original power. Other than that Hajime could only add external options for it.

「Yeah, I couldn’t completely meddle with the holy sword because the Great Tree’s material is also mixed in it. ……I’ll say this just in case, it’s not the transformation of an avatar like what Aularodde did. What Aularodde did was just because she got a screw loose in her head.」

「……Then, it’s just our imagination that it seems like it has its own will?」

「No, there is a will dwelling in it. It can’t exchange words with us no matter what, perhaps because it’s too old, but Aularodde is able to understand it to a certain degree.」

According to her, dwelling inside the holy sword was the will of the first avatar of the Great Tree, Ua Alto.

It seemed that this sword was created in order to oppose Ehito when descended to Tortus and several years hundred passed since he started baring his fang. But, the hero at that time and also Ua Alto herself were tragically defeated in the end. Ua Alto then used her last strength to transfer her soul into the sword. ch 386
2) Apparitions's name information manipulation?
Shuten Douji didn’t answer the question of the bewildered Kousuke. She was finally in the verge of disappearing. She put on a sweet smile that looked really captivating and yet also girly while saying.

『Engrave it inside yourself, mine name is――』

『――?』

For some reason Hajime and others were unable to hear that name. Perhaps that name was conveyed through conception, or perhaps there was a different reason. Anyway, it was clear that it had a meaning that was more than simply being a name.

『If you call for me, then next time I shall be of assistance for you. No matter where you are in the world――my beloved.』ch 389
3) Kousuke's charisma?
The hyahha fairies had nothing but appearance. Like some thugs or bandits who were in a tale only to serve as the main character’s stepping stone.

And yet they wouldn’t listen to other people’s words at all. They wouldn’t learn just from getting beaten up slightly and rushed at him while yelling OU OU……

And so Kousuke could only knock them down until their eyes rolled back. But after that Kousuke became their “aniki” for some reason.

「Aniki♪ Aniki♪ Your clones are almost getting annihilated you know? Come on, bring out the new ones, the new ones, bring out a lot of the abyniki! Get heated up more! Pupuh」

「……Etemp-san, how about helping out? Using your fairy mode.」

「You can just turn into the lord isn’t it? Rather isn’t it better to do just that!? It’s fine if you show them the multiplying abyniki isn’t it!」ch 389
4) Hidzuki sound manipulation, also japanese people are op
It was impossible based on the chronological order, but when he thought of the depth of sinfulness of the Japan’s otakus, it was possible that the conception from them might even crossed time and twisted the legend.

「oOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!」

While he was thinking of such idiotic thing, his clones were sent flying altogether. Her mere shout was accompanied by shock waves that pulverized everything in all directions. ch 389
5) does Hajime's weapons resist matter manipulation ? ( Ehit wasn't able to destroy them the second time)

Last edited:
I found some feats:

1) Holy sword resisting information analysis or manipulation ?

2) Apparitions's name information manipulation?

3) Kousuke's charisma?

4) Hidzuki sound manipulation, also japanese people are op

5) does Hajime's weapons resist matter manipulation ? ( Ehit wasn't able to destroy them the second time)
1) I know about that, but because I didn't knew before how to list that in the profile I didn't added it to the crts, currently though I guess can be added as Resistance to Info Analysis and Transmutation (Due to the materials from which is made and the soul of the World Tree Avatar inside it, not even Hajime can analys the Holy Sword or transmute it)

As commented it probably happened do to the conceptual nature of it, so I guess it would be just a supporting feat for apparitions conceptual nature.

More than that is just because those apparitions were really stupid, though anyways Kousuke already have his SI feat of make the British agency, the Vatican exorcist and japanese onmyoujis his fans.

Don't she already have sound manip listed?

Maybe? Depend in how the ln despite that moment.

Does this qualify as enhanced senses or limited cosmic awareness ?

1)
「See, Bel-chan and others, they told Myuu nano. They all are just bored, doing nothing but ruling or quarreling, that they even got sick of their friends, and then, one day they felt power with presence that is similar with themselves, and when they tried going following the attraction, they came to Myuu’s place, they said.」

「Similar presence……」

Could it be, they referred to the self-proclaimed god of Tortus? Or else, did they mean the age of god magic? At that time, Tortus was just a step before the world’s demise. Certainly tremendous power was at work at that time.

Perhaps it somehow shook the worlds interval between Tortus and hell. ch 319
2) when Shia got isekaied, didn't Hajime sense she was in danger ?

3) when Ehit took Yue's body , she hid herself from him but still Hajime was able to sense her.

4) Hajime can sense space disruption.

so the bond between them is op, but still there senses and instinct can probably reach precognition and cosmic awareness .

Last edited:
Does this qualify as enhanced senses or limited cosmic awareness ?

1)

2)
when Shia got isekaied, Hajime didn't Hajime sense she was in danger ?

3) when Ehit took Yue's body , she hid herself from him but still Hajime was able to sense her.

4) Hajime can sense space disruption.

so the bond between the is op, but still there senses and instinct can probably reach precognition and cosmic awareness .
It's still enhanced sense, but a darn good one

What about Hajime senses, he was able to sense Shia in danger in a different world with different time.

We don't have a cosmology explanation it so just asking

Doesn't Shia 's future sight show her what will or could happen, and time magic doesn't it qualify as 4D ?

( I just asking because dimensionality don't make sense in some verses)
it isn't, if it is then all time manipulation user is 4D in potency, which it isn't the case
What about Hajime senses, he was able to sense Shia in danger in a different world with different time.

We don't have a cosmology explanation it so just asking
it also isn't qualify, i know the flow of time is different but Hajime only felt like something's bad happening to Shia

Time is one dimension, space-time is 4D, and while characters can manipulate both they don't actually show to do it in the sense that is considered truly smurf in the wiki, something like the time travel of the whale is technically smurf but by the purpose of something like the non-smurf strongest list such things aren't treated as smurf because if we get really technicals most time manipulators would be disqualified for the list so time users are treated like a sort of exception.

1) kousuke stealth feat
「……I mistook, the time axis?」

‘Such thing shouldn’t be possible……’, Yue thought while starting to redo the past playback. But in that instant, a large rock was starting to roll down in the past projection.

Then,

――Sniff-, hics-……my heart hurts. I’d rather disappear instead

「Uoh, so you’re there Endou!」

He was there. He was sitting hugging his knee at the corner of the passage. Kousuke-kun there was wearing black clothes, but it was already tattered everywhere.

Or rather, it felt like his mind was even more tattered than his clothes. He was plainly crying. His eyes looked dead. It seemed he already messed up, to a degree that he had no presence at all to the degree that no one could catch sight of him even though he was inside a past projection. He was so ephemeral that it felt like he would literally vanish anytime now. ch 352
does this give him any resistance ? pobablly even a picture or video or memories of him will have the same effect
(I won't be suprised if he was an scp)

2) Is there a reason Hajime doesn't have SMG (Super Miledy Golem) in his equipment, it was able to fight nerfed Tio, Kaori, Shizuku
Their exhaustion was fierce due to Raisen’s special characteristic. The three of them were already nearing their limit. However, Super Miledy G also got most of its weapons cut down by Shizuku. It also got hit by disintegration bombardment and dragon breath. It was damaged all over.

「Shizuku-chan! Tio! We’re going to finish it in one go!」

「Yes!」

『Understood!』

The three heightened their spirit so that this would be the last but……

Mass production of trump card was exactly Hajime quality.

「Naïve-, that’s naïve you three! You’re so naïve like Coca ○ola with plenty of sugar tossed in and then boiled until it’s concentrated!」 (TN: Naïve in Japan is amai, which could also mean sweet.)

「……That’s why, whose side you’re on Hajime?」

Hajime-san was the ally of romance.

As though answering its creator, Super Miledy G emitted light. Crimson magic power was sparkling and enveloped Super Miledy G. The armor parts were purged with bashun bashun sound, and its gigantic body became slim.

Super Miledy G became two sizes smaller. It folded its hand and scattered vast amount of crimson particles around. It was shining as though its whole body was heated red hot.

「Do, don’t tell me Hajime. You……」

Shuu turned a gaze that was mixed with awe at his son’s deed that knew no compromise. Hajime let out a 「Fuh」 savorily like a certain lord somewhere. Yue-san’s gaze was lukewarm. Her expression was saying 「How cute」 like what Sumire sent to Shuu before.

「The boss will become stronger when its HP gauge enter the red zone. That’s common sense!」

「THAT KIND OF COMMON SENSE IS UNNECESSARRYYYYYYYYYYY-」

Kaori’s yell echoed, at the same time Super Miledy G’s figure blurred. It seemed to be some kind of “Limit Break” state. It displayed a terrific mobility and instantly approached the three! The figure that blurred to two or three layers was just like Neunte in the past. Bea○ sabers flew out like assassin blade from the tips of its two arms and two legs! Cool! ch 352
they probablly didn't defeated it
「……Yes ma’am. I’m really sorry.」

It could be guessed from seeing Hajime who was sitting in seiza posture with his head hanging down, the Super Miledy G that became rubbish nearby after self-destructing, and the magic circle in Miledy’s hideout that wasn’t shining.

Last edited:
1) kousuke stealth feat

does this give him any resistance ? pobablly even a picture or video or memories of him will have the same effect
I won't be suprised if he was an scp

2) Is there a reason Hajime doesn't have SMG (Super Miledy Golem) in his equipment, it was able to fight nerfed Tio, Kaori, Shizuku

they probablly didn't defeated it
Don't think he gain a resistance.

Simply because I was lazy and didn't added it.

1) Just another enhanced senses or instinct feat
Kouki suddenly looked around restlessly.

「Amanogawa? What’s the matter?」

「Eh? Ah, no, it’s nothing……I think. I suddenly felt a chill for some reason.」(TN: The Japanese words for chill is okan)

「Is something going on with Shizuku?」

「Not that kind of okan.」 (TN: The kanji of mother could also be read as okan, this is a wordplay.)

The two made a small talk that would make Shizuku drew out her katana is she heard. It was at that instant,

――Aah, a miracle! To think that the worlds are connected once more!

A voice resounded directly inside the brain like that.

Hajime’s movement froze. Kouki’s movement also froze. Kousuke was going「Eh? Eh?」 while looking around in bewilderment.

The sacred tree instantly started shining.

Hajime and Kouki looked at each other. The instantly reached an understanding with each other.

「I won’t let you get away dammit-」

「Don’t screw with me-. You shitty hero! Aby Barrier!!」

「Wait, what are yo-gyaaah!?」

Kouki-kun stepped forward in a flash with a desperate look. Kousuke got thrown away despite being called a barrier. He was blocked with a sheath after the sword inside it had been drawn out. Kousuke’s body bent into the shape of “<” while a groan of「Guhee!?」 leaked out from his mouth. The holy sword stretched out while ignoring that. ch 381
2) somethings about demons
The ground went astir. It felt like there was repulsive cries 『AaAAAAAAA-』 coming from below. Even though warm sunlight was shining down, the body temperature felt like it was going down slightly……

「Ah, come to think of it, the Grim Reapers are searching throughout the holy land. They’re looking for any useful looking parts that they might be able to offer to you.」

The moment Kousuke said that, shadows flew out from throughout the holy lands. It was the Grim Reapers. Strangely, the shapes of the shadows that were reflected on the ground or tower were different from the shape of the body frame. The shadows……were hard to describe, with shapes like gargoyle thingy, or undefined form something……

「Disgusting.」

「They’re your subordinates.」

Hajime reflexively muttered. Right after Kousuke’s calm tsukkomi pierced into him, around 4500 Grim Reapers and 500 machine soldiers lined up orderly on the air in front of Hajime. They all bowed toward him like retainers. In addition, the 500 machine soldiers were also shouldering damaged Grim Reapers. It seemed they had switched bodies. ch 381
3) Hajime's aura
Hajime lifted his hand. The jewel on his ring emitted light explosively.

Right after that.

「Now, let’s begin the curbstomp.」

Crimson surges spread out. Over and over again. The surges were even accompanied with physical impact. Mother’s liquid metal giant, the machine soldiers gathered behind it, the fighter aircrafts, the fleet, every single one of them was blown away to the back together.

「Kuh, something of this level……」

There was no damage although they had been pushed back. But, Mother turned speechless at the next instant seeing the sight that entered its eye.

It couldn’t be helped. After all what happened just now wasn’t an attack but merely an after-effect. It was the after-effect from the demon king summoning his army. ch 381
4) there is feats of MOTHER controlling liquid metal comparable to an oceon will that help ?
Mother’s thought were thrown into complete chaos due to the unbearable disgrace. It unconsciously repeated something like this is impossible over and over in its mind, but the present situation was cornering it without giving any leeway for excuse. It was beyond doubt that Mother was unable to overcome this danger!

It gathered liquid metal from all over the holy land. It disassembled the towers and weapons and absorbed even the heaven soldier army. It was an amount that beggared the imagination, like looking at an ocean.

However, in front of the seven Burst Hyperions that continued to sweep down everything without pause, Mother wasn’t permitted any leeway to counterattack and had its hands full with just protecting itself. Liquid metals were turned into scorching magma that completely covered the ground.

Last edited:
1)kouki is an isekai magnet explanation
According to the explanation, hero referred to someone with the qualification to become the protector of the “World Tree’s Branch”.

In other words it was the same existence like the avatar of “World Tree’s Branch” like Aularodde, but in case of avatar, they also functioned as the last fortress, so they fundamentally were unable to separate from the “Branch”.

When the world’s balance was starting to go out of order due to internal or external calamity or due to conflict and the like among the lives of that world, the “hero” would shoulder the role of balancer as the hands and feet of the avatar.

That was why, when the avatar sought help and carried out a summoning, it would definitely get connected to the hero. Also, it was because the hero was an existence with the quality that the World Tree recognized, the hero was able to pass through the gap between worlds. Though as the side effect of that, when a hole was drilled open in the gap between worlds, most of the time it would also get connected to the hero.

「And, it seems the necessary quality is “someone who can risk his life for the sake of the many even if he has to cut down his one and only important thing for it”. It really describe that guy.」ch 386

2)Kouki chosen or blessed by the Tree
Kouki muttered with a pondering expression.

「It will be better if one person stay here just in case. It will be meaningless if the Heaven Tree got taken down while we are gone.」

「Then Amanogawa, you stay behind. You are the one who received the blessing of Heaven Tree, and you are good with defensive battle right?」

「Then Nagumo and I will go to the north and east where there are still surviving cities. What are we going to do about the travel there?」ch 387

3)Does Shia count ?
「……If that’s the case then why was Shia summoned?」

Yue’s question made Kaori and others went 「Ah, now that you mention it……」 and their gazes all moved toward Shia. Moana and others who didn’t know about the situation were looking puzzled, so Tio gave them a simple explanation. Hajime waited till she finished before he spoke his conjecture.

「This is only a guess but, wasn’t it because Lutria strongly declined to do hero summoning? That was why the hole was opened to a different place from the hero.」

「Aa, Lutria-san. She was fully resolved to destroy mankind at that time……」

「U~mu……however, goshujin-sama. Even though that can be seen as a reason that Kouki wasn’t summoned, it doth not explain why it became Shia that was summoned.」

「Is that so? If there is someone else that get summoned other than that guy, unless the summoning isn’t specified like when Endou was summoned by Mother, it’s not that surprising that the summoning reached Shia you know? You yourself said it in the past didn’t you? Perhaps that was the reason.」

「Mu? ……Aa, that one.」

Moana and others, even Kousuke got question mark floating on their head. Kaori who directly heard the words in the past spoke them sonorously as though she was singing.

「――She took a step forward even while in fear, she fought even while weeping, she continued to stand up beside the people she love and her friends. From where I’m standing, the title of hero doth not suit Kouki, or even goshujin-sama. The title of “herothe brave” must be referring to Shia Hauria――those were the words.」

「Offu」

Shia’s rabbit ears fell flat on her head. They fell even further and covered her eyes. If Shizuku had her ponytail guard, Shia had this droopy rabbit ears guard.

「It might not be a quality that the World Tree’s Branch is looking for, but you’re a good-natured person no matter what you said after all. In the end you were unable to abandon those guys and lent them your hand. You even clashed with Lutria head on and opened her heart.」

「When all art said and done, Shia art like a semi-hero perhaps?」

「Shia-shia would become a normal hero if only she wasn’t dyed by Nagumo-kun’s color.」

Last edited:
If a character create a separate dimension with different time flow , does that qualify for 4D ?
because I think I found one : Abe no seimei
1)
「Can you tell us what day it is?」

「The day today, is it?」

Her confusion deepened. The female staff looked like she wanted to question Hinata instead. But, perhaps because of her professional spirit, she at least answered her first.

According to her,

「Four days has passed as expected……since when I became Urashima Taro-san?」

Kousuke got into a stupor once more. This was too unexpected.

The eyes of the female staff were completely suspecting him as some kind of criminal.

Hinata was sprinkling her charms around to appeal that there wasn’t any problem at all here, none at all ma’am while dragging Kousuke to the corner of the lobby.

「Endou-sama. It seems the flow of time in that world and this world is different.

「Yeah. My school trip is over.」ch 405

2) the creator is Hinata's ancestor or Abe no seimei (by the way that world look like old japan and has a moon)
「Kuku, I’ll tell you if you really want to know.」

「Endou-sama, this person, his eyes are rolling in circles though. Is he really alright?」

「Eh, strange. His speech and conduct is turning chuuni. This is damaging to me too.」

「――The Great Barrier of Heavenly Stars. Its destruction is none other than our objective.」

「Ah, wait a second. I’m going to return your behavior back to normal so don’t talk yet!」

「Endou-san. This guy looks like he really wants to make a pose. He is trying to remove the rope so much that his wrist might snap at this rate.」

「Yes, it’s the greatest barrier that Abe no Seimei interweaved, the perfect prison of the monsters-. Kukuh, you lowly peons can’t even possibly imagine it-. The other world to reach the shrine is already――」

「Calm down a little! That way is an abyss that you won’t be able to walk away from!」ch 407

3) the white fox is the supervisor
It seemed the reason for why Hinata was called the strongest onmyouji was also because of that.

It was said that since she was even younger than now, she had been able to form telepathy connection with that white fox――the divine messenger of Inari Shrine, the supervisor of the Great Barrier of Heavenly Star.

She entered the other world also because she was able to do so freely as long as there was a torii of a shrine that was worshipping Inari.

In addition, that fox girl transformation――”divine possession” state was also something that she could perform. Ch 407

4) Shouldn't Kousuke get some type of multiple selves and dream manipulation with hidzuki ( she affect his dreams)
「E, err~, like usual, I don’t remember at all, yup.」

Actually, Kousuke had been getting this kind of dream since a little while ago. He had also tried consulting with Hajime and others, but they couldn’t find any abnormality from him and for the time being they decided to wait and see but……

Kousuke would completely forget the content of the dream he saw the moment he woke up. It was really difficult to make a judgment for his situation right now. Ch 402
and
(I wonder why am I seeing the usual dream even at this kind of time.)

As expected, he didn’t remember the dream’s content as usual. But, for some reason this time he felt like the dream was slightly remaining in his memory.

(That kimono…….it’s……)

It was familiar to him. It was hazy and unclear in his mind, but if he wasn’t mistaken, that coloring.

(In other words, the dreams that I’ve been seeing until now, is it that kind of thing?)

Due to the fragment of dream that he finally remembered, he was able to form a conjecture. Kousuke unconsciously patted the right side of his neck.

(No, but the world gap……still, if I remember right at the end she……) Ch 407

I know, the after story chapters are too long sometimes you will end up ignoring or forgetting some stuff.

If a character create a separate dimension with different time flow , does that qualify for 4D ?
because I think I found one : Abe no seimei
1)

2) the creator is Hinata's ancestor or Abe no seimei (by the way that world look like old japan and has a moon)

3) the white fox is the supervisor
it needs to be universe sized to be legit
Shouldn't Kousuke get some type of multiple selves and dream manipulation with hidzuki ( she affect his dreams)

and

I know, the after story chapters are too long sometimes you will end up ignoring or forgetting some stuff.
he already had that i think

1) does this count as godly regeneration ?

_they are the same
「And? In the end what are you guys? You two are Neunte and Erst right?」

「Indeed those are the core our existence.」

Netemp Mother nodded while giving a glance at Etempbig sis who was stuffing her cheeks with cookies so delicious it was unthinkable that Blau Niebel created it with a mix of mysterious powder. She showed indecision whether she should also quickly materialize herself or nod.

Kuh, so the merit of materialization lies at that aspect!

This is why you are just a foolish little sister! Aa, how tastyy~, the taste of cookie that I taste for the first time since I was born is the greateeest~

Etemp was showing off. As expected perhaps she would materialize too――

「Hurry with the explanation.」

Dopapan- There were two gunshots. Netemp Mother and fairy Etemp somersaulted midair and fell on the ground.

Outside the window, the little fairies who were secretly peeking into the house screamed something like 「Kyaaaaaah, the end of the world has finally comeeee」 while running away.

For now, the two mysterious existences were made to sit in seiza posture. Their attitude became meek at their master’s atmosphere and they began to talk.

「Master, do you remember? At the last battle against Ehito in the sanctuary, that guy absorbed us.」

「……There is no way I can forget that. It wasn’t just apostles, that bastard also every single monster in the holy precinct. The repulsiveness of the meat lump that resulted from that is still seared clearly in my brain even now.」

Ehito’s last form that was only witnessed by Hajime and Yue――it was a writhing lump of meat that was grotesque and profane. After Hajime took Yue back, Ehito only had his own soul and even that soul was on the verge of vanishing. He was reduced into that shape from his obsession to simply surviving.

「This is something slightly off topic but, we apostles were puppets without a soul as already master knows, but at the same time we were also a record storage of history.」

「Aa, if I remember right you guys all shared your memory with each other.」

Ii」

Hajime looked at Netemp Motehr with suspicion. Are you planning to play stupid again? His eyes said.

「I’m sorry master. It completely became a habit……」

「I-I see……」

Netemp Mother was pressing her fingertips on her lips shyly. It seemed that she was saying the truth. Apparently Netemp and Etemp still continued to use “Ii” in the place of “yes” even now. ch 387

_Hajime attack affected their conception and they still survive
She cleared her throat.

「It seems that even an existence of a soulless doll like us can have a vast amount of conception dwelling within due to the record of an eternity of history and our position as apostles of god.」

Fairy Etemp continued after Netemp Mother’s words and stared at empty air as though she was recalling something while opening her mouth.

「The conception dwelling within Ehito and the conception within us apostles, and in addition sacred beasts that existed in legend and vast amount of conception directed toward magical beasts were mixed chaotically within that lump of meat.」

「And there, master. You shot that conception into it.」

Hajime’s last concept magic “Returning the Agony You Spread Out Back at You It’s Payback For Everything You Have Done, You Shitty Bastard” that finished off a god.

「Within that chaos, the negative emotions from millions, trillions of death that Ehito and we caused brought the concept of death to us, and as the result, we were annihilated together with Ehito down to our particles but……」

「Where did the prayer filled with faithful and pure wish, the positive conception go to? This is the answer.」

The people of Tortus had continuously believed in the existence of a virtuous Ehito. That conception also dwelled within the apostles. It also wasn’t difficult to imagine that other conceptions other than fear were also residing within the monsters of the holy precinct.

Then certainly, it wouldn’t be strange even if the positive conception that was offered to the holy precinct’s existence was still remaining. It also wouldn’t flow into the Fairy World if Ua Alto was still in its withered state and the path was blocked.

「……In other words, the existences of you two are like a hodgepodge of such positive conception?」

「Master, wording.」

「Say it in a cooler way! Mister Aby, please show an example.」

「Eh!? ……You two are an aggregation (cluster) of positive subconscious, something like that?」

「「As expected from the one who has peeked into the abyss of chuuni!」」

「Shaddup! Continue with the explanation already!」

Kouki smiled wryly while calming down Kousuke. Fairy Etemp puffed out her chest while he was doing that and she showed a smug face.

「We who ended up becoming an aggregation of positive subconscious wandered in Tortus for a while after that. And then after Kaori-sama returned to her original body, we dwelled inside the body of Neunte who had returned to being a soulless doll again.」

「The reason we did that is unclear but, most likely that was the result of us seeking master subconsciously, and master yourself had fought that body personally and perceived that physical body as a comrade, so that might be the cause we entered that body.」

「Why did you two go to me?」

「Master, this positive conception also included a lot of feeling of deep gratitude for ending the insane game of the god you know?」

「It’s only natural that we wish to stay beside master. The conception that form our fundamentals is also fully made up of that.」

「……I see.」ch 387

2) And what does this give them?
「Setting that aside, if you two are aggregation of conception in the end, why is it Erst and Neunte that became the base?」

「We also don’t have a positive proof of what that is the case but, most likely that’s because the former Erst is “The Apostle of Beginning”.

The name Erst had the meaning of “first”, in other words, I am the number one! There is no little sister who can win against her big sister! she sent a sidelong glance to Netemp Mother as though to say that.

Netemp Mother’s body blow roared and fairy Etemp blocked it with her elbow.

Hajime cocked his gun. The two then continued the story obediently.

「After dwelling in Neunte’s body, there was something like an internal war happening, who is going to serve master! Such power struggle occurred in the subconscious level.」

「Naturally there wasn’t any bond of sisterhood between the apostles when we still served the god, even so Erst’s existence was regarded as special so……」

This was also a subconscious thing, but as the result the conception of apostle gathered and Erst’s consciousness rose to the surface. She won the power struggle.

Neetemp Mother shook her head with a look of extreme sorrow and muttered 「That was truly a black history for us」. Fairy Etemp glared at her 「Aa? What do you mean by that huuuh」 like a yakuza.

「I don’t know whether these sisters get along well or not. ……Well, doesn’t matter. And, what about Neunte?」

「After the apostles’ consciousness was formed from the chaotic whirlpool of conception, I was also able to establish my consciousness as an individual. Most likely it was because my emotional attachment to master was particularly strong. After all I was the individual who got my heart directly shot by master!」

That sentence should be added with the notes that her heart was shot physically by a pile bunker.

Netemp Mother created a heart shape with both her hands in front of her chest. Hajime ignored her appeal with that ‘moe kyun’ pose and turned his gaze to fairy Etemp.

「What about the other apostles?」

「After coming to this world I was able to completely control the aggregation, so I’ll be able to project and make their consciousness possess other objects.」

「Well, they are originally apostles, so I think that all of them will have the same personality at the beginning.」

Netemp Mother added that if each apostle accumulated experience while being in a separated state from the aggregation, their individuality would grow even more separately than a blank slate apostle. ch 387

Back