• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou Discussion Thread 2

Does soul soul magic protect from madness ?
They had also used sublimation magic. Even so, pained voice slipped out from Kaori’s mouth. Because she was in a state of using regeneration magic and soul magic simultaneously, and furthermore she was using that combination for many times over at the same time.

The soul magic was especially important and one that she couldn’t slack off with. If she showed any opening, hundreds of types of curses would instantly attack unseen and caused various effect like murder, madness, brainwashing, etc, etc in an instant.

In addition, the enemy must have realized Kaori’s role as healer. The phantasmagoric “shadow” finally began to send out small snake dragons from the black clouds like tentacles. They were targeting Kaori persistently.

Naturally it would be bad to block them directly. Kaori was forced to dodge continuously using “Godspeed” that shortened the time needed for travelling itself. That too was a cause of why Kaori was going over her capacity. (chapter 424)
I know those are based on curses but Kaori didn't use light element to protect people from them.
there is also a spell that stabilize the soul.

I also remember demons have some hypnotizing ability and turn people into fanatic or cultist
「No, no more. This world is hell. Humans are making it hell-. Why do I have to protect you guys!? That’s right-. There is no need to protect. Something like the inferior race who will fall into temptation before I even noticed, no matter how much I sacrifice myself, no matter how many times I saved them. They can just perish-」

Kousuke made Leda to lay down face up, and he peered into Leda’s eyes.

Leda continued to act deranged and discharged out incoherent words.

Inside his eyes that showed a red radiance, Kousuke saw some kind of shadow. When he noticed it, there was the whispering voice of someone who reached even his ear. It was repulsive, words that were obviously different from the language of humans. It gnawed into his heart and caused a sound of devouring that soaked like black ink dying a white ground.

Leda was receiving the influence of the unknown “something”! (chapter 306)
demons telekinesis? (they weren't touching him physically, even though he was using magic to resist)
They were like a poltergeist. The bookshelf was moved to the side, and a large number of books floated in the air. Like that, Kousuke who was buried under the books floated together with them.

「Guh, kafuh」

It seemed that he was being lifted up by his neck, so Kousuke held his neck with both his hands and gasped painfully. He was shining faintly due to ejecting magic power in resistance, but the strength that was grasping his neck didn’t decrease at all. Blood was flowing from his head, dripping down from his temple. (308)
demons can use reflection to travel ( mirror, water surface...)
Taeko was taken aback and returned to her senses and turned her eyes toward the sound. That was a hand mirror that was rolling under her feet. Looking closer, the woman who seemed to be a Dutch whose foot was smashed just now had her hand stretched out with a crazy smile on her face.

It seemed she had just thrown her hand-mirror.

「Eh, what is……ah!?」

The moment she recalled what the lord had said, it was already too late.

The next moment, an invisible impact surged from the hand-mirror below. (310)
Kousuke can make people sleep using "pride of villager"
Professor Littman’s face was drenched with a nosebleed from Kousuke’s spinning kick. His face warped unsightly, and he said.

「Your comrades, and family. And then……Emily Grant, are they important for you?」

「Tsu! Sleep!」

Kousuke activated “Betting on the Pride of Villager” with maximum effect. The professor’s consciousness was grasped in a flash, and then it was fixed into a stupefied state.

Does soul soul magic protect from madness ?

I know those are based on curses but Kaori didn't use light element to protect people from them.
there is also a spell that stabilize the soul.
yeah, it was repeatedly used to calm Hajime and his party
I also remember demons have some hypnotizing ability and turn people into fanatic or cultist

demons telekinesis? (they weren't touching him physically, even though he was using magic to resist)

demons can use reflection to travel ( mirror, water surface...)
this is viable, but there's no profile for the demons or Myuu (Since she has those 7 deadly sin demons)
Kousuke can make people sleep using "pride of villager"
ehhh, it was already fall under mind manipulation so it doesn't need to add it me think

have you read the latest afterstory chapter
the author mention ending the afterstory and starting another work
I’m also in a relaxed state mentally right now after putting out the last volume……I’m excitedly thinking 「How should I end the after story」「I want to write a new work too」 while comfortably updating once a week, so I ask for everyone’s understanding.

As a side note because I got curious, Hajime profile when created had 13,188 bytes while now it have 95,647 bytes (also, when I first touched the profile it had 53,526 bytes), such a crazy grow, this make it currently even bigger than a monster profile like Anos with his 70,185 bytes.

As a side note because I got curious, Hajime profile when created had 13,188 bytes while now it have 95,647 bytes (also, when I first touched the profile it had 53,526 bytes), such a crazy grow, this make it currently even bigger than a monster profile like Anos with his 70,185 bytes.
Wow. I'll take a look at it

finally, Vol 13 english is out

have you read the latest afterstory chapters ?
You mean the release date? Yeah, the digital release is in March 24, 2023.

Still in chapter 339, thought that I could finally continue with the after stories but the last weeks were somewhat busy with college and other things so I'm still stuck at that point.

Does this give Hajime resistance to BFR
What a peaceful decision. Hajime carried Shia in his arm while opening a gate. They instantly teleported to the foot of the mountain far away.

In front of them, a pitch black space that connected to underground was spreading. Hajime fixed the space in place using Cross Velt to obstruct forceful teleportation like before and said 「Haha, it has been so long since I’m in a situation this bad」. He then moved to go down the stair……

――You won’t get away

The next instant, the old man was in front of them.

「Se, seriously?」

「A, amazing.」

The old man’s “summon” seemed to be effective even with the teleportation obstruction using space fixation.

(This ain’t in the level of space interference. This is already in the level of “boundary interference”)

It was a power that interfered with boundary which was the essence of space magic. Hajime’s expression twitched slightly seeing the opponent not only in possession of age of god magic, his strength even reached the origin of that magic.

Intense space quake attacked them once more without even any time to shudder.

Hajime just barely laid out a barrier but the attack couldn’t be defended fully. The two of them were blown away.

――Don’t think that you will be able to escape from an archduke like me

Have anyone read VERSUS manga by ONE (OPM, Mob Psycho 100) the world and the plot resemble the machine world arc
Nope, but since is a work of ONE I will probably read it someday.

That besides, fellow Arifureta readers, I hope you all have a great time and begin the year with the right vibes, I'm sure this year will give us even more upgrades and good content.

Nope, but since is a work of ONE I will probably read it someday.

That besides, fellow Arifureta readers, I hope you all have a great time and begin the year with the right vibes, I'm sure this year will give us even more upgrades and good content.
yes indeed, especially when Shirakome-sensei said that he won't be finishing Arifureta soon

but the dawn is upon us

another proof demons can use reflection to travel between worlds (there is more feats ) , also can Yue's fire destroy souls?
In the sky, an azure light that was far clearer than even the moonlight was shining.

「――Found it.」

Perhaps because of an extreme degree of concentration, Yue’s words sounded halting.

Right after that,

Yue slightly opened her closed eyes and muttered.

「――”Selection”」

At that instant, a conspicuously stronger ripple rushed out. At the same time, the demons, and then the consciousness of the foreign world interfering to the cultists, and the main body that was granting them power that crossed over the gap of worlds……

They felt it without even any reason.

That they were caught.

「――”Flame of Divine Punishment”」

Inside Yue’s opened palm, a small blue star was floating quietly. The next moment, it spread to the city like an aurora pouring down from the sky.

It was a divine flame that penetrated through all kind of obstacles and destroyed only the selected soul, or everything else other than the selected soul. Only those who were allowed by Yue would survive. Those who were ascertained as enemy would disappear.

The demons that were touched by the blue flame of god raised the scream of death agony one after another and vanished.

The cultists also collapsed and lost consciousness from the impact when their mind’s connection to the demons was burned forcefully.

And then, through the small ponds and mirrors inside the city, the flame of god Yue arrived until the other world……

Soundless scream thundered――that was how it felt.

What was transmitted at the end was fierce pain and uneasiness.

The next instant, there was a sensation of the link of the worlds being intentionally severed.

「……Chih. It ran away. How cheeky for a mere filth.」

The divine Yue-sama who exercised azure flame while wrapped in moonlight. She cursed with a click of her tongue like a demon king. It seemed she was really couldn’t stomach that her relative was attacked.

Although,

『O? Oo! As expected from Yue-san! To think you will make a clean sweep through the whole city!』

Last edited:
will this help with lifting strenght ?

Helmut tackle a meteorite
Helmut who turned around focused on Hajime once more――and his eyes opened wide at the meteor shower that was changing route one after another.

『GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH』

An extra loud howl surged, Helmut concentrated on shooting down the meteor shower using his breath. Even so there was times when he didn’t make it in time. At that time he would perform tackle with his body to divert the meteor’s trajectory at any rate.

Seeing Helmut who seemed somewhat desperate,

「What’s the matter? Why aren’t you dodging? It’s like you are protecting something there. Right, for example, the place where your sibling’s dragon core is enshrined perhaps?」

chapter 246

He should had to overcome its force (at least to some extent) to divert the trajectory enough so the place he wanted to protect wasn't affected by the meteor fall (which should be at least several kilometers away, likely dozen kilometers do to the massive effects the meteors had when falling), but like Helmut have a significantly far more impressive ls feat (will address that in a not to far crt) so it wouldn't matter at all. Also, if we would use the meteors then it would be far better just use the fact that Hajime control several of them with his powers, that would be a far more direct scaling and higher result.

yeah the after story need a CRT, there is a lot of feats about normal people sensing apparitions and demons like Hajime's neighbors and the school bus driver..., also Myu who can sense and communicate with them ignoring language barrier ( but she is a special case )
there is a lots of other feats but mostly for japanese people ( even the author consider them abnormal )

yeah the after story need a CRT, there is a lot of feats about normal people sensing apparitions and demons like Hajime's neighbors and the school bus driver..., also Myu who can sense and communicate with them ignoring language barrier ( but she is a special case )
there is a lots of other feats but mostly for japanese people ( even the author consider them abnormal )
Do we have a cosmology and terminology page?

Do we have a cosmology and terminology page?
Terminology the most we have is the brief description in the verse page about ancient magic. About the cosmology page we don't have one, though one will be probably made when the Astral World (the conceptual world that will upgrade the verse to at least tier 2, personally I think it would get it to 2-A based in how is above infinite universes) is explored more in depth in what likely will be the last arc of the After Stories.

Currently I'm working in other novel verse (that is too damn long) so I don't have the time to do something as big as a cosmology page with the current information or things like that, there is also the problem of how complex such blog would be and how I likely lack enough abilitites to do it, so I will leave that to someone else like Pegasus, though I can help with the gathering of info and quotes.

A cosmology blog isn't even on my radar right now, have too many other stuff to work on.

Also I need to reread the Afterstories, before doing that. I started it years ago after all, a lot isn't fresh

Haven't read the Afterstories in a while, usually takes like 30 minutes to read a chapter due to how long they are lol.

Haven't read the Afterstories in a while, usually takes like 30 minutes to read a chapter due to how long they are lol.
Just 30 minutes!? I usually take like a 1 hour when Shirakome decide to make things short and simple, which don't happen a lot. Seriously, when he get excited and make more than 8,000 words chapters I die reading even despite love the story.

I found some feats, can you calculate them if they are useful

1)
Inaba split the sea (not sure about this one)
Inaba performed a handstand but using his rabbit ears while rotating in high speed to perform roundhouse kick to all directions. The technique that looked like a break dance blew away the surrounding monsters in radial area. The monsters were sent flying like pinball.

A giant shark monster flew out from right below him.

『I’m gonna send you back downnn-』

The rabbit ears went pyon!, the recoil made Inaba’s body reversed with a beautiful front midair somersault. A heel drop kick was launched from there.

The head of the leaping out shark split. Next even the sea was split open. The monsters that were within the impact range had their body’s inside whipped up and blood vomits scattered around.

『ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA-!!』

Monster leaped out and got sent flying, monster leaped out and got sent flying. On the sea surface with Inaba at the center, monsters were flying like machine gun strafing to all direction. They all were turned into sea scraps while skipping on the sea surface splash, splash like rock skipping. chapter257
2) Inaba throw a kraken along with the water around it (he doesn't control water so what the speed necessary for this)
Countless tentacles surrounded Inaba from all direction and enveloped him. It was a genuine monster that should be called a Kraken with body length of thirty meter.

『Bring it on-』

From the encirclement of the tentacles, Inaba leaped out――not. He jumped up a bit and then reversed his body upside-down. He kicked on the energy foothold and aimed toward the sea!

Inaba who by his own decision flew into the sea where he would be disadvantaged made a foothold inside the sea and using the skill above “Ground Shrinker” and above “Explosive Ground Shrinker”――the “Ground Shrinker – Divine Piercing Leg”, he forcefully blew away the water resistance inside the sea and passed through beside the Kraken.

The Kraken was trying to turn around with a sluggish movement to chase after his prey but,

『This is my service ya. Your first sky travel since you were bornnn, enjoy it to your heart’s content yaah!!』

Inaba kicked. At the Kraken. Along with the sea.

The sea surface undulated. Right after that, GOU the sea flew to the sky along with an explosive sound. No, more accurately what was launched up was the kraken along with sea water clinging on it, which caused the hallucination of the sea flying up, but because it was launched up faster than the water could be shaken off, seen from the outset it looked like as though a part of the sea was wholly sent flying to the sky.

――KUEEEEEEEEEE~~~~

The kraken’s scream was surely something it raised for the first time since it was born.

Aa, the sky is really blue! chapter 257
3) Inaba trump card ( serious kick, caused a crater and evaporate water and pushed the water away, considering the sea depth of Tortus what do you think) and caused a tsunami
『My trump card ya. Eat to your heart’s content and then head to the next world.』

Dark red magic power surged. Inaba’s pure white fur was starting to be colored with dark red line faintly pulsing.

Inaba kicked on the air and dashed even higher to the sky. Far above the sky he suddenly rolled around. With an upside down posture, he activated “Ground Shrinker – Divine Piercing Leg”. Inaba instantly broke through the sound barrier and further rolled around midair. His leg was directed to below――

『Blaze bright red, and burst open』

Just as those words said, Inaba’s both legs were being wrapped with hell fire!

――Characteristic magic Myriad Clad Leg

It was the second characteristic magic that Inaba obtained later on. It enchanted Inaba’s kick with elemental magic to reinforce his strength while also enchanting the element’s characteristic effect.

From really high altitude, while falling down in the speed of sound, with the super heated kick attack Inaba――

『Bla☆st!!』

the enemy!

The sea warped. A moment later, a terrific shockwave blew up the air and sea in circle shape, a fierce heat wave instantly evaporated the sea water.

A temporary crater was created in the sea. It was truly the fall of a meteor.

All the monsters that were near the sea surface were blasted by the shockwave, even the monsters who were quite deep inside the sea had their internal organs crushed by the penetrating impact and they writhed in agony.

Even the monsters that were luckily quite far away and avoided deadly wound, a part of them lost consciousness, or else they lost their will to fight and desperately escaped to the north or west.

The crater of sea that was suddenly created was finally starting to recover its former appearance with the sea water at the surrounding flowing into it. The sea was fiercely undulating in a rampage. Dark red flesh and blood were coloring the whirling sea.

『Fumu. So so I guess.』

The rabbit ears went fuasah. Inaba-san whose whole body was dripping wet flew out from inside the sea and then he basked in self-esteem midair. chapter257
『Well, I’m fine though. This will make a tsunami like this. Ha-bou was also installing tsunami countermeasure in Erisen so just this much won’t be a problem but……I’m telling you there should be a bit better way of doing thing.』
this one isn't necessary but It remind me of Garou spliting the centipede
The moment the giant sandworm leaped out, Inaba kicked on its jaw at the same time and flew up high to the sky.

The powerful leg that was swung down along with a piercing yell cut across the pointed up jaw of the sandworm along with an impact, without pause the cut and impact ran until the ground like breaking piled up roof tiles with a punch.

The rabbit ears of Inaba who stepped on the ground went fuasah once more.

A beat later, the twitching giant sandworm was cleanly split into two and collapsed to left and right.

Last edited:
I found some feats, can you calculate them if they are useful

1)
Inaba split the sea (not sure about this one)

2) Inaba throw a kraken along with the water around it (he doesn't control water so what the speed necessary for this)

3) Inaba trump card ( serious kick, caused a crater and evaporate water and pushed the water away, considering the sea depth of Tortus what do you think) and caused a tsunami

this one isn't necessary but It remind me of Garou spliting the centipede
Already know about Inaba ocean feat and mentioned before how it would give tier 6 results (do to the ocean depth be 100km in that part), is just that I haven't really felt much motivation to calc it since it would scale mainly to Inaba (though with vol 12 it could also scale to end of main story Hajime party do to the Shea statement). Mybe some other day I could try it, but definitely not this week at least that I'm busy with final works for college.

Does Hajime forcibly puting people consciousness inside a video game and teleporting them consider an immersion or BFR or both ?

In a manner of speaking, Nagumo family house was the demon king castle, so although in a glance it looked like a single house that was somewhat splendid in a residential area, the inside was a completely different thing.

A type of defensive barrier that automatically detected every kind of attack as well as infiltration was prepared in five, six layers with varying form. In case those layers were penetrated, an interception system that was also automatic would attack with heavy weapons, magic, and swarms of grim reapers.

Even if someone was lucky and managed to step inside the house, the moment they stepped in, a teleportation device would activate and the intruder would be forcefully moved to an underground prison that doubled as a battle field that was set up deep inside mountain. (With setting change it was possible to send only the mind to a dungeon of game world)

In case it was a long range attack――for example, even if a nuclear missile was fired, it would surely become a nightmarish sight where the surrounding became empty lot while only Nagumo family house would still stand unharmed.

It was a house that was truly should be called as an impregnable fortress.

Who in the world the attackers could possibly be? What kind of existence the unseen enemy that was wafting off strange aura was?

Back