• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou Discussion Thread 2

Just saw the edits and don't know how to feel, they are minor and technically not wrong, at least the name part, the image part though is another matter since he changed the image of Yue and added a new image that I can't see. Should be tell that that type of edits needs a crt first, specially the image one.
It's a pic of Yue at the LN volume 11 when she's possessed by ehit, but even then I dunno who's the one who edited it, might need to the fandom profile page to tell him he needs the crt to change the image

It's a pic of Yue at the LN volume 11 when she's possessed by ehit, but even then I dunno who's the one who edited it, might need to the fandom profile page to tell him he needs the crt to change the image
He changed Yue image from a full body image to just the face of Yue in the image of vol 11 when Ehit is possessing her, that and apparently the true form image that I couldn't see is the anime image in which Ehit appeared like Truth from FMAB.

so, I told him at the VSB Fandom to make the crt at the forum next time, and since it's a relatively small edit, it should be fine

Finished up to chapter 4, holy shit, wow, this is much worse than i could have ever imagined, i am in shock right now.

giphy.gif

I will read the rest later, going to bed, and i need time to process this.

Finished up to chapter 4, holy shit, wow, this is much worse than i could have ever imagined, i am in shock right now.

giphy.gif

See!? It's really shocking, because no matter how much you mentally prepare to see things going bad, in the end they go so much worse than you could ever had expected. Ehit is legit a ******* bastard and we didn't actually understood how much it was until now, like serius.
I'm scared to catch up
Zero always had a atmosphere slightly different than the main story (and specially the after stories), there is an actual despair that not only the characters but you yourselve can also feel, which is something completely different to how Arifureta usually is because at the end with Hajime party we know that not matter how bad things can look they will find a way to solve it, there is also comedy and a good atmosphere like with the rest of Arifureta so in the end there is a certain equilibrium and you get accustomed to that despair part. But then the last vol throw every good thing that the protagonist accomplished out of the window, everything went completely wrong and hope is basically lost, like think about the worst/saddest moment of all Arifureta and then expect something at least ten times worst, is something that you could never expect or feel in any other part of the entire verse.

giphy.gif

the first time you read a side characters story and feel something, the author really know how to mess with your emotions (I like stewie)

When you first heard about the Liberators you kinda don't care, just some people who fought Eht and failed.

In Zero, the Liberators become more personal, it's a whole organization, with their goals and dreams, family, friends etc, then to see all that get reduced to nothing, it's painful, more than i thought it would be.
I think that what make Arifureta great each version is different than the other like the after story doesn't revolve around Hajime but everyone is the mc of his story even the bus driver, Fubuke, Inaba and even hajime's neighbors (we see their reaction)

Finished the volume.

How did it get even worse? Ehit is an evil bastard, was gonna murder everyone in the world.

And again i am thinking how much more Zero has made me care for the Liberators, you know they failed against Eht, and then retreated to their Labyrinths but to see how it all went down, and that Miledi had no choice but to bargain with him, cause this maniac was fully prepared on using everyone as hostages, and even then Miledi got executed, and waited for thousands of years, just hoping someone will finally kill the bastard.

Really puts things into perspective, that Hajime was the only kind of person who could kill him, cause for one he wasn't from Tortus so Eht couldn't use the world as a hostage, not to mention how Hajime wouldn't have cared.

Reincarnation is mentioned, i hope the author gives Oscur and Miledi a proper ending, cause it's too painful how it ended.

Last edited:
Reading Arifureta zero is one of few thing that make you care about side character , I mean the author doesn't give them plot armor or friendship bull or more powerfull abilities than the antagonist but It's more somehow acceptable, they work,train,think,plan with everything they have and still lost ( but one thing the liberators still had was hope and EHIT can't kill that, It's the reason Hajime survived and got strong and the reason the most bugged rabbit aka SHEA was born, and that is a good ending)

Ehit mess with the wrong guy this time

and yeah reincarnation will be good ending for the liberators

Finished the volume.

How did it get even worse? Ehit is an evil bastard, was gonna murder everyone in the world.

And again i am thinking how much more Zero has made me care for the Liberators, you know they failed against Eht, and then retreated to their Labyrinths but to see how it all went down, and that Miledi had no choice but to bargain with him, cause this maniac was fully prepared on using everyone as hostages, and even then Miledi got executed, and waited for thousands of years, just hoping someone will finally kill the bastard.

Really puts things into perspective, that Hajime was the only kind of person who could kill him, cause for one he wasn't from Tortus so Eht couldn't use the world as a hostage, not to mention how Hajime wouldn't have cared.

Reincarnation is mentioned, i hope the author gives Oscur and Miledi a proper ending, cause it's too painful how it ended.
Many villans in fiction are a threat to the world, many have killed so many lives that is absurd to count, but what make Ehit a real bastard and make him stand out is his method, the ******* way in which he did things is what truly make you feel it.

And damn, I also hope with my all that Shirakome give them the happy ending that the two deserve with the reincarnation hope, and in principle based on the fact that the special cover of vol 13 also have Miledi on it I believe he did so.

Can you explain the difference between element of thought and conception (I know one of them is a type of energy while the other is abstract, but still confused about that)

There is no clear difference explained, one is a type of unique energy exclusively from the Fairy World while conception is the conception (for the sake of redundancy) generated in all the worlds through the cosmology, the former is the equivalent to mana in the Fairy World while the latter is its own different thing.

There is no clear difference explained, one is a type of unique energy exclusively from the Fairy World while conception is the conception (for the sake of redundancy) generated in all the worlds through the cosmology, the former is the equivalent to mana in the Fairy World while the latter is its own different thing.
thanks

yeah, there is foundations for alots of possible arcs (riman and inaba "pokemon adventure") the akashic records, asgard (Ehit's world), miniature garden,
the world tree arc, Hajime's children adventure (no one can stop them) , cthulhu mythos arc (the book that yue and kaori found in the game was the neronomicon and Myu befriended some of them) , the effect of willpower on earthlings also the different types of energies the three stooges ( the afterstory trio), reincarnation and more

By the way if you are interested I find a short WN made by the same author but its not translated (use google translation on the page)
Wonderworker of the Ruined World

Last edited:
after mentioning reincarnation do you think the author gonna reincarnate FRIED and his dragon into the sky world, It's the perfect place for them
and they weren't that much of a bad people they also got a backstory, also the monarch dragon and Rose resemble fried and his dragon

Back