• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou Discussion Thread 2

Well good luck with your exam man, go do your exams first
No, the last exam I did was at the beginning of last week (after that the teacher disappeared without warning for 20 days), the things I did after that last week and this week were monograph, informs, videos, a visual interface with data base (I quite literally did a cat for this last one), things like that.

Jesus, well you do you, but the real life takes precedence before posting a long CRT so hope you get some good score

I gotreally good scores, the visual interface still need to be revised but in beginning I should pass easily and get a high score in that matter, the only matter a bit doubtful is the one from the teacher that disappeared 20 days but I already send everything and similarly in principle should pass.

Welp, glad you got some really good score

Now onto the crts, when will you post it?
Some moment of this week but at least today I see it unlikely, I already finished with Oscar part and almost finished Miledi part, both of them are the ones with the longest things, but even so the other characters also have quite a bit so it will take some time.

Similarly, I'm hoping Shirakome expand at the end the reincarnation part, the need to be happy together even if is in another life.

It was that bad huh?
The bastard was a bigger son of a bitch than what we thought.

When Miledi said that he put the world against htem she wasn't lying, the ************ took hostage the entire world by brainwashing them and make them kill not only the rebels but even themselves and their loved ones, and because the entire Liberators principles all their members negated to kill the enemy while fighting do to them being just innocent civilians brainwashed.

When I finished the epilogue I was feeling both sad and empty, then recovered to a good state when reading the bonus stories, but now I'm remebering things again I'm beginning to feel depressed and empty again. Seriously, **** you Ehit.

No, and it's not happening for a while.

I have to do a Slime Crt, but I am busy irl, so that won't even happen till maybe Wednesday, and I also got to read the new Re Zero volume.

At the moment of the Revolution Revolt all the Liberators had artifacts with evolution magic that amp them 5x, while in the other side everyone from the chruch (even normal soldiers) were apostleificated though just top palladins were relatively near apostle level.

Anyways, Lelei (the holy templar kight with the homing arrows) have sol arrows and all the palladins seemed to also be sol, Badd could dodge and counter their attacks although if he get distracted he will end hit (which happened like one or two times), Chris (the vice captain of Meiru crew) was comparable in speed with Badd and Kyaty (the cat girl of Meiru crew) when going with everything was almost imperceptible to them. However even then this characters were still considerable below apostles.

AP wise the main group don't have super crazy feats as we hoped, they are above apostles but not that much above them, they can easily battle one apostle and while they are also able to fight multiple at the same time they need some time to defeat them if they don't have evolution magic supporting them, if they use their domains however they can defeat them quicker.

And about this of the domains, seems like Shirakome watched Jujutsu Kaisen because now all the protagonist have their own domains. In Lyutillis case her domain is her forest manifestation though with a some special treants (like Aiko treants, just that in Lyutillis case she need special seed made by the other Liberators while Aiko do everything herself), Lyutillis now is also able to analyze information itself (she is even better at it than Oscar) and can affect the enemy information to weaken them. In Vandre case his domain is a isolation barrier in which he trap the enemy and make appear thousands of monsters at the center occupying all the space inside and killing everything, he also have parasyte Chimeras which enter the enemy body through a wound and expand inside them making them explode. Naiz domain is the Infinite of Gojo, he control the boundary between his target and what he want so the space constantly expand in a way that the enemy can't advance despite still moving. Laus can now make various copies of himself which are able to fight with his full power, his Limit Break - Stage now have ten stages with the first one being as strong as a normal Limit Break (so 3x amp) while his third stage is equal to an normal Overload and his final stage is a 10x amp. Meiru have two domains, one which is the summoning of a ocean around her targets so they now only drow but also fell under the immense pressure, she additionally restore continously the ocean so the enemy can't escape regardless of how many attacks it use, her second domain is an aoe slow motion (she use the spell Kaori used with the Hour Crystal, but applying it around herself) which reduced the palladins and apostles to normal human walking pace. Oscar domain is transform a room in a mortal trap that not only attack the enemy and don't let it escape but also constantly shrink until there is one more space inside, he is also able now to not only analyze information itself but can also enhant in middle of combat the magic of enemy attacks in his artifacts, this is how he copied the apostles disintegration and how he granted it to his domain. Miledi domain is call a meteor shower from space, unfortunately when they reach the target they already were reduced to around fist size.

Nice, some good hax to add.

Did Alva appear?
Unfortunately nope, he still is the most random existance in the whole novel.

That said though there appeared some interesting characters, the first hero of Tortus, the dragon and vampire king (the vampire king is really cool, enough that I actually think he could deserve a profile).

Edit: However, even if he didn't appeared is pretty clear that the being that possessed the demon king Rasul was Alva.

Last edited:
speaking of, why it was created anyway? is it because of necro (necro refer to someone replying to the thread that didn't have any activities for a specific amount of time which is about 2 months or so i think)?

Doing the blog with the stats I noticed some things so want to tell them.

First the tier 9 speed. They currently are at least Subsonic do to scale above an early Kouki moving faster than the eye, however people of this level also are able to dodge and block various arrows, there is even the feat of Gahard casually blocking several shots from the crossbows of the Haltina:
“Calm yourselves! You bastards are supposed to be imperial men!” Gahard’s voice cut through the darkness. It served as a stabilizing force for the crowd, allowing the nobles to stop cowering in fear and regain their composure. Gahard attempted to bark out further orders, but before he could, there was a series of sharp whooshes. He realized something was coming toward him, and hurriedly raised his sword to block.

“Tch! Sneaky little bastards!”

Arrows rained down on him from all directions. They were surprisingly short, but possessed considerable force despite that. Each of them was fired with pinpoint accuracy, and the barrages came in waves, so even a skilled warrior like Gahard was forced to stay on the defensive. And because of that, he wasn’t able to shout out orders to the other nobles.

However, the fact that he was able to tell where the arrows were heading from of sound alone and then block them with a ceremonial sword proved that he was a monster in his own right.

Metallic clangs echoed one after another as Gahard blocked every arrow shot his way. Vol 7, Chapter IV
Which were made by Hajime himself and thus should be reasonable to assume they are as fast as modern day crossbows, so with all of that in consideration I'm thinking in put the tier 9 characters at baseline Supersonic+ (171.5 m/s). Do you believe this is fine?

Second point, the tier 8 characters, currently they are vaguely FTL do to scale to Kaori moving faster than light, along with Shizuku doing the same and even dodging an barriage of real lasers. So when I began to think more throughly about their speed I noticed something which is that in their Post-Schnee key, after they get the 2x buff from the evolution magic enhanted equipment, they were said to finally be at Labyrinth level monsters (and were show in fact to indeed be at their level), and currently we have a calc about Labyrinth monsters speed, so my idea is to scale Post-Schnee keys to that value 14.23xFTL and their previous keys (Post-Orcus keys) scale them to 7.11xFTL, which I believe is reasonable and makes sense considering their speed feats. Do you believe this is fine?

Third point, Liberators ap. Currently they scale to 2.4 Megatons based on this calc, however the 2.4 M value is for the weakest storms, while the scans currently used to show the storm feats depict storms quite wild and considerably larger than just 20km (at least based in the world map alone the demon capital is by far larger than 20km), so I want to ask why to use the 2.4 M instead of the 9.63 M or even 14.19 M (based in the fact that the Leaviathan storm not only had a shower of lightning but even produced a hurricane)? Since now the Apostles (and every character that comparable or above to them) AP don't depend of this result then is a change that wouldn't really impact too much the verse.

Finished the blog with the stats values and hax scaling, take a look to see if everything is fine, specially the hax scaling, tried to account every moment in which the characters magical power and skill grew considerably and unify both timelines (Zero and the current era) based on all the info and interactions between characters, I basically used all the information I know about Arifureta which is to say a lot.

Last edited:
Finished the blog with the stats values and hax scaling, they a look to see if everything is fine, specially the hax scaling, tried to account every moment in which the characters magical power and skill grew considerably and unify both timelines (Zero and the current era) based on all the info and interactions between characters, I basically used all the information I know about Arifureta which is to say a lot.
looks great, pretty straightforward too

question when KOUKI extend his sword to stab the nine tails no one was able to see it even HAJIME does that make the sword faster
You got it wrong, both Kousuke and Hajime could perfectly see the sword (which is how they noticed that the attack was him extending the sword), the statement you think is the general faster than the eye statement that everyone and their mother have various times when fighting, it just mean that normal people can't see the movement.

I have been looking for a proof of void manipulation
could you please check this
"oh, whoop. We probably should have mentioned that first, huh?"

"indeed. We're sorry for worrying you".

Shea and Tio gave a brief summary of what had happened before Shizuki and the others had arrived.

"I see... We should hurry and catch up to him, then," Shizuku said determinedly, and the others nodded. But just then, there was a loud rumbling noise, and the entire dimension began to shake.

Shea and the other glanced around, instantly wary. They could see cracks forming in the sky, and it looked like the entire dimension was starting to fall apart. Furthermore the islands that had been damaged in the fight were unable to withstand the dimensional earthquake and started crumbling.

Shea and the others hurriedly took out their Skyboard and rose into the air.

Looking down, Suzu exclaimed,"I-Is that...the ground?!"

The sea of clouds had finally parted, and a it dissipated, the area below it finally became visible. However, the sky below was distorted, as if everyone was looking at it through a fish-eye lens. And far below that distorted space was a familiar sight. Suzu and the others could see a fortress sitting in the middle of a flat plain...with thousands upon thousands of people fighting against an army of apostles. But then, the distortion suddenly vanished, and other distortions appeared elsewhere in the sky in multiple places. They showed dimensions Shea and the others had passed through, as well as other area they didn't recognize.

The ominous rumbling grew stronger, and the distortions that connected to other dimensions started appearing and disappearing more quickly and more frequently than ever.

"I bet this is Hajime-san's doing. He must have started fighting Ehit!"

"Indeed. This Sanctuary is a creation of Ehit's, so it stands to reason that he had the most influence over this space. If it has become this unstable, then it's quite likely that Ehit is being driven into a corner."

Of course, Tio had no proof to back up her conjecture. This dimension might have been simply dissolving because Ehit had begun enacting the final stage of his plan to destroy this world. However, no one thought that was the case for even a moment. Everyone smiled, certain that Shea and Tio were right.

"We better hurry, then, or we'll miss the whole fight,"Shizuku replied.

"Yeah! Let's get out of here and meet up with Nagumo-Kun" Suzu said with a nod, and everyone started heading toward the obelisk. The island it had been on had crumbled away, so now it was simply a pure-white pillar floating in the air.

Shea was still a little woozy, so she needed to lean on Shizuku's shoulder and ride on her skyboard but she nevertheless reached out to touch the obilisk without hesitation.

"Hm?"

However, nothing happened when Shea touched the obelisk. When Hajime had last checked his compass, it definitely been pointing to this obelisk, and the portals that Shea and the others had gone through on their way here hadn't required any special activation rules.

Puzzled, Shea touched the obelisk again. Shizuku, Suzu, Tio, Ryutarou, and Kouki all tried as well, but again nothing happened.

"Why?!" Shea shouted, slapping the obelisk over and over.

"It may have something to do with why this dimension has become so unstable. There are more obelisk on the other islands. Let us see if an of them still work," Tio said, though she had a bad feeling they might be trapped here. Still, they all split up to try the other obelisks in the distance.

Unfortunately, none of the activated. And to make matters worse, the cracks in the sky were getting so big that they were breaking apart pieces of the sky...and there was nothing but darkness beyond those shattered segments. If you stared at them long enough, they looked like nothing more than black walls, but as test, Shizuku tried throwing a pebble at one of them.

"Looks like anything that goes in disintegrates," Shizuku said. The stone had turn to dust and vanished as soon as it had hit the blackness.

"This doesn't look too good..."

"I doubt we're somehow special and won't get obliterated if we try to enter..."

"What about the obelisk we used to get in here?" Suzu suggested, and everyone hurriedly headed back there.

Right now, they were more worried about their immediate survival than catching up to Hajime. Even if backtracking lost them time, escaping this dimension was their top priority.

while they hurried back to their starting obelisk, the dimension's destruction started accelerating. It was like a cage slowly constricting around them. Floating islands were swallowed up and destroyed one after the other. The group had to take several detours when the space right in front of the cracked and shattered, exposing only blackness, but eventually, they made it to the obelisk that led back to the abandoned ruins. But unfortunately, that one didn't activate either.

"Oh no...we can't even go back..." Kouki said in a voice tinged with despair. A distortion near the obelisk showed Shea and the others the abandoned ruins they'd come from. It seemed that dimension was also falling apart. It wasn't just here, then. No the entirety of the Sanctuary was crumbling.
s.
Arifureta vol 12 chapter 8 (please read the whole chapter)

blackness, black walls, darkness
: I think the author meant the void ,it wasn't an empty space it was literally the VOID because it turn everything into nothing and nothing comeback from it and it showed the moment the sanctuary start falling apart and revealed the emptiness or the void and when they say HERE and THEN it mean it was happening in the whole sanctuary at once, also when NAIZ erased a section of space (his village) I think he BFR his village to the void. so there is two peoples who use the void (EHIT, NAIZ)
so just maybe space magic can also manipulate the void (every pocket dimension is just a void filled with space)
void is the opposite of space-time because nothing exist in it
Im not saying you should add it except if you found more proofs. just remember it for the next CRT and maybe the author explain more about it in vol 13.

I'm completely unninteresed in void manip since it really just a niche power without much purpose, I could see the argument that it is void manipulation so you are free to do a crt and see if people agree with it (or as in a Q&A), because I'm not interesed in trying to argue that in a crt.
also when NAIZ erased a section of space (his village) I think he BFR his village to the void.
No, just, no, like, really no, seriously, no.

I say from this moment that if any of you try to do a match against something like scp I'm not gonna touch the thread no matter what, I don't like the verse and not gonna bother with bullshit like that.

yeah its impossible to kill that thing
what about Kousuke vs scp 055 (their ability is very similar)
Like what Expectro said, we ain't make a match against a verse where there's a bunch of tier 0 smurfs, if you want to then be our guest but the most i do will just follow that thread and nothing else

Back