• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou Discussion Thread 2

i have been reading a comic and want to create a page for it how to do that?
Just paste https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User:EL_xWatcher1234x/Sandbox in you browser and then after the sandbox part write the character name, like for example https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User:EL_xWatcher1234x/SandboxJaimito after the page charge saying that currently don't exist click were say create page, after that click the sugeration it will appear about using the standar page format, and after that just begin to add the descriptions, stats, power and abilitites of the character in question (to link an power write like this: [[Superhuman Physical Characteristics]] and to add an scan just put [link text hyperlinked], a real example can be this: [https://gyazo.com/c10e76c6b4738ebfdf0ed35fddfcf4df martial arts], in general look at how other pages do things to use as example)

It give me a bit of vibes like angelica (aka female gilgamesh from fate), it certainly give that arrogance from Ehit but at the same time have the elegance and class from the descriptions of adult Yue, so pretty cool illustration.

Last edited:
you can still read Arifureta zero manga its has a decent adaptation and artstyle but not fully translated
but I found 30 translated chapter only here
mangakaklot.is arifureta chapter 30 (google the exact same thing otherwise it will show you an error, because the website is broken somehow)
Maybe after I finish Arifureta Zero LN

Question:
sorry for bothering you but shouldn't Hajime and Oscar have Weapon Creation?
that's literally what they do all the time (The power to manifest and utilize weapons, whether this is from thin air, energy, or other materials in one's surroundings. A user may create a single weapon, or sets of them, potentially even creating and firing waves of weapons as projectiles.)
Oscar could create stuff when He was a kid
Hajime created weapons before his transformation

In my mind it was more so to people able to create weapons out of thin air, but actually since it actually say that material from the surroundings can be used and Edward Elric have it then I guess is fine to list it beside their transmutation.

Good. I suppose they will adapt until the end of Schnee Labyrinth, hope that after that the studio focus on improve more the battle scenes because from vol 9 onwards things are more battles than anything else.

so season 4 will be season finale huh? but at what point of the end of Schnee Snowfield Labyrinth do you think it's a good place to stop? I think the moment Shia and the others learn of Hajime's will i think?

I think that at the end of vol 10, when they encounter the army of apostles and Freid is a good point, it let the cliffhanger that something big will come, on top of left three vols to adapt the rest of the novel, which is pretty reasonable.

hmm, that just feels like find out next episode cliffhanger rather than find out at next season cliffhanger

Is It possible for the after story to have an anime? because that will be great
also found this picture
Arifureta-Season-3-Anime-Announcement.jpg

Last edited:
Chapter 1 of vol 6 down, 4 to go another time...

The Liberators are very strong to say the least, Oscar being able to analyze and then copy abilities used on him, Meiru slowing down time, Naiz creating boundaries between him and his target, Laus with clones and 10x amps, yet at the same time Eht treats them like joke, they can't even enter his domain with boundary manipulation, nor even understand how it works with info analysis.

Chapter 1 of vol 6 down, 4 to go another time...

The Liberators are very strong to say the least, Oscar being able to analyze and then copy abilities used on him, Meiru slowing down time, Naiz creating boundaries between him and his target, Laus with clones and 10x amps, yet at the same time Eht treats them like joke, they can't even enter his domain with boundary manipulation, nor even understand how it works with info analysis.
Chapter 1 is by far the longest one, 2 is considerably short (20-30 pages more or less) and 3 a bit more but still short, 4 and 5 are the long ones after 1 (specially 4 is unfortunately long despite one desire that it end quickly).

Yeah, hax wise they are strong, though even see them at their peak let me notice again how strong Hajime party was most of the main story considering how easily they could kill various Apostles compared to the more haxed Liberators. The fact that Ehit treat them like joke even with all their mastery of ancient magic show that indeed he mastered the seven ancient magics long ago, would be cool seeing him suddenly using the Liberators techniques against Hajime just for fun.

I used the fact that mastered ancient magics were completely unable to do anything against concept magic as justification to show concept magic superiority over ancient magic and support a concept manip type 1 upgrade to it in the current crt.
Apparently someone other than Expectro is editing Ehit's profile
Just saw the edits and don't know how to feel, they are minor and technically not wrong, at least the name part, the image part though is another matter since he changed the image of Yue and added a new image that I can't see. Should be tell that that type of edits needs a crt first, specially the image one.

Back