• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou Discussion Thread 2

Applying the edits to Tio I noticed that with the new 2x amp of CheatMate the ap of the characters actually is upgraded a bit and Tio reach new tiers do to the 10x amp of Dragon God's Advent.

Edit: Edited the original comment do to have done the math wrong before.
Just to clarify, Cheatmate isn't 2x amp. Its Cheatmate and the evolution artifact that's a 2x boost to base stats. Assuming its split evenly then Cheatmate is a 50% boost.

Just to clarify, Cheatmate isn't 2x amp. Its Cheatmate and the evolution artifact that's a 2x boost to base stats. Assuming its split evenly then Cheatmate is a 50% boost.
I think is easier to say CheatMate amp than CheatMate and Evolution Magic Necklance, specially since CheatMate is the thing constantly mentioned when talking about the amp.

I think is easier to say CheatMate amp than CheatMate and Evolution Magic Necklance, specially since CheatMate is the thing constantly mentioned when talking about the amp.
Fair enough. As long as we are clear on the distinction. But are we to assume everyone that uses Cheatmate that isn't explicitly said to have the artifact get a 2x boost?

Its not currently an issue but I just wanted to make sure we have it in back of our heads

Fair enough. As long as we are clear on the distinction. But are we to assume everyone that uses Cheatmate that isn't explicitly said to have the artifact get a 2x boost?

Its not currently an issue but I just wanted to make sure we have it in back of our heads
I mean, think like this, if Hajime can quite easily give to everyone a 2x amp why wouldn't he do so? Especially since now literally every single artifact he make have evolution magic included.

Isn't needed to be mentioned several times if is made pretty clear from the beginning that they get a big buff with CheatMate and is also supported how they use it, along with evolution magic, to reach higher levels of power.

I mean, think like this, if Hajime can quite easily give to everyone a 2x amp why wouldn't he do so? Especially since now literally every single artifact he make have evolution magic included.

Isn't needed to be mentioned several times if is made pretty clear from the beginning that they get a big buff with CheatMate and is also supported how they use it, along with evolution magic, to reach higher levels of power.
That's begging the question. Obviously, I understand that it's likely that Hajime would but if you were to grandstand the negation, you couldn't actually prove he did. That's the point, and you probably couldn't prove that it's the most likely interpretation.

I'm not trying to go against your interpretation but simply proking your thinking. Anyway, that's all I have to say on the matter. It's already been accepted anyway.

Have be busy so edit the profiles go slowly but still progress, just did Kouki profile and just noticed something about his afterstories and Auralodde key, should be added the Cheatmate to them? Hajime give hima lot of equipment so logically speaking he should have it but want to confirm since that would increase a bit his AP.

Have be busy so edit the profiles go slowly but still progress, just did Kouki profile and just noticed something about his afterstories and Auralodde key, should be added the Cheatmate to them? Hajime give hima lot of equipment so logically speaking he should have it but want to confirm since that would increase a bit his AP.
I don't know if giving him equipment is enough of a reason to add it. Besides he's never used it so there's president to add it. Even if its likely to be in his arsenal.

I don't know if giving him equipment is enough of a reason to add it. Besides he's never used it so there's president to add it. Even if its likely to be in his arsenal.
Hajime even give him Kousuke glasses and an artifact to revive, so you seriously believe he would give him CheatMate when even Ryutarou have it? And he really haven't got a chance to use it since Hajime armed him to the tooths for the sake of his travel to revive the world trees, which happened just recently.

Hajime even give him Kousuke glasses and an artifact to revive, so you seriously believe he would give him CheatMate when even Ryutarou have it? And he really haven't got a chance to use it since Hajime armed him to the tooths for the sake of his travel to revive the world trees, which happened just recently.
You are missing the point. I'm not denying the likelihood of him having CheatMate, but there's no need to add it to the profile.

But hey if you insist then I won't pose opposition.

If wanted I could add it as possible until he show to use CheagMate in the after stories (if he ever have another fight since the end of the story is near) or when the after stories get adapted as light novel (in the long future when his parts are reached).

Did the speed calc about the magma serpents and the accepted end was 14.23xFTL+ (a shame that the 21.35FTL+ end wasn't accepted), so the speed of all the tier 7-B get buffed, even the Liberators can get buffed with this, at least their end of Zero versions, do to scale above monsters from their labyrinths.

Post-Evolution base Hajime would be 14.23xFTL+, Hajime Riftwalk 170.76xMFTL and Hajime Riftwalk=Apostles, with Limit Break 512.28xMFTL, with Overload 853.8xMFTL.

Base Post-Schnee Hajime would be 42.69xFTL+, with Riftwalk 512.28xMFTL, with Riftwalk + Limit Break 1536.84xMFTL+, with Riftwalk + Overload 2561.4xMFTL+.

Like with the recent scaling accepted Base End of Main Story Hajime would be 853.8xMFTL do to scale above ODAK, with CheatMate 1707.6xMFTL+, with CheatMate + Limit Break 5122,8xMFTL+, with CheatMate + Overload 8538xMFTL+, with Riftwalk 10245.6xMFTL+, with Riftwalk + Limit Break 30736.8xMFTL+, with Riftwalk + Overload 51228xMFTL+, with Riftwalk + CheatMate 20491,2xMFTL+, with Riftwalk + CheatMate + Limit Break 61473.6xMFTL+, with Riftwalk + CheatMate + Overload 102456xMFTL+. It´s confusing this way but at practical effect Hajime will always activate Limit Break and Overload after use his more simple amps so at practical efects Limit Break = 61473.6xMFTL+ and Overload = 102456xMFTL+.

Will try do more calcs before post my next crt covering Zero vol 1-5 so everything is done in a single go, though I will center more in calc things for Zero I will also try to do Shia crater and Fried Void Fissure.

Finally watching the rest of the anime after the months without proper internet, the fights aren't amazing but still are significantly better than first season, the emotional moments and animation in non combat scenes was nice, the episode 8 with Myu was objetively the best do to Myu and a butt naked drowing Tio, the second best episode was 13 with the girls changing clothes and Yue doing a lot of faces (the comedy that episode was the best, they adapted good bonus stories).

Now that I watched it will do the calcs for Shea crater and Fried Void Fissure later, though I maybe will take some time to do it because I will probably be busy working and doing things for university.

Though at least before that I could make two new calcs (though I missed up in some parts but fortunately helped to correct them), the second one unfortunately don't upgrade anything because it give results below what they already scale, however the second one upgrade the Liberators lifting strength to 451,042.011 kg (Class K) do to scale above a beginning of vol 1 Miledi, Oscar and random Ehit monster, the calc about the near 100 blimps that I mentiones before in previous pages probably give higher results but just in case I did this one. A bad new however is that the attack from Naiz that destroyed his village years ago is super hard to calculate with the angle of the image and the lack of good shots of the village, which is a great shame because the feat have potential.

The cast's lifting strength gets more and more impressive.

There is also that one feat of Demi-Human fodder in Zero tanking an attack from a templar knight which made a massive crater, said fodder where only 2x stronger than normal.

Doing some rough calculations a long while back, gave me like High 7-C, so i don't think it's an upgrade or anything though.

The cast's lifting strength gets more and more impressive.

There is also that one feat of Demi-Human fodder in Zero tanking an attack from a templar knight which made a massive crater, said fodder where only 2x stronger than normal.

Doing some rough calculations a long while back, gave me like High 7-C, so i don't think it's an upgrade or anything though.
What Demi-Human? One of the Meiru crew? I still don't reach the Meiru crew vs templar knights fight in the manga so don't know, today I was actually continue the manga that just recently could download the vol 5 and 6.

And talking about craters, today I could find the time and just did the Shia crater calc and give me 385.51 Megatons, I still don't post it so the thing still isn't approved but in case that I did things right and get accepted then is a nice upgrade.

It's Volume 4 content of the LN, doubt the Manga has gotten that far, it's the same volume where the near light speed feat happens.

I can post it later.

“Adra! Show these heretics what it means to oppose Ehit!” The dragon let out a roar and spread its wings. As it did so, its massive body began to glow. Wrapped in an aura of light as it was, the silver dragon was so beautiful it captivated the entire battlefield. But despite its beauty, all it brought to the beastmen was death and destruction. The light concentrated around Adra’s mouth, and it opened its maw wide to unleash a powerful breath attack. Sound vanished from the world as it was enveloped in an aurora of light. Seconds passed. Finally, sound and color returned to the world. The aurora of light slowly dissipated, revealing a massive hole in the ground. A crater three hundred meters in diameter now existed where the beastmen army had been. With just one attack, Adra had slaughtered thousands of soldiers. The men of the Odion Federation saw for the first time what the strength of the church’s three pillars was really like. However— “Good grief. They sure don’t make it easy. I see they really are stronger than normal.” Mulm furrowed his brows unhappily. His dissatisfaction was understandable. The beastmen’s losses were lower than he’d expected. Instead of the thousands he thought he’d killed, barely 500 beastmen had been hit. The others had scattered the moment the foxman had commanded them to. Though it had taken barely a few seconds for the aurora of light to reach the beastmen forces, most of them had been able to get hundreds of meters away. The fact that all of them were that agile was unnatural. And of the 500 soldiers Adra’s light had struck, only half of them had been killed. The rest were just wounded. The beastmen’s toughness was as unnatural as their agility.-Volume 4, Chapter 1

can someone please approve my account
The fact that you can write this mean that your account is already approved.
hey Im new to this,i know arifureta and arifureta zero novel manga anime there is many abilities missing
About Zero, I will actually post an crt at some point of this week adding a lot of things to zero from vol 1 to 5, then later after vol 6 come out next week I will try to see everything there are that could be added along with hopefully various calcs affecting the characters statics.

Though if you have any ability on mind to add from the current timeline then free to mention it.

sorry about that
I have thinking that (gravity magic) control physical energy (electromagnetism+gravity+strong and weak force) all this happen in a star
while (soul magic) control metaphysical energy, i mean ancient magic control the fundemental structure of the universe plus
the way milady and kouki could absorb energy and converge it into magic maybe all character could absorb cosmic microwave background (CMBR) or solar radiation like superman

or ether.
i like arifureta because it can be anything(space and time travel,magic,psychic,science fiction

Hajime: reactive evolution + immortality via resurrection + large size type3(super milady golem SMG)

Ryutarou: fusionism
yaya no hidzuki ; chi manipulation(she use yoki which is demonic chi)+ concept manipulation( her name)

information magic : quantum manipulation+data manipulation+info manipulation type 1 and 2(hajime controling media + apparition name are conceptual because no one can know them without their )permission

space magic : void manipulation(when ehit was dying his pocket dimension was turning inti black space that erase everything+NAIZ erase his village

time magic : time travel(like the spirit whale)

concept(you)>metaphysical spiritual body>physical body meaning concept magic ignore them
Gravity magic control the energy of celestial bodies, so while it can include many more things, people only really use it to control gravity (and apparently vectors and to a limited extent space), the only character that is actually show to use gravity magic for more than the basic things is Miledi do to master it.

Spirit magic is already accepted to control the inmaterial aspects of beings (aka their metaphysical aspect), reason of why with it people can manipulate souls, minds, memories, stamina, instincts, etc.

Unless is stated that they can absorpt those then is a stretch just simply say that they can, I personally could see it but that's just from my personal opinion.

Hajime already have reactive evolution and resurrection, though large size is something that could actually be added to him considering various of his artifacts.

Ryutarou already have transformation so I'm not sure if fusionism is really needed, though reading the power description I saw this:
Fusing animals, people, creatures, etc. to create Chimerism, Hybrids, etc.
Which is something that metamorphosis magic can do as show by Freid creating the Chimera Corpses of Eri or Vandre creating chimera soldiers for the demon king.

Not sure if Hidzuki should have chi manipulation, what she use is general demonic energy from her conception as a oni, and I'm also don't sure if she should have conceptual manip even considering her abstract existence, though since her power and entire being is based in conception then maybe?

Info manip type 1 and 2 is easy, was planning to update the info manip of evolution magic in the next crt, data manip is also easy, now though I would like to see the justification for quatum manip, is something that I have thought various times do to ancient magic nature and powers but I think there is no solid scan to give that.

Don't know if they can get void manip.

Definitely no, at least at this point, the whale is a very special being who not only come from a super ancient civilization but also very explicitly have trascended space and time, while restoration magic control time no use have show until now use it to something like that (probably because it would consume an absurd amount of magic power) so until the day people begin to show that use then they don't get the power.

Concept magic by default is considered to ignore things like the physical body and abstract things like souls or minds.

The rest of things seem mostly senseless.

can you please update yue and kousuke profiles
Updates to add them what? And to change a profile you need to first do a crt and get it accepted by staff.
what about size manipulation and if I remember the other oni apparition was controlling weather not chi manipulation,each apparition is different not just in conception but also (abilities,energies)
I dont have a proof but i think:
gravity magic = physics
soul magic = metaphysics
like creation magic = matter manipulation(atom) and metamophosis magic = molecule manipulation+DNA
Hidzuki already have size manipulation, the oni that affected the weather was one with her same rank but different legend, hence why that's a specific ability that that oni have (same with his ice weapon creation).

If you don't have proof then nothing can changed, each ancient magic was already explained:
“Anyway, that’s basically how metamorphosis magic works. However, you guys are subtly off. The more precise definition of metamorphosis magic is... magic that lets you manipulate organic substances.”

“Umm...”

Shea looked at Hajime in confusion. Kaori and the others might have heard the word in school somewhere, but Shea had no idea what “organic” meant. For that matter, neither did Tio.

Realizing he was using unfamiliar terminology, Hajime cleared his throat and explained, “This isn’t as accurate a definition, but to put it more simply, metamorphosis magic lets you mess with the stuff living things are made of. Meaning if you wanted to, you could use it on like food and paper and stuff too, not just plants and animals. Of course, you can use it on humans as well.”

Put simply, one could mess with their hair or eyes or so on. As Hajime finished talking, Yue put on a visual demonstration. She cast metamorphosis magic and turned her golden-blonde hair pale white. She also turned her crimson eyes sky-blue. Vol 10, Chapter IV
It wasn’t “magic that let you enchant ore,” but rather “magic that let you manipulate inorganic matter.” In other words, the polar opposite of metamorphosis magic. Now that Hajime knew this, he realized creation magic could be applied to water or salt too.

Furthermore, gravity magic was magic that manipulated the planet’s energy. In other words, those who knew it could interfere with a planet’s magnetic field or utilize geothermal energy like magma. It could be used to cause earthquakes or volcanic eruptions as well.

Spatial magic was magic that manipulated boundaries. Meaning it could be used to create entire dimensions as well as manipulate the boundaries between fantasy and reality. A skilled master could turn reality into illusion and illusions into reality.

Restoration magic was magic that manipulated time. Which explained why in her message, Meiru had described it as magic that restores and not magic that heals. However, it could do more than just restore things to a previous state. Since it could interfere with time directly, it could be used to look into the past or potential futures based on set decision variables. Shea’s Future Sight was, in fact, just one application of restoration magic.

Spirit magic was magic that manipulated the incorporeal elements of sentient beings. In more concrete terms, it could be used to manipulate the heat, electricity, and other matterless energy that circulated within a person’s body. That also included things like memories, thoughts, and consciousness. With enough skill, a spirit magic user could take those incorporeal elements, duplicate them, and create a new soul out of them. In other words, create another person.

Evolution magic was magic that manipulated information. When it was used to strengthen someone’s stats or skills, it effectively overwrote the “information” of their abilities with something of a higher tier. But evolution magic could also be used to view the information of any person or object, as well as interfere with their total mana capacity.

All the ancient magics had been given the names they had because those names best represented how that magic interfaced with people. Vol 10, Chapter IV
The limit level at which creation and metamorphosis magic affect matter is unclear however, at the least have showed to affect atoms but anything above that need to be clearly show or stated before consider it as something solid instead of just a possibility.
arifureta verse has many unique types of energies i mean element of thought work like this:

INPUT(idea+worship+prayer+fear)cause SUBJECT or OBJECT (deity,god,demon,monster,dragon)
cause OUPUT(phenomenon)

so the power of the apparition should depend on the INPUT they are pretty much like the TULPA
(
google it)
And? I don't see the point of what you try to say.

apostles should have a third key for the after story, i mean they became abstract entity

also add metal and crystal manipulation for hajime

apostles should have a third key for the after story, i mean they became abstract entity

also add metal and crystal manipulation for hajime
At that point they aren't anymore apostles, netemp possessed Mother body and the robot maid Hajime made, etemp become an fairy (apparition) and the rest of apostles are currently arachnes (though I believe it was joked at one point that they will end creating factions and etemp faction will be like her while netemp faction will be like her).

Maybe they are unnecessary considering that matter manip already cover that, though they could be added.

thanks
also i find this (arifureta nichijou manga chapter 36 page 138)
hajime used GRAVITY MAGIC to give shizuki katana magnetic mode
so graviy magic control electromagnitism
gravity magic : physics(vectors,electromagnetism,gravity...)

read the chapter first
her can katana can attract metal particles after hajime upgrad it

i dont know how to use this wiki ver much im new

is the TRUE ASTRAL WORLD a higher dimension that contain the multiverse of arifureta + infinite possibilities (from quantum to concepts)
what tier could it have
i mean it erase the existence of anything and everyone who try to obtain it even with CONCEPT MAGIC

I thought in do some profiles in the future, mainly Myu, the demon king Rasul and the Leviathan, since they are relevant enough for a profile, though that would be for the future that after finish with the revision next month with Zero I plan to return to make profiles to Death Mage that need to finish those after so long.

Today come out Zero volume 6 and I have to say that before any crt related to it I plan to post first the revision from vol 1 to 5, the reason I still don't posted it is because I'm trying to put it with screenshots in a friendly and easy to understand manner (like, if I posted the scans as quotes the post would go above the 150000 characters limit of the forum, so this is necessary), additionally I was busy with university final works (I actually literally just finished one less than 10 ago) but right now everything is done so now I'm free in that regard.

Back