• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou Discussion Thread 2

Seemingly adapting a side story where Hajime meets the Liberators, honestly idk how this happens, haven't seen this side story.

The author does do these what if's sort of stuff at the end of the volumes, so guessing it's one of those.

Hmmm, i see, if the ova cover side story bout them got trapped in the art book that'll be really funny lol

Finished vol 6 and goddam it was too much, really, so far the most epic vol by a lot.

Meld always was one of those characters I feel had a lot of potential but was wasted, this vol though make a at least a bit of justice, that last fight of him was really good.

Shia and Yue fight were good, after reading the part of Shia making a big crater and Fried Void Fissure I can understand that those things adapted look like good feats, I mean Shia attack was compared with a meteor and Fried shredded the clouds.
“As you wish~” Shea swung Drucken around, and sent Mikhail hurtling toward the ground. The centrifugal force built up with Shea’s swing was tremendous, and Mikhail slammed into the ground with the force of a meteor. The barrier of wind he put up at the last minute managed to keep him alive, but only just. Most of his bones were shattered, and he was coughing up blood. Vol 6, Chapter II
“Shake the foundations of this world, which neither a dragon’s roar, nor a
giant’s hammer, nor the marching of a thousand armies can hope to touch.
Only the sighs of the gods may make the earth to scream out thus! Lament and despair your inevitable destruction— Void Fissure!” The space around Yue began to warp. It was followed by a low rumbling, which sounded like the screams of the planet itself.

Yue knew what kind of spell Freid had cast, and instantly switched to defense. Void Fissure’s scope was too large for her to avoid. Normal magic held no chance of defending against it, either.

Yue dispelled her dragons and her gravity spheres, then instantly cast spatial magic of her own. She wouldn’t be able to survive if her concentration was split between multiple spells.

She got her spatial barrier up just in time to catch the explosions caused by Freid’s Void Fissure.

They weren’t normal explosions. It was as if space itself had ruptured.

Freid’s remaining Ash Dragons and the monsters on the ground were wiped out instantly, the ground underneath Yue was torn apart, and the clouds above her were shredded to bits.

Void Fissure was a spell that forcibly contracted then rapidly expanded space in a certain area. The resulting shockwaves caused explosions that were unblockable by normal means. Vol 6, Chapter II
There is also the Tio&Aiko combo attack that could be a good feat, though wouldn't scale to anoyone.

Hajime vs Noint was really epic, seriously epic, 10/10.

Eri is a bitch and Hiyama is pure trash. Hajime rage for Kaori was good, I liked how two of the few times in which Hajime actually get really mad are do to Kaori, though his rage because of Yue still is by far the best.

And liked how Shizuku had more scenes and moments with Hajime, that make the future result of their relaptionship more natural and better in general.

Edit: Posted the new crt.

Last edited:
Just finished vol 7, I have to say that while I enjoyed see more about the Haulias, Gahard fighting and Hajime caring for Shea, as Shirakome said in the afterwords the arc felt really long, so it was honestly a bit tiring.

Finished vol 8, I was sick (and I'm still sick) while reading the vol so there were many times in which I couldn't enjoy the moments as much as I wanted, but still was quite enjoyable, I like it a lot.

The relaptionship of Shia with Hajime is wonderful and I really liked how it developed, the only thing I don't like is that there didn't appear the scene in which the girls ask her how was her first night, I hope it appear at the beginning of next vol because is a scene I liked in the wn.

Tio also was quite good, she had various moments that showed why she is so damn good character, really.

Hajime finally showed Overload, though it was quite random honestly, he just suddenly used it, I hoped it had as much impact as in the wn even if he gained it before Ehit stealing Yue, so this was disappointing.

Saw how the Apostle go for the rest of people is a good detail, help to build the tension.

And the extra chapter was amazing, between how Kouki was said to love Hajime and how everyone in Hajime party died of embarrasment because of what the other memeber of the party think about them was amazing. Honestly one of the things I probably enjoy the most about reading the ln version is the extra chapters, they are really good.

My opinion of the vol aside, there was a scene in which Kouki party was treading blows against a treant enemy of like 30 meters, in the battle it was showed that the treant was stronger than them but they still could fight physically against him and hold him back to some extent, so I was thinking if this could work as a LS feat for this keys of the characters since their LS is just superhuman in this point.

You would need a calc for the treants weight, but could give some good results.
I know and was thought in do that when I get my pc along with the nanoseconds thing of the magma serpients which could upgrade the speed of the characters, I need the pixelscaling of the distance between Hajime and the magma floor (if the manga already adapted that part could be better to use than the anime since the manga have more detailed drawing) just before the serpients attacked to know how much distance they covered in nanoseconds.

There also are the Shea crater and Freid Void Fissure to calc, there also are some more interesting things that I saw when reading the vols that could give interesting results.

I'm not really the best to do calcs but even so will give the try.

If only we had someone who is good at calc interested in the series, though i could say the same about any of the other verses i am active in, unless the series is mainstream, not gonna happen.

Anyway the stuff you mentioned could give some good results, take your time.

Curious thing, in the first pages of vol 9 there is something that support the recent law manip, is mentioned that conceptual magic rewrite the laws of reality.

Just finished vol 9 and while the vol was good and there really are many things that I could talk about, like Suzu character, the fights, everyone from Hajime party willpower, how incredibly annoying was Kouki, how the laser dodging when adapted could be a good feat, etc., everything was overshadowed by Shizuku, she is the best girl from the harem by far, is amazing in so many ways that I don't have enough words to describe her character, truly the last boss.

Edit: Also, the next crt will come when I finish vol 11 since from 7-9 there were few thing to add (mostly because of how vol 7 was completely focused in the Haulia).

Hmmm, Shizuku always the best girl to me tho, followed by Shea, Yue, Kaori, and Tio while the rest of them is pretty much tied like Aiko, Remia, and Liliana

Hello there, i have a gift

Here ya go, i commissioned them at F&G forum, feel free to look at it

oh and in case everyone is wondering, i already propose another one so yeah

Finished vol 11 and it was really good, all the scenes added compared with the wn were perfect to help the worldbuilding and character development considering all the thing thay will happen in the after stories.

Also, this probably is the vol with the best illustrations, my favorite is the one in which all the girls and Myu look at Hajime with tears in the eyes, though the illustration of Remia&Kaori is also good, same with the one with Tio falling.

I will try to read all the bonus stories and the short stories vol before post the next crt.

Short Stories vol finished, it was actually quite good, the last chapter was an original story of this vol in which Hajime party meet the Liberators and it was really good honestly, the story also showed some interesting like beings who trascend space and time and thus can travel between worlds and history.

Edit: Also, don't know if this matter at all but apparently Tortus moon is far bigger than Earth moon
A moon much larger than the earth’s moon illuminated the ocean’s surface. Short Stories, Bonus Chapter - The Most Beautiful Perverted Dragon

Last edited:
Short Stories vol finished, it was actually quite good, the last chapter was an original story of this vol in which Hajime party meet the Liberators and it was really good honestly, the story also showed some interesting like beings who trascend space and time and thus can travel between worlds and history.
so it's like time travel? with multiple universe cosmology guess there's bound to have someone like that

With the recent discussions in other verses about planets bigger than Earth I could't help to think about that but with Tortus and maybe Tortus is bigger than our Earth?

There is the thing about Tortus moon been far bigger than Earth's moon:
A moon much larger than the earth’s moon illuminated the ocean’s surface. Short Stories, Bonus Chapter - The Most Beautiful Perverted Dragon
At 300 km away from Erisen the ocean depth is of 100 km:
They traveled roughly three hundred kilometers northwest.

That was where the Sunken Ruins of Melusine were hidden, according to Miledi Reisen.

However, they hadn’t had time to get its precise location out of her before she’d flushed them out. On top of that, she’d mentioned something about the moon, and needing Gruen’s crest.

For now, Hajime decided to find the ruins’ location, and then go from there. They arrived at the location Miledi had mentioned around noon, and began searching the bottom of the ocean. Unfortunately, they found nothing of note. Since it was a sunken ruin, Hajime had expected to find some trace of it on the floor, but there was nothing.

The only difference was the depth. The surrounding areas were around one hundred kilometers deep, but the supposed location of the ruins was slightly shallower. Vol 5, Chapter II
Whereas the average Sea Floor in real life is less than 4 km deep, and the deepest part of the sea in real life is the Challenger Deep, which is 10.9 km deep.

There exist something like the Mountain Range with mountains that reach the 8000 kilometers and with different environments between each of them:
The Northern Mountain Range. Mountains ranging from 1000 meters above sea level to 8000 meters above sea level existed within the range, and the flora and even environment varied drastically from mountain to mountain. One mountain might be covered in trees with leaves the vibrant color of fall, but the next mountain over would be a dense green jungle. And then there were mountains that resembled desolate wastelands.

Moreover, no matter how many mountains one scaled, they would only see a sea of mountains extending infinitely northward. The first four rows of mountains had been somewhat explored, but past that was unknown territory.

A number of ambitious adventurers had tried mapping the entire range, but as the strength of the monsters grew with each progressive mountain, no one had yet managed to scale the fifth row.

The highest mountain in the first row was the so-called Sacred Mountain where the Holy Church’s headquarters were. Vol 3, Chapter II
Which obviously don't exist in Earth, there also exist other things like the Reisen Gorge, the Gruen Dessert, etc., that are different to Earth and don't know if they could be possible with a planet the size of Earth or similar to it in environment, though this point isn't that important since is normal in isekais unique places. There is also the fact that Tortus only seem to have one continent.

The atmosphere also seem to be different considering how people can breath without problem at the peak of the Sacred/Divine Mountain:
Though even if there hadn’t been any bars over her window, she wouldn’t have been able to escape. Her cell was at the top of a tower on the summit of the Divine Mountain. It was unlikely she could reach the ground without dying, and even if she could, the mountain was crawling with priests. Avoiding all of them and making it back to the capital was an impossible task. Vol 5, Chapter II
Though the mountain itself was made of rock, it was inhabited by people.

That meant there were plenty of things lying around for Aiko to ferment.Though this was Tortus and not earth, most organic materials still emitted a gas similar to methane when they fermented.

So she’d fermented everything she could reach, filling the church with a flammable gas. Since Fermentation wasn’t an offensive spell, the cathedral’s barrier hadn’t blocked it. It had to let things like gas and air through, or the people inside wouldn’t be able to survive after all. Tio had used wind magic to control the atmosphere around it too, making sure the gas didn’t disperse. Vol 5, Chapter III

Also a curiosity I discovered when searching things, I finded the distance from the dragonmen village to the continent. This based in how Tio despite travel at 600 km/hr (based in how she covered 100 km in 10 minutes of flight):
Before the messenger even finished, Venri transformed and took flight. She raced southward as fast as possible, her azure scales scintillating in the noon light. She opened her eyes as wide as they could go and desperately scanned the horizon for a black speck.

It was only after she’d gone a hundred kilometers or so that she remembered Cartus’ Job was Observer, which allowed him to see across immense distances.

I may have been a tad hasty... But just as she thought that, she spotted something.

“P-Princess!?”

Venri could never mistake that distinctive luster of Tio’s obsidian-colored mana. But to her surprise, it wasn’t a black speck she spotted in the distance. Instead, she saw a whirling, pitch-black tornado. The tornado was perfectly horizontal and tapered at the front. It was still a few kilometers away, but was approaching at blistering speed.

Tio shot forward, creating that same black tornado she had before. She moved so fast that even her wind barrier couldn’t fully protect Venri from the air resistance.

In less than ten minutes, Tio reached the island. Vol 11, Extra Chapter
She took around a day and some hours to reach the dragon village from Garland (this without rest since there wasn't extra time for something like that and because she have the stamina to do so in one go), this based in the fact of how she spend a day and half resisting the conceptual maddness and a few hours resting after that:
After a few minutes, Cartus arrived at the mausoleum... and the other villagers started trickling in behind him. They had all seen the violent eruption of mana that had occurred when Tio touched the scale. Adul explained the situation to them, but he kept his eyes on Tio the entire time. He wanted to witness the moment his granddaughter became the strongest dragonman in history.

A day and a half passed, and finally, Tio unleashed a breath attack so powerful it blew away the dark clouds that had begun to gather around the dragonmen island. It was stronger than the final attack Kharga had unleashed, and it appeared to go so high it reached the heavens themselves.

Late that night, the dragonmen warriors gathered once more at the central plaza. Tio stood before them, looking more confident than ever.

After clearing the trial in the mausoleum, she had been so exhausted that Adul had needed to carry her back to the mansion. However, after spending a few hours under Venri’s ministrations, she was back to full strength. Vol 11, Extra Chapter
And how there were just 12 hours left of the 3 days countdown when Hajime went to the Kingdom and a bit after arrieved Tio through a portal:
It was one hour before the clock would strike midnight, signaling the start of the day of Ehit’s invasion.

Shea, Kaori, Suzu, and Ryutarou had spent the entire time in the workshop with the Hour Crystal, training with their new artifacts.

Kaori, Suzu, and Ryutarou had just left for the surface, while Hajime and Shea were going over their final preparations.

“Tomorrow’s the day...”

“Yeah. Though, Ehit never specified the exact time he’d start.”

If Ehit had meant exactly three days from the moment of his declaration, then there were still about twelve hours left.

Of course, it was possible that he’d attack as soon as the day started or just before it ended too. Vol 11 Chapter IV
Though in the end Ehit begun the invasion when there were around seven hours left (in the case that is considered that at 6:00 am begin dawn, and if it help to determine at which hour they sun could appear they were in summer, specifically around July based in the date given in other point of the story):
Eventually, dawn arrived. The sun’s rays crested the horizon, causing everyone to cast long shadows. Warm light suffused the air, and right when the sun became fully visible, Hajime opened his eyes.

“They’re here.”

A second later, dark crimson mana filled the air, blotting out the orange sunrise. Vol 11 Chapter IV
So if I know to do math correctly Tio traveled 14,400-16,200 km in straight line (depending if she traveled 24 hours or 27 hours considering the extra hours that she seem to have took), so that's the distance between the continent and the dragonmen village, which curiously is almost the distance between Japan and my country Venezuela (14,600 km).

As a side note despite how much is the distance between both, the continent and the dragonmen village, in both places was late in night:
It was nearly midnight, but it looked like it was mid-afternoon. Lights too bright and too big to be stars twinkled in the night sky, illuminating the surroundings. They were artifacts Hajime had sent up to allow construction to progress through the night, and to give the defenders an edge if the battle dragged on into the night. Vol 11 Chapter IV
Late that night, the dragonmen warriors gathered once more at the central plaza. Tio stood before them, looking more confident than ever.

After clearing the trial in the mausoleum, she had been so exhausted that Adul had needed to carry her back to the mansion. However, after spending a few hours under Venri’s ministrations, she was back to full strength.

“My brethren, we shall now head to the battlefield which will determine the fate of this world.”

Her words resonated in the hearts of everyone listening.

“It has been a long five centuries of living in hiding, but the time has finally come to announce our presence to the world once more! The people of Tortus need our help! We are their guardians, the keepers of the peace! We are the legendary dragonmen the world needs right now!”

Choked with emotion, the warriors raised their fists into the air.

“Once a dragon loses its benevolence, it is nothing more than a beast. But so long as the blade of reason is our weapon—” Tio chanted.

“We are not beasts, but dragonmen!” everyone roared in reply.
Everyone’s hearts swelled with pride.

Be noble in all that you do. Use your might for the sake of others.

That was one of the dragonmen’s core precepts, and on that day, everyone knew they were embodying that ideal.

Tio deployed the artifact Hajime had given her, and a shimmering portal of light appeared in front of her. There was a burst of black mana, and she transformed into her majestic dragon form. Vol 11, Extra Chapter
This despite how there should be like 13 hours of difference (at least based in the hour difference between Japan and Venezuela which is 14,604 km) between the continent and the dragonmen village, this could support the idea that Tortus is bigger than Earth or could be a side effect of the bigger moon in Tortus, honestly don't know.

Now I will try to find more differences in Zero. I think that know if Tortus is bigger than real life Earth could be helpful in a future so just in case I will try to open my eyes.

Last edited:
One of the countries shown in Zero is 360,000 square kilometers

To the northwest was Parantino, to the northeast was Obius, to the east was Rumalus, to the southeast was Valeria, to the southwest was Terio, and to the west was Kisps.

Obius and Rumalus bordered the Uldia Dukedom, while Valeria bordered the Grandort Empire. Laus’s current plan was to head to the empire via Valeria, then head east to the forest. They could either get to Valeria by taking a roundabout route and going clockwise through the cities or head straight there passing through Esperado.

Reinheit didn’t want to tempt fate, which was why he was advocating for the longer route. However, Laus shook his head and stated, “Like I said before, the more people we’re around, the safer we are.”

Entris was around 360,000 square kilometers in size, and most of it was populated. But between the federation’s major cities, there were some stretches of empty plains and uninhabited hills. Also, there were naturally multiple stops on the train routes. They didn’t just go directly from major city to major city. However, there was an express line that ran only from any of the six outlying major cities to the capital.-Volume 5, Chapter 2

And maybe you could get some sort of estimate from the cast going to Andika, since they have to travel the whole continent to get there, but i wasn't paying that close an attention, but yea Zero probably has what you are looking for.

One of the countries shown in Zero is 300,000 square kilometers

And maybe you could get some sort of estimate from the cast going to Andika, since they have to travel the whole continent to get there, but i wasn't paying that close an attention to that, so i don't have an estimate.
That's actually pretty crazy and good, with 360,000 square kilometers the thing is nearly as big as Japan which is 377,995 square kilometers (which btw make it 1.6x bigger than UK). And best thing is that since we know the size of Entris and we have a clear map of the continet in Zero timeline so we can calculate the total size of the continent based on that:
Entris is ridiculously small compared with absolutely everything else. I don't know how I to pixescale with a tablet (in general I need to learn to pixescale but well) so can't give a concrete size but the continent eyeballing look the size of America.

Of the top of my head a possible calculation with this could be after get the size of the Crimson Desert/Gruen Desert we could try to calculate how much energy Ehit needed to turn it in a desert, though don't know how is supposed to be calculated something like that

Interesting.

We still need those anime calcs too.
Yeah, I know, is just that without my pc I don't know how I could do the pixelscaling and stuff like that, I would also need to download that scenes at high quality, so without it I can't really do much. Though since everything is here I know what I need to do later.

Last edited:
Just saw something in Zero vol 1 that could work as a good LS feat for Oscar:
“Gaaah... Th-There’s too much to hold!” It seemed the previous explosion had destroyed the foundations of the entire floor.

Miledi’s mana drained away at a prodigious rate as she held five hundred square meters of floor together.

The dragon reached Oscar’s old location a second after he leaped ten meters away.

“Gaaaaaaaaah!”

“Ngh... Hallowed Ground, partial activation!” Oscar dropped Dylan and Katy and pulled his umbrella out. He barely got his barrier up in time to deflect the dragon’s breath. However, a second later the breath’s strength doubled.

“Nnnnnngh!” Oscar was slowly pushed back by the force of the dragon’s breath.

He wasn’t able to see it through his umbrella, but the dragon’s second head had added its wind breath to the other head’s fire.

If he was pushed back any further, Dylan and Katy would no longer be inside the barrier.

Miledi’s strained voice reached Oscar’s panicked ears.

“You little! Take this— Heavensfall!” A massive wall of gravity pressed down on the dragon.

The breath attack stopped, and Oscar fell to his knees. Plumes of white smoke rose up from the molten ground around him. The heat was so intense that he broke out into a sweat. Though part of that might have just been because of how panicked he was.

He looked over at the dragon.

“So it can even take Miledi’s magic...” She’d succeeded in pushing it down. However, its legs were still planted firmly on the ground, and it glared fiercely at Miledi, even through the pressure of her spell. Heavensfall hadn’t been able to defeat it. Zerol Vol 1, Chapter II
Miledi at the beginning could hold with difficulty 500 square meters of (rock) floor, then a bit later she used a strong gravity spell against a dragon and though the thing stopped he didn't fell to his knees and firmly standed, Oscar could barely withstood the dragon attack and though it was hard he was just slowly pushed back a bit so he should be able to downscale his LS from the dragon.

Don't think that's a LS feat for Oscar, he didn't physically tussle with the dragon, he just blocked its breath attack, the attack has force behind it, but mass is an entirely different factor.

Don't think that's a LS feat for Oscar, he didn't physically tussle with the dragon, he just blocked its breath attack, the attack has force behind it, but mass is an entirely different factor.
Oscar also holded the floor a bit with his umbrella, enough to transmute it.

Also, this situation is similar to Hajime facing Tio breath, the first time he faced her breath was slowly pushed back with his shield, this despite Hajime be actually physically stronger than Shia by that point and Tio herself also withstanding Shea attack, included her gravity added hammer attack which was compared with a 100 ton hammer, I also think she also withstood Yue gravity.

That Tio instance isn't lifting strength either, you can't scale withstanding a breath attack to withstanding x number of tons of weight, it doesn't work like that, unless said breath attack has a stated mass of x number of tons. Tio did indeed withstand Yue's gravity from my memory too though.

Anyway, Oscar holding up the floor would be a more feasible way to go about this.

Finished vol 1 of Zero and wow, a lot of things happened.

Oscar obviously was hyper skilled since he was above even Hajime until he surpassed him, but this vol really showed how skilled Oscar really was, it made me even feel like in a chinese novel with the op protagonist that master everything and surpass super masters with a glance. He also have quite the stamina, like I already expected a high level like the rest of characters but what he showed just in the fight against Hearst already is impressive, not to Hajime level but still impressive.

Miledi is exactly as I expected, though the fact that she wasn't that skilled at the beginning is a bit shocking, like seems that vol 3-4 Yue was better with gravity magic than her at this point.

I already saw a bit about Naiz in the crossover story so his character was like I imagined him. And talking about him a curiosity that some maybe don't know but Caliente mean hot in spanish.

The apostle fight was intense, the fact that she was unfazed against Miledi Nether Burst (which I think is accepted as durability negation) and several Void Fissures was despairing. She also surpassed the LS of Miledi gravity in this point and could push her gravity spheres, which I don't know if would count as a npi feat.

As last thing want to comment about this:
“Uh, umm... Oh yeah! About the city we’re going to!” She forcibly changed the topic.

Oscar went back to his food and grunted a reply.

“The city’s called Chaldea, right? It’s the biggest city in Polvora, I think. They’re part of the Sharod Federation, right?”
The fact that Chaldea exist there made me believe that Shirakome play Fate GO and made a twisted joke considering Chaldea in in the Antarctica and this one is in a desert. Also, Polvora mean gunpowder, so this along with the Caliente of Naiz made me think that Shirakome like a bit spanish, like Bleach author but to a lesser extent.

Shirakome-sensei definitely play FGO, there's even a reference at the afterstory chapter

He's also a bit of Chuuni maybe....

I mean, the references to servants are quite common but that could be do to the animes or other works in general, the fact that the name Chaldea come out made me think that he specifically play FGO.

Yea i like the intensity and how grounded Zero feels, in Zero you have the Liberators vs the whole world basically, religious fanatics who don't care what they have to do to kill whatever goes against their God, and the whole despair aspect, Apostles are very strong, so strong, they have to be tagged team, and this doesn't change up to the current volume, when a apostle shows up its like oh crap.

Like you have characters getting holes in them, nothing new for the series, but also the twisted aspects like where the church sends the family members of "heretics" to hunt them down.

The characters are fairly developed, and the world building is great.

Yea i like the intensity and how grounded Zero feels, in Zero you have the Liberators vs the whole world basically, religious fanatics who don't care what they have to do to kill whatever goes against their God, and the whole despair aspect, Apostles are very strong, so strong, they have to be tagged team, and this doesn't change up to the current volume, when a apostle shows up its like oh crap.

Like you have characters getting holes in them, nothing new for the series, but also the twisted aspects like where the church sends the family members of "heretics" to hunt them down.

The characters are fairly developed, and the world building is great.
Yeah, with the church in the main story we actually didn't got to knew how crazy the fanatics were, the most we see is Ishtar excited to die if is the desire of Ehit, but in Zero the thing change and we really how deep their faith is we people like the bishop in Velnika who cursed Miledi and Oscar and continued to fight despite have his whole body from the neck to below crushed, his head dented, his eyes almost out of htheir sockets and even with a needle piercing his brain, or the rest of templar knights and bishops that even at death doors they curse the heretics without caring of their life or thinking in change to survive, like you can actually understand why the characters fear them after see how twisted all of them are.

You also can actually feel the hope the Liberators bring and how hard they work for turn the world in a better place, which combined with the despair of the church and the absurd strength of the Apostles made me really feel like I'm reading the story of a historic hero in real life that fought against tyranny, specifically I feel like they are like Simon Bolivar who is also know to this day as The Liberator (which makes sense considering how their nickname is the same and how important Bolivar is in my culture).

Something I liked about the world building was the Atavist part, the fact that people with ancient magic, or well, partial ancient magic is relatively common surprised me a lot and I'm already expecting to see how many more people like that will appear and what they will do. So far the two Atavist with special magic in vol 1 were interesting not only in the story and worldbuilding sense but also in the wiki sense since they showed one ability of Spirit Magic, the ability to detect lies, and the fact that is impossible to see the future and fate of Apostles apparently because they lack a future and destiny.

Is arifureta good? i like to get into it for a while now.
Probably my opinion is not the most objetive one, but I say yes, is good.

Good comedy, good battle scenes, good characters development, good interaction between characters (which I consider the most important aspect and the part that Arifureta do the best) and though at first the worldbuilding don't seem anything special it's actually deeper than what one can first thought because the author continue to expand it both in the after stories and in the spinoff Zero which happen thousands of years before.

Though if you will read it then don't get deceive by the first vol, it give a wrong impression as if he story will be something dark when actually is a novel more bright, still have various serious and dark moments but definitely isn't as dark as some could think with first vol.

I'm planning to watch the anime first before reading the light novel.
Is there any major scene that got change in the anime compare to the ln?

Season 1 had a lot of content cut, season 2 was alright.

Like off the top of my head, season 1 skipped the prologue and chapter 1, and jumps right into Hajime in the abyss.

Glosses over his pain of suffering from a lost arm and hunger for 10 days, skips Hajime first human kill, skips over the Hauria stuff etc etc. It was a garbage adaptation not just in terms of horrible animation, but also content cut.

I'm planning to watch the anime first before reading the light novel.
Is there any major scene that got change in the anime compare to the ln?
Aside from the most horrible battle CGI you could see they cut and changed a lot of things from vol 1 and 2, the vol 2 was specially painful since they skipped like around 140 pages and basically destroyed the base of development of one of the characters more important in the series and with one of the greatess development, from that point onward it was a fine adaptation.

Better begin directly with the novel or the manga if you want, the anime is actually entertaining but don't give the best first impression.

Back