• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Arclight AP

Antoniofer

VS Battles
Retired
I'm trying to "update" the appropiate AP for God form Arclight, I put him long time ago as Multi-Galaxy due this page http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-k6hUV7KRljs/ULrXM-YSfDI/AAAAAAAABH8/WWb6qvQNI3k/s16000/025.png, I assumed that the power of a big bang is able todestroy several galaxies so I put him in that way. But now that I'd matured since then, not sure if this is considered outlier, hyperbole or can be considered a even higher tier; o, any thought of what tier should he be?

Well, if it's not going to be counted as an outlier, creating the Big Bang is 3-A, Universe level.

Or Low 2-C, if spacetime was involved.

ˆHe never did such a feat, and in the series never become that strong; however, at the final of the serie, was mentioned that the Angels are able to blow the galaxy and that Mighty Blade able to recreate the Earth in his image

Looks like that statement is a massive hyperbole. We need good evidence for Universe level, just statements aren't enough if feats don't back up even slightly

Welp, he didn't do much in that form in spite to be the strongest character, only behind Mighty Blade and The Second Christ. Should be downgraded now or do you need more info?

Antoniofer said:
Welp, he didn't do much in that form in spite to be the strongest character, only behind Mighty Blade and The Second Christ. Should be downgraded now or do you need more info?
Yes, definite downgrade. We could add that possibly Multi-galactic or universe level and add a note beside it in brackets that the statement could be a hyperbole since no feat of such level is shown

Naruto has used Universe statements a couple of times, Bleach had subtle implications too

Ok, so I'll put him as "Possibly Multi-Galaxy at the very at least" (cuz the difference between MG and Universe+ is enormeus), with a note in AP that say that could be an hyperbole

Ok, but also put his minimum tier at first

Suppose he's only star level with hyperbole universe statement

4-C, possibly At Least 3-B (the statement about universe could be hyperbole)

Done, and off topic: I made a thread about a character of the same verse asking for his tier here, when you have some time, can you take a look at that?

Back