• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Super Multiplier Bros (3-B key proposal for Mario Bros)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Omnificence

Joe, Joey, Jojo, Joseph
He/Him

Summary​

As the title implies, this thread is an attempt at giving the cast of Super Mario Bros. a 3-B key for their profiles. For this CRT, I'll be using evidence of the Power Stars acting as multipliers along with different talking points, implications, and assumptions I compiled to back up the claims. Without further ado, let's delve into the CRT.

The Power Stars and what we already know

As we already know from Super Mario Galaxy 2, Power Stars are stated by Rosalina to be comparable to Lumas, which are capable of becoming entire galaxies, and Mario in his base is said to be able to defeat characters who are in possession of a Power Star. By this logic, this would place Mario and the rest of the gang at 3-C without the use of a Power Star. Now we're gonna go over the references used in the Power Star's profile to argue the case for a Multi-Galaxy level

Mario Party: Island Tour

The Mini Stars: 3-C Mini Star and 3-B Power Star?

In Mario Party: Island Tour, Power Stars are composed of Mini Stars, and these Mini Stars are capable of erasing the physical bodies of opponents. If, and only if this makes the Mini Stars superior or at the very least equal to anyone placed at 3-C due to defeating users of Power Stars, this might make the Mini Stars 3-C, and if we put these Mini Stars together to form a Power Star, this should warrant a Multi-Galaxy level for Power Stars.

Mario Party

Fused Power Star: Case for a 3-B Power Star via Fusionism?

Another implication of Power Stars acting as multipliers is in the first Mario Party game, where the Power Stars are able to fuse together, granting them Fusionism. With the Power Stars being placed at Galaxy level, this should mean that a fused Power Star would reach Multi-Galaxy level via Fusionism

Mario Party 2

10x the stats?

In Mario Party 2, Mario is unable to throw a metal-transformed Bowser with the weight of 10 Bowsers, unless he's given a Power Star; with a Power Star, this would give Mario a 10x increase in strength, further proving they act as multipliers

Super Mario 64

Multi-Galactic Castle and Multi-Galactic Mario?

Now, let's shift our focus to the game that I think is the most important of all, Super Mario 64. In this game, the stars provide power to Peach's castle, which is proven:
Mario was stated to grow stronger and gain more power and courage from Peach's Castle the more Power Stars he collected, so what this must imply is that he's far stronger than he was in his base thanks to possessing one or more Power Stars and gaining said power from the castle. On top of that, Mario needs to possess one or more of the stars in order to remove the seals placed on the castle doors by Bowser.

Conclusion​

Now, I will admit that some or most of what I brought forth might not make sense or seem like pretty weak evidence, but I think there's sufficient proof that the cast of Super Mario Bros. can have a Multi-Galaxy tier level based on what we learned about the Power Stars. So, as long as we have enough talking points here to pass muster and give the Power Stars a higher tier, I believe Mario and the cast should be given an "At least 3-C, possibly/likely 3-B" for their base and Power Star keys. I will continue to update after looking for more evidence.

IMG_0952.png

It’s important to note that the difference between the lowest and highest bounds of Galaxy level is roughly 800 times, so just being twice or ten times as strong as a Galaxy level character wouldn’t be Multi-Galaxy level under our Tiering System.

Mario Party: Island Tour

The Mini Stars: 3-C Mini Star and 3-B Power Star?

In Mario Party: Island Tour, Power Stars are composed of Mini Stars, and these Mini Stars are capable of erasing the physical bodies of opponents. If, and only if this makes the Mini Stars superior or at the very least equal to anyone placed at 3-C due to defeating users of Power Stars, this might make the Mini Stars 3-C, and if we put these Mini Stars together to form a Power Star, this should warrant a Multi-Galaxy level for Power Stars.
This is just Existence Erasure, and wouldn’t be enough to reach 3-B anyway.

None of the other evidence indicates a large enough multiplier to reach 3-B. They’d just be above the baseline of 3-C.

IMG_0952.png

It’s important to note that the difference between the lowest and highest bounds of Galaxy level is roughly 800 times, so just being twice or ten times as strong as a Galaxy level character wouldn’t be Multi-Galaxy level under our Tiering System.

This is just Existence Erasure, and wouldn’t be enough to reach 3-B anyway.

None of the other evidence indicates a large enough multiplier to reach 3-B. They’d just be above the baseline of 3-C.
I should've known this was a waste of time. Do you mind closing this thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back