• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Matthew Schroeder said:
... Wait, you guys determined that Pokémon is 2-B because of the amount of games sold? The hell is that.
No we determined 2-B via Relection Cave. Basically ask Azzy since he upgreaded them.

Matthew Schroeder said:
... Wait, you guys determined that Pokémon is 2-B because of the amount of games sold? The hell is that.
What Dragon said. While there's evidence for the games=universes, it's not the reason they got upgraded.

@Cal Meaning the Megas could very well bypass the shields and plates as well. But anyways, we'll run in circles here if we keep this up. I'll accept your vote.

Don't fully trust the description in Cronus' profile. The Megas Drepanon can bypass the durability of comparable beings.

Err, that isn't even a thing. It doesn't matter where the plates are, partner, just if their effects get ignored or not.

How would they even be ignorable though? The plates a part of Arceus's existence and in the worst case Scenerio cant he just use Precog to notice they would get ignored and find a counter for it? Or just regenerate?

@Anime See my talk with Cal above as for why I think it would happen and why he thinks it wouldn't happen. Like I said, If I keep up on this one, we'll be running in circles.

EDIT: Basically, me and Cal agreed to disagree.

Well Arceus' protect stopped whatever pink attack Palkia did.....

Also people keep this in mind

Note 4: Due to its status as creator, supreme being and wielder of plates which allows it to use all kinds of moves, Arceus can potentially use all abilities within the Pokemon franchise.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Well Arceus' protect stopped whatever pink attack Palkia did.....
Also people keep this in mind

Note 4: Due to its status as creator, supreme being and wielder of plates which allows it to use all kinds of moves, Arceus can potentially use all abilities within the Pokemon franchise.
It was his aura sphere and protect? I thought he used the plates

And that's why I asked if we could use abilities beyond the ones on his profile because the OP of a thread pretty much has to decide if they are allowed or not.

Well Cal just said that we should likely keep things limited to his file to avoid confusion.

So Matt are you for Cronus or Inconclusive?

Starkiller215 said:
Ahhh well I doing some research and that pink attack (so named by Dragon here) was Spacial Render used by Palkia and it is a dragon type move so that was prevented by the plates.
Note to prove it: http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Spacial_Rend_(move)
What?!

Well eh. Considering the manga version of the movie has Dialga and Palkia using their signature moves on Incomplete Arceus and both get nullified effortlessly, im not that suprised.

Arceus. Arceus cancles out a lot of Cronus' hax. Most importantly his spacial and time warping hax. as well as almost nearly every other hax he has can be nullified by arceus leaving only a few there.

They're fairly evenly matched but nulification of Cronus's hax plus ompni present and infinite speed by defualt not an ability+MFTL means arceus takes it.

Typhlosion130 said:
Arceus. Arceus cancles out a lot of Cronus' hax. Most importantly his spacial and time warping hax. as well as almost nearly every other hax he has can be nullified by arceus leaving only a few there.
They're fairly evenly matched but nulification of Cronus's hax plus ompni present and infinite speed by defualt not an ability+MFTL means arceus takes it.
Speed is equalized.

To be fair, all of Dialga and Palkia's moves in general seem to be Time-Space based or incoporated. To justify this, we have their regular non signature moves able to make distortions in the spaece-time continumm and the fact that Darkrai got erased from existence with just a collison between Hyper Beam and Aura Sphere.....

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Typhlosion130 said:
Speed is equalized.
Speed is equalized but one ignores the others ability to warp space thus removing "equalized speed". Literally trying ti equalize speed in this match doesn't work.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
@Typhlosion...What?
the means in which Cronus gets infinite speed stat are with space warping. Arceus has feats of defeating gods of time and space nulifying this "speed". He technically does have infinite speed but against arceus that means nothing because his warping of space does not affect the battle. thus while speed is equalized at a base. arceus ignores that via hax.

...Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaathat's a new one.

Speed equalized is not done by any of the characters, ROFL It's a rule for the match where both have the same speed. Usually in order to make things fair and/or prevent a blitz, speed stomp.

FateAlbane said:
...Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaathat's a new one.
Speed equalized is not done by any of the characters, ROFL It's a rule for the match where both have the same speed. Usually in order to make things fair and/or prevent a blitz, speed stomp.
WHich I understand. but Hax. Arceus has hax. that nulify. his infinite speed. because his speed is infinite by means which arceus haxes away. which is why I'm saying. it kinda doesn't work. the only way it would work is to say you can't count arcesus feat of beating a god of space (and time at the same time)

I am for Cronus. Arceus doesn't have anything that Cronus or weaker SS people don't have, and he has not defense against Cronus's Causality and Fate Manipulation, as well as Cronus' Megas Drepanon.

@Typhlosion130 Going "He has defeated Gods of Time" isn't a feat. It's dependent solely on how powerful said Gods of time are. And you can go "This is speed equalized but his ability ignores that." Cronus' feat comes from Erasing Distance, something that he can still do, even if Arceus moves just as fast as he does.

Fate I sorta understand, but I thought I already covered causality. Some admin told me (I forgot who it was) that in order to be tier 2, you must be acausal. Besides, Arceus would have acasuality regardless.

@Cal Why are you replying that to me, though...? The "gold" I was talking about was the "speed equalization is moot" thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back