• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The real cal howard said:
Matthew Schroeder said:
Cronus is a High End 2-B, howard.
I thought you said that he was low end 2-B on your post?
Nope.

First of all, the Saint Seiya Multiverse has an incalculable / immeasurable number of universes, contrary to Pokémon's unknown.

Secondly, Cronus' destruction of all space and time is casual.

As for the proof Cronus can resist Arceus' abilities, Saint Seiya is the verse where everyone and their mother are stupidly durable to all sorts of abilities, even fodder Bronze Saints. They tank and no-sell the stuff weaker or comparable opponents do easily. Saints can nullify the direct abilities of equal level opponents after seeing them once.

Tivanenk said:
People keep ignoring the fact that... Megas Drepanon is instant, while Perish Song needs time. Who will pull theirs off first is what matters. And it's defintiely not Perish Song (which likely wouldn't even work since it's simple death manipulation, which even Thanatos has).
Arceus can see it with Precog and just jump to different Universe to avoid it.

RadicalMrR said:
Tivanenk said:
People keep ignoring the fact that... Megas Drepanon is instant, while Perish Song needs time. Who will pull theirs off first is what matters. And it's defintiely not Perish Song (which likely wouldn't even work since it's simple death manipulation, which even Thanatos has).
Arceus can see it with Precog and just jump to different Universe to avoid it.
Cronus can erase distance, he has infinite range.

Lina Shields said:
Looking at Arceus' profile, it seems that he is able to stop time. Now the peculiar thing is that, Cronus may actually not be a 4-dimensional being, but rather a 3-dimensional being that is still bound by time. This is because Chronos encompasses all of time in Saint Seiya, and all of the gods/titans have no control over it.
TL;DR: Chronos encompasses all of time in Saint Seiya. If Arceus stops time, Chronos may not be able to move due to being bound by time apparently.

If Cronos is able to move where time is stopped permanently, Cronus wins.

Anyways, this thread will be concluded really soon.
False. While Chronos does encompass all the time of future, present, and past, the gods can indeed control time (see Saturn) and move within stopped time.

Trust me. I get that Yukari example, and I hate it. However, I only brought up things that he has on his profile, unlike some of the things that Yukari has said to do in battles.
We all do, Cal. We all do. XD Just wanted to explain my own position in this.

Dialga and Palkia were capable of moving where time and space didnt even exist without so much as a care in the world.

I'd hardly say that would make Cronus the winner

Bronze Saints can move in stopped time that affects normal humans and animals. Goldies can move in stopped time that affects Bronzies, Gods can move in stopped time that affects Goldies and so on and so on.

@Anime Lina was saying that if Arceus stopped time and that worked on Cronus, then her vote was for Arceus. Otherwise, she thinks Cronus wins in the end if he can still move even in stopped time because that would be Arceus best bet (at least that's what I understood from her reply).

So why don't SS characters aside from Cronus' attack and Chronos have Infinite speed naturally?

Anime4Life2020 said:
Dialga and Palkia were capable of moving where time and space didnt even exist without so much as a care in the world.

I'd hardly say that would make Cronus the winner

Cronus can erase all of space and time. Do you think he would have died after doing that? Cronus isn't bound by space-time and can move without it.

I think cronus takes this with megas drepanon which bypass durability and pragma spathe which ignores distance in a bloodlusted match cronus has the advantage here of attacking without regard for distance.

Matthew Schroeder said:
Matthew Schroeder said:
Cronus is a High End 2-B, howard.
I thought you said that he was low end 2-B on your post?
Nope.
First of all, the Saint Seiya Multiverse has an incalculable / immeasurable number of universes, contrary to Pokémon's unknown.

Secondly, Cronus' destruction of all space and time is casual.
Technically Pokemon can be given the same treatment (possibly). IIRC, from what we discussed on the upgrade thread, the universes in X/Y via Mirror Cave can branch off from each other to be never ending as each universe has its own reflection cave with mirrors that lead to other universes.

And then there's the game universes where each copy is a separate universe. It just might be more speculative than SS tho.

And you dont think its the same for Dialga and Palkia? They ARE space and time and when used for Cyrus they were effecting time and space just with their presence at spear pillar.

Let's tally the votes, shall we?

Arceus:
BruceTheBatman, Anmie4Life2020, KarazianFahs, Typhlosion130

Cronus:
Matt Schroeder, DarkLK, DontTalk, Tivanenk, LordAizenSama, Promestein, Reppuzan, FateAlbane, Cal Howard, and ME!

Reason for Cronus' victory:

• I swear that equalizing speed is the worst thing for Arceus.
  • DT, Matt, DarkLK has stated the reasons above
  • Arceus time stop apprently doesn't affect a being of Cronus' caliber as Chronos has complete control over time.
  • Cronus' attacks will always hit first with Pragma Spathe: This always hits said opponent regardless of distance, and time, regardless of Arceus' actions.
Victory for Cronus. Locking this thread.

Why isn't everyone and their mother infinite speed then? There should be a revision then. Regardless, can Gods move in stopped time that affects Gods?

Also, just thought of something. Wouldn't Megas something be negated by like, 4 different plates at once, considering it's a sword/scythe (Iron Plate) that affects timespace (Draco Plate) and hits on the astral (Mind Plate) and spiritual (Spooky Plate) level.

Cronus for the reasons above, he was also born within nothingness along with his brothers and sisters.The Megas can cut through loads of defenses, Saints can create barriers, some better than others and the Megas cuts them. And Cronus already killed Uranus who also existed in nothingness and he died to the Megas. Also Arceus was born from an egg which Cronus can cut him back to before the egg came to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back