• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Arceus fights a Fire Emblem girl

Status
Not open for further replies.
None of it isn't going to matter when she is omnipresent. His hax would have to affect the whole 2-A world if he wants to take her down.

He can also mind hax and the precognition will surely be useful here.

Gotta wait for Cal or DarkDM to show up.

>Checks Azura's profile

>No evidence for anything

>"Dream World"

>""World" means different possibilities, time periods and parallel universes"

This seems extremely wanked.

MYHERO said:
I demand you replace the picture for Azura with this.
Eh, Iยดll go ahead.

Edit: NVM, the picture has a needless "blank" side that makes messes up the pictures, I think itยดs fine as it is.

Eh, Iยดll go ahead.

Edit: NVM, the picture has a needless "blank" side that makes messes up the pictures, I think itยดs fine as it is.

Curse you bob, you robbed her of her infinite cuteness.

71685916 p0 master1200
So yeah, she is a valid 2-A. And the "worlds" in Fire Emblem heroes are different timelines.
There is a world for FE1 and a world for Awakening, there is a world for path of radiance and a world for radiant dawn, a world for Blazing Blade and a world for Binding blade.

There is also alternative universes where Alfonse and Shareena worre bunny outfits to the eater festival and ones where they do not.

So 2-A Loli still stomps your God Pony.

Last time I checked, as Azura lacks hax, she would just AP stomp in that case, the question, however is, what she leads with? It easily is a determining factor.

She starts by transporting tthe opponent into her dream world, then having her illusory family members fight the opponent and if that does not work, she destroys the dream world.

Why is there only one staff commnet i thoungt we need more than one staff to agree ?

Okay actually he's right. I think we have been a bit too rash.

Then that means Arceus has a decent amount of time before being AP stomped.

Letยดs check if thereยดs something noteworthy in hax...

Edit: Okay, so far, I think this is worth to mention:

Azura can only destroy the Dream World once? If yes, then Arceus can just precog it, leave to the Pokรฉmon multiverse (itยดs separated, after all) and then just go back.

No reason to revert. It's legit.

Don't get me wrong, I'm miffed that I finally get a Nintendo 2-A and it winds up being AZURA of all people (if you were gonna make a waifu become OP, why one from Fates?), from the verse where God Tiers, don't top tier 6. It's literally a cosmic joke.

Don't call her a waifu you pedo

But think of it this way Cal, it's one step closer to beating Archie Sonic.

I just saw the Fire Emblem Warriors profiles, and the evil dragon should be 2-C instead of Low 2-C since she merged the Warriors world (timeline) with the Akaneia one. (Awakening, fates, Marth) into one.

And Lyn could summon the evil dragon when defeated in one battle from the non-story mode, so Lyn and every story mode character should be 2-C in Warriors.

Lucina should be 2-C to 2-B because of PXZ2, but we dont consider crossovers.

Boi-ette, it's Fire Emblem. I was rooting for Mario, Zelda, Pokemon, or Kirby. Fire Emblem may be my fifth favorite of the Nintendo franchises, but it's not my VSBW pride.

Spoilers? If we keep getting alternate FE characters like this, we are going to get composites soon.

The real cal howard said:
Boi-ette, it's Fire Emblem. I was rooting for Mario, Zelda, Pokemon, or Kirby. Fire Emblem may be my fifth favorite of the Nintendo franchises, but it's not my VSBW pride.
Neither was Archie Sonic for me, but then I realized how Game Sonic was treated and I converted. You should convert too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back