• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Arceus Low 1-C Hax Upgrade

So yeah uh, we already proved in the other thread that the types/plates have energy that in turn is used to manifest the moves and such, plus the flame plate's energy could warp spacetime enough to pull a universe (out of the distortion world IIRC), so energy = pokemon hax and energy = spacetime hax which is 5D for arceus, so the exact same energy used for manifestating the moves and attacks is 5D.

Just a reminder, armarogue's description says that it uses psychic energy/power (both words used) to use it's psychic moves, not even attacks specifically, moves, which include status effect ones, debuffs and buffs, all that jazz, with the mind plate containing the essence of psychic energy, besides the big list i put there connecting other types' moves with energy and said energy eith types.

If the energy is 5D, every move is going to be 5D as well, so even the poison argument doesn't matter because poison types (which one plate has the essence of) use energy for said poisons.

I can put both points here if needed, don't think the other evidence is needed since it was to confirm that plates grant moves, which we already have.

So yeah uh, we already proved in the other thread that the types/plates have energy that in turn is used to manifest the moves and such, plus the flame plate's energy could warp spacetime enough to pull a universe (out of the distortion world IIRC), so energy = pokemon hax and energy = spacetime hax which is 5D for arceus, so the exact same energy used for manifestating the moves and attacks is 5D.

Just a reminder, armarogue's description says that it uses psychic energy/power (both words used) to use it's psychic moves, not even attacks specifically, moves, which include status effect ones, debuffs and buffs, all that jazz, with the mind plate containing the essence of psychic energy, besides the big list i put there connecting other types' moves with energy and said energy eith types.

If the energy is 5D, every move is going to be 5D as well, so even the poison argument doesn't matter because poison types (which one plate has the essence of) use energy for said poisons.

I can put both points here if needed, don't think the other evidence is needed since it was to confirm that plates grant moves, which we already have.
Well......

My point about the moves just got new evidence, Armarouge arrived and we got this description:

Its Armor Is the Source of Its Psychic Power

Armarouge’s set of armor belonged to a distinguished warrior, and is the source of the energy used for its Psychic-type moves. It also uses the psychic capabilities of this armor to control the fire energy within its body and unleash attacks.

So psychic power and energy are the same here, and they are used for it's psychic moves, and the mind plate has the essence of psychic energy.

Bonus with the fire energy being implied to be used for the moves as well.

Thanks, i think that's enough with the rest, buuuuuut if arceus gets downgraded and all, well at least this is hard proof of 4D hax

Well......

My point about the moves just got new evidence, Armarouge arrived and we got this description:

Armarouge’s set of armor belonged to a distinguished warrior, and is the source of the energy used for its Psychic-type moves. It also uses the psychic capabilities of this armor to control the fire energy within its body and unleash attacks.

So psychic power and energy are the same here, and they are used for it's psychic moves, and the mind plate has the essence of psychic energy.

I already proved to you in another post that the plates don't have the essence of their type

I already proved to you in another post that the plates don't have the essence of their type
Quote from Agnaa. Who understands Japanese rather than you using mtl

And as I said, the "power of all things" is a bad translation; it's better translated as "imbued with the essence of all creation", as the official translation does.

I told you why its a mistranslation
You're telling me that you, using Google to translate, is more accurate than someone who understands the nuances of Japanese.

Tell me you're joking
Yeah essence of all creation not power of all types

LOL. OK
A stone tablet imbued with the essence of all creation. When used on a certain Pokémon, it allows that Pokémon to gain the power of every type there is.

You're telling me that you, using Google to translate, is more accurate than someone who understands the nuances of Japanese.

Tell me you're joking

LOL. OK
I didn't use google, I asked someone who can translate Japanese

That's saying it grants Arceus the power of all the types yeah, but not every single move of those types

I didn't use google, I asked someone who can translate Japanese
Official Translation. Plus you're a big liar. You didn't ask anyone

I deadass run it through Google translate and it gave me the exact same nonsense you posted as evidence. Agnaa says it's "Essence". Official Translation says so. So we go with that

Now try using your garbage mtl to argue against someone who understands Japanese
That's saying it grants Arceus the power of all the types yeah, but not every single move of those types

"Gains the power of every type there is", doesn't Mean he has every single move. Really?

I don't see there being a selective statements about the power of the plates. It has the essence of all thing= Allows him to gain the power of every type

Now show me where it was mentioned Arceus only has access to this and that move. Show me, and not this and this and that . Don't use headcanon
A very goofy statement

I deadass run it through Google translate and it gave me the exact same nonsense you posted as evidence. Agnaa says it's "Essence". Official Translation says so. So we go with that

Now try using your garbage mtl to argue against someone who understands Japanese
Bro got exposed hard 💀 HAHAHAHAH

"Gains the power of every type there is", doesn't Mean he has every single move. Really?

I don't see there being a selective statements about the power of the plates. It has the essence of all thing= Allows him to gain the power of every type

Now show me where it was mentioned Arceus only has access to this and that move. Show me, and not this and this and that . Don't use headcanon

A very goofy statement
I did ask someone, you not trusting me is just delusion. Why don't you ask agnaa then?

Do you think Charizard has every fire type move because it has the power of the fire type?

I did ask someone, you not trusting me is just delusion. Why don't you ask agnaa then?

Do you think Charizard has every fire type move because it has the power of the fire type?
Dude, this someone is either not reliable or doesn't exist. Machine translations aren't good, and the fact your source lined up with one is throwing it into the vat of fish oil.

No, because Charizard doesn't have shit to back that up, on the other hand Arceus does from what I'm hearing.

Dude, this someone is either not reliable or doesn't exist. Machine translations aren't good, and the fact your source lined up with one is throwing it into the vat of fish oil.

No, because Charizard doesn't have shit to back that up, on the other hand Arceus does from what I'm hearing.
I didn't use machine translations, prove that the translation is inaccurate instead of accusing

"From what I'm hearing" what kinda reasoning is that

I did. Check my profile posts.
Me not trusting you I'd not a delusion because I run the same statement of yours through mtl
Nope. But the plate allows Arceus to gain the power of every type. Which we concluded to all moves

I didn't use machine translations, prove that the translation is inaccurate instead of accusing

"From what I'm hearing" what kinda reasoning is that
Official Translation
A stone tablet imbued with the essence of all creation. When used on a certain Pokémon, it allows that Pokémon to gain the power of every type there is.
Agnaa

And as I said, the "power of all things" is a bad translation; it's better translated as "imbued with the essence of all creation", as the official translation does.

I'll ignore you from now.

I did. Check my profile posts.
Me not trusting you I'd not a delusion because I run the same statement of yours through mtl

Nope. But the plate allows Arceus to gain the power of every type. Which we concluded to all moves
Agnaa didn't translate the individual plate one yet

How come Arceus having the power of the fire type gives him all fire type moves but charizard having the power of the fire type doesn't?

Mate, your translation lined up with Google ****** translate. Sorry that we're suspicious of something.

The reasoning of someone who's reading the thread and making opinions.
Why does it matter? And if you're suspicious, why would you accuse me instead of verifying it with a translator?

Agnaa didn't translate the individual plate one yet
The Legend Plate is all the plates placed into one. Which is why "essence of All creation" , is the power of all types. Legend Plate has the Essence of all types, each plate holds the essence of each type
How come Arceus having the power of the fire type gives him all fire type moves but charizard having the power of the fire type doesn't?
Because for Arceus it's mentioned he has the power of all types of Pokémon

Wise words come from wise man <3

This is a matter of scale. Charizard can manipulate and expel fire. Arceus contains the very concept of fire as a miniscule fraction of itself, and can even change the definition of "fire" if it needs to, as well as perform any action related to what is defined as "fire". This is the difference between elemental manipulation at the regular level vs the conceptual level.

This is a matter of scale. Charizard can manipulate and expel fire. Arceus contains the very concept of fire as a miniscule fraction of itself, and can even change the definition of "fire" if it needs to, as well as perform any action related to what is defined as "fire". This is the difference between elemental manipulation at the regular level vs the conceptual level.
. Arceus contains the very concept of fire as a miniscule fraction of itself

Prove it

and can even change the definition of "fire" if it needs to, as well as perform any action related to what is defined as "fire"

Prove it

Yeah what you're saying is fake
5mwo5q.png

Yeah what you're saying is fake
This very discussion page demonstrates both evidence for the statements I made about the difference between Charizard and Arceus, and also that you ignore the proof and insert your own fanon instead, confirming to me that arguing with you is completely and utterly pointless.

Well......

I pointed this out. There's no comment on this. Can someone summon staff here?

i mean, this all relies on arceus' dimension not being downgraded, unless the plates were made by/are parts of the original spirit because i forgot

Shouldn't this thread be put on hold or completely abandoned because Pokemon is being heavily revised?

Pretty sure the revisions won't affect this since we already decided the canon, right now we are trying to find out how to scale pokemon below the lake and creation trio, besides the potential arceus dimension downgrade thread.

So Yeah, This can be put into hold, no reason to abadon this though

Back