• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Arceus Low 1-C Hax Upgrade

What else are we supposed to do?

3 mods agree

Most normal people agree

3 other mods disagree
Wait for more input, DT’s disagreement especially is a gut punch considering they are one of the most trusted members on this site. Mods seem split atm, so just need more discussion to be had

“Blue Name” votes technically hold little to no weight in terms of actually getting stuff approved and applied

Can someone explain to me what's DT argument against arceus' dimension, like did he say "it was made for a 3D human to go there, otherwise it would be infinitely more powerful than him"

Like, what? For one the dimension is accepted to be low 1-C, that's out of the discussion, make a CRT if you wanna downgrade it, but like, what human affected it again? There is only one human that went there, the protagonist, which in turn only went there like, 2 or 3 times.

First time? All he saw was light all around, nothing pointed out that he could compreend it nor affect it.

Other times, arceus brought him there to fight it's avatar and the pokemon it brought.

How does a human doing literally nothing to the dimension in any meaningful way prove it is not 5D, actually that argument means it would only be 3D if that's the case, do i need to explain why arceus dimension, beyond spcetime, is not below a timeline's tier?

Besides the fact that it was made for it's avatar to reside in, not humans.

"Prove it has 5D poison" if the plate that brings out poison itself shares the same energy that affects 5D structures, it is 5D.

Sorry everyone, I was unavailable all day yesterday so I’m catching myself up of what happened here.

Can someone explain to me what's DT argument against arceus' dimension, like did he say "it was made for a 3D human to go there, otherwise it would be infinitely more powerful than him"

Like, what? For one the dimension is accepted to be low 1-C, that's out of the discussion, make a CRT if you wanna downgrade it, but like, what human affected it again? There is only one human that went there, the protagonist, which in turn only went there like, 2 or 3 times.
To add on to this point here, our site doesn’t even have one single reference or bit of explanation in our standards that humans being in higher dimensional spaces is an inconsistency in the first place believe it or not. It’s a common misconception that doesn’t actually do anything.

And I would know this because not only did I once bring up this exact argument in this threads case about higher dimensionality when it was argued and it was countered, and brought up that even verses like Umimeko, Marvel and DC also have cases of humans being in higher dimensions

But when I made a thread to specifically ask about this, others responded against me with the same thing. Ultima himself even.

So not only is this point on humans wrong, there’s not even a standard for it.

Not to mention, it isn’t as if the protagonist naturally went to Arceus’s realm of his own accord. Arceus himself brings and allows him there. So
"Prove it has 5D poison" if the plate that brings out poison itself shares the same energy that affects 5D structures, it is 5D.
This was precisely why I asked the question earlier on the universes shards becoming the plates. Because we know “universe” painfully obviously means the entire cosmology, and if aspects of the cosmology literally form the plates, on top of them being infused with all creation, that would be an argument to suggest the plates themselves would be physically 5-D artifacts.

That, and as shown in Hoopa and the Clash of Ages, Arceus’s plates possess elemental energy since 3 of them can use forces of nature and when Ash, Serena and Clemonts Pokémon used moves with the same type as themselves in the tower, they became attributed energy.

Stop derailing. If you guys don't start acting up, Imma have to report you. Had to delete 40-ish messages just from this page alone. Tf

Stop derailing. If you guys don't start acting up, Imma have to report you. Had to delete 40-ish messages just from this page alone. Tf
sorry mate, i was trying to hold some people down but ended up derailing myself.

Anyways what do you think of the CRT?

For Arceus at the very least. Also for some reason his creation scales to it (including his creation of space-time, concepts, spirit, etc) but not his Manipulation of those aspects
That would make sense. Creating a 5-D space with a 4-D spacetime in it, wouldn’t mean the spacetime Is 5-d.

You're missing the point. His realm being included changes nothing, because his realm doesn't contain anything. At least, it doesn't contain anything at a proven 5D scale. The only things it's known to contain is things Arceus created specifically for the occasion of a 3D human being getting in there. Which hence are not proven to be 5D (and most likely are not, otherwise it would be infinitely more powerful than the human).
Argument from incredulity to be honest. Not only do we have no rating for the character currently, but just being human and still being able to interact with it isn't evidence for it being lower dimensional. It is a common trope in fiction and not really indicative of anything (like marvel heroes standing in the dimension transcending hot white room).

As for the thread, I disagree with most of the premises as they seem to not only deal mostly with avatar Arceus but also most of the statements are AP and not hax related.

As for the thread, I disagree with most of the premises as they seem to not only deal mostly with avatar Arceus but also most of the statements are AP and not hax related.
Thing is, not only does true form arceus obviously upscales from whatever it's avatar has or does, the point is that the same energy for AP is the energy of the plates that give it's hax, meaning they both can affect low 1-C stuff

Okay..... Who are we waiting for exactly?

DT hasn't said anything for over 24hrs.

It was close to being accepted until DT came in btw

Thing is, not only does true form arceus obviously upscales from whatever it's avatar has or does, the point is that the same energy for AP is the energy of the plates that give it's hax, meaning they both can affect low 1-C stuff
You're right about this.

I guess it was why others were asking about UES

Well DT could be busy, i think is fair to give it another day before asking to apply it

Speaking of that, how will those changes look in the profile?

Thing is, not only does true form arceus obviously upscales from whatever it's avatar has or does,
We don't accept Low 1-C Arceus avatar. The OP should have made it into a separate thread first before using it as an argument for true form hax as it's needlessly confusing as to which or even both agenda(s) is/are being pushed forward here.
the point is that the same energy for AP is the energy of the plates that give it's hax, meaning they both can affect low 1-C stuff
Arceus being able to affect Low 1-C stuff was never in question. That's the point of being Low 1-C. You can manipulate 5 dimensional objects.

The point is many of Arceus' abilities aren't energy and thus AP related and as such, you can't say he can put another 5 dimensional character to sleep, or that he can curse someone 5 dimensional or that Arceus can travel across a 6th dimension (5th dimensional time) based on the essence of its plates because these abilities are not energy dependent.

They need actual feats.

We don't accept Low 1-C Arceus avatar. The OP should have made it into a separate thread first before using it as an argument for true form hax as it's needlessly confusing as to which or even both agenda(s) is/are being pushed forward here.
The point of the thread was to get Arceus low 1C range and AP

The point is many of Arceus' abilities aren't energy and thus AP related and as such, you can't say he can put another 5 dimensional character to sleep, or that he can curse someone 5 dimensional or that Arceus can travel across a 6th dimension (5th dimensional time) based on the essence of its plates because these abilities are not energy dependent.
Actually they're energy. All the plates are energy based. It's the essence with the plates that source the power for everyone in the verse.

And Pokémon work off levels. A level 40 Alakazam will be stomped by a level 80 even if they use the same move

Same as in anime. Gyarados hyperbeam will overpower a weaker Gyarados.

If 2 Alakazams are using the same psychic power, the stronger one will outhaxe the weaker one

Then we have the god of the cosmology who holds the direct source of their powers. Being able to effectively negate everything in the cosmology.

Yeah, I see no reason why his power level won't scale to his hax based of UES.

He was able to affect his realm right? He scales. That's simple
They need actual feats.
UES, so no

So, if I understand correctly, the only way to prove that a character's haxes are 5D is to have another character of the same tier to interact with? Is there no other way?
Depending on what the hax is, to manipulate a 5D amount of something. Problem is that there is no 5D amount of anything in Pokémon, except of Arceus pocket dimension. (and much less has Arceus manipulated something besides that) And that dimension doesn't even have spacetime (unless Arceus introduces a little bit of it in order to temporarily inhabit a human, which is not necessarily a 5D amount of it).

arceus has gotten so strong lately and i think dt doesn't want that
Yeah yeah, I'm terribly biased. I hear that from literally any verse's community I get involved in. (unless maybe said community consists entirely of LazyHunter lol)

Okay..... Who are we waiting for exactly?

DT hasn't said anything for over 24hrs.

It was close to being accepted until DT came in btw
Well, I would say you wait for this to get enough staff approval to get accepted or rejected.

And I have a life with stuff ongoing, too. Exams in case of the last few days.

Anyway, as for the debate.
Argument from incredulity to be honest. Not only do we have no rating for the character currently, but just being human and still being able to interact with it isn't evidence for it being lower dimensional. It is a common trope in fiction and not really indicative of anything (like marvel heroes standing in the dimension transcending hot white room).
Not really. Point is that we assume no level higher than what we have evidence for. Since there is no reason to create a 5D spacetime for a human (and we don't even know if Arceus could if he wanted), hosting a human is no evidence for creating 5D spacetime. It would be different if it were for the purpose of hosting a 5D being for which it would might a difference. Then it would at least be a slight indication.

First time? All he saw was light all around, nothing pointed out that he could compreend it nor affect it.

Other times, arceus brought him there to fight it's avatar and the pokemon it brought.

How does a human doing literally nothing to the dimension in any meaningful way prove it is not 5D, actually that argument means it would only be 3D if that's the case, do i need to explain why arceus dimension, beyond spcetime, is not below a timeline's tier?

Besides the fact that it was made for it's avatar to reside in, not humans.

You (and Kukui) are misunderstanding my argument.
Point wasn't proving that the dimension ain't 5D. It's about the spacetime in it.
The dimension is stated to usually lack spacetime. That's big part of the reason we even assume it is 5D.
Kukui argues that since there are indications that spacetime is in the dimension in Eternal Battle Reviere. And, to not contradict the essential "Arceus dimension is beyond spacetime"-argument he argues that Arceus introduced spacetime to the dimension only for the the purpose of hosting that event.
However, my argument is that as the human is just a 3D being there really is no indicator that Arceus would have needed to create 5D spacetime in his dimension for this purpose. He could easily just have created regular 3+1D spacetime in a part of his dimension for the human to have that event. The human is unable to notice the difference anway.

Essentially, the "dimension had spacetime introduced, so spacetime must have been 5D" argument falls flat as there is nothing proving that said spacetime is comparable in scale to the dimension itself, instead of just being something like a universe.

This was precisely why I asked the question earlier on the universes shards becoming the plates. Because we know “universe” painfully obviously means the entire cosmology, and if aspects of the cosmology literally form the plates, on top of them being infused with all creation, that would be an argument to suggest the plates themselves would be physically 5-D artifacts.

That, and as shown in Hoopa and the Clash of Ages, Arceus’s plates possess elemental energy since 3 of them can use forces of nature and when Ash, Serena and Clemonts Pokémon used moves with the same type as themselves in the tower, they became attributed energy.
If Arceus being 5D doesn't prove his hax is 5D, then why do you think the plates being 5D would prove their hax is 5D?

You just make the argument that a copy of 3D hax something tier 1 character should be Tier 1, which was already conclusively rejected in past threads, but instead of doing with Arceus you do it for the plates. It's nothing but trying to scale energy amount to hax potency over and over again.

@Maverick_Zero_X Since you are staff that already answered: After the further debate that happened what are your thoughts so far?

Doesn’t Pokémon having a UES solve the issue of needing to have a 5-D non-Arceus being to effect with hax?

Doesn’t Pokémon having a UES solve the issue of needing to have a 5-D non-Arceus being to effect with hax?
To quote the UES page
See the Resistance and Hax pages for more information regarding scaling hax potency and resistance to hax in instances involving energy system. Note that they usually do not scale.

If Arceus being 5D doesn't prove his hax is 5D, then why do you think the plates being 5D would prove their hax is 5D?
I don’t get this part specifically, skimming through your argument (will read in full soon)

The plates are the essence of all of the hax in Pokémon, they aren’t even AP focused, all hax in Pokémon downscale from them. If they are 5D, then their hax is 5D. If a 5D entity is an embodiment of hax, it’s safe to say the hax in question are 5D. The plates are literally 5D hax materialised, and Arceus created them, and can use them

*Assuming the plates are 5D here

when was the dimension said to lack spacetime again? I only remember the distortion world, while arceus surpasses it, i only remember hearing about it once and not even here.

Even if it does lack it, that only debunks the battle reviere part, which is just support, arceus still affected it's dimension with it's dimensional energy, it's hax, and thus the plates, are low 1-C, as they are all arceus' energy.

This is not scaling hax to attack potency, because arceus avatar is not low 1-C, this is scaling the energy he released as hax as low 1-C in dimensionality, and thus the plates scale.

Plus arceus space being part of creation and thus part of the legend plate's essence.

The point of the thread was to get Arceus low 1C range and AP
There are two versions of Arceus, both of which have two different keys and AP but only the weaker version is used here.
Actually they're energy. All the plates are energy based. It's the essence with the plates that source the power for everyone in the verse.

And Pokémon work off levels. A level 40 Alakazam will be stomped by a level 80 even if they use the same move

Same as in anime. Gyarados hyperbeam will overpower a weaker Gyarados.

If 2 Alakazams are using the same psychic power, the stronger one will outhaxe the weaker one

Then we have the god of the cosmology who holds the direct source of their powers. Being able to effectively negate everything in the cosmology.

Yeah, I see no reason why his power level won't scale to his hax based of UES.

He was able to affect his realm right? He scales. That's simple

UES, so no
There are multiple powers and abilities that are not affected by levels or energy systems in the Pokemon verse, like status ailments and literally all of the examples I used in my last post so not only is this disingenuous but also irrelevant to my last point.

There are multiple powers and abilities that are not affected by levels or energy systems in the Pokemon verse, like status ailments and literally all of the examples I used in my last post so not only is this disingenuous but also irrelevant to my last point.
They do actually.. Let's go to anime, as games isnt a good indication of this due to game mechanics

For example a weak Pikachu paralysis move will get stronger as they train

Same as they other hax. Same with a the other status moves.

A Nidoran poison status move will not have the same effect on a legendary as a venusaur's

No two paralysis move of the same species share the same potency. No two hax are the same

They train all the time for this same reason

And I'll repeat, all Pokémon are powered by the same energy that is imbued in the plates.

If hax potency was irrelevant in Pokémon, there will be no need to focus so much on training as even a legendary will fall to a level 1 Nidoran using toxic

They do actually.. Let's go to anime, as games isnt a good indication of this due to game mechanics

For example a weak Pikachu paralysis move will get stronger as they train

Same as they other hax. Same with a the other status moves.

A Nidoran poison status move will not have the same effect on a legendary as a venusaur's

No two paralysis move of the same species share the same potency. No two hax are the same

They train all the time for this same reason

And I'll repeat, all Pokémon are powered by the same energy that is imbued in the plates.
Seems fine then.

Back