• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Arale Norimaki vs D - Battle For 4th Strongest 3-A

Status
Not open for further replies.
whattt, can we actually use this kind of scaling? If that's the case then there's the fact that D himself has entered and fought normally in the Akashic Record which is, of course, a 5D realm (at least for now). Idk man, really

I did what I can to help. For more information specializing in D, well you know who to go.
Its the reason why you see HDE and Large Size Type 10 on Arale's Profile
Thats the indication that Dimensional Scaling for her has been accepted

Last edited:
Okay ummmmm...
Still NO. We dont hand out resistances based on assumptions and unproven facts. It doesnt matter how sophisticated these robots and machines are, none of them get resistance without proving so. Your logic (if accepted) would mean that every Super Sophisticated machine should be given the resistances by default without needing to prove so. There are SUPER SOPHISTICATED robots on this site that are Tier 1 and have lived over millions of years or as old as time or even older than time but dont have resistance because they never proved it.
A strawman, since I never said their tech is sophisticated and very old, thus it's resistant to hacking. The story takes place in 12,090 AD in the future, and Vampire Tech is so OP, not even Humanity's tech at the time period has any way of bypassing them and attacking the Vampires despite the war between Humans and Vampires going on since 1999 AD i.e. for over 10,000 years. It's one of the main reasons why people fear the Vampires since the latter's tech makes it virtually impossible to tamper with, and no one in Humanity's history has been able to hack their tech despite having futuristic techs and supercomputers which have been implied to be capable of hacking into systems.

A few minutes (assuming that's 3-5 mins at the very least) between each adaptation would give Arale around 30 mins to an hour before D adapts to all layers of her hax. This would give her plenty of time to work with (although I'm not sure what she would be able to do with it) and I still find it weird that D is gonna take hax 11 layers higher than his current resistance and by fine. Against guys who are just 1 or 2 layers Infront of him I don't see how thats a problem but someone over 10 layers higher is just weird say your gonna take that and be fine especially when the RE would make him adapt to each layer one at a time every few minutes. But Whatevs
Layered hax doesn't affect someone like that with individual layers. It literally hits you all at the same time with whatever layering the hax is. And also neither does Adaptation/RE happens like that via adapting to individual layers of a layered hax of a character. It's adapting to the entire potency either overtime or instantly if they have feats of instant adaptation. Even if you want to argue it's 1 layer at a time, and we agree it is, he'll adapt in short time since throughout the novels he has overcome and adapted to layered haxes and resistances whereas in one novel X character hits him with a hax, he adapts in a short time, in the next novel an even more powerful Y character hits him with the same hax and he adapts to it a short time.

Arale's existence isn't based on Concepts its based on Plot and Narrative and btw that wouldnt stop her Immortal 8 and Acausal 3
Arale's Immortal 8 and Acausal 3 is blessings from a 5-D Being so unless you stop him you aint stopping her. Her immortality and acausality are etched into the 4th wall itself so unless you have layered 4th wall awareness you cant negate nor stop it from happening
Type 8 Immortality wouldn't be an issue since D has negated Grand Duke Bergenzy's Type 4 and 8 immortalities in the last novel. Acausality Type 3 is limited, yet it could be an issue for D, I will give you that (even though D could try to copy it, but he doesn't exist in reality, so it will not likely work for him). As for Plot and Narrative and based existence, Arale is reliant on the external forces that control the narrative. Not that she is made of Narrative or Plot. It is even given on her profile:
  • Blessed, Immortality (Type 8), & Limited Acausality (Type 3) (Via 4th Wall Breaking; If her existence is removed or erased from the plot, she can be redrawn and restored by external forces outside of the plot, who manipulate and control the story[67]. These external forces can also restore characters from complete erasure of their narratives and stories[72]. Every Arale drawn on each manga panel of every page is another Arale. If one should be removed/erased from one page, the others drawn on other pages shall still remain[73])
D can sever connections to 5D realms and power sources as he did with Valcua, so he can negate Arale's connection with the external forces. Not to mention D can cut her down on a conceptual and even non-existent level.

Toon Force plus 5-D Luck could can counter 50/50
Exactly how? His Gay aura is literally just standing him there and allowing his Unearthly Pretty Looks plus Natural aura to work. Mind you, it worked on Valcua despite him being empowered by AR to become an Omniscient God-Like entity. It worked on bloodlusted humans and vampires (both male and females), animals, demons, mutants, aliens, non-corporeals and souls, higher dimensional beings, AI, Machines, Supercomputers, Androids, Cyborgs, Nonexistent beings, etc.

Arale can operate independent of her CPU consciousness so that does little to stop her
Not an issue since not only D can interact with CPU Consciousness and Data Entities (such as Sigma, the Nobility Supercomputer capable of possessing/hacking both humans and machines, was easily destroyed by D's willpower when D allowed Sigma to possess him,) he can also BFR entire physical entities in dreams inside a dream via having Sybil's ability from Stuff of Dreams novel.

He would have to do this before Arale just goes beyond the 4th wall because after she does so unless you have Layered 4th Wall Awareness then your not getting to her. Also arale can retain her powers and sense of self even when trans mutated and she could easily under such transmutation with her OE or Hax. I should mention Arale has a causality hax that allows her to do things that would take long periods of time in an instant so the moment she gets transmutated she could undo it in an instant with her causality hax. Also she could use precog on herself to see that coming and spam teleportation or the wall hax to avoid him
He can easily bind her with his paralysis hax which is also layered, and can work on beings with several resistances to paralysis. Going beyond the 4th Wall would not help her since D can copy her ability and chase her down. Noble's bites do not only change physiology but also psychology and alignment too since they corrupt them and make them submissive and loyal to their masters. Getting bitten by D will only make Arale a servant of D, and she won't be willing to do anything to change that. As for precog, if it's not layered and 5D, it won't work. Teleportation could work, but D can teleport too ya know.

Again Arale can operate independent of her CPU consciousness. Absorbing it does little to stop her. Willpower absorption gets stopped by the fact Willpower is something Arale lacks to begin with + Toon Force
Already addressed that first part. Arale lacking willpower is also not an issue since D can simply absorb both her physical self and her CPU consciousness. Toon Force will be a non-factor here too since eventually, D will adapt to the Toon Force and also copy it.

Also, I want to ask something, Where does Arale's 5D AP, Hax and Existence come from? From going to the Author's World, which is 5D, and being comparable to the Author/Inhabitants of the world?

Alright then, give us the scan of this super potent hacking then.
Don't exactly remember which volume humans failed to hack nobles, but I do have quotes from Tyrant's Stars, D passively hacked into Sacred Ancestor Technology, a superior form of technology compared to Nobles, and which was used to seal the Noble's Anti-Proton Computer named Sigma while not even Sigma could hack them and get out of its room in the Fortress despite Sigma already being capable of hacking both machines and humans.

Though the science of the Nobility had peaked five millennia earlier, there was another type of super-advanced technology, the Sacred Ancestor’s technology, which used physical laws not even the Nobility could comprehend. No one save the Sacred Ancestor understood the fundamental principles, but he permitted the Nobility, who generally understood how to use it, to incorporate his technology.

β€œBut the Sacred Ancestor’s technology was sealed away at one point, and everything that made use of it was destroyed.”

Callas gave Courbet a pointed look. The missionary averted his gaze. For an instant the murderous malice that choked his brain was gone, transformed into something that was difficult to believe: grief.

β€œIt’s believed that was when the decline of the Nobility, as a race, began. Among the Nobles, many felt with the Sacred Ancestor’s technology they might’ve staved off that decline for another ten thousand years, and they suspected that perhaps the Sacred Ancestor was trying to hasten the Nobility’s deterioration.”
After another five minutes or so, his destination became clear. The moving corridor halted in front of a massive doorway. Though the surface of the doors had the smooth sheen of obsidian, the wall around them was carved to depict bizarre creatures and worlds, which only served to emphasize the inorganic nature of the doorway and the weirdness of whatever lay beyond it.

β€œWhat are you doing?” Count Braujou inquired, his voice falling from the ceiling. β€œThat’s the heart of the fortress. It’s the room for the antiproton computer. Not even you can get in there.”

β€œThen open it for me,” D replied curtly.

β€œRegretfully, that’s not something I can do alone. The three of us who constructed this fortress must use three keys simultaneously; otherwise, those doors won’t open. Gaskell has been destroyed, and Miranda’s whereabouts are unknown. I’m afraid I can’t do anything for you.”

β€œYou’re completely useless,” the Hunter’s left hand cursed.

β€œDid you say something?”

Without answering the count, D stepped forward.

β€œDon’t!” Braujou shouted, his tone laced with obvious fear.

His words were overlaid with the synthesized voice of a machine that said, β€œThree keys are required to pass through this gate. Please present them. If you advance without presenting them, you will be deemed an intruder and eliminated.”

Undoubtedly there were already unseen weapons taking aim at D.

A cry of surprise rang out. D had moved in front of the doors without incident.

β€œThose defensive systems incorporate the Sacred Ancestor’s technology. It’s impossible to shut them down. D, who in the world are you?”

Of course, there was no reply.

D put his left hand against the surface of the doors.

The eyes of the unseen count were focused on the black-garbed, beautiful figure.

Ten seconds . . .

Twenty seconds . . .

β€œW-what in the world?” the Greater Noble exclaimed in unmistakable astonishment.

Look. The huge doors safeguarded by the power of the Sacred Ancestor had begun to swing open to either side without a sound.
D was standing inside a huge dome. The voice issued from the tower that loomed before him.

β€œMy name is Sigma. I’m an antiproton computer.”

β€œThere are supposed to be two children here,” D replied. Talk of β€œSigma” or β€œantiproton computers” meant nothing to him.

β€œThere certainly are. Right here.”

A golden line appeared in the floor not three feet from where D stood, and it rose without a sound to create a space ten feet high and six feet wide. It had no depth and was invisible when viewed from the side. Matthew and Sue were inside it. Apparently they noticed D, because they reached out their arms and started to run. No matter how they pounded across the ground, they never came any closer. Though less than three feet lay between that space and D, the distance between the children and his dimension was infinite.

β€œD!” Sigma called out. β€œEarlier, I saved from your blade the man who awakened me. The command that man gave me was to dispose of you. However, as strange as it seems, another force has given me different orders. And five millennia later, I may now act on these instructions.”

Last edited:
A strawman, since I never said their tech is sophisticated and very old, thus it's resistant to hacking. The story takes place in 12,090 AD in the future, and Vampire Tech is so OP, not even Humanity's tech at the time period has any way of bypassing them and attacking the Vampires despite the war between Humans and Vampires going on since 1999 AD i.e. for over 10,000 years. It's one of the main reasons why people fear the Vampires since the latter's tech makes it virtually impossible to tamper with, and no one in Humanity's history has been able to hack their tech despite having futuristic techs and supercomputers which have been implied to be capable of hacking into systems.
This.... under the best of circumstances and considerations would only make the Technology resistant to Regular to Regular Hacking. This still does not show nor prove Information Level Data Hax Resistance nor Hacking. Also depending on Factors it could simply be that humans just lack the sufficient know-how needed to Hack Machines. That wouldnt give Machines resistance to Hacking it would just make Humans bad at doing so.
Layered hax doesn't affect someone like that with individual layers. It literally hits you all at the same time with whatever layering the hax is. And also neither does Adaptation/RE happens like that via adapting to individual layers of a layered hax of a character. It's adapting to the entire potency either overtime or instantly if they have feats of instant adaptation. Even if you want to argue it's 1 layer at a time, and we agree it is, he'll adapt in short time since throughout the novels he has overcome and adapted to layered haxes and resistances whereas in one novel X character hits him with a hax, he adapts in a short time, in the next novel an even more powerful Y character hits him with the same hax and he adapts to it a short time.
Still meaning it would take him some time to become completely resistant
Type 8 Immortality wouldn't be an issue since D has negated Grand Duke Bergenzy's Type 4 and 8 immortalities in the last novel.
Her Immortal 8 cant be negated as its a result of 4th wall Hax and unless D can detect it then he cant stop it. On top of that... Her Type 8 requires that you specifically stop the 5-D being otherwise nothing stops him just haxing Arale back into existence
Acausality Type 3 is limited, yet it could be an issue for D, I will give you that (even though D could try to copy it, but he doesn't exist in reality, so it will not likely work for him). As for Plot and Narrative and based existence, Arale is reliant on the external forces that control the narrative. Not that she is made of Narrative or Plot. It is even given on her profile
The External Forces mind you are Residents of the Author World who are 5-D in Nature
D can sever connections to 5D realms and power sources as he did with Valcua, so he can negate Arale's connection with the external forces. Not to mention D can cut her down on a conceptual and even non-existent level.
Assuming he does this. What stops the External Forces from making restoring her (via Making another one) and this still would not help against Acausality
Exactly how? His Gay aura is literally just standing him there and allowing his Unearthly Pretty Looks plus Natural aura to work. Mind you, it worked on Valcua despite him being empowered by AR to become an Omniscient God-Like entity. It worked on bloodlusted humans and vampires (both male and females), animals, demons, mutants, aliens, non-corporeals and souls, higher dimensional beings, AI, Machines, Supercomputers, Androids, Cyborgs, Nonexistent beings, etc.
Toon Force causes Illogical & Nonsensical stuff to happen that nature counters what should logically happen and Arale can always hax herself to never fall pray to those effects or Copy Aura herself
Not an issue since not only D can interact with CPU Consciousness and Data Entities (such as Sigma, the Nobility Supercomputer capable of possessing/hacking both humans and machines, was easily destroyed by D's willpower when D allowed Sigma to possess him,) he can also BFR entire physical entities in dreams inside a dream via having Sybil's ability from Stuff of Dreams novel.
4th Wall Hax would allow her to escape since she has the required range to do so and BFR doesnt stop that from happening. Plus she would see BFR coming due to 4th Wall Precog and that would give her more insentive to 4th Wall Jump and no D cant just copy it just like that as he would need to touch her to copy her first and that wouldnt happen here plus without 4th wall awareness, to D it will be as it Arale just vanished and without Layered 4th wall awareness woudnt be able to sense her
He can easily bind her with his paralysis hax which is also layered, and can work on beings with several resistances to paralysis. Going beyond the 4th Wall would not help her since D can copy her ability and chase her down.
Needs to touch her first
Wont happen because of Precog
Noble's bites do not only change physiology but also psychology and alignment too since they corrupt them and make them submissive and loyal to their masters
Arale can maintain her consciousness after Transmuation and again that CPU conscious can withstand Info Level Data Hax and Hacking. Even if Transmutated she will just hax herself and undo it and thats assuming D lands the bite to begin with or can even bite through given Arale's 3-A scaling chain compared to D's
. Getting bitten by D will only make Arale a servant of D, and she won't be willing to do anything to change that. As for precog, if it's not layered and 5D, it won't work. Teleportation could work, but D can teleport too ya know.
It is as its an effect of 4th Wall Hax (which is 5-D)
Already addressed that first part. Arale lacking willpower is also not an issue since D can simply absorb both her physical self and her CPU consciousness
That could work assuming Arale doesnt just teleport away before that or you know. Copy that and use it against him (then again D can resist/adapt to all of his own hax so not sure this helps)
. Toon Force will be a non-factor here too since eventually, D will adapt to the Toon Force and also copy it.
Meh..
Also, I want to ask something, Where does Arale's 5D AP, Hax and Existence come from? From going to the Author's World, which is 5D, and being comparable to the Author/Inhabitants of the world?
Pretty much
She isnt 5-D naturally but becomes so via Dimensional Scaling and gains 5-D Existence including 5-D stats. 5-D Hax comes from being able to Resist Hax from the 5-D beings and like wise Adapt and Affect these 5-D beings with her own Hax

SBA invokes verse equalization for vs matches, where haxes like Toon Force and 4th Wall Breaking are not some exotic powers exclusive to one verse only and can be shared by another verse as long as they have similar nature.

Also I asked about this and turns out D cant Copy Toon Force NOR 4th Wall Hax without doing so specifically in this own verse

To quote the person:
No no no. Not at all. Essentially, 4th wall and toon force are a state of being rather than abilities that can be copied. 4th is cosmic awareness but specific form and toon force is defying logic, which means law Hax to a degree but not in the same way. So no, neither are being mimiced - unless some characters have specific feats of doing that

Verse equalisation don't take into consideration stuff like this. That is silly

Also I asked about this and turns out D cant Copy Toon Force NOR 4th Wall Hax without doing so specifically in this own verse

To quote the person:
No no no. Not at all. Essentially, 4th wall and toon force are a state of being rather than abilities that can be copied. 4th is cosmic awareness but specific form and toon force is defying logic, which means law Hax to a degree but not in the same way. So no, neither are being mimiced - unless some characters have specific feats of doing that

Verse equalisation don't take into consideration stuff like this. That is silly
Where did you get that from?

Can you ask the person exactly from where "4th wall and toon force are a state of being rather than abilities that can be copied" and "So no, neither are being mimiced - unless some characters have specific feats of doing that" is stated in Both Pages?

This entire thread about Toon Force Deletion has concluded that Toon Force is just a comical way of warping reality using cartoonish physics even though it is not Reality Warping, but something similar to Reality Warping, which is even reiterated in the page itself. So I don't see anything in the pages or in the thread stating they are "state of being" or "abilities that cannot be mimiced". If anything verse equalization will be applicable here since both Arale's Toon Force and AR will be similar since both are Reality Warping based.

Even assuming it is a state of being, D can copy it. D already stated to possess the ability of every noble due to being the Son of Sacred Ancestor, and in the same novel, Lord Rocambole, a Noble was able to copy the Formless Shadow Existence/State of Being of General Gillis, another Noble.

β€œCome to take my lady love?” Major General Gillis muttered, but by that time the androids had spotted Lady Ann and were moving toward her with powerful strides.

β€œYou lousy piles of scrap!” the shadow laughed, and balling his hand into a fist, he drove it into Lady Ann’s stomach.

Spotting the shadow as he slipped from the girl’s limp, collapsing body to the floor, the androids fired purple particle beams at him from their foreheads. Leaving only those holes they’d burned in the floor, the shadow sped toward the androids’ feet. Lacking physical form, could a shadow even be destroyed?
Pulling away from Gaskell’s body, the shadow turned toward Lord Rocambole, who remained standing stock still.

Whistling through the wind, a gleam of black flew through the air to skewer Gillis’s shadow as he raced across the ground. The shadow flowed like water, leaving only the black sword behind. He moved from the soles of the stationary lord to his legs. From his legs, the shadow climbed to his trunkβ€”and now he planned to finish Rocambole with a single blow!

However, just as he was about to do so, the most terrifying thing occurred. With the deadly shadow wrapped around it, Rocambole’s body collapsed to the groundβ€”but not because Gillis’s power had rendered Rocambole unconscious.

β€œB-but you’re . . .” Major General Gillis stammered, his bewilderment quite natural. After all, how could his opponent have the same special power that he did?

As the two shadows tangled in their deadly clash, Lady Ann’s vacant gaze alone watched them. Suddenly, the pair pulled apart. One of the shadows let out an ear-shattering groan of pain. And the other shadow slid smoothly over to Lady Ann, slipping into the space between her body and the ground and carrying the girl with daunting speed toward the door to the nearest garden.
He ran. As did D. Two black silhouettes melted into oneβ€”then pulled apart. Part of the silhouette spread as if shredded by the wind, blooming into a massive bloody flower. Actually, there were two flowersβ€”their steely blades had shot out simultaneously to tear open each other’s flank, in precisely the same spot, to exactly the same depth.

Clutching their wounds, the two men spun around.

β€œOh, that dirty dog stole your trickβ€”it looks like he can mimic anyone’s abilities in a split second,” said the hoarse voice.

D understood this, too.

β€œWhat do you think, D?” Rocambole asked, giving his longsword a shake. β€œI still have two lives left. Three, if you count my ownβ€”meaning I can die three more times. In order to stop me, you shall have to slay me. However, I’ll also be able to draw on whatever techniques you use to do so. The question is, will you live long enough to kill me three more times?”

Last edited:
She isnt 5-D naturally but becomes so via Dimensional Scaling and gains 5-D Existence including 5-D stats. 5-D Hax comes from being able to Resist Hax from the 5-D beings and like wise Adapt and Affect these 5-D beings with her own Hax
In that case, the whole match will be a stomp. The Akashic Records itself is an infinite-sized 5D realm, not a 5D being. For comparison, it'll be the equivalent of the entire Author World in Dr. Slump but Infinite in Size. D already exists unbounded by/outside of the Akashic Records influence whose Ethers record every information of all creation and governs them but D is missing from it. Even when D was forcefully written to be a part of the Akashic Records by Valcua, he was able to adapt and evolve and become resistant to it. So Arale's scaling from individual 5-D beings wouldn't suffice here.

In that case, the whole match will be a stomp. The Akashic Records itself is an infinite-sized 5D realm, not a 5D being. For comparison, it'll be the equivalent of the entire Author World in Dr. Slump but Infinite in Size. D already exists unbounded by/outside of the Akashic Records influence whose Ethers record every information of all creation and governs them but D is missing from it. Even when D was forcefully written to be a part of the Akashic Records by Valcua, he was able to adapt and evolve and become resistant to it. So Arale's scaling from individual 5-D beings wouldn't suffice here.
I should also have mentioned that she and the 5-D Beings can also manipuate the 5-D world itself

Hold on
Before that some points you have made on RE/Adaptivity, Power mimicry and Immunity ive heard are invalid and goes into NLF Territory
Those will be responded to first

Hold on
Before that some points you have made on RE/Adaptivity, Power mimicry and Immunity ive heard are invalid and goes into NLF Territory
Those will be responded to first
Mind you, D literally has the ability to adapt to technically every hax possible, from the basic, lower ones to middle/high tier hax such as RE or high-godly level of regeneration/power null, to what basically are the pinnacles of hax atm: Extremely advanced level of Space-time manipulation/Reality warping, Conceptual manip type 1 and even Plot/Story/Meta control as has been shown clearly in scans above. And he has also already negated enemies that were supposed to have RE that can shut down his.
So I can't really get what you're referring to

Mind you, D literally has the ability to adapt to technically every hax possible, from the basic, lower ones to middle/high tier hax such as RE or high-godly level of regeneration/power null, to what basically are the pinnacles of hax atm: Extremely advanced level of Space-time manipulation/Reality warping, Conceptual manip type 1 and even Plot/Story/Meta control as has been shown clearly in scans above. And he has also already negated enemies that were supposed to have RE that can shut down his.
You'll know soon
They will respond in due time

Can you ask the person exactly from where "4th wall and toon force are a state of being rather than abilities that can be copied" and "So no, neither are being mimiced - unless some characters have specific feats of doing that" is stated in Both Pages?
State of being is probably a wrong word, but you cannot possibly hope to mimic something like 4th wall or toon force. These are hyper-specific forms of abilities that exists specifically for certain characters. To think they can be mimicked, you actually need feats of doing it. And I don't see that on his file?

State of being is probably a wrong word, but you cannot possibly hope to mimic something like 4th wall or toon force. These are hyper-specific forms of abilities that exists specifically for certain characters. To think they can be mimicked, you actually need feats of doing it. And I don't see that on his file?
Nothing in the pages nor in the discussion thread actually states that they cannot be copied just because they are "hyper-specific forms of abilities" that exist specifically for certain characters? If so, what is the basis on which this argument is made? They are both different variants/forms of already existing haxes and not some exotic ability/state of being (like Transduality, Acausality, NEP, etc) unrelated to other haxes, which would need specific feats.

Ohh Yeah this match
I forgot about it lol
Well Im gonna say Arale cant beat this. I had to read this thread over just to make sure of my decision and yeah its Clear

Arale has no offensive way to take down D and should could likely just keeping coming back over and over, she would likely keep on Dying over and over.

Anyways
D wins and keep the 4th Spot
I'll request the thread be closed now
Thanks to All who were Participating in ths Debate and have a Nice Day!!!!

πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back