• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Arale VS Ghost Emperor Yama: Battle For First Place (4-C)

Muchacho_mrm

VS Battles
Image Helper
The bot vs the jobber...

Arale Norimaki Ghost Emperor Yama
L4tREuQ.png
xfPnpSe.png

Conditions.

Speed Equalized.
SBA.
4KM apart (He is 3KM tall)

So Ghost Emperor Yama sniffed some co** and is now back.
henry-vacuum.gif

He has passive corruption, corrosion, death, powernull, subjective reality, law manipulation, paralysis (Through law manipulation and through his domain), darkness Manipulation (Aura). He also has EE, death and sleep manipulation eyes. Every move of his is backed by his laws too.

If the current CRT passes, he gains passive conceptual, both offensively and defensively. Defensively your attacks won't reach him.

His law hax is 5-D, possibly 9-D. With just that, it's a stomp and I don't see any immortality (Type 4), not that it would help since, well, he already negates it. If you die, it's sayonara.

He has passive corruption, corrosion, death, powernull, subjective reality, law manipulation, paralysis (Through law manipulation and through his domain), darkness Manipulation (Aura). He also has EE, death and sleep manipulation eyes. Every move of his is backed by his laws too.
Arale stops, delays, skips, rewrite, ignore or destroy.

henry-vacuum.gif

If the current CRT passes, he gains passive conceptual, both offensively and defensively. Defensively your attacks won't reach him.

His law hax is 5-D, possibly 9-D. With just that, it's a stomp and I don't see any immortality (Type 4), not that it would help since, well, he already negates it. If you die, it's sayonara.
Arale passively socially influences.

GG.

henry-vacuum.gif

Garou Adapts

henry-vacuum.gif
Bruhhhhhh 😫😫😫
I literally just woke up 😣😣😣
Could we have done this later on 😑😑😑
SBA puts both characters in beautiful Central Park so he wont be in his Domain by Default
Why dont you wait til its done then?
Why are both you and jedi so impatient 😂😂😂😂😂
She can continuosly respawn through plot manipulation and 4th wall breaking (its pretty much a pseudo HGL) and Yama even now has no defense against Plot Manipulation nor Level Power Null so...

SBA puts both characters in beautiful Central Park so he wont be in his Domain by Default
He would be by SBA.
Why dont you wait til its done then?
Why are both you and jedi so impatient 😂😂😂😂😂
Not really relevant for this fight though, since well, plot > conceptual manipulation in a general sense.
She can continuosly respawn through plot manipulation and 4th wall breaking (its pretty much a pseudo HGL) and Yama even now has no defense against Plot Manipulation nor Level Power Null so...
Unless that plot manipulation is 9-D, she dies instantly and can't come back due to law manipulation. Coming back is ignoring what killed her in the first place and denied her comeback...

You missed the part where it's a tier 1 stomp...
Also Yama's range is absolutely weak
Assuming he kills arale once, she can use her plot hax or 4th wall hax to respawn outta Yama's Rangen and Hax him to death while all he can do is stay their and watch

And No
Having 5-D to 9-D hax doesnt mean you resist 4-D Causality and Plot if dont resist Causality and Plot

Also Yama's range is absolutely weak
Assuming he kills arale once, she can use her plot hax or 4th wall hax to respawn outta Yama's Rangen and Hax him to death while all he can do is stay their and watch

And No
Having 5-D to 9-D hax doesnt mean you resist 4-D Causality and Plot if dont resist Causality and Plot
Like I already said it, her resurrection is denied. A basic thing at his level and this is 5-D, possibly 9-D denial. Coming back is using 4D plot manipulation to deny/ignore 5-D possibly 9-D law manipulation...
And No
Never said he resisted plot manipulation.

He would be by SBA.
SBA is battle starts in central park so he cant start in his realm uness stated
Unless that plot manipulation is 9-D, she dies instantly and can't come back due to law manipulation. Coming back is ignoring what killed her in the first place and denied her comeback...
Ummm
Plot hax works WAY outside of Yama's range so no. He cant stop her from coming back. Plus while Law hax is potent enough its not abstract enough to stop it from happening

Garou Adapts
So is Garou the new Kars meme now? (Just replace understand with adapt).

Either way I just want to see the chaos between a Japanese bot Vs a Chinaman, I'm kinda impressed and a little disturbed this is actually a debatable MU tbh.

Judging from what I see on both profiles (currently) it seems this fight may end up as an incon but I wait till more arguments are presented.

Also a friendly reminder bringing up P&A from ongoing CRT is poor practice and can be seen as moving the goalposts in a Vs thread (plus the potential conflict of interest).

SBA is battle starts in central park so he cant start in his realm uness stated
It's a world that extends outside of them like an aura, like any passive. It's his own subjective reality, so no.
Ummm
Plot hax works WAY outside of Yama's range so no. He cant stop her from coming back. Plus while Law hax is potent enough its not abstract enough to stop it from happening
Range has nothing to do with it. Any cultivator resurrects with their nascent divinity in another location and Great Sage and above can still deny resurrection without having that range. Doesn't matter if you have it in hell, some void, or your granddaddy's sealed coffin.

There is literally a law that denies her comeback and you're saying she'll come back...Against someone with layered tier 1 immortality (Type 4) negation....

Like I already said it, her resurrection is denied. A basic thing at his level and this is 5-D, possibly 9-D denial. Coming back is using 4D plot manipulation to deny/ignore 5-D possibly 9-D law manipulation...
And like I said. His Law Manipulation lacks the RANGE
Her Plot Hax can respown her anywhere in a Low Multiversal Range (and higher than that) and while his Law hax is 5-D or 9-D in potency its not stated to be in range so is law hax cant reach that far

And like I said. His Law Manipulation lacks the RANGE
Her Plot Hax can respown her anywhere in a Low Multiversal Range (and higher than that) and while his Law hax is 5-D or 9-D in potency its not stated to be in range so is law hax cant reach that far
You ignored my post about range doesn't matter. Even with weaker cultivators than him denying resurrection across the multiverse.

Since when does Plot Hax allow you to ignore Ressurection negation of a Higher-D/Potency Hax?
Its not ressurection exactly
She can just use plot hax to reinsert herself back into reality when removed from it
It doesnt entirely function like resurrection in the general sense

Its not ressurection exactly
She can just use plot hax to reinsert herself back into reality when removed from it
It doesnt entirely function like resurrection in the general sense
Which is still resurrection. Even for SM, even if you will yourself into existence like King Immortal Slayer or be reborn in whatever place you put your nascent divinity, it's still resurrection.

Which I'm still baffled at how she will use 4-D plot manipulation will ignore/deny 5-D, possibly 9-D law manipulation...

Also a friendly reminder bringing up P&A from ongoing CRT is poor practice and can be seen as moving the goalposts in a Vs thread (plus the potential conflict of interest).
I agree but I don't see a reason why it would be rejected and it's more a copy and paste for people to use while I'm not there.

Which is still resurrection. Even for SM, even if you will yourself into existence like King Immortal Slayer or be reborn in whatever place you put your nascent divinity, it's still resurrection.
Meh I suppose but she can only do ot through hax
Which I'm still baffled at how she will use 4-D plot manipulation will ignore/deny 5-D, possibly 9-D law manipulation...
She doesnt have to do it herself. There are characters outside her own verse that can do it for her
Whats stops them from plot haxing Arale back into reality somewhere else in the across space or even through time outside of Yama's reach?

Even if Yama can deny her resurrecting herself, he cant stop the writers from just drawing Arale back into the plot somwhere outta Yama's reach

And another question
Whats stops arale from just outright ending the plot, killing him instantly since he has no defense against Plot Hax?

She doesnt have to do it herself. There are characters outside her own verse that can do it for her
Whats stops them from plot haxing Arale back into reality somewhere else in the across space or even through time outside of Yama's reach?

Even if Yama can deny her resurrecting herself, he cant stop the writers from just drawing Arale back into the plot somwhere outta Yama's reach
SBA doesn't allow outside help. If it did, what's to stop Yang Qi from joining? Or recreating him because, well, at this point they are somewhat allies.

And another question
Whats stops arale from just outright ending the plot, killing him instantly since he has no defense against Plot Hax?
Well, she dies immediately.

If that is a passive, she wouldn't fully end him anyway since well, his nascent divinity still exists, either in the Sage Monarch world or in the Hell of Yamas which would just recreate him.

SBA doesn't allow outside help. If it did, what's to stop Yang Qi from joining? Or recreating him because, well, at this point they are somewhat allies.
Its not outside help
Its essentially a part or her 4th wall breaking that functions similiarly to Immortal 8
If arale is erased or removed, the writers will actively bring her back
(Similarly to how other characters are brought back by other beings)
Well, she dies immediately.
Does his Death Hax even has feats of killing IP2 beings?
If that is a passive, she wouldn't fully end him anyway since well, his nascent divinity still exists, either in the Sage Monarch world or in the Hell of Yamas which would just recreate him.
Okay but that would still at the very least incap him since he would be removed from battle field and cant return their
Plus Arale can exist outside the plot so ending it would not affect her either

Having 5-D/9-D passives isn't preventing Plot Hax from acting unless Yama has resistance, since I assume Yama physically isn't 5-D/9-D.

Yama still doesn't have Arale's range based on profile.

Ok, so both have passives and get hit by each others at the same time.

Yama's would obliterate Arale due to sheer potency and would stop her from being resurrected even if it's in another dimension or universe both of which would be in the 4D Range.

At the same time Arale would do something to Yama I'm guessing and he would then be resurrected in the void unless Arale's Plot Manip is Mid Godly Erasure or something.

Ok, so both have passives and get hit by each others at the same time.
Yup
Yama's would obliterate Arale due to sheer potency and would stop her from being resurrected even if it's in another dimension or universe both of which would be in the 4D Range.
I still dont get how that is possible if:
1. She is doing so through hax which Yama cant stop from what Im seeing if he already couldn't stop her plot hax before
2. She can still be brought back by the writers upon being removed
3. HIS LAW HAX EXPLICITLY LACKS RANGE ON HIS PROFILE!!!
4. If she starts of with Plot End then he would just be deleted and she would instantly be outside of the plot which again Yama lacks the range to effect
At the same time Arale would do something to Yama I'm guessing and he would then be resurrected in the void unless Arale's Plot Manip is Mid Godly Erasure or something.
Plot Erasure is High Godly Erasure as it erases one from the very narrative (Thats why that whole Arale vs Anos Fiasco happened) which I dont see Yama coming back from

how is her plot erasure passive again?
didn't she need to cut the animation wheel to do it or has to end the animation abruptly
people classifying abilities as passive is starting to get more and more questionable.

Its not outside help
Its essentially a part or her 4th wall breaking that functions similiarly to Immortal 8
If arale is erased or removed, the writers will actively bring her back
(Similarly to how other characters are brought back by other beings)
Other characters reviving you is technically outside help, not to mention how she actually doesn't have immortality (Type 8) on her profile for this...

Does his Death Hax even has feats of killing IP2 beings?
Not sure why you're focusing on this. Death as in, all his passives, especially his laws...
Okay but that would still at the very least incap him since he would be removed from battle field and cant return their
Plus Arale can exist outside the plot so ending it would affect her either
It isn't BFR, it's removing the battlefield altogether, which isn't an incap, or else characters that multiversal passives enough to destroy low 2-C structures would BFR both each other by your logic, since the battlefield no longer exists.
Where?
Also I like how your making this difficult 😂👏😂👏😂👏
I know it sounds ridiculous lol. Any time someone is being absorbed or destroyed, sometimes the laws they hold within them is mentioned like this.

Not to mention at a higher level, your bones are literal laws. Not even right to refer to them as bones.

Back