• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Arale Norimaki Vs Ghost Emperor Yama - Battle For First Placement of 4-C (Grace)

Status
Not open for further replies.
speaking off what is Arale starting move anyway
Depends on the situation
Arale is very random as she resorts to under powered and over powered hax for her every day casual life
So pinpointing what she would use first comes down to these three question

1. If she aware she is fighting or not
Because of the SBA she is aware she is in a fight and so will be more serious and wont be willing to pull any punches

2. How the person she is fighting looks
Because Yama is large and intimidating, she is gonna to respond with heavy hax to cut him down to size because she imagine that would be fun to do

3. What the person is doing/causing
Because Yama is causing mass destruction and damage with passives. Arale will be in a rage to end the fight as soon as possible and by that I mean she is gonna go no mercy on Yama because Arale hates bullies and what's what she is gonna see Yama as

So basically
Given she knows she's in a fight, knows her opponent is a big, scary and massive and she sees the chaos he's causing with his passives
Her first move is gonna Plot Hax because she sees a bully hurting good people and she hates that plus she is now has killing intent thanks SBA

Well it seems Arale gains the number one placement for a multitude of reasons.

1 We've had a verse match and Arale won that one (This One).

2 Yama literally has no supporters to actually argue what he can or can't do (Which is a automatic removal from any placement in any tier)

Also this thread can be closed since it's a stomp in Arale's Favor and such won't be added to her's or Yama's profiles.

While you are at it. Can you make matches for arale on the 3-A part, she should be at least above yhwach [she stomped him before]. Probably put her against dark shnieder/bastard!! To see if she could take his place or nah

While you are at it. Can you make matches for arale on the 3-A part, she should be at least above yhwach [she stomped him before]. Probably put her against dark shnieder/bastard!! To see if she could take his place or nah
Yhwach isn't 3-A Physically he's only that through ED so he doesn't have a placement at that tier (Soul King should but the OP of that thread doesn't like updating it seems).

Isn't Arale's Plot Manipulation 4-D in Potency? if so then she can't have any tier since she's a smurf.

Last edited:
Yhwach isn't 3-A Physically he's only that through ED so he doesn't have a placement at that tier (Soul King should but the OP of that thread doesn't like updating it seems).

Isn't Arale's Plot Manipulation 4-D in Potency? if so then she can't have any tier since he's a smurf.
Damn, that really sucks ngl

how is ARale's plot manipulation 4-D
someone explain that
In the Yhwach Vs Arale thread i distinctly remember that people were arguing that Arale's Plot Manipulation was 4-D in Potency and since no-one from Arale's side seemed to counter that assertion i'm assuming it's just accepted to be on that level.

Wrong Character

In the Yhwach Vs Arale thread i distinctly remember that people were arguing that Arale's Plot Manipulation was 4-D in Potency and since no-one from Arale's side seemed to counter that assertion i'm assuming it's just accepted to be on that level.
Its 4-D with certain moves l
DB has a 4-D cosmology currently in DB right? Arale can affect the cosmology with certain moves like Plot Destruction which essentially affects all things tied to world and universe at large thus 4-D plot hax
In a manga chapter its confirmed that the Universe is essentially under the subjective control of the manga and thus because her plot had can destroy the plot which itself contains the universe
There is your answer

What about Yang Xi?
Or whatever his name is?
He, is #5 on the 3-A spectrum

Would it be a fair matchup for arale to fight him?

Its 4-D with certain moves l
DB has a 4-D cosmology currently in DB right? Arale can affect the cosmology with certain moves like Plot Destruction which essentially affects all things tied to world and universe at large thus 4-D plot hax
In a manga chapter its confirmed that the Universe is essentially under the subjective control of the manga and thus because her plot had can destroy the plot which itself contains the universe
There is your answer
that's not really an explanation for 4-D by that logic every plot manipulation would be 4-D by nature because every plot manip affects the entire universe. its similar to being able to affect space-time doesn't grant you 4-D or low 2-C it only grants you hax to affect it. especially if you just cut the film roll that's like cutting down 1 of the infinite snapshots of spacetime

either way this is not the thread to discuss Arale plot hax so I'm not gonna ask more about it in this thread and will ask somewhere else

either way this is not the thread to discuss Arale plot hax so I'm not gonna ask more about it in this thread and will ask somewhere else
Actually where gonna be doing a statistics upgrade CTR at some point in the future to properly rearrange her statistics (including her plot hax)
At that point its potentcy and range will be finalized

For now however
Just take Plot Hax as being 3-D because 4-D plot hax is not written on the profile and until it is then its 3-D

Actually where gonna be doing a statistics upgrade CTR at some point in the future to properly rearrange her statistics (including her plot hax)
At that point its potentcy and range will be finalized

For now however
Just take Plot Hax as being 3-D because 4-D plot hax is not written on the profile and until it is then its 3-D
can agree with that for now. hopefully, someone would detail more. since I feel like there is something more to her plot hax

What about Yang Xi?
Or whatever his name is?
He, is #5 on the 3-A spectrum

Would it be a fair matchup for arale to fight him?
Yang Qi got removed from the tier given the same reason why Yama got removed from the tier, there's no-one that's active on this wiki who knows Sage Monarch (Which is the verse where Yama and Yang are from) and such is automatically removed from any placement because of it.

it should be a win Yama still has other options to kill Arale. But going by what you said him being large would definitely get plot destruction

Then she should take his place.
What about dark schneider, she can fight him for the second 3-A placement if I'm not wrong

2. Also if his corruption is attacking her programming information then why cant she resist it when she has resistance that specifically is meant to protect her programming information
Just going to say, this argument is pretty whack because it kind of implies that she can resist stuff that she hasn't shown feats of, such a concept manip, just because she can prevent her data from being destroyed and whatnot

So we have 7 votes for Arale...
Can this be added?
Is it a stomp or not?
It may be a stomp cause some of his options won't work but on the other hand it may not be a stomp cause his law hax and corrosion and matter hax are valid wincons

yama could lead with something arale resist or something she doesn't resist but yeah since it is unknown Arale has more chances of winning if she always lead with plot destruction

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back