• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

AP Feat

Monarch_Laciel

VS Battles
Retired
Sundancer from the web serial worm has the power to create miniature suns. Her best feat thus far is vapourising a hole in a four lane road:

"We passed out of the darkness just in time for me to catch sight of the orb. It was larger now. Large enough that when it fell, it had to be touching both of the sidewalks on the four lane road. Even with a building between us and the impact zone, I could feel the wave of heated air, and I saw the billowing steam. Grue took the reins and guided Sirius away before it could reach us... She'd dropped the orb straight into the road a hundred feet ahead of them, and she'd plunged it down, hard"

For reference, the Interstate Highway standards for the U.S. Interstate Highway System uses a 12-foot (3.7 m) standard for lane width, while narrower lanes are used on lower classification roads. So this sun is about 48 feet (14m) wide

She also dropped it down far enough that a truck described as "four-wheeled, with a compact rear. A small moving truck" that drove inside couldn't be seen. So minimum burn height about 2 metres. Might have dropped enough that the entire sun was inside the hole it made, but that part is unclear.

Any ideas on what this AP would be?

Back