• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

AP changes to Ars Almadel Salomonis

Ars Almadel Salomonis is currently rated at High 6-A for being able to destroy the surface of Earth, BUT it does it trought past, present and future across ALL of human history, so it should be much higher than just high 6-A.

Massivelly lowballing this and saying that past human history starts at 2500 A.C. (The period Gilgamesh ruled according to Wikipedia) and only accounting up to present day

EVEN if we assume Ars Almadel Salomonis only hits every year, it would be 4500 years x 183.24x1015 Tons of TNT (Average Surface Destruction) = 8.2458e+20 Tons of TNT, Low 5-B, two tiers above the current rating

If we a assume it hits every day, it would be 1620000 days x 183.24x1015 Tons of TNT = 2.968488e+23 Tons of TNT, 5-B

If we assume it hits every hour, it would be 38880000 hours x 183.24x1015 Tons of TNT = 7.1243712e+24 Tons of TNT, 5-A

and for an highball, if we assume it hits every second, it would be 139968000000 seconds x 183.24x1015 Tons of TNT = 2.5647736e+28 Tons of TNT, High 5-A

BUT since deciding what "it lays waste to the surface of the planet in the past, present, and future all at once." is a pretty subjective matter, i think it should be just changed from Multi-Continental Level to Unknow

also, just as a remined in case someone wants to bring out that charged Ars Almadel Salomonis is only 5-B, the charged version doesn't just planet burst, it causes planetary time reversal and conceptual changes, which is a lot more than just destroying a planet

Last thing, if this has been discussed before and already got rejected, sorry for not knowing.

It's unquantifiable unfortunately, though I would be ok with an unknown rating.

If one considered it hitting the planet every "instant" then it could even get to infinite 3-A, so the range is simply too large to give it a numerical rating.

Shouldn't it be calc'able from Excalibur? We are given a unit in heat. What was it a millions of x hotter??? and if its a millions x stronger why not calc from that??? I feel it might be calcable since were given a unit of heat and we know millions of time hotter than excalibur, but its beyond me hahaha

Although, the 72 demons gods are capable of anchoring themselves in each era and stopping the planets rotation casually. Which stopping the planets rotation is https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Gwynbleiddd/The_Earth%27s_rotational_energy here https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Gwynbleiddd/The_Earth%27s_rotational_energy

You misunderstand.

The amount of energy from one million excaliblasts / required to burn the planet's surface to nothing is calcable, and is what got us the High 6-A rating.

But Goetia isn't just hitting the planet with a single High 6-A blast, he's hitting the planet with a High 6-A blast in every point in time simultaneously. E.g., High 6-A multiplied by however many times he's hitting the planet.

Which could be once a day, once a second, once an attosecond, or once an "instant" and we have no way to determine which, and could range from High 6-A to infinite 3-A.

I remember the planets rotation being halted coming up and I think it was deemed unquantifiable because it was noted we don't know how many demon pillars were required to do it.

Ah i see your point.... but I don't think it would be to far a stretch to say its high 3-A, but i think Unkown is the best solution.

Though would this be immeasurable attack speed???

"X points in time" feats are a bit tricky to gauge properly, as there would technically be an amount of them greater than any countable number contained within anything we could define as a "measurement of time." So needless to say, a calc isn't really going to work with them in that kind of way.

Well for starters, I added that calc link a whole while back cuz I figure it would be good to have SOME kind of figure for it.

But now that I see it, I'm now thinking that probably doesn't work given it's "attack" function as I would call this here.

It's late rn and Im off computer so I can't take that out atm. What I do think that might happen for AAS is either the unknown option (which works for that of how it attacks on such a scale, and may also be more powerful than the sheer heat it produces that, according to Goetia's own word, can pierce a hole through the planet), or just keep the at least high 6-A but add the unknown and maybe change "possibly higher" to "possibly far higher".

TL;Dr ver: Do Unknown or Unknown, at least High 6-A, possibly/likely far higher.

Would that work instead?

considering Goetia was going to use it to wipe out life at all points in time instead of doing it himself while he is high 3-A it should probably be at least as strong as him

If you guys REALLY want to take this route with AAS? Yes, only thr shield will scale since that's what's tanked it for Mash to protect Guda.

It's just that the heat from it was just potent it pretty much killed Mash anyways.

Monarch Laciel said:
> This would mean High 3-A Dura Lord Camelot
Wow, nasu wasn't kidding when he said as long as the heart remained strong the walls would never fall
Waifu grants infinite protection owo

AAS should be all of history since up to the point where humanity is projected to go extinct in 2016/2019

Although it is also said that it only burns up human history from every era over 3000 years which would be significantly less than that so I'm not actually sure

@Yobo

I would guess so, meaning the shield would be unknown at least high 6-A or something like that

That's what I said earlier, Monarch's reasoning was that it might just be that he wanted to use it instead of going through and manually wiping humanity at every point, to which Iap added that he needed them for fuel anyway

The problem with that reasoning is that he does infact still use it as his noble phantasm and most powerful attack when fighting the servants of Chaldea and it hits harder than him, implying it is above what he himself is capable of physically

@Paul

3000 years doesn't seem right at all, as it would mean AAS wouldn't be hitting important targets such as Babylon or Ancient Egypt

Also, is high 3-A to Low 2-C Lord Camelot too farferched ?

@overlord

Yeah I agree 3000 years doesn't really make sense for that to be all AAS hits

I feel like it should still be above Goetia physically due to him deploying it as his strongest attack in game when fighting us

So

"Unknow with Ars Almadel Salomonis" for Grand Caster and Solomon

"Higher with Ars Almadel Salomonis" for Beast I

At least High Universe level, likely Universe level+ with Lord Camelot (Completely nullified Goetia's Ars Almadel Salomonis and while Mash died due to the sheer heat of the attack, her shield remained unscathed).

right ?

Back