• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Anyone who is fluent in chinese....please help translate this so I can use it in a CRT because google translate isn't really accurate.

"这先天五方旗.代表着金火水木土的概念. 如今这五面旗子自相残杀.所以导致五行紊乱."

Last edited:
"这先天五方旗.代表概念着金火水木土. 如今这五面旗子自相残杀所以导致五行紊乱."
Are you sure these words were the original wordings? They look really bad in grammar by themselves.

"这先天五方旗.代表概念着金火水木土. 如今这五面旗子自相残杀.所以导致五行紊乱."
Are you sure these words were the original wordings? They look really bad in grammar by themselves.
it's what it says

Last edited:
Is it from a video with a link?
Or... From a movie or television show not yet with web or CD form?

That said, ... so far I can translate assuming I get the raw meaning

The "Innate Five-Sided Flag" represents the 5 "concepts" of gold/metal, fire, water, wood and ground/soil. Now the five flags/families/clans are fighting and killing each other, hence leading to a disruption of the "five elements".

The whole concept can be flowery or metaphorical or even verse specific mind you. More support information is needed before any meaningful verse construction content can be published based on these two sentences.

Do not even fully rely on my translation that is.

Last edited:
Is it from a video with a link?
Or... From a movie or television show not yet with web or CD form?

That said, ... so far I can translate assuming I get the raw meaning

The "Innate Five-Sided Flag" represents the 5 "concepts" of gold/metal, fire, water, wood and ground/soil. Now the five flags/families/clans are fighting and killing each other, hence leading to a disruption of the "five elements".

The whole concept can be flowery or metaphorical or even verse specific mind you. More support information is needed before any meaningful verse construction content can be published based on these two sentences.

Do not even fully rely on my translation that is.
The verse in question is "The Investiture of The Gods" a series derived from a chinese novel of the same name from half a millennia ago and five elements could be seen as the chinese philosophical "five phases" which includes the same five elements above and is responsible for the formation of everything in under heaven or 天下.

Back