• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Talisman High-1A And 0 upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rabbit2002

She/Her
Hi Guys, Another Chinamen join the chat. This is from this thread but it wasn't in the previous OP so it's hard to follow and so I'll make a separate thread for it

High-1B sea of universes

Before I start I would like to introduce the hierarchy of the verse. There is a hierarchy between universes based on their size and shape. With the smallest are much larger 2-A multiverse (Mortal Realm).

The order is Nanoverse - Microverse - Mesoverse - Megaverse - Gigaverse - Ultra-Gigaverse (Super-Terraverse) - Super-Jumbo-Terraverse - Hyper-Infiniteverse - Inconceivableverse - Annulleverse. You don't have to care what these universes are like, note that whenever the word "Universe" is mentioned, it is always greater than 2-A multiverse regardless (from chapter 1068 onwards)
The size of the universes in the multiverses are divided into Nanoverse, Microverse, Mesoverse, Megaverse, Gigaverse, Super-Teraverse and Hyper-Infiniteverse.- Chapter 1114
多元宇宙之中的宇宙规模划分为微型宇宙,小型宇宙,中型宇宙,大型宇宙,巨型宇宙,超级巨型宇宙,超级巨无霸宇宙,然后就是超级无量无尽无边无际宇宙

In the current multiverse, any random universe was much larger than the Mortal Realm, let alone the current arcane universe, hiveverse, Hybirdverse, and Martialverse. - Chapter 1068
现在的多元宇宙之中,随随便便一个宇宙,都比当初的人间界要大得多,更别说是现在的奥术宇宙和母巢,混元,太武。 - Chapter 1068

Even as he spoke, he waved his hand, causing everything around him to spin. Shockingly, he was using some sort of teleportation technique to teleport the entire temple into a larger universe.
Originally, the ranks of universes were divided into Nanoverse, Microverse, Mesoverse, Megaverse, Gigaverse, Super-Teraverse, Super-Giant-Teraverse and Hyper-Infiniteverse and Inconceivableverses.
But now, a universe even larger than an inconceivable universe had been born.That was "Annullverse".
This universe was formed by the power that was spread throughout the multiverse.
“Look, Gu Chensha,” Hao Xuan said. “This is the universe I created, and everyone in the multiverse has found their own position. They’re using the power of my virtual network to send feedback to the real world.” - Chapter 1149
在说话之间,他突然一挥手,这里天旋地转,他居然催动了无上挪移之术,把这座大殿挪移到了一个最大的宇宙之中。
原本,在宇宙的级别中,分为微型宇宙,小型宇宙,中型宇宙,大型宇宙,超大型宇宙,超级巨无霸宇宙,超级无限无尽无边无际宇宙,不可思议宇宙。
但是现在,居然诞生了比不可思议宇宙更大的宇宙。
那就是“非有无宇宙”。
此宇宙,乃是在这网络遍布了多元宇宙之中的力量所凝聚
“古尘沙,你看,这是我所缔造的宇宙,还有,多元宇宙之中的每一个人,现在都找到了自己的位置,他们运用我的虚拟网络力量,反馈到达现实之中,彻底改变了所有。” - Chapter 1149
The Mortal Realm was too big. It was divided into infinite continents, infinite dimensions and infinite worlds. Many continents and other continents could not be reached by flying. They were not on the same plane, so not only were the spatial lines different, but the timelines were also different. - Chapter 995
人间界太大了,分为无穷无尽的大陆,无穷无尽的空间,无穷无尽的世界,有很多大陆和另外的大陆并不是靠飞行就可以到达,而是不在同一个位面,所以不但空间线不同,时间线也不同。- Chapter 995
And here we have this:A powerful 9th Deathless created his ocean of universes, with every drop of water being a universe, in each universe there are universes and so on to infinity because it's a loop.

Ha ha ha ha......" The giant who created the cosmic ocean laughed: "Without the limitation of lifespan and the control of the virtual panel, I can express my power endlessly, and finally I have completed my own thoughts. I created my own cosmic sea. Every drop of water in this ocean is a universe, and there is a universe inside the universe, one loop after another. I think the universe has no secrets for me now. My power can be improved endlessly because the power of my mind is infinite, and in the universes I created, the power of every creature is also infinite. Many infinities plus infinities, and the power is indescribable“ Chapter 1147

This has been accepted as High-1B by Elizha in the previous thread (and Ultima on discord). For those who don't understand logic here:
If you contain an infinite cosmology within a finite form then the higher universe which contains said higher form must be higher in tier than the infinite universe contained within the finite form
So here since the drop of water contain infinite space and time within them, the universe in which they are contained is low 1-C at minimum, however as there exists an infinite recursion of said universes/drops of water as stated by the scan, this recursion would at minimum be High 1-B
it is containing something infinite in scope within a finite object (a drop of water in this case) and has been accepted to qualify all the back since the Dark Tower days. Even the hierarchy here is downwards, any universe in the loop any universe in the Loop will be a lot bigger than the 2-A multiverse, which prevents the sequence from progressing to 11-C

To nail this, This Cosmic Ocean actually exists in an Infiniteverse/Hyper-Infiniteverse (无尽无边无际宇宙 which literally translate to super limitless endless boundless universe Lol)
Ha ha ha..."
In an infinite and endless boundless universe, there is a giant who originally reached the trillion lifespans Null immortality realm, and now the virtual panel in the depths of his mind disappeared at once, immediately he had nothing to worry about and began his evolutionary path.
"Absorb, release! ......"
The power of his mind began to expand infinitely in this universe.
Huge power condensed into one universe after another around his body, and it became a cosmic ocean in a flash.
"哈哈哈……"
在一个无限无尽无边无际宇宙中,有一尊巨头原本是到达了万亿寿命无不朽境界的人物,现在心灵深处的虚拟面板一下消失,顿时他无所顾忌,开始了自己的进化之路。
"吸收,释放!……"
在这个宇宙中,他的心灵之力开始了无限膨胀。
庞大的力量在自己身躯周围凝结成了一个又一个的宇宙,转眼之间,又成了宇宙海洋。- Chapter 1147

With Zhou Yang (a powerful character who became the 9th Deathless by upgrading his universe) as Empyrean Daomaster he easily moved through millions of Dimensional Space/Multi-dimensions but in Hyper-Infiniteverse like Old World he'll get lost in it due to its bigness (unless he's 9th Deathless). It is implied that the Hyper-Infiniteverse which contains the cosmic ocean above is larger than the entire structure of millions of Higher Dimensional. Make High-1B even more grounded
"蠢货。"周洋听见这个男子说话,心中大希,也在暗骂:"事情到达了这个地步,这个蠢货居然还催动摄魂魔音,让这个女子彻底爆炸,给我重创,如果你们现在一起联手,我倒是会有些手忙脚乱,不至于杀死这个女子,让你们回过气来,我还要经过一场辛苦的大战。可是你们现在这样相互扯后腿,那就好办了。"

在心中想着,他的身躯如鬼魅漂浮,其实是穿梭在亿万多重次元之中,哪怕是决定高手都无法锁定他的位置,他现在甚至和人不在同一个存在点。

不在同一个时空,可以锁定,不在同一个宇宙,也可以锁定,可是不在同一个存在点,那就是一些神通法术根本所能够理解,所不能够企及的地方了。Chapter 1082
"Idiot." Hearing this man's words, Zhou Yang felt hopeful in his heart, and cursed secretly: "The matter has reached this point, and this idiot actually activated the dementor sound, causing this woman to explode completely and severely injure me. If you joining forces now, I will be in a hurry, so as not to kill this woman, let you recover, and I will go through a hard battle. But it will be easy for you to hold each other back like this now."
Thinking in his heart, his body is floating like a ghost, but he is actually traveling through hundreds of millions of dimensions. Even a master decision-maker cannot lock his position. He is not even at the same point of existence as a human being.
They can be locked if they are not in the same time and space, and they can be locked if they are not in the same universe, but they are not in the same point of existence. That is a place that some supernatural powers can basically understand and cannot reach. Chapter 1082

旧世界乃是四界合一而凝聚成功的,随后又吞噬了数百个大大小小的宇宙,现在的这个宇宙之中,时空深邃,已经变成了一个迷宫,如果不是周洋修成了无 不朽的境界,恐怕很快就要迷失在这个宇宙之中。Chapter 1088
The old world was successfully condensed by the unity of the four realms, and then swallowed up hundreds of large and small universes. In this universe, time and space are deep, and it has become a maze. If Zhou Yang hadn't cultivated to the realm of Null Immortality (9th Deathless), he would soon be lost in this universe

1A Top 9th Deathless

In addition, the hierarchy of the universes before the Annuleverse appeared was still the Inconceivableverse being the largest and the highest. So I guess more people will become High-1B than I thought. In the beginning it was just Lou Baiyue at first since she possessed infinite control over infinite power of mind instead of being overloaded like 9th Deathless created the cosmic ocean
Even as he spoke, he waved his hand, causing everything around him to spin. Shockingly, he was using some sort of teleportation technique to teleport the entire temple into a larger universe.
Originally, the ranks of universes were divided into Nanoverse, Microverse, Mesoverse, Megaverse, Gigaverse, Super-Teraverse, Super-Giant-Teraverse and Hyper-Infiniteverse and Inconceivableverses.
But now, a universe even larger than an inconceivable universe had been born.
That was "Annullverse".
This universe was formed by the power that was spread throughout the multiverse. Chapter 1149

就在这个巨头无休止提升自己力量的时候,突然他感觉到了无法控制自己的力量,那庞大的心灵之力暴走。
"怎么回事,怎么回事,我彻底控制不住体内的力量了。"
这个巨头大吃一惊,只觉得自己缔造的宇宙海洋波动起来,这股震荡使得他的体内心灵产生了某种共振,然后把他直接摧毁。
一股火焰升腾起来。
在火焰之中,这个巨头节节崩溃,最后在惨叫之中,化为了灰烬。
这只是一个例子。
他肆无忌惮的修炼提升自己力量,终于控制不住自己的心灵之力,使得这庞大的心灵之力暴走,然后化为乌有。
在接下来的岁月之中,这样的例子层出不穷。
许多巨头因为释放了压力,想要一口气把自己的心灵之力全部释放出来,提升修为,结果就是死亡。
心灵最难操纵。
就如一个快要饿死的人,突然看到了许多美食,于是他尽情的吃喝,毫无节制,最后胀死了。
Just when this giant was endlessly improving his power, he suddenly felt that he could not control his power, and the huge spiritual power ran away.
"What's going on, what's going on, I can't control the power in my body at all."
The giant was taken aback, he only felt that the cosmic ocean he had created was fluctuating, and this shock caused some kind of resonance in his body and soul, and then directly destroyed him.
A flame rose up.
In the flames, the giant collapsed, and finally turned into ashes amidst the screams.
This is just an example.
He practiced unscrupulously to improve his strength, and finally he couldn't control his spiritual power, causing this huge spiritual power to run wild, and then turned into nothing.
In the ensuing years, such examples emerge in endlessly.
Because many giants released the pressure, they wanted to release all their spiritual power in one breath and improve their cultivation, but the result was death.
The mind is the most difficult to manipulate.
It's like a person who is about to starve to death, suddenly sees a lot of delicious food, so he eats and drinks to his heart's content, without restraint, and finally dies of swelling. Chapter 1149

"尘沙,你把那虚拟面板取消了,果然带来的不是好事,而是一轮轮的灾难,很多人因此就控制不住心灵之力,遭到了劫数,你看那个巨头!"武圣 指着一处不可思议世界之中的超级大佬。
这大佬在以前是个寿命数万亿的存在。
但是他也因为虚拟面板消失之后,在自己的心灵深处,居然诞生出来了一尊魔头,和自己一模一样神通的魔头。
这魔头是他内心阴暗的凝聚体,和他有一样的神通,一样的智慧,一样的能力。
魔头一出来,就开始大肆杀戮,把他所在的宇宙杀得血流成河,血染星空,最后还反过来对付他,两人大战之间,宇宙毁灭,同归于尽。
很多大能也发生了同样的事情,他们本身就可以一念生宇宙,更别说是自己的意念心灵深处诞生出来强大的存在了。
"实验的数据,你们收集到了没有。"
古尘沙问诸葛牙楼拜月等人。
"收集到了,这一次的变革所产生的许多数据,是我们亿年来所采集的千百万倍,因为他们彻底释放了自己的心灵之力,特别是失控的这种表现,可以给我们提供无数 的经验,我们现在推算,可以更加完美的控制,到达最后,以无限的掌控能力,推动无限的心灵之力,如此一来,就已经更加接近非有无不朽之境界了。"诸葛牙看着 数据不停的跳跃自行分析,更加参悟了某些东西。
"Chensha, you canceled that virtual panel, and what you really brought was not a good thing, but a series of disasters. Because of this, many people couldn't control the power of their minds, and they were doomed. Look at that giant!" Wu Sheng Pointing to a super boss in an incredible world.
This boss used to be an existence with a life span of trillions.
But because of the disappearance of the virtual panel, a demon was born in the depths of his heart, a demon with exactly the same supernatural power as himself.
This devil is the dark coagulation of his heart, and he has the same supernatural power, the same wisdom, and the same ability as him.
As soon as the devil came out, he began to kill wantonly, killing the universe he was in until blood flowed into rivers and blood stained the starry sky, and finally turned against him. During the battle between the two, the universe was destroyed and both died.
The same thing happened to many great powers. They themselves can generate the universe with a single thought, let alone a powerful existence born from the depths of their own thoughts and hearts.
"Have you collected the data of the experiment?"
Gu Chensha asked Zhuge Ya, Lou Baiyue and others.
We have collected a lot of data generated by this revolution, which is tens of millions of times what we have collected in hundred millions of years, because they have completely released their spiritual power, especially the performance of being out of control, which can provide us with countless experience, we now calculate, can be more perfectly controlled, and at the end, with infinite control ability, to promote infinite spiritual power, in this way, it is already closer to the realm of Annulled Immortality." Zhuge Ya watched the data keep jumping and analyzed on his own, and he realized something more. Chapter 1149
Since there is a size difference between Hyper-Infiniteverses like Old World even one hundred times larger in one thousand years it is still impossible to level up or the New World expanding in infinity, never ending without becoming an Inconceivableverse.
"这千年之间,旧世界越来越大。"闻洪道:"比起千年前的旧世界大了何止百倍,其中的英雄人物更是如雨后春笋不停出世,在其中无数的气数之王 ,甚至是王中王出现。那六个人,就是最强的王中之王,霸主中的霸主,甚至连我的气数都有所不如。如果我现在去对付六人其中的任何一个,都恐怕是输 多赢少的局面。"
"During the millennium, the old world has become bigger and bigger." Wen Hong said: "Compared to the old world a thousand years ago, it is more than a hundred times bigger, and heroes in it are springing up like mushrooms after a spring rain. Among them, countless kings of vitality , and even the king of kings appeared. Those six people are the strongest king of kings, the overlord of overlords, and even my spirit is not as good. If I deal with any of the six people now, I am afraid I will lose It's a win-win situation." Chapter 1103

"尘沙,你的非有无不朽之道似乎就要成功了。"武圣道:"其实你缔造命运长河,时时刻刻管理众生的命运,对于自己也是巨大负担,现在你把命运长河爆炸,使得 众生再也不被命运所束缚,你自己也不用管理了,等于是无事一身轻,修为再次暴涨也是理所当然。""正是如此。"古尘沙看着自己的新世界,巨大辉煌,在无穷的扩张,诞生出来了无数宇宙,每时每刻都在衍生出来很多世界,而旧世界则是漆黑沉沉,在 外面的晶壁系化为了许多旋涡,不停的吸收许多宇宙。
Chensa, it seems that your Way of Annulled Immortality is about to succeed." The Martial Saint said, "In fact, you created the long river of destiny and managed the destiny of all beings all the time, which was also a huge burden for yourself, now you exploded the long river of destiny, so that all beings are no longer bound by destiny, and you don't have to manage it yourself, so it's just like nothing, and it's only natural for your cultivation to soar again."
"Exactly so." Gu Chensa looked at his new world, huge and glorious, expanding in infinity, giving birth to countless universes, deriving many worlds every moment, while the old world was dark and dreary, turning into many vortices in the crystal wall system outside, constantly absorbing many universes. Chapter 1097

现在的四大无量无尽无边无际宇宙之中,各自鼎立,新世界,旧世界,非新旧世界,还有无寿宇宙。
就如在很早之前,母巢宇宙,奥术宇宙,太武宇宙,混元宇宙并列一般。
不过,那时候的奥术,母巢等宇宙,不过是超级巨无霸宇宙而已,比起现在的无寿宇宙小了一个等级。
别看这一个小小的等级,那就是天囊之别都不足以形容。
In the current four hyper-infiniteverses, each stands in its own right, the new world, the old world, the non-new and old world, and the lifeless universe.
Just like a long time ago, the brood universe, the arcane universe, the Taiwu universe, and the Hunyuan universe were juxtaposed.However, the arcane, brood and other universes at that time were just Super-Giant Terraverses, one level smaller than the current lifeless universe.
Don't look at this small level, that is, the difference between heaven and earth is not enough to describe. Chapter 1124

陈奇道:“不过,我要知道一点,就是现在新世界也不是超过了无限无尽无边无际宇宙的存在,为什么你能够晋升,我需要知道你是怎么晋升的,否则的话,我们内心深处不会真正 踏实,而且你的经验告诉我们,我们才有更多参考价值。”
“我的经验你们不可复制,我本身就是特殊的存在。”古新剑笑道。
Chen Qidao: "However, I need to know one thing, that is, the new world is not beyond the existence of infiniteverse, why you can be promoted, I need to know how you were promoted, otherwise, deep down in our hearts, we will not truly Be down-to-earth, and your experience tells us that we have more reference value."
"You cannot copy my experience, I am a special existence." Gu Xinjian laughed. Chapter 1125
It would be safe to assume the normal Hyper-Infiniteverse would be "At least 2-A possibly far higher" as well as the characters that could be significant to it (tens of billions lifespans Null Immortality realm and above)

The Inconceivableverse would be High-1B since it is larger than any hyper-Infiniteverses including the universe containing the cosmic ocean, in fact it could be much higher since the reason for its name is because it is difficult to name or describe while even a universe containing a cosmic ocean could still be within the scope of the "Hyper-Infiniteverse"
同样是天道境界,但是能力却是天差地别,我把宇宙的规模也划分一下,目前最小的宇宙,可以称呼为微型宇宙,然后就是小型宇宙,中型宇宙,大型宇宙,巨型宇宙,超级巨 无霸宇宙,超级无量无尽宇宙。 "古尘沙观察多元宇宙,按照形体,给宇宙进行定位,然后他也就按照这个规矩,给天道境界的人也定位了
It is also the realm of Heavenly Dao, but the ability is very different. I will also divide the scale of the universe. At present, the smallest universe can be called a nanoverse, and then there are microverses, mesoverses, megaverses, gigaverses, and super-giga-terraverses, hyper-infiniteverses." Gu Chensha observed the multiverse, and positioned the universe according to the shape, and then he also positioned people in the realm of Heavenly Dao according to this rule. Chapter 1060

三大世界猛烈的颤抖,彻底融合在一起,组成了一个不知名的宇宙,这个宇宙已经完全超过了无限无尽无边无际宇宙。
这种宇宙,已经不知道用什么来称呼。
这种宇宙彻底晋升的刹那,所有的人都得到了洗礼,实力大进。Chapter 1133
The three worlds trembled violently and completely merged together to form an unknown universe. This universe has completely surpassed the infinite and boundless universe.
I no longer know what to call this kind of universe.
At the moment when this kind of universe is completely promoted, everyone has been baptized and their strength has greatly improved. Chapter 1133
900 billion lifespan Null Immortality can create an inconceivableverse. This means Yang Qi (DT) and Chen Qi will scale to it
"不错,现在我们已经没有了退路,这毕竟不是我们的时代,我们也会死。"江厘道:"如果是属于我们的时代,哪怕是遇到任何劫数,任何危险,都没有一点死亡的 气息降临到达我们身上。可是现在,完全不同了,我们没有任何的光环,随时都会死亡,而且越到达后来,越是危险,其实现在有万亿寿命的人出现,就可以杀死我们,我们现在 的力量虽然已经到达了九千多亿,实际上,九千亿的寿命和万亿寿命实在是相差太大了,虽然不如天道境界和无不朽境界的差别,可是也是很难战胜的存在。我们 现在五人联手,也杀不死一尊万亿级别的存在,除非是……"
"That's right, now we have no way out. After all, this is not our era, we will die too." Jiang Li said: "If it belongs to our era, even if we encounter any calamity or any danger, we will not die at all. The breath descends on us. But now, it’s completely different. We don't have any halo, we will die at any time, and the more we reach the later stage, the more dangerous it is, in fact, people with trillion of lifespans can kill us now, although our current strength has reached more than 900 billions, in fact, the lifespan of 900 billions and trillion of lifespans is really very different. Although it is not as good as the difference between the realm of Heavenly Dao and the realm of null immortality, it is still very difficult to defeat. Now the five of us join forces, and we can't kill a trillion-level existence, unless it is..." Chapter 1143

三十万年过去了。
四十万年过去了。
足足百万年时间过去。
终于,宇宙起了很大的变化,多元宇宙之中,已经不知道多少高手陨落,多少高手成长,又一个"不可思议宇宙"诞生了。
这是突然诞生的一个宇宙。
和陈奇主持的那宇宙差不多大小,威能一样,代表了某个人的力量,已经和陈奇差不多,甚至有所超过。
不过,这个不可思议宇宙非常神秘,诞生之后,其中的主人根本没有出现,似乎是这个宇宙没有任何主人,可有些最强的高手都知道,是个神秘的至尊人物在主持一切。
而百万年的时间,让无数的人都忘记了古尘沙,忘记了楼拜月,忘记了闻洪,忘记了诸葛牙,甚至忘记了周钦等六人。
连当年造成了无数破坏的秦光,新生代也都忘记了。
只是每个人心中的那虚拟面
Three hundred thousand years have passed.
Four hundred thousand years have passed.
A full million years have passed.
Finally, the universe has undergone great changes. In the multiverse, an unknown number of masters have fallen, and how many masters have grown up. Another "unbelievable universe/Inconceivableverse" was born.
This is a universe that was suddenly born.
It is about the same size as the universe presided over by Chen Qi, and has the same power. It represents a certain person's power, which is already similar to or even surpassed by Chen Qi.
However, this inconceivable universe is very mysterious. After its birth, its master did not appear at all. It seems that there is no master in this universe, but some of the strongest masters know that it is a mysterious supreme figure who presides over everything.
And in a million years, countless people have forgotten Gu Chensha, Lou Baiyue, Wen Hong, Zhuge Ya, and even Zhou Qin and other six people.
Even Qin Guang, who caused countless damages back then, and the new generation have forgotten.
It's just the virtual face in everyone's heart

十万年过去了。
突然,又有一个不可思议级别的宇宙诞生了,这个宇宙诞生是人为的,那个宇宙的缔造者,是一尊巨头,此巨头也十分神秘,但他没有什么大的动作,缔造了不可思议级别的宇宙之后 ,就开始闭关修炼。
百万年过去了。
在这期间,再次诞生了数十个不可思议级别的宇宙,那小一级的无限无尽无边无际宇宙更是有了数千个之多
而更小的超级巨无霸宇宙,那是数万个。
再也不像是当年,超级巨无霸宇宙只有四个,奥术宇宙,母巢宇宙,太武宇宙,混元宇宙。
宇宙越来越多,是因为在多元宇宙之中,觉醒了心灵之力的强者越来越多,他们开始缔造宇宙,变化万千。
稍微的无不朽强者,就可以缔造出来许多超级巨无霸宇宙,有一些千亿寿命的无不朽境界强者,甚至可以大量制造无限无尽无边无际宇宙。
到达了九千亿寿命的强者,甚至还可以缔造不可思议级别的宇宙。
总而言之,古尘沙自从参悟了无龙心法之后,就等于是为众生打开了一个魔盒,魔盒一打开,就不可收拾了。
这正是他所想要的。
随着时间的推移,古尘沙的威名在多元宇宙之中逐渐淡化。
只有一些强大的存在依稀记得有这个人,毕竟在上一个百万年,他就没有出世了。 更何况是现在?
不过,他所凝练的面板还在,存在于每一个终生的心灵深处,告诉他们的生命还有多少,这就等于是催命符,给了每一个众生修炼的动力。
如果众生不努力修炼,就会看着自己的生命一点点流逝,再也挽回过来。
One hundred thousand years have passed.
Suddenly, another universe of incredible level was born. The birth of this universe is man-made. The creator of that universe is a giant. This giant is also very mysterious, but he did not make any big moves. After creating an inconceivableverse, and began to practice in closed doors.Million of years have passed.During this period, dozens of universes of inconceivable levels were born again, and there were thousands of Hyper-Infiniteverses of the smaller level.
And the smaller super giant terraverses, that's tens of thousands.
It's no longer like back then when there were only four super giant-terraverses, the Arcane Universe, the Brood Universe, the Taiwu Universe, and the Hunyuan Universe.
There are more and more universes, because in the multiverse, there are more and more powerful people who have awakened the power of the mind, and they began to create the universe, which has changed a lot.
A little null immortal powerhouse can create many super giant universes, and some null immortal realm powerhouses with a lifespan of hundred of billions can even create a large number of hyper-infiniteverses. Those who have reached a lifespan of 900 billion can even create an inconceivableverse chapter 1145
As you can see, there is a hierarchy of powers and realms for nearly everyone under the Annulled Immortality regarding longevity. Blame MC because he's an asshole who made everyone lose their immortality so the longer you can live, the stronger you become and the bigger the universes, the more universes you can create

And we have White Teen (a fusion of Yang Qi and the remaining 5 MCs, which will basically be his third key) that has achieved infinite lifespan. Then even powering up himself by absorbing the essence of Zhou Qin, all the power and will of every being in the multiverse to fight the MCs, it also noted that he had achieved to a state where the concept of size has no meaning, but he's bigger than MC by countless times. Since both him and MC (actually suppressing his own power) reached that state and White Teen is "bigger/stronger" than him countless times.
无数的神念交织,强大气息在多元宇宙之中蔓延,是无数的无不朽级别高手。
现在多元宇宙中,无不朽级别的高手非常之多,虽然不说是多如牛毛,可也说得上之过江之鲫。
当然,哪怕是无不朽的高手这么多,在任何宇宙中,也是老祖级别的大人物,可以坐镇一方,享受极乐。现在天地宇宙多元世界之中的众生,想要修炼到达无不朽的境界,也倒也不是那么容易的事情。
无不朽的境界之上,还有百亿寿命的无不朽,千亿寿命的无不朽境界,万亿寿命的无不朽境界。
万亿为一兆。
有很多高手已经到达了一兆,甚至几兆的寿命。
除此之外,甚至有的高手有可能突破十兆寿命。
十兆寿命之多的无上境界,白衣少年肯定已经突破了,甚至,他已经获得了无限寿命,打破了古尘沙的虚拟面板。另外,那个获得了古新剑和陈奇精华的人,肯定也仅次于白衣少年。
Countless spiritual thoughts are intertwined, and the powerful breath spreads in the multiverse. They are countless masters without immortality.
Now in the multiverse, there are so many non-immortal level masters. Although it is not said that there are so many, it can be said to be the crucian carp that crosses the river.
Of course, even if there are so many masters without immortality, in any universe, they are also great figures at the level of ancestors, who can sit in one side and enjoy bliss.
It is not so easy for the sentient beings in the multiple worlds of the heaven, earth and universe to cultivate to the realm of immortality.
Beyond the realm of null immortality, there is also the realm of ten of billions of lives, the realm of hundred of billions of lives, and the realm of trillion of lives.
Ten thousand times hundred million is a trillion.
There are many masters who have reached a lifespan of one trillion or even several trillion.
In addition, some masters may even break through ten trillion lifespans.
The boy in white must have broken through the supreme realm of ten trillion lifespans. He has even gained an infinite lifespan, breaking Gu Chensha's virtual panel.
In addition, the person who obtained Gu Xinjian and Chen Qi's essence must be second only to the boy in white. Chapter 1145

无数的大人物神念交织,在瞬息之间,组成了一个共同的认识。
轰隆!
大家对于灭杀古尘沙,获得永生的意见统一了。
浩浩荡荡的意志,全部汇聚到达了白衣少年的身上。
顿时之间,白衣少年就是多元宇宙的主宰,真正主人,他的身躯比起古尘沙大上了无数倍,是真正意义上的"大"。
其实到达了现在这个境界,大小这个词语对于古尘沙和白衣少年并没有什么意义,可是现在,所有人的眼里,白衣少年比古尘沙大,那就说明了,他的实力超过了古尘沙。
The spiritual thoughts of countless great figures are intertwined, forming a common understanding in an instant.
Boom!
Everyone agreed on killing Gu Chensha and gaining eternal life.
All the mighty will converged on the young man in white.
All of a sudden, the boy in white is the master of the multiverse, the real master, his body is countless times bigger than Gu Chensha, and he is "big" in the true sense.
In fact, after reaching the current state, the word size has no meaning to Gu Chensha and the boy in white, but now, in the eyes of everyone, the boy in white is bigger than Gu Chensha, which means that his strength surpasses that of Gu Chensha. Chapter 1148
His attack covers everywhere the MC can hide and avoid. MC when he was much weaker (not even reaching Null Immortality lol) easily moved to an infinite Abyss that transcends all concepts of "size", "space" and "time" since these concepts do not exist and cannot describe its infinity and it's the source of everything
那巨大的手掌镇压下来,是无数众生的意志,必杀古尘沙。
古尘沙就这样眯着眼睛看着那手掌缓缓压迫下来,他也没有逃避,实际上,这手掌已经涵盖了无数时空,根本没有地方可以逃走或者闪避。
再说了,古尘沙怎么可能闪避逃走?
The suppression of that huge palm is the will of countless sentient beings, which will surely kill Gu Chensha.
Gu Chensha just squinted his eyes and watched the palm slowly pressing down, and he didn't escape. In fact, this palm has covered countless time and space, and there is no place to escape or dodge at all.
Besides, how could Gu Chensha dodge and escape? Chapter 1148

古尘沙把命运长河抛开,身躯一动,来到了一个所有的人都无法到达之地。这是一块不存于任何时间,空间之中的天外之天的深幽之地。
这个空间无限巨大,无限广阔,似乎是一切的源头,当年的混沌够巨大了,可在这个地方面前,根本不算什么。
这个地方,已经不能够用大来形容,因为此地似乎没有了大小概念,也没有时间和空间的概念。
这里到处都弥漫着一种可怕的意志。在中心地带,一团比人间界不知道大多少倍的东西蠕动着,这东西既不是物质,也不是能量,也不是非物质,也不是非能量。
Gu Chensha put aside the long river of fate, moved his body, and came to a place that no one can reach.
This is a spaceless and timeless abyss exists beyond the Heaven
This space is infinitely huge and vast, and it seems to be the source of everything. The chaos back then was huge enough, but in front of this place, it is nothing at all.
This place can no longer be described as big, because it seems that there is no concept of size, nor the concept of time and space.
There is a terrible will here and there.
In the central area, a group of things that are many times larger than the human world are wriggling. This thing is neither matter, nor energy, nor non-matter, nor non-energy. Chapter 993

Despite being strong, White Teen is really not the top of the 9th Deathless, later there are countless heroes and demons born from the mind, each one stronger than the previous one and so we have some existences stronger than White Teen and there are hierarchy for this
神秘之地。
古尘沙依旧观看多元宇宙变化。整个多元宇宙进入了一种混乱期,许多魔头层出不穷,但正因为如此,秉承莫名其妙大气数的英雄人物也横空出世,而且一个比一个强横。
甚至有一些绝世怪胎在酝酿,多元宇宙也越来越复杂,甚至有一些比当初那白衣少年更强横的存在已经出现了。
在当年,周钦等人每个人都是顶天立地的存在,他们绝对是宇宙的最巅峰,哪怕是任何奇才,天才,无上气数人物都不可超越,甚至是古新剑,冒牌的"古踏仙 "也无济于事,他们也都不能够超过周钦等人。
后来,周钦六人化为了白衣少年,那更是通天彻地,所向无敌。
可惜还是被古尘沙击败,力量散落四面八方,也不知道到了哪里,但可以肯定的说,有朝一日,肯定会被大奇遇者获得,那个大奇遇者,就会获得比白衣少年更强的力量。
Mysterious place.
Gu Chensha is still watching the changes in the multiverse.
The entire multiverse has entered a period of chaos, and many demons emerge one after another, but because of this, heroes who uphold inexplicable numbers have also emerged, and each one is stronger than the other.
There are even some peerless freaks brewing, and the multiverse is becoming more and more complicated, and even some existences more powerful than the boy in white have appeared.
Back then, Zhou Qin and others were indomitable existences. They were definitely the pinnacle of the universe. Even any wizards, geniuses, and figures with supreme spirits could not be surpassed, even Gu Xinjian, the fake "Gu Taxian" "It doesn't help, and none of them can surpass Zhou Qin and others.
Later, Zhou Qin and the six turned into white-clothed youths, who were even more powerful and invincible.
It's a pity that he was still defeated by Gu Chensha, and his power was scattered in all directions, and he didn't know where it went, but it can be said with certainty that one day, he will definitely be obtained by the great adventurer, and that great adventurer will obtain stronger power than the boy in white. Chapter 1150

Tldr: Almost Everyone in the verse (with profiles, expect Gu Taxian) become High-1B (or higher depend on true tier of inconceivableverse), Yang Qi (DT) will have three keys (First for 100 billions year lifespan aka At least 2-A possibly far Higher or Soild High-1B), Second for 900 billion/High-1B (or Low-1A? higher?), Third for White Teen (1-A: infinite lifespan and transcendend the very concepts of size, Space and time below Annulleverse).

High-1A 10th Deathless, Deathless Hierarchy and 0 for Gu Chensha

For 10th Deathless: it's something even more impressive. They are basically Apophitic with the 9th Deathless, So transcendent that it literally cannot be expressed in words, names and completely beyond their understanding and imagination, unintelligible, unspeakable, unpredictable, unintelligible, unexplainable, unknowable, unobservable, unresearchable.
Any characteristic that is attached to them, they are neither characteristic nor non-characteristic
Boom!
Just as Gu Chensha spoke, there were pieces of unintelligible, unspeakable, unpredictable, unpredictable, unintelligible, unexplainable, unknowable, unobservable, unresearchable things on the top of his head.
This thing has never happened in the world.
It is neither material nor energy, nor immaterial, nor non-energy, nor mind, nor non-mind. No one can understand what this power is, nor can anyone see what this power is.
Even with the cultivation bases of Wen Hong, Zhuge Ya, Lou Baiyue and others, they couldn't understand what this thing was at all, they seemed to have become stupid.
However, this force soon enveloped them and formed a large cocoon on their bodies.
This big cocoon presents a color that has never been seen in the world. It can even be said that it is not called a color, neither a color nor a non-color.
In short, in the multiverse, even the most advanced creatures, such as Mr. Wuwu, cannot understand what kind of existence this is. It is not that they cannot reach this state, but they cannot imagine and understand that this kind of power is beyond their way of thinking.
What is scary is not the realm that cannot be reached through hard cultivation.
The scary thing is that you can't even imagine the existence of this state, and you can't understand it.
The realm that Gu Chensha is now urging to display is this realm.
This is still one-tenth of the realm of "non-being without immortality". - Chapter 1069
轰隆!
就在古尘沙说话之间,他的头顶上就出现了一片片不可意会,不可言传,不可猜测,不可揣摩,不可参悟,不可说明,不可知道,不可观察,不可研究的东西。
这东西世界上从来没有出现过。
既不是物质,也不是能量,也不是非物质,也不是非能量,也不是心灵,更不是非心灵,没有人可以理解这种力量到底是什么,也没有看得出来这力量到底是什么。
哪怕是以闻洪,诸葛牙,楼拜月等人的修为,也根本搞不懂这东西是什么,他们似乎是变傻了。
但是,这股力量很快就包裹了他们,在他们的身上凝结成了一个大茧子。
这个大茧子呈现出来了一种世界上从来没有的颜色,甚至可以说不叫做颜色,既不是颜色,也不是非颜色。
总之,多元宇宙之中,哪怕是最高等的生物,如无无先生,也无法理解这是一种什么存在,他们不是无法达到这种境界,而是无法想象,无法理解,这种力量,超越了他们的思维方式。
可怕的不是苦苦修炼而到达不了的境界。
可怕的是你甚至想象都想象不到这种境界的存在,不能够理解这种境界。
古尘沙现在催动施展出来的境界,就是此境界。
这还是十分之一的"非有无不朽"之境界。- Chapter 1069
They are everything, they are also the negation of all that, as well as not both. Whether living or non-living, existence or non-existence, emptiness and non-emptiness, knowing and not knowing, corporeal and incorporeal,... Anything can come out of them
所有的人都成就了无龙心法之后,所有人不分高低,都会利用自己的心灵力量对人间界进行加固,那么古尘沙就会真正的成就不朽第十层"非有无不朽"。
那个时候,众生就是他,他就是众生,非众生也是他,他也是非众生。一切有形的是他,无形的也是他,既不是有形也不是无形也是他。存在的是他,不存在的也是他,既然不是存在,也不是非存在的也是他。
这个境界,就是"非有无不朽"。
After all people have achieved the Wulong mental method, everyone, regardless of their superiority or inferiority, will use their spiritual power to strengthen the human world, then Gu Chensha will truly achieve the tenth level of immortality "non-being without immortality".
At that time, he is all living beings, all non-living beings is him and he is all non-living beings, all that is corporeal is him and all that is noncorporeal is him, all that is non-tangible and all that is non-intangible are also him, he is existence and nonexistence and, he is neither existence nor nonexistence.
This realm is "non-being without immortality". Chapter 1010

Suddenly, a rune rose out of that great formation, a rune that seemed like a Dao word, changed, and seemed like a kill word, changed again, a birth word, and changed again, a destruction word. In a flash, it changed trillions of times, and each time it changed, it was a cosmic truth that could derive from everything.
This rune is the original rune. Existence and non existence, Emptiness and non-emptiness, universe and non-universe, corporeal and incorporeal and non-corporeal and non-incorporeal, all appear from this character.
Zhou Qin got suddenly shocked after seeing this character.
"How could it be? How could it be? This is the meaning of annulled null immortality that I can't understand. You can even understand it." Zhou Qin's face finally changed.
When he saw this character, he already knew that Qin Guang's understanding of annulled null immortality was actually above his own. That is to say, Qin Guang wasn't just an arrogant man who had obtained a fortuitous encounter. In fact, his cultivation realm was higher than his own, which he could not bear. - Chapter 1129
顿时,那大阵之中,升腾出来了一个符文,这个符文好像一个道字,变化了一下,又好像是一个杀字,又变化,是生字,再变化,是灭字。在刹那之间,变化万万亿次,每次的变化,都是一个宇宙真理,可以衍生一切。
这个符文,就是最初符文,存在和不存在,虚空和不虚空,宇宙和不宇宙,有无和非有无,都似乎是从这个字符之中出现的。
看见这个字符,周钦陡然大吃一惊。
"怎么可能,怎么可能,这是我都无法参悟的非有无不朽之奥义,你居然能够参悟。"终于,周钦的脸色变了。
他看见这个字符,已经知道,秦光参悟的非有无不朽之道,居然在自己之上,也就是说,这秦光不单单是个获得了奇遇的狂妄之徒,实际上他的修行境界比自己要高,这是他所不能够忍受的。- Chapter 1129

The early 10-deathless realm and up got 1-A due to being apophatic the lower realm of High 1-B/Low 1-A; but with the context of 1-A, being apophatic to tier 1-A, would its High 1-A
Gu Chensha and similar could have gotten High 1-A due to being outside the framework of (deathless) realms, but now, being outside the framework of High 1-A would be tier 0.
From early reply:

NEP layers and Transduality's truth states
Basically in the verse, there is something called the Empyrean Dao/Heavenly Dao/The Way of Heaven. It is essentially Cosmology itself and every possible physical and metaphysical aspect. All Space, Time, Law, Cause and Effect, Fate, Power, Past, Present, Future, Existence and Non-Existence, Duality, Concept....they are all parts of the Empyrean Dao and controlled by it
古踏仙在推算中,过去未来现在都实际上没有,天道之中,根本没有这个存在,当然古尘沙自己也没有,可他这个自己,源头实际上是古踏仙。

“天道包含无数时空,过去现在未来。”古尘沙道:“真正是涵盖了一切的一切,那父皇的诞生,是天道之外的产物,如此一来,难道天道之外还有存在? ”

  天道掌握万物万象,一切存在的和不存在的,过去发生的,现在正在发生的,将来会发生法一切都在天道的掌控之中。

而人心固然是天道所不能够控制的,可人类一直没有能够发展壮大起来,所以人心之中也没有能够提炼出来超越天道的大量物质,古尘沙对于人心的把握,随着无龙心法的 发展,已经到达了一种非常深刻之境界。

  所以他肯定的说,天符大帝古踏仙不是人心之中诞生出来的。

  那就说明,天道之外,还有存在?
According to Gu Taxian's calculations, there is no such thing in the past, future or present. In the Dao of Heaven, there is no such existence at all. Of course, neither does Gu Chensha himself, but the source of himself is actually Gu Taxian.

"The Dao of Heaven contains countless time and space, the past, present and future." Gu Chensha said: "It really covers everything. The birth of the father is a product outside of the way of heaven. In this way, is there any existence outside of the way of heaven?"? "

  The way of heaven controls everything, everything that exists and does not exist, what happened in the past, what is happening now, and what will happen in the future is all under the control of the way of heaven.

The human heart is certainly beyond the control of the way of heaven, but human beings have never been able to develop and grow, so there is no large amount of substances that can be extracted from the human heart that can surpass the way of heaven. Development has reached a very profound state.

  So he affirmed that the Tianfu Great Emperor Gu Taxian was not born from the heart.

   Then it means that there is existence besides the way of heaven? Chapter 880

But 9th Deathless is something that surpassed the Empyrean Dao, make them NEP nature 2
“That’s right, the power of Null Immortality is like that." Gu Chensha said: "Any Deathless power encountering Null Immortality not only will have no effect but it will be absorbed, making Null Immortality more powerful, similar to pouring oil onto fire, the oil won't put out the fire but add to it. In fact, any and all substances in the world encountering Null Immortality will produce the same result. Originally in the cycle of Heaven and Earth, all things augment each other, even the most powerful power had something to suppress it, but Null Immortality is something that surpassed the Heavenly Dao, so the concept of all things have opposites is not suitable for Null Immortality. - Chapter 1001

"不错,无不朽的力量就是如此了。"古尘沙道:"任何永不朽的力量遇到了无不朽,不但没有一点作用,反而会被吸收,使得这无不朽的力量更加强大,就如火上浇油,油不但不能够灭火,反而使得火焰更加炽烈。其实,世间所有的物质遇到了无不朽也是如此,本来天道循环,万物相生相克,哪怕是再厉害的力量也有克制的东西,可是无不朽是超越了天道的东西,所以万物相生相克的理念对于无不朽根本不合适。- Chapter 1001

Basically from the 9th Deathless there is an ontological hierarchy of layers of non-existence, with the latter being non-existent to the former. With higher cultivation, the deeper the state/layer of non-existence is reached, as Chen Qi (900 billion 9th Deathless) has reached the deepest reaches of the void space that Gu Chensha is in (despite the sheer number of 9th deathless in the multiverse at that time, only he achieved).

There he becomes non-existence to the extent that without any space, time, fate, chaos, fate-energy, energy and any substance that exists and does not exist but for Gu Chensha, he couldn't see or interact with him even when Chensha was in front of him (due to his higher cultivation/NEP layers) although Chen Qi was able to see and interact with Chensha afterwards through improving his own cultivation (but again Gu Chensha"s realm is too high, so he deliberately lowers his "layers" to a level that only Chen Qi can perceive and achieve)
然后,陈奇身躯稍微一动,已经离开了这里,也不在多元宇宙之中,他似乎来到一个最莫名其妙的空间最深处。
这个空间之中,没有气数,没有时间,没有空间,没有光线,也没有黑暗,更没有混沌,也没有命运等等的存在。
他来到了这里之后,自己似乎也都不存在了。
"这就是古尘沙所居住的地方?修为不到我现在这个境界,根本不可能寻找到这里。"陈奇道。
Then, Chen Qi's body moved slightly, and he had already left here, and was no longer in the multiverse. He seemed to have come to the deepest part of the most inexplicable space.
In this space, there is no fate/plot-energy, no time, no space, no light, no darkness, no chaos, no destiny, and so on.
After he came here, he didn't seem to exist anymore.
"This is where Gu Chensha lives? It's impossible to find this place if my cultivation level is not as high as I am now," Chen Qi said. Chapter 1134

There seemed to be no one in the depths of this strange space.
Initially, Chen Qi had come here to look for Gu Chensha. However, he did not see any trace of Gu Chensha. There was nothing here. There were no living creatures, no air, no energy, and even no substance that existed or did not exist.
“Where is Gu Chensha?” Chen Qi asked. “I have the feeling he’s here, but I can’t see him. Don’t tell me my cultivation base hasn’t reached that level yet?”
After searching for a while, he still couldn’t find anything, so he sat down cross-legged and began to meditate.
Gradually, a profound enlightenment began to build up inside of him, which stabilized his cultivation base. Although he hadn't made any progress, his cultivation base had stabilized, and he was now even more complete and flawless.
He let out a final roar and a person appeared in front of him. This person was smiling at him. It was Gu Chensha.

“Congratulations, Chen Qi,” he said. “I can’t believe you’ve reached this level of enlightenment. This is the first time you’ve ever been able to see me. You’re probably the most powerful person in the universe other than me. I never would have guessed that you could do something like this. Although, it’s exactly this unexpected turn of events that gives me new things.” - Chapter 1135
陈奇就知道自己和古尘沙的差距在哪里,他没有秦光那么自大,这是他的优点。
实际上,如果不是古尘沙让他看见,他根本都无法寻找到古尘沙的存在。
哪怕是古尘沙在他的面前,他都不可能找到古尘沙所在的维度。
古尘沙的境界,远远不是他所能够理解的。
哪怕是他现在快要突破万亿寿命,也没有任何用处,根本找不到古尘沙的弱点,也无法寻找到那虚拟面板的破绽。
Chen Qi knew the gap between himself and Gu Chensha. He was not as arrogant as Qin Guang, which was his advantage.
In fact, if Gu Chensha hadn't let him see it, he wouldn't have been able to find Gu Chensha's existence at all.
Even if Gu Chensha is in front of him, it is impossible for him to find the dimension where Gu Chensha is.
Gu Chensha's realm was far beyond his comprehension.
Even if he is about to break through a trillion lifespan, it is useless. He can't find the weakness of Gu Chensha, nor can he find the flaw of the virtual panel. Chapter 1135

We’re both in the Deathless Realm, and there are differences in levels. I’ve already begun dividing them up. The most important realm in the Null Immortality is understanding about what’s there and what’s not. “Being” and “Non-being”, and there is “not Being” and “not non-being”, “not not being”, “not not non-being.” These realms are layered and is absolutely not that easy to achieve. I concluded that the Deathless Realm start at “non-being” following that there is the “none being” realm, and then there is “not non-being” realm, and then “not being” realm, next is “not not non-being” following is “not not being” finally there is “not being non-being” realm Chapter 1094
The conclusion of all this is that the Layers of NEP nature 2 do indeed exist for the 9th Deathless and above. The higher the cultivation level, the more NEP nature type 2 layers. And with cultivation level has no limits as mentioned in the Tier 0 section, Gu Chensha (EOS) will scale above the infinite hierarchy of NEP layers (technically 10th Deathless did, because they are Aphophatic with 9th Deathless). The same applies to the number of truth states for their Transduality (9th Deathless was Transduality type 3)

I agree with all your arguments except for 1 thing, The White Teen Tier 1A, to me he is just layer L1A. Following that 10th deathless is 1A and Gu chensa is H1A
Well, if you're free time, we can have a serious private discussion for our comfort. But I'm not joking, I'm afraid Rabbit will think I'm Joke and ignore my opinion it.

I am convinced that chinese authors do all in their ability to make their settings seem powerful for social credit.
Actually, the series that are brought to vsbw are the top strongest series of Chinese novels, which is not surprising. Dragon talisman and blue and white are both known as the most powerful canon series in china. But most Chinese novels are only equivalent to rise of humanity, Lord xue ying, Ergenverse. I used to be surprised and strange when vsbw only ranked DT tier 2A but ergen went to tier 1A.

There exist many Chinese novels that are stronger than Dragon Talisman and BW tho, whether they're allowed here or not is the problem.

The order is Nanoverse - Microverse - Mesoverse - Megaverse - Gigaverse - Ultra-Gigaverse (Super-Terraverse) - Super-Jumbo-Terraverse - Hyper-Infiniteverse - Inconceivableverse - Annulleverse. You don't have to care what these universes are like, note that whenever the word "Universe" is mentioned, it is always greater than 2-A multiverse regardless (from chapter 1068 onwards)
It's funny how Suggsverse basically did an even more extreme version of this about two decades ago.
I am convinced that chinese authors do all in their ability to make their settings seem powerful for social credit.
They're just playing catch up SCP tbh

As for the thread, I'm honestly not really seeing this happening for it for the same reason we don't allow franchises like Suggsverse. It seems like a pure power scaling-based series for the purpose of big numbers and we tend to stay away from those.

As for the thread, I'm honestly not really seeing this happening for it for the same reason we don't allow franchises like Suggsverse. It seems like a pure power scaling-based series for the purpose of big numbers and we tend to stay away from those.
The verse already exists in our wiki tho, this thread is to upgrade the tier, not to decide whether we can index it or not

Also Castlevania is gonna be 1-A lmao, this is literally Hector.

It's funny how Suggsverse basically did an even more extreme version of this about two decades ago.
The source for the names is not from the translation or me (except for some universes with the word "super" and the Inconceivableverse onwards). Credit for its RT on spacebattle. They are the ones who give these names to the universes as well as a few other things (since this series has no official translation or if it did it stopped at chapter 200, its fan translation has been removed or something IDK)
https://forums.spacebattles.com/thr...符-feat-and-source-thread.965507/post-79348888

They're just playing catch up SCP tbh

Comparing this to the Suggsverse is simply WRONG. Its author (Meng Ru Sheng Ji) is in fact one of the most popular and richest authors of Chinese Literature, look here and you can see. He has a lot of achievements and titles that signify those, such as the Five Supreme Authors (With Potatoes and Ergen already having profiles on vs battle), the Twelve Lords... His work may be hypocritical or racist but I think comparing it to the Suggsverse is completely stupid, since it's not really about Battle Boarding and not to mention the difference in popularity, orthodox (actually Sage Monarch - the work that shares the same verse/author with DT has been taken over and translated by one of the best Chinese Translators aka Deathblade because of its unique Ideas). Dragon Talisman even when entering the multiverse arc still explores many different themes and civilizations of those universes instead of a mess like Awlba, such as Arcane Empire

Also it doesn't have any Big Numbers or even cardinal. I even doubt the author knows they exist or not, but this work only says that large numbers are either finitely large or countless/immeasurable, rarely infinite. The only thing you can argue about is the "infinities plus infinities" paragraph but that's it, nothing more

The conclusion of all this is that the Layers of NEP nature 2 do indeed exist for the 9th Deathless and above. The higher the cultivation level, the more NEP nature type 2 layers. And with cultivation level has no limits as mentioned in the Tier 0 section, Gu Chensha (EOS) will scale above the infinite hierarchy of NEP layers (technically 10th Deathless did, because they are Aphophatic with 9th Deathless). The same applies to the number of truth states for their Transduality (9th Deathless was Transduality type 3)
I already explain about this

First you must give a proof if there are statement or some scan that say higher cultivation=more nothing than before. Not just give a assumption

Second about the "non-being....." and everything that use "non-" "not-" is for negation of thing. The simple explanation about this is in TD's page, water will no by default being the negation of fire, the negation of fire is not fire, and "not fire" is not mean its water
In this verse the author directly make a different between non-existence and empetiness,nonexistence. And non-existence in here is just a negation of existence but it not mean it the empetiness,nonexistence
After all people have achieved the Wulong mental method, everyone, regardless of their superiority or inferiority, will use their spiritual power to strengthen the human world, then Gu Chensha will truly achieve the tenth level of immortality "non-being without immortality".
At that time, he is all living beings, all non-living beings is him and he is all non-living beings, all that is corporeal is him and all that is noncorporeal is him, all that is non-tangible and all that is non-intangible are also him, he is existence and nonexistence and, he is neither existence nor nonexistence.
This realm is "non-being without immortality". Chapter 1010

Suddenly, a rune rose out of that great formation, a rune that seemed like a Dao word, changed, and seemed like a kill word, changed again, a birth word, and changed again, a destruction word. In a flash, it changed trillions of times, and each time it changed, it was a cosmic truth that could derive from everything.
This rune is the original rune. Existence and non existence, Emptiness and non-emptiness, universe and non-universe, corporeal and incorporeal and non-corporeal and non-incorporeal, all appear from this character.
Zhou Qin got suddenly shocked after seeing this character.
"How could it be? How could it be? This is the meaning of annulled null immortality that I can't understand. You can even understand it." Zhou Qin's face finally changed.
When he saw this character, he already knew that Qin Guang's understanding of annulled null immortality was actually above his own. That is to say, Qin Guang wasn't just an arrogant man who had obtained a fortuitous encounter. In fact, his cultivation realm was higher than his own, which he could not bear. - Chapter 1129

And third about this
will scale above the infinite hierarchy of NEP layers (technically 10th Deathless did, because they are Aphophatic with 9th Deathless).
Even if the infinite layer is accepted, the basic of that is endless realm of deathless, basically 9th to 10th it will not have infinite layer

And then about TD 3 is same
I already explain it in previous thread. You must have clear proof about it, that every deathless realm is higher logic beyond the previous

Just give a assumption like "9th deathless is already TD 3 so it mean higher than it will be higher logic" is not gonna work

Last edited:
Neutral but can we not just look at every "Big Numbers Wow" work of fiction and just automatically assume it's a battleboarder verse? I've Sage Monarch fully, one of the main novels in this verse and while its writing is.... questionable, it doesn't just exist in a vacuum for power's sake and neither do most of these ones. Not to mention their massive notoriety in China and beyond.

TL;DR it may be cringe but it's not a Suggsverse expy.

And here we have this:A powerful 9th Deathless created his ocean of universes, with every drop of water being a universe, in each universe there are universes and so on to infinity because it's a loop.
Well bruh.... even being a subset of something is doesnt mean the superset is strictly larger than the subset. I dont think just a statement of universe contain universe so on to infinity will have higher tier than 2A

His work may be hypocritical or racist but I think comparing it to the Suggsverse is completely stupid, since it's not really about Battle Boarding
Suggsverse also isn't about battle boarding, but it's constructed in the exact same format as this proposal.

Also... what do you mean the work is racist?

Also it doesn't have any Big Numbers or even cardinal.
You're literally arguing for both of these things.

Neutral but can we not just look at every "Big Numbers Wow" work of fiction and just automatically assume it's a battleboarder verse?
I didn't say it was a battle boarding verse, I said it was power scale heavy verse that uses terms that we associate with other banned franchises.

Suggsverse also isn't about battle boarding, but it's constructed in the exact same format as this proposal.
There's a big difference you know. What do you mean by "exact same proposals" ?
You're literally arguing for both of these things.
Which cardinal? Big Numbers is just finite or normal infinity
It doesn't have any mention or description of any aleph, inaccessible,..
I didn't say it was a battle boarding verse, I said it was power scale heavy verse that uses terms that we associate with other banned franchises.

Which terms?

Last edited:
Will DT be nuke? Because I feel a bit off topic. Is it possible to create a separate thread like the B&W series? This thread is only talking about leveling up for DT

The source for the names is not from the translation or me (except for some universes with the word "super" and the Inconceivableverse onwards). Credit for its RT on spacebattle. They are the ones who give these names to the universes as well as a few other things (since this series has no official translation or if it did it stopped at chapter 200, its fan translation has been removed or something IDK)
https://forums.spacebattles.com/threads/dragon-talisman-龙符-feat-and-source-thread.965507/post-79348888
actually just a rough translation is: Tiny universal-Small Umiversal-Medium universal-Large universal-Great Universal-… also. Anyway, that's just the level of the universe.(Isekai at peace also has Omni's level) 🗿🤣👉 Anyway, the word in raw Chinese is just abc+Universal

I agree with all your arguments except for 1 thing, The White Teen Tier 1A, to me he is just layer L1A. Following that 10th deathless is 1A and Gu chensa is H1A
Well, if you're free time, we can have a serious private discussion for our comfort. But I'm not joking, I'm afraid Rabbit will think I'm Joke and ignore my opinion it.
@Rabbit2002 What do you think if you go down 1 level? Tier 0 down to H1A, H1A down to 1A and 1A down to L1A

Anyways I agree with 1-A, we have a realm that transcends the concepts of space, time and size along with an infinite hierarchy so that should be blatant; neutral about High 1-A and 0 because I'm not a fan of apophatic wanking.
Without apophathic then Gu chensa can completely 1A+ -H1A if you agree with 1A. He Beyond the concept of “realm” 🗿

I don't know
I make 10th Deathless High-1A and Gu Chensha tier 0 because @Elizhaa said so
he only guessed it 1A. But if you read it, you know spaceless vs timeless, the Void of Mortal world is already there, nothing special to upgrade to tier 1A. Feat showing the white teen is just Infinite Life aka infinite layer tier L1A.and he also said 10th deathless 1A 🗿

he only guessed it 1A. But if you read it, you know spaceless vs timeless, the Void of Mortal world is already there, nothing special to upgrade to tier 1A. Feat showing the white teen is just Infinite Life aka infinite layer tier L1A.and he also said 10th deathless 1A 🗿
Already there?

Good luck and pray you don't get a Nuke
Bruh
I think you should wish me luck in that this thread and the verse itself won't be forgotten. Nuke? Literally from an author as famous and classy as Ergen? With verse full of anime/Donghua adaptations, manga, games and live action?? And not using any characters from other work, not even a reference to them?

I really think for H1-A that's ok but I'm feeling weird. For reason: In mentioned, I saw definition like about Apophatic.

lol about nep&td

This is like a tier 0 wank but with disgusting apophatic theology. This is like the most stupid use of Metaphysics and I really want to know what your definition of God is worth.

This is like a tier 0 wank but with disgusting apophatic theology. This is like the most stupid use of Metaphysics and I really want to know what your definition of God is worth.
Tier 0 wank true, but has H1B cosmology vs L1A hierachy and 1A hierachy. Upgrading to H1A is also ok.

Well bruh.... even being a subset of something is doesnt mean the superset is strictly larger than the subset. I dont think just a statement of universe contain universe so on to infinity will have higher tier than 2A
Tell me you don't understand how the tiering system works without telling me you don't understand how the tiering system works
This is just false, if you can contain an infinite structure within something finite, the greater structure which contains it must be larger than the smaller structure, which for 2-A is 5D, for 5D is 6D, and so on and so forth infinitely, meaning the structure is High 1-B in size
Unironically cope, seethe, mald even
I mean why so if you exceed the concepts of space, time, and size in relation to a High 1-B multiverse you must be 1-A as if you were to be Low 1-A you would still exist within those concepts, especially that of size and space

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back